View Full Version : WTF in Jomtien Complex

Pages : [1] 2

Newbie99
January 28th, 2018, 08:14
So I was in a bar in the Complex, and I offered to short time a boy. He told me short time rooms were available, so I paid the bar fine which included the room. The boy ran off with the checkbin but about a minute later, someone came back with the boy and announced that the room was kaput.

WTF? Did the boy just discover that they didn’t have a working room? Are there no other rooms available?

My take was that the boy simply didn’t want to do ST, so I left.

Oliver
January 28th, 2018, 08:32
If he wasn't keen, better to abort the assignation. Plenty of other fish.

Captain Swing
January 28th, 2018, 09:51
Who knows? Maybe your suspicions are correct. But sometimes the simplest explanations are the right ones. I think it's entirely possible that the bar only has one short-time room and that he was unaware until he went to use it that it was out of commission, for whatever reason.

scottish-guy
January 28th, 2018, 14:25
As Captain Swing says - not unusual for there to be only one ST room and perhaps rather than it being "kaput" it was perhaps already "occupied" - which the boy wouldn't necessarily know about of course.

Of course it could all be some big conspiracy drama, but I suspect not.

a447
January 28th, 2018, 14:46
I think the room was already occupied.

Why else would the guy forgo his tip?

It's not as though he didn't want to have sex with you; he had already agreed to that.

arsenal
January 28th, 2018, 17:54
Your hotel perhaps.

Jellybean
January 28th, 2018, 18:11
Your hotel perhaps.

That’s exactly what I was thinking arsenal. I’m sure the OP’s hotel room would have been infinitely better than a bar’s short-time room.

I should know, to my eternal shame, I used one of the short-time rooms at Super ‘A’ Bar in Bangkok. Blimey! I can hear the gasps of many members from here. Lol!

In my case there was a reason, perhaps in the case described by Newbie99, there was also a good reason.

scottish-guy
January 28th, 2018, 18:20
OMFG I've used that same room in Super A (providing you mean when the bar was in its upstairs incarnation) - when not being used for the purposes of fornication it was actually Mama Pong's room (the long haired tranny mamasan that used to hawk for business in the soi below)

a447
January 28th, 2018, 18:27
Despite many invitations, I have never been to the upstairs room in Super A, although I did often visit the bar when it was situated upstairs.

If the downstairs bar is anything to go on - filthy, cum-covered sofas, filthy floor, filthy toilet, filthy walls - I've made the right decision.

I can imagine what the bed and sheets must be like.

Yuk!!

arsenal
January 28th, 2018, 18:29
Imagine the horrors of heading towards the ST room just as MFAS shuffles out adjusting his undergarmenteture or worse, Frequent telling the boy "so you see, that's why I'm considered an expert on everything Thai."

Jellybean
January 28th, 2018, 19:10
OMFG I've used that same room in Super A (providing you mean when the bar was in its upstairs incarnation) . . .

Oh, no, no, no scottish-guy! My very much regretted and best forgotten experience (so I don’t know why I even mentioned it, Lol!) was at the very much more upmarket and totally hi-so, new downstairs incarnation of Super ‘A’ Bar shortly after it opened.

From memory, I think they had a series of between 4 and 6 small elongated booths that contained not much more than a rubber mattress substitute for a bed. The walls were little more than thin plywood partitions, which did not extend to the ceiling. You could therefore hear all the “goings-on” in the other ‘rooms’. Honestly, it was a hideous experience that, hopefully, I shall never repeat.

On any well defined sleaze scale, I think any reasonable member who has visited both locations of Super ‘A’ Bar would conclude that scottish-guy bears the greater shame. :blush:

Phew! I believe I have successfully extricated myself from what could have been a very awkward situation and can rest assured that my excellent reputation amongst the membership is, thankfully, still intact. :D

. . . If the downstairs bar is anything to go on - filthy, cum-covered sofas, filthy floor, filthy toilet, filthy walls . . .

And, oh no, no a447. I think you must be confusing Super ‘A’ Bar with another bar. The upstairs was nothing like that. Well, not that I saw, but then again, my eyesight in darkened conditions is not always reliable. Lol!

. . . I can imagine what the bed and sheets must be like. Yuk!!

Er, em . . . there were no sheets, just a rubber mattress. Easier for cleaning, no doubt, so very thoughtful of the management wouldn't you agree? :D

Newbie99
January 28th, 2018, 21:24
I was told ST room would be kaput for a month.

My hotel was way too far for ST, so will try again some other day.

goji
January 29th, 2018, 03:50
My take was that the boy simply didn’t want to do ST, so I left.

Well, if he did want to do short time, he should offer to go to your hotel.

I trust you recovered the off fee, since the short time room was not available ?

At that point, I'm surprised the mamasan didn't suggest going to your hotel, in order to make sure the off fee was still paid.
Anyway, if there is the slightest hesitation, it's best to go after other fish, in my experience.

christianpfc
January 29th, 2018, 08:44
Short time rooms in Super A are okay by my standards. Used them in 2013/2014 and again just some months ago.

francois
January 29th, 2018, 09:10
Hmm,the topic morphed from Jomtien Complex to Super A Bar in Bangkok in a matter of a few posts. Who could that be who did the morphing?

Jellybean
January 29th, 2018, 13:16
Hmm,the topic morphed from Jomtien Complex to Super A Bar in Bangkok in a matter of a few posts. Who could that be who did the morphing?

Hmmm . . . I’m guessing it was that dastardly rogue poster, Jellybean, up to his old tricks again françois. His days on this forum are surely numbered and we shall then have topics that never, ever, stray from their subject matter. That, I am sure, will be nirvana for some members. :D

In my defence, I would plead in mitigation to our three overworked and underpaid moderators, that there is a link . . . and that is, short-time rooms.

I await the moderators decision in anticipation, and with some degree of trepidation. ;)

arsenal
January 29th, 2018, 13:59
Jellybean wrote.
"I await the moderators decision in anticipation, and with some degree of trepidation."

Mr Jellybean is currently serving two lifetime or longer bans, one for topicmorphing and another for ignoring the first lifetime or longer ban. Therefore all members are ordered to completely ignore him. The ignore him dictat includes the mods and this post is thus in breach of aforesaid 'ignore Jellybean' dictat and therefore any so minded members can give themselves an 'aren't I clever star' and ask if this mod should be infractionated.

Tintin
January 30th, 2018, 04:51
What?!

Jellybean wrote françois and the board software didn't fuck it up?

That's magic...

ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç

FarangRuMak
January 30th, 2018, 05:20
Could I sneak in 1 more morphette here?
All of 10 years ago I used infrequently frequent the MOTHER of all Dirty Filthy Grimey bars in pursuit of young army lad who stood out as the only perpendicular and well washed entity among the dormant mass that passed for 'staff'.
On the few occasions I entered there I would 'phone a friend' within earshot of the mamasan stating the name and location of the bar.
If my 'hero' was not there I would not fully enter the place.
He took me upstairs to the ST room once and words fail me to bring the assault on the senses alive here.
Location and name?
I forget the name but I remember it was on the right at the end of a narrow lane on Rama iv between Suriwong and Silom.
It's long ago closed so that's one less job for the WHO.

a447
January 30th, 2018, 05:57
Was it called "My Way" by any chance??

Newbie99
January 30th, 2018, 07:33
So, are there short time hotels near or in Jomtien Complex? Or should I just book a room on the web?

FarangRuMak
January 30th, 2018, 12:46
Was it called "My Way" by any chance??
That sounds right.
Pretty rough looking staff with scars of battle.
I was a 'newbie' at the time and Bangkok was a jungle to me back then.
There was only one bar on the soi as I remember.
It was the nearest thing to an old Shanghai Opium Den but without the Chinese.

arsenal
January 30th, 2018, 20:49
I only ever did opium once, at an out of the way village style hotel north of Chiang Mai. I spent a week there watching the clouds move across the mountains and eating little except pineapple fritters. Ahh...happy memories.

a447
January 30th, 2018, 21:15
I only ever did opium once, at an out of the way village style hotel north of Chiang Mai.

Although I have never used opium - the drug culture passed me by - I remember seeing a young Italian guy using it in a hilltribe village, also just north of Chiang Mai.

scottish-guy
January 31st, 2018, 01:02
I remember the My Way in BKK well - we were taken there (would never have found it) by the English guy who was involved with BBB etc.

Rough and ready place with the bar on the right as you entered and boys in and out of street clothes dancing on a small area.

I found them very attractive as i like a bit of rough and I offed at least two or three.

Last time I was there, the owner (Tony?) had died and the boys were attempting to run it themselves with so little success that you'd to pay up front so they could use your money to go to the 7-11 to buy your drink!!

poshglasgow
January 31st, 2018, 06:28
I remember the My Way in BKK well - we were taken there (would never have found it) by the English guy who was involved with BBB etc.

Rough and ready place with the bar on the right as you entered and boys in and out of street clothes dancing on a small area.

