PDA

View Full Version : Tom Daley is pregnant!

frequent
February 17th, 2018, 07:52
I knew he enjoyed bottoming for an older man, but apparently Tom Daley's now pregnant - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/14/tom-daley-announces-partner-having-baby/

scottish-guy
February 19th, 2018, 23:30
What makes you assume Tom's the bottom in the relationship - old Lance looks like he "takes it like a sweetie*" as we say in Glasgow.

* a boiled sugar confection

scottish-guy
February 19th, 2018, 23:33
Or as they say in Newcastle "he looks like he sits down to pee"

frequent
February 20th, 2018, 03:11
* a boiled sugar confectionOf the type men hanging around school gates were alleged to hand out by way of temptation?

scottish-guy
February 20th, 2018, 03:56
Exactly that - although personally I always found the school janitor had a wider selection

frequent
February 20th, 2018, 04:09
Exactly that - although personally I always found the school janitor had a wider selectionThank god - for a moment there I thought you were calling arsenal a sweetie

werner
February 23rd, 2018, 15:57
I wish Tom Daley and his husband the very best, and I think Daley is one of the hottest guys, even though he is not Asian.

joe552
February 23rd, 2018, 22:02
I have to admit I fancied him before it was legal or appropriate. Just hope he gets his great body back in shape quickly after the birth.:)

frequent
February 24th, 2018, 03:48
I have to admit I fancied him before it was legal or appropriate. Just hope he gets his great body back in shape quickly after the birth.:)"Fancying" is not and never has been a crime. "Acting inappropriately" by photographing or attempting to act out your fancying can be a crime. Those rules only appy if you're not religious. For the god-botherers "fancying" is a sin - "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart" - Matthew 5:28

joe552
February 24th, 2018, 13:09
frequent, I feel so much better - thank you.

frequent
February 25th, 2018, 02:55
frequent, I feel so much better - thank you.My bedside manner (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bedside%20Manner) is unparalleled