PDA

View Full Version : Boyz Boyz Boyz

arsenal
January 31st, 2018, 19:55
Has anyone offed a boy from BBB recently? And if so, how much was the off fee (there are conflicting reports on this) and how much did you pay the boy?

gerefan2
January 31st, 2018, 21:56
Yes, last week. 500 Bt off fee. Waiter. 2000 for overnight and all next day.
Havent we been through all this before?

Brad the Impala
January 31st, 2018, 23:31
Havent we been through all this before?

Yes, just last month.

Latest prices at Boyz Boyz Boys to make you squirm over you key board...

Customer drink 280
Boy/waiter drink 500

Off fee...non showboy 500
Off fee showboy (after show) 800
Off fee showboy (before show) 1500

Expected tips on top!

arsenal
February 1st, 2018, 00:22
Brad/Gerefan2. If that's what you paid then you've answered my question Thanks.

Brad the Impala
February 1st, 2018, 01:00
The question was originally answered by gerefan in a thread that you started, and in which you posted eight times after the information was provided, having earlier posted with your usual authority(and apparently your usual inaccuracy)

BBB has a hierarchy of off fees depending on how popular the boy is.

arsenal
February 1st, 2018, 08:28
The question was clear Brad. (Except to you apparently) "Has anyone offed...recently?" This was not the case in the original discussion. Since then, Gerefan2 has and has posted how much he paid the boy. And you have been your usual.

Oliver
February 1st, 2018, 08:38
Why is BB placing its loudspeakers in the soi opposite Panorama? This started three or so days ago. Is there some dispute with Cupidol following an incredibly-loud concert it held in the street to a tiny audience a few days ago? It must have disrupted BBB's show. Perhaps it's away of getting their own back.

arsenal
February 1st, 2018, 09:21
That sounds about right Oliver. In The UK businesses compete with prices but in Thailand they compete with noise. However I have noticed that many of the 'pop up' bars that had assembled along third road and near Bali Hai have gone so I guess the authorities moved them.

Oliver
February 1st, 2018, 11:58
The various business in BT should work together....they did during the early days, in fact right up to the last ten years. The problem seemed to start when hotel managers complained about open-air parties held to promote one bar at the expense of others. The Cupidol concert was such an event, affecting Panorama, Serene and BB particularly badly.
Times are hard; I'd have thought that some co-operation was in everyone's interests. Michael Burchill's book about the early years speaks of a time when bar-owners were on good terms and helped each others out....and BT grew.

frequent
February 1st, 2018, 12:01
The question was clear Brad. (Except to you apparently) "Has anyone offed...recently?" This was not the case in the original discussion. Since then, Gerefan2 has and has posted how much he paid the boy. And you have been your usual.Has kittyboy been told?

scottish-guy
February 1st, 2018, 13:18
...right up to the last ten years... bar-owners were on good terms and helped each others out....and BT grew.

True, but you must remember that when they did that, many accused them of operating a cartel!

Oliver
February 1st, 2018, 14:41
As I recall, Toyboys-owned by a Taiwanese guy I believe- was the exception, always remaining aloof. The bars certainly co-operated on the AIDS charity, for example. But what Arsenal calls "noise-wars" are puerile and destructive. The current positioning of BB's loudspeakers is bizarre; there is no "audience" in that small soi apart from a handful of BBB staff, only other businesses which suffer.

FarangRuMak
February 1st, 2018, 15:50
Yes, just last month.
Paying 1500 to your guest for massage etc plus the optimum senario as per above ( giving yourself & the boy only 1 drink) plus a 220 baht tip to the mamasan you're paying 4000 baht for the blissful hour.
No thanks.
PS
This refers to post #3. Not above. Grimlins in my ipad.

neddy3
February 1st, 2018, 16:06
As I recall, Toyboys-owned by a Taiwanese guy I believe- was the exception, always remaining aloof.

Yes, it's always been like that.

gerefan2
February 1st, 2018, 16:08
plus a 220 baht tip to the mamasan you're paying 4000 baht for the blissful hour.
No thanks.

220 tip for a mamasan (which I have never seen in BBB) is an overkill and you know it!