I found them very attractive as i like a bit of rough and I offed at least two or three.

Last time I was there, the owner (Tony?) had died and the boys were attempting to run it themselves with so little success that you'd to pay up front so they could use your money to go to the 7-11 to buy your drink!!

A kind of Thai 'Lord of the Flies' with the expected consequences of leaving boys to fend for themselves!!

frequent
January 31st, 2018, 09:04
A kind of Thai 'Lord of the Flies' with the expected consequences of leaving boys to fend for themselves!!More the general Thai propensity to produce a clusterfuck with any business they manage themselves

francois
January 31st, 2018, 09:48
Newbie99, did the above discussion concerning Super A in Bangkok and Opium usage answer your question regarding a short time room in Jomtien, as posted in #1 ? Just curious.

frequent
January 31st, 2018, 09:52
Newbie99, did the above discussion concerning Super A in Bangkok and Opium usage answer your question regarding a short time room in Jomtien, as posted in #1 ? Just curious. https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/hobby-horse.html

scottish-guy
January 31st, 2018, 09:53
Francois, did you not notice the OP did not ask any question which was possible to answer unless you are a highly skilled mind reader able to tell the thoughts of a boy who either changed his mind about accepting a client or failed to know the availability of the short time rooms at his place of employment?

Did you also not notice that despite the lack of psychic skills about the first half a dozen members responses attempted to address the non-question?

Just curious

frequent
January 31st, 2018, 09:59
Francois, did you not notice the OP did not ask any question? Actually he did - the first post on the third page (post #21). However if kittyboy is to be believed, it's not a requirement that subsequent posters meet the expectations of OPs, so francois should not be attempting to emulate a447's OCD

francois
January 31st, 2018, 11:54
Francois, did you not notice the OP did not ask any question which was possible to answer unless you are a highly skilled mind reader able to tell the thoughts of a boy who either changed his mind about accepting a client or failed to know the availability of the short time rooms at his place of employment?

Did you also not notice that despite the lack of psychic skills about the first half a dozen members responses attempted to address the non-question?
Just curious

He asked two questions in his initial post and people did try to answer them until the post went off topic.

WTF? Did the boy just discover that they didn’t have a working room? Are there no other rooms available?

Subsequently as pointed out by frequent the OP asked two more questions which don't seem to be answered.

Furthermore my post was directed at the OP to see what his thoughts were. Not that others were to be excluded from commenting.

Often enough someone will post a topic and then just sit back and no longer respond. Just trying to get a response from the OP.

francois
January 31st, 2018, 11:57
Actually he did - the first post on the third page (post #21). However if kittyboy is to be believed, it's not a requirement that subsequent posters meet the expectations of OPs, so francois should not be attempting to emulate a447's OCD

Moi, emulating others, including you, OCD! :devilsh:

frequent
January 31st, 2018, 12:04
Moi, emulating others, including you, OCD? :devilsh:Yes, we all know what a fabulously unique creature you are francois

snotface
January 31st, 2018, 15:25
I remember the My Way in BKK well...

My Way was my favourite Bangkok bar for years in the '90s. While other bars were becoming interchangeable in appearance, it had its own unique, rather cosy atmosphere - wooden Thai seating, Burmese tapestries, pole-dancing gogo boys. I went there often especially after I became very attached to one of the boys. The bespectacled Thai (Thai-Chinese?) owner always sat impassively behind the bar entering every drink and off into a ledger. I'd get the faintest of smiles from him in response to my nod on entering. He seemed almost like a non-person to me, though the boys seemed to respect him. I recall the boy I liked telling me with an incredulous look one time that he had received a 50 baht New Year's gift from the owner - not sure if that was because of the stinginess of the amount or its existence at all.

The other source of discipline in the bar back then was Charlie, the overweight mamasan. I'd go through an elaborate charade of being friendly with him, though he was one dodgy-looking geezer and I wouldn't have trusted him with a bucket of water if my knickers were on fire. The boys were expected to service him. I recall my boy telling me with a big smile that it was like fucking a fat pig (well, he was from a farming family). The last time I saw Charlie, after an interval of two or three years, he looked almost unrecognisably gaunt and sick and I believe he died of Aids. The bar did indeed go rapidly downhill in its last years and it came as no surprise when I found it had closed permanently.

scottish-guy
January 31st, 2018, 17:17
Actually he did - the first post on the third page (post #21). However if kittyboy is to be believed, it's not a requirement that subsequent posters meet the expectations of OPs, so francois should not be attempting to emulate a447's OCD

OK - a difference of interpretation here - I was using OP as 'Original POST' and it's clear you're using it as 'Original POSTER'

As I said/meant - in the original POST there were no questions asked which could be answered in any meaningful way - we were invited to speculate on what a boy realised and when he realised it and then invited to speculate whether there were other ST rooms in an un-named bar

Now I wouldn't go so far as to say Francois (whom I like, despite never having met - or maybe because of :D) has OCD but he does have a bee in his beret about any sort of diversion from the straight and narrow. Clearly he does not apply this to his sexual peccadilloes and neither do I (I apply cream to mine) :D

I don't know if Francois is aware of the long-running BBC Radio panel game Just A Minute. The object of the game is for panellists to talk for sixty seconds on a given subject, "without hesitation, repetition or deviation" and I'm sure Francois would either be the best panellist ever, or the most strict chairman in the history of the show!!

bkkguy
January 31st, 2018, 18:18
and scottish-guy I am sure Christopher Parsons would give you bonus points for your deviant deviation about creaming your peccadilloes

bkkguy

scottish-guy
January 31st, 2018, 20:35
... creaming your peccadilloes...

I also creamed in my dry goods once but that's another matter altogether.

poshglasgow
January 31st, 2018, 22:18
My Way was my favourite Bangkok bar for years in the '90s. While other bars were becoming interchangeable in appearance, it had its own unique, rather cosy atmosphere - wooden Thai seating, Burmese tapestries, pole-dancing gogo boys. I went there often especially after I became very attached to one of the boys. The bespectacled Thai (Thai-Chinese?) owner always sat impassively behind the bar entering every drink and off into a ledger. I'd get the faintest of smiles from him in response to my nod on entering. He seemed almost like a non-person to me, though the boys seemed to respect him. I recall the boy I liked telling me with an incredulous look one time that he had received a 50 baht New Year's gift from the owner - not sure if that was because of the stinginess of the amount or its existence at all.

The other source of discipline in the bar back then was Charlie, the overweight mamasan. I'd go through an elaborate charade of being friendly with him, though he was one dodgy-looking geezer and I wouldn't have trusted him with a bucket of water if my knickers were on fire. The boys were expected to service him. I recall my boy telling me with a big smile that it was like fucking a fat pig (well, he was from a farming family). The last time I saw Charlie, after an interval of two or three years, he looked almost unrecognisably gaunt and sick and I believe he died of Aids. The bar did indeed go rapidly downhill in its last years and it came as no surprise when I found it had closed permanently.

Lovely description Snotface, particularly the image of you standing in your flaming knickers while the fat pig considers what he should do with a bucket of water.

The fire raging in your knickers soon spreads to your... "blazer"!

kittyboy
January 31st, 2018, 22:36

I think most people realize that on a free form internet board there are no "requirement" to do anything.
People with literal minds that tend towards the authoritarian might insist on a riot of rules and insist that a poster MUST conform to the original posters REQUIREMENTS.

I see no requirement. I see requests.
I look at people like that and smile with a bit of condescending pity at the small minds of the authoritarian types who insist others follow their imaginary rules.

Brad the Impala
January 31st, 2018, 23:17
and scottish-guy I am sure Christopher Parsons would give you bonus points for your deviant deviation about creaming your peccadilloes

bkkguy

Nicholas Parsons. He's been doing it for fifty years so we might as well get his name right!

frequent
February 1st, 2018, 02:43
I think most people realize that on a free form internet board there are no "requirement" to do anything.
People with literal minds that tend towards the authoritarian might insist on a riot of rules and insist that a poster MUST conform to the original posters REQUIREMENTS.

I look at people like that and smile with a bit of condescending pity at the small minds of the authoritarian types who insist others follow their imaginary rules.

The March of the Pedants. Where's the music for that?

FarangRuMak
February 1st, 2018, 23:17

Having read the above I regret not being more relaxed there but I was new to the BKK scene so I was always a bit nervous going in.
I recall standing in the doorway enquiring if my 'boy' was inside.
If he was the mamasan would say so straight away.
If not she would never say so but would invite me to come inside and look.
He/She may have been the one you referred to.

poshglasgow
February 2nd, 2018, 04:27
The March of the Pedants. Where's the music for that?

francois
February 2nd, 2018, 13:33

You are an angel, kittyboy!:devilsh:

francois
February 2nd, 2018, 14:00
Now I wouldn't go so far as to say Francois (whom I like, despite never having met - or maybe because of :D) has OCD but he does have a bee in his beret about any sort of diversion from the straight and narrow.

