PDA

View Full Version : Massage place open around one or two in the morning, Bangkok, Silom or sathorn preferred

Latintoo
February 16th, 2018, 23:16
Looking for a “massage” place open really late, as I would prefer to arrive around one in the morning .

By massage, I prefer a old hero kind of place, where everything is included, at a fixed specified minimum tip. By everything — I am not looking for manual release.

Prefer athletic younger guys, by younger I mean under 25, preferably 18-21. Good if he has been to a gym or plays sports, too much if he can enter into a bodybuilding competition.

Thank you

pong
February 17th, 2018, 01:37
The 2 in soi Hotmail are likely the best bet-for time only, not necessarily for quality. reportedly there are now 2 on soi 4/Silom, but this soi mostly also closes sharp at 2.00.
See on travelgayasia.com or the recent new blog from div.madman (bkkmassages.wordpress) for listings-most advertise they close by 22/23-thats 'last orders''. Some say they open 24 hrs (mostly becse they have several boys sleeping in the house)-this will likely only mean someone has to be woken up by that time.

FarangRuMak
February 17th, 2018, 15:20
The 2 in soi Hotmail are likely the best bet-for time only, not necessarily for quality. reportedly there are now 2 on soi 4/Silom, but this soi mostly also closes sharp at 2.00.
See on travelgayasia.com or the recent new blog from div.madman (bkkmassages.wordpress) for listings-most advertise they close by 22/23-thats 'last orders''. Some say they open 24 hrs (mostly becse they have several boys sleeping in the house)-this will likely only mean someone has to be woken up by that time.
The last point infringes one of the 2 main precepts of Thaiboyland Law;
"Thou shalt not get between a Thaiboy and his sleep"
You all know the other one;
"Thou shalt not get between a Thaiboy and his food"
But good luck anyway.

a447
February 18th, 2018, 08:41
There's one more 'law."

Never disturb a Thai boy's elaborate hair-style.

For this purpose always have him adopt the doggy position.

scottish-guy
February 18th, 2018, 14:42
Since your metamorphosis into a power bottom I assumed that "doggy" would be your default position anyway and that you view the boy banging away behind you via a strategically placed mirror?

I know it works for me, and I'm just an amateur
:D

a447
February 18th, 2018, 14:46
My role as a bottom - power or otherwise - is restricted more or less to Thailand.

I'm actually a power top at home.

Ah, the joys of being versatile!

I highly recommend it.

scottish-guy
February 18th, 2018, 14:53
Well I've heard of having a double life, but you're taking it to extremes

:D

arsenal
February 18th, 2018, 16:35
If you're desperate Frequent will service almost any sexual perversion for the price of a cheap bottle of whiskey. And he keeps twilight hours.

scottish-guy
February 18th, 2018, 21:15
My excuse will be that I have never tasted whiskey far less been tempted to actually buy what is a pale imitation of the real thing - but I concede it might be an apposite product for giving away

dab69
February 19th, 2018, 08:56
Can't really recommend BBB Inn since their resident Viet boys left but they offer massages.
Perhaps one there would suit you?

Latintoo
February 19th, 2018, 13:20
Can't really recommend BBB Inn since their resident Viet boys left but they offer massages.
Perhaps one there would suit you?

Thank you for the suggestion. So B.B.B is open that late?

Latintoo
February 19th, 2018, 13:23
Is there another alternative such as an after hours club, where the men go after DJ station? In case I make it in time, does DJ stay open until 2 am? Is there a special section of DJ where the money boys tend to hang out? Would there likely be a few late on a Monday night in March?

Thank you

arsenal
February 19th, 2018, 13:46
Please be aware that if you choose the Frequent option, whatever you do don't mention either myself or A447. It will bring on hysterical laughter from your service provider and he will be unable to continue his duties.

FarangRuMak
February 19th, 2018, 17:26
There's one more 'law."

Never disturb a Thai boy's elaborate hair-style.

For this purpose always have him adopt the doggy position.
How could I have missed that one?
So true and governed by Thai convention and above all by the countless hours and cans of spray expended on these creations.

dab69
February 19th, 2018, 22:27
surprising how many boys will suddenly wake up when you walk in and ask about a massage late at BBB Inn.
cheaper if you are already staying there- just 500 for the house and tip for boy.
don't know about the actual massage part...

Brad the Impala
February 20th, 2018, 01:20
Is there another alternative such as an after hours club, where the men go after DJ station? In case I make it in time, does DJ stay open until 2 am? Is there a special section of DJ where the money boys tend to hang out? Would there likely be a few late on a Monday night in March?

Thank you

One of our Bangkok residents will be able to give you an update on the current closing time at DJ Station. It used to be 0200 and the hustlers favoured area was the First Floor bar. One of our Bangkok residents will also be able to advise if GOD, just around the corner from DJ Station, is still continuing the party after DJ closes.

The limited availability of fire exits from DJs always concerned some people, even more so after this event six months ago. Quite scary in that context, and "electrical malfunction in DJ Station" is a circumstance that could have led to a disaster.

http://http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/09/27/midnight-blast-siloms-dj-station-electrical-malfunction/

FarangRuMak
February 20th, 2018, 01:36
surprising how many boys will suddenly wake up when you walk in and ask about a massage late at BBB Inn.
cheaper if you are already staying there- just 500 for the house and tip for boy.
don't know about the actual massage part...
Things have changed since I gave up on the place a year ago because of their crazy in-house massage pricing system.
If you went by the in-house massage arrangement you ended up paying 1200 baht (after residents' discount) and had to tip the boy at least 1000 after that so that he ended up with some money in his pocket.
The guys at the desk would always tell you in private that the cheapest way around this crazy system was to pay a 500 baht 'off' fee and bring him to the room on that basis.
I think the place is for sale now on the internet.
A great location which will probably become another boutique guesthouse for the "'doing' Thailand/Camodia/Laos-in-2 weeks" folks.

Maxxy
February 21st, 2018, 06:59
Thank you for the suggestion. So B.B.B is open that late?

BBB offer massage pretty much 24 hours a day, they say the best times (more boys to choose from) are between 9pm and 3am