But it does neatly exaggerate your hour of bliss to 4000 baht, which in turn nullifies the effect of your post.

neddy3
February 1st, 2018, 16:12
There is a mamasan, well, a manager of boys.
I've seen him doing paperwork for new staff.
But he is a regular guy, not one of those katoey mamasans to be avoided.

gerefan2
February 1st, 2018, 16:17
Exactly!

FarangRuMak
February 1st, 2018, 16:22
220 tip for a mamasan (which I have never seen in BBB) is an overkill and you know it!

But it does neatly exaggerate your hour of bliss to 4000 baht, which in turn nullifies the effect of your post.

Bull crap.
It's quite common to hand out 220 baht in tips to a mamasan or two especially when you flash cash in a hi-so bar like this.

neddy3
February 1st, 2018, 16:31
Maybe for you!!

Hi-so? Hi-so? A bar full of boy prostitutes is hi-so?
Well, relative to Eros, yes, but hi-so?
I wouldn't even call Jupiter 2018 hi-so.

gerefan2
February 1st, 2018, 16:32
Maybe those Chinese, once in a lifetime, tourists but not a run of the mill sex tourist looking for an off.

FarangRuMak
February 1st, 2018, 17:15
Maybe for you!!

Hi-so? Hi-so? A bar full of boy prostitutes is hi-so?
Well, relative to Eros, yes, but hi-so?
I wouldn't even call Jupiter 2018 hi-so.

Yes, of Course "hi-so" relative to Eros.
Are we not discussing the world of go-go bars and prostitutes in this here topic?

poshglasgow
February 2nd, 2018, 05:15
Why is BB placing its loudspeakers in the soi opposite Panorama? This started three or so days ago. Is there some dispute with Cupidol following an incredibly-loud concert it held in the street to a tiny audience a few days ago? It must have disrupted BBB's show. Perhaps it's away of to getting their own back.

Some, who may have read previous posts of mine, where I readily admit to my dislike of the pushy mamasan that haunts Cupidol, will be pleased to learn that the BBB speakers - with a combined wattage of mega-numbers - has been aimed deliberately at Cupidol in much the same way that North Korea aimed its 'speakers' at Hawaii.

In order to effect a direct hit on the target I have bribed BBB to play, at full power, an eternal loop of Des O'Connor's greatest hits each day from 0800 - 0100, until the wicked witch of Boyztown dissolves like her famous sister from the West (no friend of Dorothy) in a certain Judy Garland film. When the dramatic fizzing, hissing and screams of threat and protest abate, all that will remain on the terrace of Cupidol will be a wisp of pungent smoke, a pair of ruby slippers, a diamanti jockstrap, a short sequin dress, and a pair of silicon tits, while all around, twinks flood out of the castle, rejoicing in their liberation, singing: "Ding dong the witch is dead..."

FarangRuMak
February 2nd, 2018, 19:53
Some, who may have read previous posts of mine, where I readily admit to my dislike of the pushy mamasan that haunts Cupidol, will be pleased to learn that the BBB speakers - with a combined wattage of mega-numbers - has been aimed deliberately at Cupidol in much the same way that North Korea aimed its 'speakers' at Hawaii.

In order to effect a direct hit on the target I have bribed BBB to play, at full power, an eternal loop of Des O'Connor's greatest hits each day from 0800 - 0100, until the wicked witch of Boyztown dissolves like her famous sister from the West (no friend of Dorothy) in a certain Judy Garland film. When the dramatic fizzing, hissing and screams of threat and protest abate, all that will remain on the terrace of Cupidol will be a wisp of pungent smoke, a pair of ruby slippers, a diamanti jockstrap, a short sequin dress, and a pair of silicon tits, while all around, twinks flood out of the castle, rejoicing in their liberation, singing: "Ding dong the witch is dead..."
The Mamasan in question might enjoy the drama of such a spectacular exit.

gerefan2
February 2nd, 2018, 20:05
I witnessed the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a gogo bar the other night in Cupidol and said bitch and her mate did nothing about it and neither did the owner.

A gogo boy was on the stage and his colleague spent a 10 whole minutes squeezing a boil (if not a very large zit) on his back, until it burst. He had tissues and a toilet roll which he used to clean up the residue and to top it all then applied a dressing to the area. The whole operation, for that’s what it was, lasted half a dancing cycle. The boy in question then continued his routine with the wound dressed but showing a larger and larger mass of blood as time went on.