No, unlike so many who post on this forum, I do not have OCD.I do like to hear from the OP as to his reactions to the post he made and the responses. There are those who deliberately go off topic in order to blow their own horn for no other reason than to divert attention to themselves. And there are a couple of bedlamites who's motives defy explanation.:crazy_mini:

joe552
February 2nd, 2018, 14:34
Are bedlamites related to sodomites, just preferring to do it in bed?

frequent
February 2nd, 2018, 14:51
Are bedlamites related to sodomites, just preferring to do it in bed?

In Bedlam actually

joe552
February 2nd, 2018, 17:56
In Bedlam actually

Oh you mean Pattaya?

Newbie99
February 10th, 2018, 00:52
No, unlike so many who post on this forum, I do not have OCD.I do like to hear from the OP as to his reactions to the post he made and the responses. There are those who deliberately go off topic in order to blow their own horn for no other reason than to divert attention to themselves. And there are a couple of bedlamites who's motives defy explanation.:crazy_mini:

The OP was wondering what everyone else does for ST at Jomtien Complex?

I was considering renting a hotel nearby, but I have no assurance that the particular boy would be there, and I was more curious than anything as a reason to barfine.

Newbie99
February 10th, 2018, 02:53
I just remembered that the boy in question is Cambodian, which means he has no Thai ID, which means entry into a hotel could be problematic.

gerefan2
February 10th, 2018, 05:24
Never heard did that before.....

arsenal
February 10th, 2018, 06:49
I've posted about it Getefan2.

francois
February 10th, 2018, 07:43
I just remembered that the boy in question is Cambodian, which means he has no Thai ID, which means entry into a hotel could be problematic.

Many have ID and are in Thailand on a visa. I doubt it would be a problem, but don't know for sure.

gerefan2
February 10th, 2018, 07:46
Not problem at my condo... I can assure you!

cdnmatt
February 10th, 2018, 09:42
This sounds as big as Pizzagate.

I used a short time room once. Definitely wouldn't recommend it. I'm no Martha Stewart or anything, but wow, that was bad.

francois
February 10th, 2018, 12:23
matt, what does Martha Stewart have to do with a short time room ? In the past your have written of "curtain rooms" which you have used. Are they not short time rooms?

frequent
February 10th, 2018, 12:32
matt, what does Martha Stewart have to do with a short time room ? Especially as she's not blind!

cdnmatt
February 10th, 2018, 13:14
matt, what does Martha Stewart have to do with a short time room ? In the past your have written of "curtain rooms" which you have used. Are they not short time rooms?

Martha Stewart is kind of known as the pretentious queen of cleanliness. I'm clean and everything, but not that clean.

I ended up in s hort time room in Sunee once, and it was horrible. I didn't even take my shoes off. There was thing carpet that was all stained, water dripping from the ceiling, mattress looked like it was from WWII, etc. He just layed there and jerked off, while I wandered around the room aimlessly like an idiot, waiting for him to finish.

But yeah, there\s a curtain motel close to me that I've used quite a few times in the past. It's surprisingly nice for 400 baht/night. Nice king sized bed, clean, thing plasma TV mounted on the wall, lots of soap and shampoo and soap, good A/C, the staff bring whatever you want to drink to your room, etc.

frequent
February 10th, 2018, 13:23
Martha Stewart is kind of known as the pretentious queen of cleanliness. She's known as "the queen of clean". Not "kind of known" and not "pretentious"

Newbie99
February 10th, 2018, 14:21
Not problem at my condo... I can assure you!

That is probably the solution.

francois
February 10th, 2018, 15:13
I ended up in short time room in Sunee once, and it was horrible. I didn't even take my shoes off. There was thing carpet that was all stained, water dripping from the ceiling, mattress looked like it was from WWII, etc.

Oh, that room, you were there also! And yes, Martha would be horrified. But there were even more worse than that one.

Newbie99
February 13th, 2018, 23:53
Is there a short time hotel anywhere near Jomtien Complex?

Davey612
February 14th, 2018, 01:40
Sigh. All you need is to ask your companion whether he has his passport or Thai work ID card with him. Most hotels will accept a passport for safekeeping

Oliver
February 14th, 2018, 14:44
If Newbie is indeed a newbie in Thailand, I can sympathise. I was very shy during my first visit twenty-plus years ago and would not consider taking an off back to my hotel, relying on rooms supplied by the bar or short-time hotels. I find his preference reasonable even if I no longer share it.

Newbie99
February 14th, 2018, 21:47
Sigh. All you need is to ask your companion whether he has his passport or Thai work ID card with him. Most hotels will accept a passport for safekeeping

The issue is that I have to get the hotel room first. Then there is the chance that guy is gone, or he has no ID. Of course, in that case, availability of ST rooms is not an issue.

I have been to Jomtien Complex many times, and don’t see anyone appealing except this guy. Loads of twinks there. Not too many tops.

scottish-guy
February 14th, 2018, 22:34
...The issue is that I have to get the hotel room first...

Sorry if I'm being thick here - but why don't you just take him to the hotel room you yourself are presumably staying in, I know you said it's a distance away but unless you're on a day trip To Pattaya from BKK it can't be that far away surely?

Captain Swing
February 15th, 2018, 05:26
It's been a few years, maybe five, but I had a short and deeply spiritual encounter with a young (27 years old) Thai gentleman in the DD Inn, a real(ish) hotel/guesthouse located on the small soi/alley parallel to Thappraya Rd, near the corner where traffic turns left onto Jomtien Beach Rd. and pedestrians turn right to go to Dongtan Beach. It's only a block or two from the Complex. They were, at the time, totally receptive to the idea of "short time." My...um...friend suggested it. IDs were not a consideration. You can easily find them on Google to get a more precise idea of the location, which I know I described poorly. Failing that, it's very likely your...um...date can suggest an alternative.

colmx
February 16th, 2018, 03:13
a short and deeply spiritual encounter with a young (27 years old) Thai gentleman in the DD Inn, a real(ish) hotel/guesthouse located on the small soi/alley parallel to Thappraya Rd, .

AFAIK DD Inn has now changed into a hostel
I don't think the other customers in the dorms would appreciate you doing ST in one of the bunks!

frequent
February 16th, 2018, 03:33
AFAIK DD Inn has now changed into a hostel. I don't think the other customers in the dorms would appreciate you doing ST in one of the bunks!Orgy? Voyeurism? Use your imagination

goji
February 17th, 2018, 04:22
AFAIK DD Inn has now changed into a hostel

Well, I often have spent 5 baht to use their toilets over the years & thought what a poor shop window the toilets are for the hotel business.

On the last trip, I noticed the toilets have been spruced up & you're saying the hotel has turned into a scummy hostel ? Strange world.

Dalewood
February 18th, 2018, 03:32
A hostel in a town with so many cheap hotel rooms? If your finances are that shaky, save up a little money.

Newbie99
April 17th, 2018, 09:22
After further investigation, what I found was the Cocka2 bar has some straight Cambodian boys working, and they are not into ST.

And, yes, the bar has a ST room.

Rolling Stone
April 17th, 2018, 20:05
After further investigation, what I found was the Cocka2 bar has some straight Cambodian boys working, and they are not into ST.

What are they after? Have you investigated further? lol

Newbie99
April 18th, 2018, 16:27
What are they after? Have you investigated further? lol

A big mystery to me. Maybe they live off drinks .....

samebb
April 18th, 2018, 17:23

Cocka2 Bar employs no Cambodians.
Rob, and his partner Wit employ only Thai nationals, with no exceptions. While there are a couple of freelancers who appear at Cocka2 Bar a few nights of the week, the boys who work here are employed and payed rather well. Again, even the freelancers are Thai.

One of the guys who works at Cocka2 Bar is straight.
All the other boys are gay, some of them very gay.

You are right in saying the employed boys have little interest in ST. Not worth it for them. Most of these Thai guys are a little older and already have 1 or more "financier".

Also, Cocka2 Bar does not have a Short Time room. Not since the bar changed ownership 2 years ago anyway. It does have 3 very large and comfortable guest rooms. You can pay and inflated priced to use these rooms for short time, but they are normally fully booked up year round. I stayed for 1 month and was very comfortable. They are fully booked right now over Songkran.

If you wan't to find Cambodians, Cocka2's neighbors are full of them (BC Bar and ? Bar). You will also be spoilt for choice at QM Bar, Sun Bar and to top it off Zack's Stable of Cambodian's at @Home Bar.

As for short time rooms, or as they are called in the complex, Massage Rooms... You can find 1 of those at @home bar and another at ? Bar.

Cocka2 Bar is my local. I pretty much live there and love the place. It's often open till 6am most nights of the week and they recently employed a new Chef who is serving fantastic Thai and Western food at really good prices.

Anyway, there we are. My ban is up, thought I would give you some facts as so much of this thread seems to be fiction.

gerefan2
April 18th, 2018, 17:29
welcome back...

samebb
April 18th, 2018, 18:05
welcome back...
Thank you!

