PDA

View Full Version : Hotel in Siem Reap

karius
February 20th, 2018, 14:50
I know there are several gay or gay owned hotels in Siem Reap. I havent been there since 2012, and would like to visit again this year. I would like to stay in the centre of the town, and I would like a hotel where you can bring back guests whenever you want. Has anyone here been there recently? The "resorts" look very inviting, but I also see that they are mostly out of town. So any suggestions?

puwe
February 20th, 2018, 20:41
Hi,
don't go to the "Golden Banana" Hotel.It isn`t Gay anymore.
Have Fun.

Registered
February 21st, 2018, 00:14
You won’t have a problem bringing a friend into your room any hour of the night, just so long as you have booked for two, which is just about always the same price as a room for one anyways. Need not be a gay owned place, but there are about a dozen of those if you prefer . Prices are very very low, there is an oversupply of hotels. Suggest you book just for a night or two and decide if you wish to extend . As long as it is not over Khmer New Years , which is the same time as Thai new year, there will be a vacancy

Andaman!
February 21st, 2018, 05:54
Hi,
don't go to the "Golden Banana" Hotel.It isn`t Gay anymore.
Have Fun.

Puwe this is extremely misleading.

The old Golden Banana Boutique Resort is now called Rambutan and is both gay owned and gay friendly but not an exclusively gay hotel. It is an excellent establish and you won’t have any difficulty with guests. www.rambutansiemreap.com

The Golden Banana Boutique Hotel was relaunched in 2017 as Golden Banana For Men and is exclusively gay and has a sauna. The website is www.golden-banana-for-men.com

Both are centrally located just a short stroll over the bridge from Pub Street

lonelywombat
February 21st, 2018, 10:38
I thought if we had moderators, this would have been moved to Gay Cambodia

dinagam
February 21st, 2018, 11:22
Someone is enjoying his full English breakfast right now.