If the mamasans allow this shit to happen, then there isn’t much hope.

I suppose you see worse in Eros but that’s a different story.

arsenal
February 2nd, 2018, 20:14
Yes. Truly yukky. I love Bir, the awesome piece of kit who runs Nice Boys with a rod of iron and the kindness of a favourite aunt. I've seen her go stark screaming crazy at the boys if she thought they weren't being sexy enough and yet I've never heard one boy say a bad word about her.

FarangRuMak
February 3rd, 2018, 06:10
Yes. Truly yukky. I love Bir, the awesome piece of kit who runs Nice Boys with a rod of iron and the kindness of a favourite aunt. I've seen her go stark screaming crazy at the boys if she thought they weren't being sexy enough and yet I've never heard one boy say a bad word about her.
Without a doubt the day she throws in the towel Sunnee will kick the bucket-it's already turned more than a little pale.

Jellybean
February 3rd, 2018, 10:15
Last night I popped into Boyz Boyz Boyz for a quick drink, an orange juice, priced at 280 Baht, and a brief look at the boys on stage. There was only one boy that sort of took my fancy. The captain/mamasan, whom I have met on several occasions over the last few years, but I could not remember his name, stood by me the whole time I was in the bar. He recommended two boys, neither of whom were my type.

After a short period of perusing the boys, I asked him about one boy I was semi-interested in. They don’t have numbers, so I described him by the clothing he was wearing. He, like most of the boys, was fully dressed, although two or three muscle types were stripped to the waist. He replied, “Oh he good boy he can do everything.” I asked how much it cost to take him out and was told, 800 Baht for the bar and 2,000 Baht for the boy. Crikey! These were eye-watering prices, or as gerefan2 said, enough to make you squirm. And squirm I did. Lol!

The boy was ok, just the best of a not very attractive bunch, in my opinion. But I have seen and been with better and did not consider he justified those exorbitant prices. It will come as no surprise when I say that I did not off the boy and, just to get me off the hook, I told a little white lie to the captain, on sentry duty by my side, that I might consider offing him the following night.

But I won’t be back, not this trip anyway.

frequent
February 3rd, 2018, 10:20
...and, just to get me off the hook, I told a little white lie to the captain, on sentry duty by my side, that I might consider offing him the following night.I usually reply "good luck" to those sort of propositions and make no other commitment

arsenal
February 3rd, 2018, 10:52
There's only one boy I like at BBB but the prices are out of kilter with everyone else.

gerefan2
February 3rd, 2018, 11:25
There's only one boy I like at BBB but the prices are out of kilter with everyone else.

They know a moderator from a 1000 metres!

a447
February 3rd, 2018, 13:55
Gerefan, it's time to let go, I think.

You'd be much happier if you just moved on.

arsenal
February 3rd, 2018, 15:37
a447 is right.

tony279760
February 8th, 2018, 11:45
Let us say for arguments sake 1 customer drink x 280 baht. 1 x boy/waiter drink 500baht. Off fee...non showboy 500.
Expected tip minimum 1,500 baht. Minimum total 2,780 baht (70 euro).
Expected cost of rent boy in Berlin €100, Bucharest €50, Barcelona €100 (€50 in Sauna Thermas), Madrid €100 (€50 i Sauna Adan) etc. Cost of trip to Berlin, Madrid, Bucharest for most European sluts £100. Wonder why so many ex-Thailand visitors are seeking their pleasures elsewhere?

arsenal
February 8th, 2018, 12:04
Well while your figures are correct Tony they are the Armageddon of costs. As balance. Jomtien. Drink cost 200 baht. Off fee 300 baht. Boy fee 1300 baht. Total 1800 baht or 46 euros or 40 pounds or 55 dollars.

And of course hotels are considerably cheaper in Thailand as is the cost of a meal in a restaurant, taxis and almost everything else. Plus I don't think any of those places offers the choice and supply of Thailand.

gerefan2
February 8th, 2018, 14:02
Plus I don't think any of those places offers the choice and supply of Thailand.