Newbie99
April 19th, 2018, 19:38
Cocka2 Bar employs no Cambodians.
Rob, and his partner Wit employ only Thai nationals, with no exceptions. While there are a couple of freelancers who appear at Cocka2 Bar a few nights of the week, the boys who work here are employed and payed rather well. Again, even the freelancers are Thai.

One of the guys who works at Cocka2 Bar is straight.
All the other boys are gay, some of them very gay.

You are right in saying the employed boys have little interest in ST. Not worth it for them. Most of these Thai guys are a little older and already have 1 or more "financier".

Also, Cocka2 Bar does not have a Short Time room. Not since the bar changed ownership 2 years ago anyway. It does have 3 very large and comfortable guest rooms. You can pay and inflated priced to use these rooms for short time, but they are normally fully booked up year round. I stayed for 1 month and was very comfortable. They are fully booked right now over Songkran.

If you wan't to find Cambodians, Cocka2's neighbors are full of them (BC Bar and ? Bar). You will also be spoilt for choice at QM Bar, Sun Bar and to top it off Zack's Stable of Cambodian's at @Home Bar.

As for short time rooms, or as they are called in the complex, Massage Rooms... You can find 1 of those at @home bar and another at ? Bar.

Cocka2 Bar is my local. I pretty much live there and love the place. It's often open till 6am most nights of the week and they recently employed a new Chef who is serving fantastic Thai and Western food at really good prices.

Anyway, there we are. My ban is up, thought I would give you some facts as so much of this thread seems to be fiction.

Perhaps the Cambodian boys I have encountered at the bar are freelancers, not employed by the bar.

And perhaps the room that I was using upstairs was not a ST room, but a room used for other purposes.

samebb
April 20th, 2018, 00:57
Perhaps the Cambodian boys I have encountered at the bar are freelancers, not employed by the bar.

And perhaps the room that I was using upstairs was not a ST room, but a room used for other purposes.

No that wasn't the case.

I can tell you the names of everyone staying in the 3 rooms at cocka2 bar for the last 3 months. I just got home from there!!

There are NOOOOOOO cambodian freelancanlers at Cocka2 Bar.
I am there most nights. Come ask, WHERE IS SAM

I will put you in your place. Or the thai boys will when you call them Cambodian. UP TO YOU FOOL!

See you soon at cocka2 :)

Might be best if you just stay away. Just don't identify yourself to me. Good luck.

Newbie99
April 20th, 2018, 10:07
No that wasn't the case.

I can tell you the names of everyone staying in the 3 rooms at cocka2 bar for the last 3 months. I just got home from there!!

I will put you in your place. Or the thai boys will when you call them Cambodian. UP TO YOU FOOL!

Might be best if you just stay away. Just don't identify yourself to me. Good luck.

I have no idea what you are talking about. For the purpose of providing information to readers here, i have bought drinks for 2 different boys at the bar, both identifying as Cambodian. I went upstairs to a room with one of them. The room had some mats on the floor, and one raised bed. The toilet and shower were in separate cubicles.

Perhaps I was in a bar next to Cocka2 and the bar sign was misplaced.

gerefan2
April 20th, 2018, 22:34
Perhaps I was in a bar next to Cocka2 and the bar sign was misplaced.

I have had the same problem with bars in Jomtien.

The signs appear on the walls midway between two bars and its often very difficult to work out which bar they refer to.

Brad the Impala
April 21st, 2018, 01:46

Will you two be selling tickets and naming the date? Very belligerent.

christianpfc
April 22nd, 2018, 10:03
Welcome back samebb, and I hope your future posts remain as interesting and civilized as this one.
But as the following post shows, a leopard can't change his spots.

"little interest in ST"
(not meaning that they are looking for LT, rather meaning that they are not interested in going with customers)
That crap (non-offable boys) that has driven me away from Soi Twilight has spread to Pattaya?

GWMinUS
April 22nd, 2018, 23:48
No that wasn't the case.

Seems like we have the OLD "samebb" back.
Why do you need to take a good Thread down by trashing another member??

samebb
April 23rd, 2018, 08:58
Welcome back samebb, and I hope your future posts remain as interesting and civilized as this one.
But as the following post shows, a leopard can't change his spots.

"little interest in ST"
(not meaning that they are looking for LT, rather meaning that they are not interested in going with customers)
That crap (non-offable boys) that has driven me away from Soi Twilight has spread to Pattaya?

Meaning, they are not interested in going with customers, or in some cases just not interested in "you". No bar in Jomtien pressures boys to go with customers they don't want to go with.
While it may be different for some of the poor Cambodian boys who will go with you for 1000b ST because they NEED the money, and then be a complete dud as they are very straight, a lot of the Thai's in Pattaya don't need 1000b badly enough to endure sex with people they are often repulsed by, with the added risk of sexually transmitted infections, violent farang, farangs refusing to use protection, ect.

Also, what might not be the case in BoyzTown and Sunnee, can be the case in Jomtien Complex. While many of the boys in Jomtien Complex are available, a good number are not, and probably never will be. They often go there to just drink with friends and are already supported by a farang boyfriend.

I think there are some misconceptions. Jomtien Complex isn't another BoyzTown. It would be better to compare it to Silom Soi 4 in Bangkok. A mixture of gay bars and restaurants where SOME of the boys are available if they are interested in going with a customer, but some of the gay bars are just that, bars. The boys are staff.

Times are changing... so yes that "crap" has spread, and will continue to do so in my belief.

It's no secret that the hottest gay boys in Bangkok and Pattaya are already "taken" and will likely never see the inside of a gogo/host bar again. They are the ones in the nightclubs that will pay 0 attention to you.

AsDaRa
April 23rd, 2018, 11:21
Times are changing... so yes that "crap" has spread, and will continue to do so in my belief.

It's no secret that the hottest gay boys in Bangkok and Pattaya are already "taken" and will likely never see the inside of a gogo/host bar again. They are the ones in the nightclubs that will pay 0 attention to you.

Like you I think also the hottest ones have a farang boyfriend who sends them every month some money. I dont think however they don’t need more money. The money the farang sends will be to help pay for room plus a bit extra. I don’t think most farang send every month like 20.000 baht.

But indeed it gives the hottest ones more freedom to decline certain farang they don’t like.

However if it becomes a trend in these bars that they have more and more non offable boys (never experienced this myself by the way, so I was a bit surprised to read this; I do experience however boys in the apps who are not interested) it will go down. Most gay farang still come to Thailand to off boys. It will not be good business for the bars if this trend that is detected continues.

a447
April 23rd, 2018, 12:02
I wonder how many of these boys are financially supported to the extent that they don't need to work anymore. I'm sure there would be some, but we would never get to see them unless we went to the clubs or saunas. I doubt most would be hanging out in the gay ghettos if they didn't need the money. Although no doubt some are just hanging out with their friends in the bars.

Others who receive a smaller amount - a number of guys have told me they get 15,000 baht per month - would have to work to have a decent standard of living, unless they have a number of such supporters on the end of the string.

These guys are all young and love to party with their friends (no surprise there), so a short time session with a farang is a quick and relatively easy way to pay for a fun night out.

I think those sort of guys will always be around.

samebb
April 23rd, 2018, 15:07
Like you I think also the hottest ones have a farang boyfriend who sends them every month some money. I dont think however they don’t need more money. The money the farang sends will be to help pay for room plus a bit extra. I don’t think most farang send every month like 20.000 baht.

But indeed it gives the hottest ones more freedom to decline certain farang they don’t like.

However if it becomes a trend in these bars that they have more and more non offable boys (never experienced this myself by the way, so I was a bit surprised to read this; I do experience however boys in the apps who are not interested) it will go down. Most gay farang still come to Thailand to off boys. It will not be good business for the bars if this trend that is detected continues.

I don't think there is any rules on how much money men send their boys back in Thailand. I know some of the Chineese customers are VERY generous, maybe overly. New cars, ect.

While you are right that many gay farang may come to Thailand to sleep with prostitutes, it is worth keeping in mind there is a large gay expat community in Pattaya/Jomtien. This is think is what makes it different from say, BoyzTown. These are the people who keep these bars open and in business being around perminently. I know a lot of gay expats who frequent Jomtien Complex. Many are married and live with their partners. Others have a long term boyfriend, probably initially a bar bar, but now a "kept boy". Most of the really attractive guys in Jomtien Complex are snapped up pretty quickly by expats. While you may see them around the complex with their farang, they don't actually work there anymore.

samebb
April 23rd, 2018, 15:13
I wonder how many of these boys are financially supported to the extent that they don't need to work anymore. I'm sure there would be some, but we would never get to see them unless we went to the clubs or saunas. I doubt most would be hanging out in the gay ghettos if they didn't need the money. Although no doubt some are just hanging out with their friends in the bars.

Others who receive a smaller amount - a number of guys have told me they get 15,000 baht per month - would have to work to have a decent standard of living, unless they have a number of such supporters on the end of the string.

