PDA

View Full Version : Day pass for Bangkok transportation

karius
February 13th, 2018, 14:27
Is it possible to buy a day pass for the skytrain/BTS and the metro in Bangkok? If so, where do you buy one?

arsenal
February 13th, 2018, 15:10
When he briefly comes out of his usual foul mood Frequent will be able to give you a full, clear and useful answer. Just be patient, it could take a week or two.

frequent
February 13th, 2018, 15:30
Is it possible to buy a day pass for the skytrain/BTS and the metro in Bangkok? If so, where do you buy one?No, the single card for both - the Spider Card - has been delayed several times but may emerge some time this year. I've seen signs stating you can buy a day pass for the BTS which you do at any BTS station ticket counter; I don't believe there's an equivalent for the metro (MRT) - but that just means I haven't seen the equivalent signs

You'll have to forgive arsenal - he knows nothing of Thailand

arsenal
February 13th, 2018, 15:37
I don't need to know anything about Thailand. I know Frequent and he knows everything.

frequent
February 13th, 2018, 15:40
I don't need to know anything about Thailand. I know Frequent and he knows everything.Didn't stop you banning me, although as you've subsequently admitted that was out of pure spite on the part of you and your OCD chum - just rubbing your nose in your own ignorance

arsenal
February 13th, 2018, 16:48
Anyone would think Frequent was writing for those who don't know him. We do know you so...