Not sure I agree with that. In Europe you have a choice of all nationalities, all races, blonds, gingers you name it ...and in all shapes and sizes.

In Thailand you have to be into Asians...

werner
February 8th, 2018, 14:43
Not sure I agree with that. In Europe you have a choice of all nationalities, all races, blonds, gingers you name it ...and in all shapes and sizes.

In Thailand you have to be into Asians...

In Thailand, Russians and guys of middle Eastern or African background are also sometimes available....

arsenal
February 8th, 2018, 16:16
But, and I'm happy to be shown to be incorrect in this (cue twatty and pointless reply from f using the word apposite) there aren't the range and choice of actual sex shops in those places. Or are there?

werner
February 8th, 2018, 16:26
But, and I'm happy to be shown to be incorrect in this (cue twatty and pointless reply from f using the word apposite) there aren't the range and choice of actual sex shops in those places. Or are there?

Arsenal, you are correct....although some of the Russians in Thailand are strikingly handsome, and available at a price...

arsenal
February 8th, 2018, 16:33
Nah. Thai/Cambodian boys rock. Plenty of seriously handsome ones with beautiful soft skin, killer smiles and lovely dispositions. The preferred choice of this gentleman whoremonger.

werner
February 8th, 2018, 16:36
[QUOTE=arsenal;236921]Thai/Cambodian boys rock. Plenty of seriously handsome ones with beautiful soft skin, killer smiles and lovely dispositions.

I agree.

Blacktouch
February 8th, 2018, 16:42
Let us say for arguments sake 1 customer drink x 280 baht. 1 x boy/waiter drink 500baht. Off fee...non showboy 500.
Expected tip minimum 1,500 baht. Minimum total 2,780 baht (70 euro).
Expected cost of rent boy in Berlin €100, Bucharest €50, Barcelona €100 (€50 in Sauna Thermas), Madrid €100 (€50 i Sauna Adan) etc. Cost of trip to Berlin, Madrid, Bucharest for most European sluts £100. Wonder why so many ex-Thailand visitors are seeking their pleasures elsewhere?

A boy in Berlin is actually from €50 to €60.

scottish-guy
February 8th, 2018, 17:07
Based on my last visit about 4 or 5 months ago - how much for one not called Mohammed and without a beard?

bkkguy
February 8th, 2018, 18:36
Cambodian boys rock ... killer smiles

an interesting "field" of research for Khmer historians - but as a Fawlty Towers fan I will stick to the S1E6 warning and not mention the w..

bkkguy

poshglasgow
February 9th, 2018, 05:05
I witnessed the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a gogo bar the other night in Cupidol and said bitch and her mate did nothing about it and neither did the owner.

A gogo boy was on the stage and his colleague spent a 10 whole minutes squeezing a boil (if not a very large zit) on his back, until it burst. He had tissues and a toilet roll which he used to clean up the residue and to top it all then applied a dressing to the area. The whole operation, for that’s what it was, lasted half a dancing cycle. The boy in question then continued his routine with the wound dressed but showing a larger and larger mass of blood as time went on.

If the mamasans allow this shit to happen, then there isn’t much hope.

I suppose you see worse in Eros but that’s a different story.

My God, that is quite dreadful: I read it while rubbing mayonnaise into the wings of my pet cormorant to keep them lubricated (although I understand that the Monty Python team advocates linseed oil)!!

I feel for the poor guy that had the boil that needed lancing, but for his friend to attempt to pop such a cutaneous volcano with his fingers was futile. The wicked witch of the west, our favourite mamasan, could have effected a 'hole in one' by clobbering it with her stiletto!!! I hear an Italian song coming on... "Just one stiletto, and your zit has gone, pus hit the tourists, from old Hong Kong...."

I understand that the friend of the patient has now received a' Cupidol knighthood' and is, henceforth, known as... Sir Lance-a-lot!!

I recall the story of the student nurse at the Conquest Hospital in Hastings who was instructed by the supervising nursing sister in casualty to take a young man to a cubicle to have his large boil lanced.

Ten minutes later there was a hell of a commotion in the cubicle with the patient screaming blue murder.