These guys are all young and love to party with their friends (no surprise there), so a short time session with a farang is a quick and relatively easy way to pay for a fun night out.

I think those sort of guys will always be around.

You would be suprised just how many are supported by either an expat or regular visitor. Lots of the complex boys actually live in very nice condos, for free. Courtosy of their farang. As for hanging out in the "ghettos", you are right... they don't.

Sometimes boys who no longer work at a bar will go there for drinks with friends who still DO work there, but that's only till closing time. They all run off to the issan clubs or walking street after that.

But I do agree, there will always be guys around who need a little extra cash for their friends birthday part, or a group trip to NAB. They never stop partying in Pattaya...

christianpfc
April 23rd, 2018, 22:31
Thank you, samebb, for some more interesting insights.

In hindsight I figured out that several of the boys I had had sex with for money were "parked" in Bangkok or Pattaya while visa for Europe or America was processing. So having a Farang boyfriend, who supports the boy financially and arranges for him to come to Europe or America, is no hindrance for a quicky for some extra cash. (Says a lot about the character of the boys to which this applies.)

Blacktouch
April 24th, 2018, 03:48
The word comes to mind.

"Sugar Daddy"

A wealthy, middle-aged man who spends freely on a young woman/man in return for her/his companionship or intimacy.

:p

AsDaRa
April 24th, 2018, 11:54
The word comes to mind.

"Sugar Daddy"

A wealthy, middle-aged man who spends freely on a young woman/man in return for her/his companionship or intimacy.

Which I understand if you are an expat and have him available for you every day. I would do the same if I was an expat and had money to spare.

But I don’t understand farang who travel 3 times every year to Thailand for a short holiday and outside that period faithfully send every month like 15.000 baht to their boyfriend.
Knowing fulll well he isn’t faithful to you and that all his other farang customers can enjoy him for much cheaper. Only the 1000 baht short time prize. That farang however spends a fortune a year to enjoy his boyfriend a few times a year. For expats I totally understand.

a447
April 24th, 2018, 12:23
I wonder what those farang think they are getting in return for their monthly payments.

aussie_
April 24th, 2018, 13:21
So having a Farang boyfriend, who supports the boy financially and arranges for him to come to Europe or America, is no hindrance for a quicky for some extra cash. (Says a lot about the character of the boys to which this applies.)

I do not judge their "character" too closely and am very happy for any Thai boy who has found a generous farang who gives him the opportunity to travel overseas which he could otherwise never afford himself. I had a paid date recently with a Jomtiem Complex boy that i know has at least two farang sponsors and travels overseas regularly to stay with them. Besides sending money home to his family, the Thai boy is also very generous with his other less fortunate Thai friends and pays for a considerable amount of the cost of their activities and food from the money that the farangs send him. He still needs some extra income ocassionally so being a popular boy he knows how to earn some baht quickly.

Besides the extra income from hooking up with farangs i doubt very much if a horny Thai guy is going to be celibate while waiting for his farang to return to Thailand for a holiday or for the visa approval to move overseas to live with the farang.

Blacktouch
April 24th, 2018, 23:50
I wonder what those farang think they are getting in return for their monthly payments.

The thought of a boy back in Thailand sitting waiting for them to visit again?

Blacktouch
April 24th, 2018, 23:52
Which I understand if you are an expat and have him available for you every day. I would do the same if I was an expat and had money to spare.

But I don’t understand farang who travel 3 times every year to Thailand for a short holiday and outside that period faithfully send every month like 15.000 baht to their boyfriend.
Knowing fulll well he isn’t faithful to you and that all his other farang customers can enjoy him for much cheaper. Only the 1000 baht short time prize. That farang however spends a fortune a year to enjoy his boyfriend a few times a year. For expats I totally understand.

I think they call it Love?

Or what else could it be?

Blacktouch
April 24th, 2018, 23:58

The question is, when the farang arrives in Thailand, does he get sex without paying for it while here, or does he still have to pay the boy money?

Going for meals, yes, I understand. But sex?

Good point!

gerefan2
April 25th, 2018, 00:08
The question is, when the farang arrives in Thailand, does he get sex without paying for it while here, or does he still have to pay the boy money?

Good point!

Oh yes, he pays all right...

a447
April 25th, 2018, 01:56
The thought of a boy back in Thailand sitting waiting for them to visit again?

Surely they are not that stupid.

If they are, well then it's really sad. But I guess it's their money so up to them.

Blacktouch
April 25th, 2018, 03:20

If they are, well then it's really sad. But I guess it's their money so up to them.

So anybody who has been in or is in this situation, maybe they can highlight us on what they get from this?

arsenal
April 25th, 2018, 05:05
They get to use the phrase "my boyfriend" The illusion works for some I suppose.

AsDaRa
April 25th, 2018, 10:59
Looks to me - reading this thread - most forum members do not support financially a Thai boy.
So maybe I must adjust my expectation that most nice boys in Pattaya are supported by a Farang. It appears to be less than I expected. Or the forum members are not a representative sample of the Farang visiting Thailand.

a447
April 25th, 2018, 12:19
Time is a great teacher, as they say.

I'm certain I've been "had" a number of times over the years, especially when I first started visiting. Back in the early 2000's I was tipping 3000 baht for short time. It's what the boy asked for and so I paid it, thinking it was the going rate. No wonder he would rush up to me every night with a "So happy to see you!". I bet he was! LOL

But I don't consider that to be a scam. He was just trying his luck with a newbie. It was partly my fault because I told him it was my first visit and I guess he took advantage of that. The situation continued over a number of visits.

But no harm done. Good luck to him. I may have tried it on, too, if I were in his position. Capitalism at work.

I've also found that some boys lie to their friends (fancy that!) regarding the sending of money by farang. Perhaps it raises their status in the bar; who knows?

One of my regulars in Pattaya told me that another guy I saw on a regular basis (I'll call him B) said I was sending him 15000 baht every month. Of course, I wasn't. So not wanting B to lose face I just said he must have confused me with another customer and made it very clear that noone would be getting a single baht from me once I'd gone home - emergencies excepted.

I expect people to work for their money; noone has ever just handed out money to me without getting something in return. You hand out money once, word spreads quickly and suddenly you find yourself inundated with requests. Everybody suddenly has a sick mother or a family member who has had some kind of accident.

If you make your intentions clear from the start - I can be generous when I feel like it, but don't treat me like a charity - you won't have any problems.

Obviously, others think differently and are willing to send money on a regular basis.

It's their money and they can spend it however they want.

scottish-guy
April 25th, 2018, 13:57
For a practice (sending regular sums to Thai boys) which several members have declared is "up to you", the same members just can't resist passing judgement on it eh?

My own take on this is that what other people want to do with their own money is entirely a matter for them and nothing for me to pontificate on. If sending 1500B or 15000B or even 150,000B a month to a particular Thai boy is affordable to a farang and something they want to do as a way of helping someone (as they'll undoubtedly see it) - then who am I to criticise that or even make snide remarks about the nature of the relationship between the Thai boy and his sponsor?

If, on the other hand, an elderly guy (say in his mid 70's) wishes his whole life to revolve around paying a different prostitute for sex every night (and sometimes right after a cheap lunch) then that's just dandy as well - but don't try to pass it off as a virtue or something that decent people should aspire to.

a447
April 25th, 2018, 14:19
and sometimes right after a cheap lunch

Sex right after eating? No thanks!

Before eating is fine. Plus the occasional post-coital ciggie.

arsenal
April 25th, 2018, 14:58
I've yet to hear one case where the lonely farang sending monthly cheques to his 'boyfriend' successfully stood the test of time. Still, it's his money and he can send it to whoever he wants to. But when the money stops so does the 'love'.

francois
April 25th, 2018, 18:51
I've yet to hear one case where the lonely farang sending monthly cheques to his 'boyfriend' successfully stood the test of time. Still, it's his money and he can send it to whoever he wants to. But when the money stops so does the 'love'.

You are being judgemental, arsenal. What makes you think the farang is lonely?
Personal experience or what?
My relationship with my Thai bf has extended over 18 years during which time I did support him when I was not in Thailand. As time went on my visits to Thailand became longer and longer or more frequent until I now live here full. time.
You and the other butterflies can lead your life as you please but don't be so judgemental as to how others wish to lead their lives.

Furthermore in regards to this statement from a poster:

Please save your pity for someone else that needs it.

arsenal
April 25th, 2018, 20:25
First meatloaf and now Asian 'boyfriends'. Any other subjects you want to curtail Francois? These relationships are not partnerships of equals.

And on a personal level it does seem that having an Asian 'boyfriend' does make one more prone to tetchiness.

a447
April 25th, 2018, 21:29
Furthermore in regards to this statement from a poster:

Please save your pity for someone else that needs it.

I'm not offering my "pity" to anyone here.

