PDA

View Full Version : Boyztown 13 Feb

gerefan2
February 15th, 2018, 22:32
Taken from outside Panorama. BBB on the left and Castro on the right.
Barely recognisable...

arsenal
February 15th, 2018, 23:09
Last year perhaps 2000 people attended the Chinese Spring Festival Dragon Dance in Boyztown. No chance of that this year. Tragic timing.

Halfhansum
February 16th, 2018, 02:33
At least, it looks as if you could sit at Oscars and make Sand Castles .. 555

frequent
February 16th, 2018, 02:35
Last year perhaps 2000 people attended the Chinese Spring Festival Dragon Dance in Boyztown. No chance of that this year. Tragic timing.Opening a gun fair in Florida would be tragic timing. This is merely unfortunate

scottish-guy
February 16th, 2018, 02:38
The Chinese lanterns hanging outside my own house look more festive than BT tonight

arsenal
February 16th, 2018, 03:10
"Opening a gun fair in Florida would be tragic timing."

Another delight from Mr Chuckles himself.

colmx
February 16th, 2018, 03:18
I saw a great video on FB yesterday (Feb 14th)
The boys of BBB made full use of the earth movers to put on a good display!

(Not sure if non FB members will be able to see this)
https://www.facebook.com/jira.nitnet/videos/443666046050922/

poshglasgow
February 19th, 2018, 07:40
I saw a great video on FB yesterday (Feb 14th)
The boys of BBB made full use of the earth movers to put on a good display!

(Not sure if non FB members will be able to see this)
https://www.facebook.com/jira.nitnet/videos/443666046050922/

Thanks for posting, colmx, but, my God, what a bloody mess!!!! Imagine sitting at Panorama with that in sight? It may, however, stop the caravans of Chinese nomads parading through the place in search of gays!!

scottish-guy
February 19th, 2018, 16:08
The "Point & Laugh" brigade as I call them

FarangRuMak
February 19th, 2018, 17:18
The "Point & Laugh" brigade as I call them
I posted the antidote to these pointers and gigglers already (passed on to me by a friend) but here it is again because it never fails to work;
Simply hold your phone up and start filming them in return.
You will then see the Chinese Shuffle, the hands fanning the face and the general panic among a crowd who have a lot to lose if their bosses at home see them via utube etc on a street of X workers.

aussie_
February 21st, 2018, 14:02
Boyz Town yesterday afternoon

joe552
February 21st, 2018, 16:42
God, what a mess. Glad I timed my holiday to avoid this (not that I was aware of it in advance). I rarely go to Boystown now anyway.

FarangRuMak
February 21st, 2018, 20:19
God, what a mess. Glad I timed my holiday to avoid this (not that I was aware of it in advance). I rarely go to Boystown now anyway.
Be careful booking next time as Sunnee is probably the next place picked for "cleaning up".
I noticed Joe that you haven't posted very much since you went home after your trip.
Did the trip fill your cup of gladness or did the shenanigins of those you met traumatise you or are you simply "worn out" after it?

scottish-guy
February 21st, 2018, 22:19
Looking at that photo I can understand why one esteemed board member refers to Pattaya as Shitsville.

A lack of daylight, some fairy lights, and several beers certainly takes your mind of the squalid reality which is laid bare above

joe552
February 22nd, 2018, 01:25
FRM, I had a great holiday, thanks. I don''t feel I've much to offer in the way of opinion on most threads. The endless bickering between a 'moderator' and a couple of members is tiresome, and there's not a lot else being posted. I still visit, and comment when I feel I have something to add. Those who accused me of flooding the board before my holiday hit a nerve, so I'm trying to be more careful.

FarangRuMak
February 22nd, 2018, 17:08
FRM, I had a great holiday, thanks. I don''t feel I've much to offer in the way of opinion on most threads. The endless bickering between a 'moderator' and a couple of members is tiresome, and there's not a lot else being posted. I still visit, and comment when I feel I have something to add. Those who accused me of flooding the board before my holiday hit a nerve, so I'm trying to be more careful.
Nonsense. Throw caution to the wind.
Your former posts fanned out into multiple webs catching much that was informative and the odd nasty varmint as well of course.
Your fellow Dub Dean Swift contasted the dark web of the spider with the sweetness and light of the beehive.
You should continue facitilating both here-as he did long ago in Dublin.

Moses
February 22nd, 2018, 17:22
current conditions:

dinagam
February 22nd, 2018, 17:29
Did anyone spot some gorgeous labourers working in the streets? Please share your discovery.

joe552
February 22nd, 2018, 17:33
Indeed - let's support the working classes.

Blacktouch
February 22nd, 2018, 20:32
Does anybody know how long these works will take?

gerefan2
February 22nd, 2018, 21:08
Does anybody know how long these works will take?

Well the first Soi (with Kawaii Boys in tI) was started in October and finished at the end of December. I remember starting a thread when it was almost completed and that was 21 December. So it took two months.

They then moved onto the next Soi beside Boyztown and that is nowhere near complete. So at least two months for that Soi.