The casualty sister went quickly to investigate and was overhead to shout: "No, no, no, nurse, I told you to prick his boil, not boil his prick!!"

kittyboy
February 9th, 2018, 05:13
My God, that is quite dreadful: I read it while rubbing mayonnaise into the wings of my pet cormorant to keep them lubricated (although I understand that the Monty Python team advocates linseed oil)!!

I feel for the poor guy that had the boil that needed lancing, but for his friend to attempt to pop such a cutaneous volcano with his fingers was futile. The wicked witch of the west, our favourite mamasan, could have effected a 'hole in one' by clobbering it with her stiletto!!! I hear an Italian song coming on... "Just one stiletto, and your zit has gone, pus hit the tourists, from old Hong Kong...."

I understand that the friend of the patient has now received a' Cupidol knighthood' and is, henceforth, known as... Sir Lance-a-lot!!

I recall the story of the student nurse at the Conquest Hospital in Hastings who was instructed by the supervising nursing sister in casualty to take a young man to a cubicle to have his large boil lanced.

Ten minutes later there was a hell of a commotion in the cubicle with the patient screaming blue murder.

The casualty sister went quickly to investigate and was overhead to shout: "No, no, no, nurse, I told you to prick his boil, not boil his prick!!"

The boy who worked so hard to dig out the zit of his coworker might be a real catch for someone. An elderly patron who needs some psoriasis sores picked at..or a some skin ailment squeezed?

poshglasgow
February 9th, 2018, 05:40
The boy who worked so hard to dig out the zit of his coworker might be a real catch for someone. An elderly patron who needs some psoriasis sores picked at..or a some skin ailment squeezed?

Nice!

Ingrowing hemorrhoids: now that's another condition that could really benefit from a traditional approach to surgery.

"Nurse - the screens, and get me the wire brush and dettol, as I may be gone some time."
"Eh, doctor, the woman in the next bed, whose laryngitis is causing her great pain, is insisting that she be permitted to avail herself of the wire brush and dettol before they're passed to the guy with the ingrowing hemorrhoids."
"Well, it's her choice, nurse: invasive or abrasive surgery."
"Abrasive surgery, doctor? Well, I suppose you could say that it'll give a whole new meaning to... health cuts!!"

christianpfc
February 10th, 2018, 21:05
Last night I popped into Boyz Boyz Boyz for a quick drink, an orange juice, priced at 280 Baht...
I asked how much it cost to take him out and was told, 800 Baht for the bar and 2,000 Baht for the boy.

It will come as no surprise when I say that I did not off the boy and, just to get me off the hook, I told a little white lie to the captain, on sentry duty by my side, that I might consider offing him the following night.

Why tell white lies? I say it as it is.

Whenever I have a look into a gogo bar and see fully dressed boys on stage, I tell staff that I I want to see boys in underwear, and leave. In BBB I point to Cupidol across the soi, and directly go there.

The boy from Toy Boys in Pattaya who asked for 1500 for short time, I told him that my budget is 1000.

francois
February 10th, 2018, 21:27
Christian, did you score at all that night?

Brad the Impala
February 11th, 2018, 04:36
Based on precedent I would say that the probability is about 25%.

Jellybean
February 11th, 2018, 12:42
Why tell white lies? I say it as it is . . .

Despite his direct, no nonsense and somewhat abrasive introduction to his post, françois, I think ChristianPFC has a valid point. Perhaps I should have made a right old song and dance about the outrageous drink prices for the boys, the bar’s off fees and the out of kilter fee to the boy. Maybe I should have shouted out, “That’s it, I’m leaving, the prices are far too expensive and I won’t darken this bar’s doorstep again until you lower your prices. Right! I’m off!”

But I am not the type to make a scene. But how else will the message get back to the bar’s owners that their price structure is unjustifiable? This being Thailand, do they even listen to their customers? From what I recall of reading other members’ opinions, the usual reaction to decreased turnover is to increase their prices further.

So ChristianPFC, I did tell the captain/ mamasan that the prices were too expensive, but all he did was smile in response. What else could he do? I did ask why the boys were dressed in street clothes and had no numbers. He brushed this aside saying it was something to do with the police.

So I sat on the fence and said I might return the next night to off the one boy I was semi-interested in. But he, being an old pro’, probably knew full well that if I didn’t off the boy that night, I would be unlikely to return the next night and off him. But, I did not burn my bridges and decided to leave my options open and walked out under my own steam instead of being thrown out for mischief making. Lol!