You've been around Thailand longer than me. If I, as a visitor, have heard horror stories first hand and have watched numerous documentaries aired this year in Australia, then you would know about these people, too. They do actually exist, you know.

Anyone who allows himself to be sweet-talked into believing a total stranger in a foreign land loves him unconditionally and so decided to send him money each month is, imho, stupid.

This came out time and time again in the documentary series when the guys, (none of whom could be considered old), who had bad experiences said basically the same thing : I believed her when she told me she loved me. She was fucking around while I was away. I was stupid." They only listened to their dicks.

That's straight from the horses' mouths. Somehow I think they'd know.

They were stupid also for not doing their research before entering into a relationship which involved monetary support of the partner - just as I was stupid for nor researching the going rate for tips in Thailand and found myself paying three times the going rate.

Others - and these are the guys I reserve my pity for - are lonely old guys desperate for love and seeking companionship in their old age. They are unable to think rationally and rush into things. (A bit like those people who are ripped off by Nigerian scammers offering lonely people their "love" - at a hefty price.) They are emotionally vulnerable and unwittingly allow unscrupulous people to take advantage of them. They are ones who should be pitied.

I have never suggested that you, francois, (or any other board member for that matter) are any of those people above.

Blacktouch
April 25th, 2018, 21:53
Well said a447.

So true what you said.

bobsaigon2
April 25th, 2018, 22:42
If, on the other hand, an elderly guy (say in his mid 70's) wishes his whole life to revolve around paying a different prostitute for sex every night (and sometimes right after a cheap lunch) then that's just dandy as well - but don't try to pass it off as a virtue or something that decent people should aspire to.

SG, you seem to be saying that a decent person would not hire a different boy every night for sex. Or did I mis-read you?

scottish-guy
April 25th, 2018, 23:30
No Bob, you didn't mis-read me at all

Decent : Conforming with generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behaviour. Source: OED

So, I suspect a man in his mid-70's paying a different prostitute each night for sex (each one being "young enough to be his grandchild" as Frequent would say) and behaving in that way over prolonged periods (rather than just going a bit mad on holiday) would hardly qualify as "decent" behaviour in most people's opinion.

"Predatory" maybe - but "decent"? I fear not.

Of course it's probably perfectly acceptable within a community of dissolute reprobates and raddled old queens - I couldn't possibly comment!

:D

arsenal
April 25th, 2018, 23:44
We were all 30 once although it's considerably further back for many here than it is for me. Cast you mind back to that age. How many men in their late retirement years did you meet and think.

'Yea, I really fancy him. He's so handsome.' Exactly...none. So it folows there must be another reason why the Asian 'boyfriend' hangs around. It starts with m and ends with y.

scottish-guy
April 25th, 2018, 23:49
Well, that may of course be your experience (I suspect it is) - but I can cast my mind back to when I was a teenager and my occasional frustration and dismay when other teenagers I had my eye on went off with guys in their 40s and 50s and where there was absolutely no money involved.

Not "late retirement age" I'll grant you but then 'some' here are not only closer to retirement age than I am but are about 90% of the way through it - and despite having one ball in the grave it seems they still haven't managed to find anybody (in their right mind) who can stick them for any longer than it takes for a short-time.

Brad the Impala
April 26th, 2018, 00:50
So it folows there must be another reason why the Asian 'boyfriend' hangs around. It starts with m and ends with y.

I know that Manuka honey is very popular these days, but I had no idea that it was that popular!

paborn
April 26th, 2018, 01:55

Back in the 80's My Way was famous - perhaps the best known bar in Bangkok. The pole dancers were well trained and fantastic gymnasts.

scottish-guy
April 26th, 2018, 02:38
A 50B bonus in the 1990's might not have been that bad - I recall being in the original Screw Boy bar at shutting time in the early 2000's and the boss (Porn) was doling out the nights wages to the gogo boys who had been 'working' since about 7 or 8pm.

I can't remember the exact amount each received but it was well under 100B per boy

arsenal
April 26th, 2018, 07:09
I believe Manuka honey is Thai ryming slang. As in "My 'boyfriend' is foolish enough to send me lots of Manuka honey every month. Hahaha."

bobsaigon2
April 26th, 2018, 12:25
So, I suspect a man in his mid-70's paying a different prostitute each night for sex (each one being "young enough to be his grandchild" as Frequent would say) and behaving in that way over prolonged periods (rather than just going a bit mad on holiday) would hardly qualify as "decent" behaviour in most people's opinion.

"Predatory" maybe - but "decent"? I fear not. :D

What are you objecting to -- the age disparity or the frequency of the sexual encounters? Do you also disapprove if the farangs are in their mid-40's or mid-50's ? Would they also fail to qualify as "decent" ?

Also, "predatory" does not seem to be an appropriate word when discussing commercial sex .

arsenal
April 26th, 2018, 12:48
When a lonely and rapidly ageing farang tells you of his Asian 'boyfriend' he regularly sends money to he really means his long term off.

francois
April 26th, 2018, 13:34
First meatloaf and now Asian 'boyfriends'. Any other subjects you want to curtail Francois? These relationships are not partnerships of equals.

And on a personal level it does seem that having an Asian 'boyfriend' does make one more prone to tetchiness.

What is your problem, arsenal? Can you not understand English?

I am not trying to curtail anything (other than the way-off topic responses)
You are perfectly free to be a butterfly and enjoy sex wherever and whenever you wish as are all the members of this forum and post, and in your case, about your dining experiences.
But comments about someone being stupid for spending their money the way they want to spend it is truly insulting and stupid.
There are those who fly around the world seeking sexual thrills and posting about their adventures, are they not stupid?
Point is to stop judging over people by your own standards and start to accept people for what they are.
Is that asking too much?
As for having an Asian boyfriend or any boyfriend, is that a crime in your book? Or are you and others somehow envious?

As for tetchiness, I did have to look up that word; leave it to Shakespeare to coin it!

scottish-guy
April 26th, 2018, 13:58
What are you objecting to -- the age disparity or the frequency of the sexual encounters? Do you also disapprove if the farangs are in their mid-40's or mid-50's ? Would they also fail to qualify as "decent" ?

Also, "predatory" does not seem to be an appropriate word when discussing commercial sex .

What I'm pointing to (not objecting to) is the basic sluttiness inherent in the behaviour of hiring a different prostitute every night over a period of decades (behaviour which a psychiatrist would undoubtedly diagnose as hypersexual disorder).

Broadly speaking, the age of the wretch is immaterial - if he's habitually and regularly paying to fuck or be fucked by a different random stranger every night whose only interest in him is the 1500-2000B he's handing over, then no - it's far from "decent" by the definition of the word

I'm also suggesting that (for example) a mid-70's gay desperado who habitually and constantly behaves in such a slutty fashion (and boasts about it) is in no position to attempt to take the moral high ground and belittle others over the arrangements they choose to make with their long-term partners.

Finally, you may not regard spending much of every day seeking out and frequenting establishments which are thinly-disguised brothels, in search of a new prostitute for that day's revels as "predatory" but I rather suspect the general population would accept that definition quite readily.

Hope that clears it up!

:drink:

a447
April 26th, 2018, 14:19

If anything, it is the boys who are "predatory."

But as Bob pointed out, it's for commercial gain so the term "predatory" cannot be applied here.

The guys I have sex with offer themselves to me for that very purpose.

a447
April 26th, 2018, 14:28
But comments about someone being stupid for spending their money the way they want to spend it is truly insulting and stupid.

You've entirely missed the point.

The spending / sending of money or having a "boyfriend" is not what I described when I used the word "stupid."

I was referring to guys who think only with their dicks and are sweet-talked into believing anything the boy says.

Before entering into a relationship they believe to be genuine, they'd do better if they looked into the experiences of others before allowing themselves to be conned. It would save a lot of heartache and angst.

I've already said that how people spend their money after being conned is up to them.

dinagam
April 26th, 2018, 14:29
Who is the slut? The prostitute or the client, or both?
Going to the brothel is almost like going to the fruit stall - choose from the most delectable items and enjoy yourself.

a447
April 26th, 2018, 14:36
What I'm pointing to (not objecting to) is the basic sluttiness inherent in the behaviour of hiring a different prostitute every night over a period of decades (behaviour which a psychiatrist would undoubtedly diagnose as hypersexual disorder).

Broadly speaking, the age of the wretch is immaterial - if he's habitually and regularly paying to fuck or be fucked by a different random stranger every night whose only interest in him is the 1500-2000B he's handing over, then no - it's far from "decent" by the definition of the word

I'm also suggesting that (for example) a mid-70's gay desperado who habitually and constantly behaves in such a slutty fashion (and boasts about it) is in no position to attempt to take the moral high ground and belittle others over the arrangements they choose to make with their long-term partners.

Finally, you may not regard spending much of every day seeking out and frequenting establishments which are thinly-disguised brothels, in search of a new prostitute for that day's revels as "predatory" but I rather suspect the general population would accept that definition quite readily.

Hope that clears it up!