Boyztown...who knows... TiT.

scottish-guy
February 23rd, 2018, 03:00
If elderly gay desperadoes keep offing the construction workers it could take all year

frequent
February 23rd, 2018, 03:05
If elderly gay desperadoes keep offing the construction workers it could take all yearThat would still mean the work was done in record time for Thailand

francois
February 23rd, 2018, 12:11
If elderly gay desperadoes keep offing the construction workers it could take all year

Have you seen the construction workers? Someone would have to be very desperate to even think of having sex with one of them.

Or were you being sardonic?

frequent
February 23rd, 2018, 12:52
Have you seen the construction workers? Someone would have to be very desperate to even think of having sex with one of them.What's wrong with a bit of rough trade?

scottish-guy
February 23rd, 2018, 14:43
Have you seen the construction workers? ....Or were you being sardonic?

Have you seen some of the punters?

...and that should answer your question :D

francois
February 23rd, 2018, 15:44
I live here in Pattaya so am familiar with the surroundings. Maybe I am one of those gay desperados who likes rough trade?

scottish-guy
February 23rd, 2018, 17:12
I can't imagine that Francois, I've always pictured you promenading round Sunee Plaza in a blazer, white trousers, and straw hat, carrying a silver-topped cane - a kind of gay Maurice Chevalier if you will

joe552
February 23rd, 2018, 17:32
I met francois on my holiday, and you're not far off the mark SG.

scottish-guy
February 23rd, 2018, 19:38
I'm almost psychic

joe552
February 23rd, 2018, 20:49
A nice guy, well preserved for his advanced years - just needs to perfect the art of "buying his round" :))

francois
February 23rd, 2018, 22:30
I can't imagine that Francois, I've always pictured you promenading round Sunee Plaza in a blazer, white trousers, and straw hat, carrying a silver-topped cane - a kind of gay Maurice Chevalier if you will

Not quite, scottish-guy, few people promenade in Sunee Plaza in a blazer and white trousers, although the cane is seen. For me, a polo shirt and dress shorts is de rigueur. Oh, and a glass of wine.

frequent
February 24th, 2018, 03:18
Not quite, scottish-guy, few people promenade in Sunee Plaza in a blazer and white trousers, although the cane is seen. For me, a polo shirt and dress shorts is de rigueur. Oh, and a glass of wine.Do you tuck the polo shirt into the shorts or not? Sandals with socks on the feet?

francois
February 24th, 2018, 08:13
Yes, the polo shirt is always tucked in, I have no gut to hide, and only shoes/sneakers, no flip flops, sandals, crocs or the like.

scottish-guy
February 24th, 2018, 14:28
It's good to know that amidst the squalor of Sunee, someone is doing their bit

francois
February 24th, 2018, 16:25
It's good to know that amidst the squalor of Sunee, someone is doing their bit

One man's squalor is another man's BCBG (bon chic bon genre) aka posh.

bobsaigon2
February 24th, 2018, 17:16
Bon chic, bon genre deserves a bit of amplification since it certainly could apply to francois, though he's too modest to admit it. Wikipedia: "English: Good style, good attitude, is an expression used in France to refer to a subculture of stylish members of the Paris upper class. They are typically well-educated, well-connected, and descended from "old money" families, preferably with some aristocratic ancestry.

scottish-guy
February 24th, 2018, 22:34
Yes I'm sure Sunee Plaza is just awash with French aristocrats every night of the week. Do they wear heavily powdered bouffant wigs, brocade coats, and silk leggings whilst feasting on the Pain de Viande and selecting their Garçon de Jour ?

francois
February 24th, 2018, 22:51
Scottish-guy, come see for yourself, no need to speculate from afar.

joe552
February 24th, 2018, 23:07
Well, SG, that's exactly how I remember francois. :)

gerefan2
February 25th, 2018, 00:04
Scottish-guy, come see for yourself, no need to speculate from afar.

Careful...the standard of visitors has risen this year....so far!

scottish-guy
February 25th, 2018, 00:08
Well if I was going to walk about Sunee as a French aristocrat, and bearing in mind I'm a thrifty Scot, I'd call myself Count de Monet

frequent
February 25th, 2018, 03:00
Well if I was going to walk about Sunee as a French aristocrat, and bearing in mind I'm a thrifty Scot, I'd call myself Count de MonetYou could be an Arabian Scot called Sheik Yamani - except he's a real person, used to be part of OPEC

scottish-guy
February 25th, 2018, 05:25
I remember Sheik Yamami - but the name from that era that always tickled me emerged during the Rhodesian regime collapse where one of the protagonists rejoiced in the name of Ndabaningi Sithole

frequent
February 25th, 2018, 06:16
I remember Sheik Yamami - but the name from that era that always tickled me emerged during the Rhodesian regime collapse where one of the protagonists rejoiced in the name of Ndabaningi SitholeFrom money to scat in only a few posts! My current favourite is the US Secretary to the Treasury - Munchkin (although I believe he spells it slightly differently)

francois
March 13th, 2018, 18:13
Construction in Boyztown started about 13 Feb and completed just prior to 13 March. So about one month start to finish.