What I did not say in my previous post, was that I arrived around 11:30pm and had missed the early show. And, as I wasn’t feeling too well, I did not want to hang around for the late show. But, interestingly, and this may just perk up the attention of a447, the boy I was interested in was in the big cock show and I was told he was from ii-sǎan. So, although I may or may not have off’d him, I thought it might be exciting to see why he commanded such a high off fee. As it turned out, I did not return the next night.

a447
February 11th, 2018, 13:31
Jellybean, consider my attention well and truly perked up!

Is he the guy I've written about before; the axe-murderer? The guy with the thick lips and big, fat cock?

He's a god!

Jellybean
February 11th, 2018, 17:12
Jellybean, consider my attention well and truly perked up!

Is he the guy I've written about before; the axe-murderer? The guy with the thick lips and big, fat cock?

He's a god!

Ah-ha! I thought the mention of big cocks and the north-east province of ii-sǎan in the same sentence would get your attention, a447. Lol!

The trouble is, I did not return to Boyz Boyz Boyz the following evening, so, regrettably, I did not get to see the boy naked or semi-naked and cannot therefore comment on how big or fat the boy’s under-carriage is. And, I’m pretty sure he did not have thick lips.

But, although handsome, I really would not describe him as a ‘god’.

And, axe-murderer you say? Well, I am not exactly sure what an axe-murderer looks like, but I’m guessing something like the escaped convict, Magwitch, the character played by Finlay Currie in the 1946 David Lean film, Great Expectations. Happily, he did not look anything like him and I am pretty certain neither did your guy, so probably a different boy entirely.

Lastly, and now I come to think of it, there is an ancient masseur working in Boyz Town who, incidentally, bears an uncanny resemblance to Magwitch. I am sure many members know of whom I speak. Perhaps I am being unkind, but if I heard there was an axe-murderer on the loose in the Boyz Town area, then surely he would be the first port of call for the Pattaya Police. ;)

scottish-guy
February 11th, 2018, 17:17
...if I heard there was an axe-murderer on the loose in the Boyz Town area, then surely he would be the first port of call for the Pattaya Police. ;)

Presumably to swell their coffers by not arresting him?

:D

christianpfc
February 12th, 2018, 08:38
Christian, did you score at all that night?
I did, and I did stick to my budget of 1000 for short time.

With all the choice in Pattaya, there is no reason to overpay (be it drink prices, off fee, boy tips) or frequent venues whose business model does not match my preferences. I just had to make the mental effort to cross a boy or a venue off my list, instead of pondering "what if?".

scottish-guy
February 12th, 2018, 14:33
...With all the choice in Pattaya, there is no reason to overpay ...

There are two ways to "overpay" of course: the first being to pay more than the market rate and the second being to pay more than what you perceive as the inherent worth - and there may be a large gap between the two.

I would suggest for example that, at 1000B, Christian likes to pay a little less than the market rate and I am in no position to criticise anybody for that as it is their own judgement that the inherent worth is rather less than the market rate.

Point I'm making here - I consider Christian "overpays" almost every time he buys a drink! The inherent worth of (for example) a pineapple juice is to me far far less than the market rate - especially at go-go prices. I do realise that ogling the staff is included in the price of the pineapple juice but if one wants any real entertainment by way of a little feel, that costs extra.

A grope at 20B is a case there the inherent worth is greater than the market rate and a feel at 100B is the opposite!

Just a thought!

dinagam
February 12th, 2018, 14:50
A grope at 20B is akin to having your finger in the pie but you're not allowed to lick it unless you're willing to fork out 100B.

scottish-guy
February 12th, 2018, 15:55
Isn't it 30B to stick your finger in the pie?

bkkguy
February 12th, 2018, 19:13
Isn't it 30B to stick your finger in the pie?

I suppose the inherent worth depends on the actual pie - from the 1744 Tommy Thumb's Pretty Song Book:

Sing a Song of Sixpence,
A bag full of Rye,
Four and twenty Naughty Boys,
Baked in a Pye.

worth more than 30 Baht I would have thought!

bkkguy