I don't see "sluttiness" as being anything to be ashamed of or even mentioned on a forum like this.

Men in general, and gays in particular, tend to be slutty by nature, whereas women are not. I'm sure it's got something to do with evolution. Make men perpetually horny so the species reproduces, but put a brake on it so that we don't over-populate.

Men, straight and gay, can be very promiscuous. An example are the saunas, which are strictly for men, not women, as their attitude to sex is different. The number of times we change partners just illustrates how slutty we are. But if you behave in a slutty way just once, then you've joined the group. Everything else is merely a matter of degree.

As for what others see as being decent, I couldn't care less. Just as they guys who I called "stupid" couldn't care less, either.

We are entitled to lead whatever lives we want, as long as we have mutual agreement as to what activities we propose to do, and noone gets hurt in the process.

Brad the Impala
April 26th, 2018, 14:56
But as Bob pointed out, it's for commercial gain so the term "predatory" cannot be applied here.

I don't see any exclusions for use of the word in the context of commercial gain in the definition and example given by the Cambridge English Dictionary.

used to describe someone who expresses sexual interest in a very obvious way:

I hate going to bars on my own because men look at you in such a predatory way.

arsenal
April 26th, 2018, 15:11
Please don't expect less easily taken in farangs to play the delusion game with an old man who claims his 30 years his junior bit on the side is his 'boyfriend'. When the money stops the 'love' goes too. A fool and his money are easily parted and there is no fool like an.old fool.

a447
April 26th, 2018, 18:22
I don't see any exclusions for use of the word in the context of commercial gain in the definition and example given by the Cambridge English Dictionary.

used to describe someone who expresses sexual interest in a very obvious way:

I hate going to bars on my own because men look at you in such a predatory way.

I see "predatory" as implying that no compensation is on offer. It's a one way street.

But don't forget, these guys offer themselves to us in the bars and we gladly accept.

Also, the term has only negative connotations. There is nothing that any of us here do that is in any way negative, AFAIK.

It takes two to tango.

So I certainly don't see myself as a sexual predator in any shape or form. I'm not pouncing on, or trying to seduce, any younger guy. There is no seduction involved. They boys are there waiting for us.

And I can assure you that if I saw the forum as one promoting sexual predators, I wouldn't be here.

Oh, and if you are going by the strict dictionary definition, most males in the world should be looked upon as sexual predators.

I don't think so!

paborn
April 26th, 2018, 19:28
I don't see "sluttiness" as being anything to be ashamed of or even mentioned on a forum like this.

Men in general, and gays in particular, tend to be slutty by nature, whereas women are not. I'm sure it's got something to do with evolution. Make men perpetually horny so the species reproduces, but put a brake on it so that we don't over-populate.

Men, straight and gay, can be very promiscuous. An example are the saunas, which are strictly for men, not women, as their attitude to sex is different. The number of times we change partners just illustrates how slutty we are. But if you behave in a slutty way just once, then you've joined the group. Everything else is merely a matter of degree.

As for what others see as being decent, I couldn't care less. Just as they guys who I called "stupid" couldn't care less, either.

We are entitled to lead whatever lives we want, as long as we have mutual agreement as to what activities we propose to do, and no one gets hurt in the process.
One of the simplest, yet, cogent points made here. Remember the world that created "moral standards" and words like "slut" would be hateful to us even if we are monogamous longterm or vacationed with only one bar lad. The numbers really don't matter. I come to LOS once a year and sample the smorgasboard as much as possible. By the way, if we were all with just one lad a trip the bars would disappear.

a447
April 26th, 2018, 21:24
And in the heterosexual world, only women are ever referred to as "sluts."

Promiscuous men who have many female sexual partners are referred to as "studs."

Or just "lucky".

Hardly pejorative terms.

bobsaigon2
April 26th, 2018, 22:31
SG, I can’t figure out your mindset in this thread. For years you’ve been a very active habitué of a gay forum, which might indicate a certain tolerance for varied sexual inclinations, but in this thread your rules that a gay man must follow to be deemed ‘decent’ sound like something that might be expressed by a Deacon of the Church of Scotland. (BTW, if you’re interested, C of S diaconates are possible for men engaged in same sex relationships.)

Why use the demeaning “prostitute” instead of bar boy or similar? I think you and frequent are the only ones who use that term. Are you insinuating that you have never been ‘tainted’ by contact with MB’s and that the only Asian you’ve been intimate with is your Vietnamese partner (who, according to your standards, should not be more than 20 years your junior) and we are meant to understand that your relationship with him is completely monogamous?

….hiring a different prostitute every night over a period of decades….
Surely said just for effect. No one hires a different boy every night for years on end, especially not anyone in his mid-70’s.

Broadly speaking, …… if he's habitually and regularly paying to fuck or be fucked by a different random stranger every night….. then it's far from "decent" by the definition of the word.
What has his sex life, presumably carried out in private, got to do with being a decent individual? Among the farangs I’ve met in Thailand, some have been butterflies and some into LTR’s. But most seemed to be decent, caring individuals who in their home countries would not be met with any opprobrium.

I'm also suggesting that a mid-70's gay desperado who habitually and constantly behaves in such a slutty fashion……. is in no position to attempt to belittle others over the arrangements they choose to make with their long-term partners.
The last time I heard such belittlement was when latin was still posting. Some forum members have eschewed LTR’s but I don’t recall those members being critical of those who do have a partner.

You just seem not to approve of people over a certain age doing what younger men do in Thailand. Really not clear what you think is acceptable farang-money boy dynamics.

What would qualify as decent in most people’s opinion surely would need to be stated in terms of which people you are referencing. I’m sure you could get most farangs in Thailand to agree on what is decent behavior regarding interactions with Thai guys, but of course if the details were broadcast, that would not meet the decency standards of straight, mainstream society. Yes, there are certainly dissolute reprobates and raddled old queens who would not meet anyone’s decency standards, but they do not make up the majority of gay farang in Thailand.

Just a thought. :)

arsenal
April 26th, 2018, 22:39
"Just a thought." wrote Bob. A beautifully written and thoughtfully thought out thought if I may say.

scottish-guy
April 26th, 2018, 22:47
... Some forum members have eschewed LTR’s but I don’t recall those members being critical of those who do have a partner...

In that case your recall is dodgy to say the least:

Post #129 of this very thread:

Please don't expect less easily taken in farangs to play the delusion game with an old man who claims his 30 years his junior bit on the side is his 'boyfriend'. When the money stops the 'love' goes too. A fool and his money are easily parted and there is no fool like an.old fool.

What do you say now, Bob?

I await another beautifully written and perhaps more thought out thought.....:D

paborn
April 26th, 2018, 23:41
SG, I can’t figure out your mindset in this thread. For years you’ve been a very active habitué of a gay forum, which might indicate a certain tolerance for varied sexual inclinations, but in this thread your rules that a gay man must follow to be deemed ‘decent’ sound like something that might be expressed by a Deacon of the Church of Scotland. (BTW, if you’re interested, C of S diaconates are possible for men engaged in same sex relationships.)

Why use the demeaning “prostitute” instead of bar boy or similar? I think you and frequent are the only ones who use that term. Are you insinuating that you have never been ‘tainted’ by contact with MB’s and that the only Asian you’ve been intimate with is your Vietnamese partner (who, according to your standards, should not be more than 20 years your junior) and we are meant to understand that your relationship with him is completely monogamous?

….hiring a different prostitute every night over a period of decades….
Surely said just for effect. No one hires a different boy every night for years on end, especially not anyone in his mid-70’s.

Broadly speaking, …… if he's habitually and regularly paying to fuck or be fucked by a different random stranger every night….. then it's far from "decent" by the definition of the word.
What has his sex life, presumably carried out in private, got to do with being a decent individual? Among the farangs I’ve met in Thailand, some have been butterflies and some into LTR’s. But most seemed to be decent, caring individuals who in their home countries would not be met with any opprobrium.

I'm also suggesting that a mid-70's gay desperado who habitually and constantly behaves in such a slutty fashion……. is in no position to attempt to belittle others over the arrangements they choose to make with their long-term partners.
The last time I heard such belittlement was when latin was still posting. Some forum members have eschewed LTR’s but I don’t recall those members being critical of those who do have a partner.

You just seem not to approve of people over a certain age doing what younger men do in Thailand. Really not clear what you think is acceptable farang-money boy dynamics.

What would qualify as decent in most people’s opinion surely would need to be stated in terms of which people you are referencing. I’m sure you could get most farangs in Thailand to agree on what is decent behavior regarding interactions with Thai guys, but of course if the details were broadcast, that would not meet the decency standards of straight, mainstream society. Yes, there are certainly dissolute reprobates and raddled old queens who would not meet anyone’s decency standards, but they do not make up the majority of gay farang in Thailand.

Just a thought. :)
And a damn good and lucent thought.

Brad the Impala
April 26th, 2018, 23:50
I see "predatory" as implying that no compensation is on offer. It's a one way street.

But don't forget, these guys offer themselves to us in the bars and we gladly accept.

Also, the term has only negative connotations. There is nothing that any of us here do that is in any way negative, AFAIK.

It takes two to tango.

So I certainly don't see myself as a sexual predator in any shape or form. I'm not pouncing on, or trying to seduce, any younger guy. There is no seduction involved. They boys are there waiting for us.

And I can assure you that if I saw the forum as one promoting sexual predators, I wouldn't be here.

Oh, and if you are going by the strict dictionary definition, most males in the world should be looked upon as sexual predators.

I don't think so!

Of course you are a sexual predator, and a sex tourist. You may want to redefine the meaning of the word "predator" to fit your sensitivities, but language doesn't really work that way! You come to Thailand for the sole purpose of having sex with young men. The fact that it's mostly paid for in a brothel doesn't make you any less of a predator. If trying to get a young man in to the bushes in Burma, so that you could grope him, isn't the action of a predator, then I don't know what is!

However don't be so sensitive about it, most of us here think that this is entirely acceptable behaviour, even though we would be considered by society at large as predators and sex tourists. That isn't changed, and it doesn't become socially acceptable behavior, just because you give the objects of your desire some money! There are some who would say that it makes the behavior more reprehensible.

You are correct that some of the boys who ensnare gullible and foolish farang with dishonest expressions of love and undying affection, while surreptitiously emptying their wallet, are also predators.

That doesn't however mean that every situation in which a non resident farang partner sending money to a Thai partner is either gullible or foolish, nor necessarily believing themselves to be in love. It is just nice sometimes to help people with whom you have fun, when you have so much more than they do.

Surely we can all agree with that, or is it really just a race to the bottom(pun intended):

Going for meals, yes, I understand. But sex?

scottish-guy
April 27th, 2018, 00:12
I don't think Bob gets it. I'll try to spell it out

'I'm not a predator - I'm just a guy in my mid-70s who seeks out and habitually visits certain establishments knowing there will be boys a third or a quarter of my age whom I can pay to fuck for $20 because they need the money. I do that almost every night - a different one each time - and at the same time I feel justified in denigrating other people's long-term relationships'

Any clearer?

a447
April 27th, 2018, 02:04
Of course you are a sexual predator, and a sex tourist.

I'm the latter, not the former. Your dictionary definition has not kept up with the times. The meaning of words changes over time. These days the types of guys we hear about in the media who groom young people in chat rooms or sexually harass co-workers are referred to as "predators." Obviously, this is not consensual and the victims are not seeking that kind of unwanted attention.

That's the difference.

If we were to use your definition, then every guy at the beach who looks at a girl in a bikini, or guys who look at other guys would be deemed a "predator." That would constitute probably 100% of men at the beach! Are they all "predators?" Of course they are not. That's plain ridiculous. And yet they would fit the definition you quoted : "used to describe someone who expresses sexual interest in a very obvious way:"

If trying to get a young man into the bushes in Burma....

If it was consensual, it is not predatory behaviour at all. I mis-read the situation, thinking that's what he wanted. "Wanted" is the operative word here. If I had sought him out and tried to pressure him into having unwanted sex with me, then I would be a predator.

..and it doesn't become socially acceptable behaviour

Sex between consenting adults is socially acceptable. Paying for it is not.

just because you give the objects of your desire some money!

You ignore the fact that we, or at least our money, are also objects of desire. It's a two-way street.

That doesn't however mean that every situation in which a non resident farang partner sending money to a Thai partner is either gullible or foolish, nor necessarily believing themselves to be in love

I never said they were.

It is just nice sometimes to help people with whom you have fun, when you have so much more than they do

With that I agree wholeheartedly!

And SG, what's this thing you have about guys in their 70s?

Surely everybody has the right to have sex no matter how old they become. Apart from the age of consent, since when has sexual activity become age-specific? And why is the cut-off point mid-70? There's a Japanese porn star - Shigeo Tokuda - who is in his mid-80s yet still making movies. (God only knows who watches them!) Age is no barrier to having sex.

And surely there can be nothing wrong with having a new partner every night. I only wish I had the stamina to go out and find someone suitable every night.

scottish-guy
April 27th, 2018, 03:08
I don't have "a thing about guys in their 70s" - I have a thing about a particular member who has never denied being in his 70's making outrageously hypocritical and snide remarks about the long-term relationships of others whilst himself swirling around in a moral cesspit!

I guess you don't notice that or don't want to notice it?

Moving on to Brad's observations I'm afraid I have to support him.

The "guy at the beach looking at girls" is not a sexual predator unless he goes there specifically for that purpose. Once he does, he becomes a predator - just as gay guys going into certain establishments knowing that they will find boys they can pay for sex because they need the money, are sexual predators, and although you clearly don't want to identify with that, I think you'll find the vast majority of the general population would agree with my analysis.

That's not to say I disapprove (and I guess Brad doesn't either?) - but that's the unfortunate reality.

paborn
April 27th, 2018, 03:13
The entire global tourism industry is built on sex. Young women go hoping to meet a guy, married couples go and hope to rekindle the spark of their love. College kids go to Cancun and Fort Lauderdale to make out. Youthfull European gays frolick in Ibiza. I'm just shy of 70, past by gay 'come hither' years. But, still have sex, travel for it and enjoy that right. Predator, hell no. When I make the long journey to Thailand I want someone every night and a massage during the day! It's jsut part of the tourist industry

paborn
April 27th, 2018, 03:22
I don't have "a thing about guys in their 70s" - I have a thing about a particular member who has never denied being in his 70's making outrageously hypocritical and snide remarks about the long-term relationships of others whilst himself swirling around in a moral cesspit!

I guess you don't notice that or don't want to notice it?
OK, but you can disagree with his - whomever he is I've lost the real point - without casting all of us into self proclaimed "moral cesspit" Personally think it is foolish to send large sums of money to a bar boy. On the other hand, there is a young man in Latin America whose college education I'm assisting with - it gives me great pleasure and as I won't be getting married buying his house etc. I feel sure that what I'm doing is fine - even though I first met him on a trip for hot latin sex. Somethign wrong? I think not. My actions there don't make me a saint and my actions in Thailand don't make me a predator. Actually, I would love to see someone walk down Soi Pratuchai or Boyyztown and not be the object of a hundred "preying" calls. Bottom line anyone can dispose of their income however they want and there is a symbiotic relationship between bar boy and patron and no one is a predator. At least, that i smy opinion

scottish-guy
April 27th, 2018, 03:45
"For the benefit of the tape" I didn't accuse anybody of swirling about in a moral cesspit other than the person concerned.

If other people see themselves affected by the description then I'd suggest that's a matter for them to deal with

paborn
April 27th, 2018, 03:47
"For the benefit of the tape" I didn't accuse anybody of swirling about in a moral cesspit other than the person concerned.

If other people see themselves affected by the description then I'd suggest that's a matter for them to deal with
For the benefit of reality you did say "himself" but the "moral cesspit" is our shared venues and you know that.

scottish-guy
April 27th, 2018, 04:33
For the benefit of reality you did say "himself" but the "moral cesspit" is our shared venues and you know that.

No, venues are bricks & mortar and cannot have or be bereft of morals - only people.

Don't put words into my mouth - there's enough there already :cool:

Brad the Impala
April 27th, 2018, 04:33
The entire global tourism industry is built on sex

Well that's a statement and a half! I guess that myopia must have taken over, for how else could you have missed all those "wholesome" families with their children that seem to be the majority occupants in most tourist hotels around the world!

arsenal
April 27th, 2018, 05:47
'Boyfriend', carer, nurse, employee. In the circumstances described here they blur into the opaque.

Bob wrote.
"we are meant to understand that your relationship with him is completely monogamous?"

However if the old farang were asked point blank about his faithfulness it would be a great opportunity to demonstrate his 'love' by answering the question clearly.

paborn
April 27th, 2018, 06:26
Well that's a statement and a half! I guess that myopia must have taken over, for how else could you have missed all those "wholesome" families with their children that seem to be the majority occupants in most tourist hotels around the world!
I worked in travel for many years. Yes, there are many families that travel, but the tourism destinations are built on romance, the romance of exotic places, foreign climes, etc. Sex isn't just a random shag.

paborn
April 27th, 2018, 06:30
No, venues are bricks & mortar and cannot have or be bereft of morals - only people.

Don't put words into my mouth - there's enough there already :cool:

I had a dear friend , now passes, who owned a gay bar in Santo Domingo. When asked by the press or police if his bar was gay he always answered, " how can a bar be gay it's brick and mortar." He was full of it, only difference is he knew it and it amused him. The "cess pool" your bewailing is the liscence our venues give us and you well know it.

bobsaigon2
April 27th, 2018, 11:15
SG, here’s my final thought on this: Yes, my recall can be very dodgy, and yes, I agree that there are committed relationships which should not be viewed critically, and yes there are people who pay to have encounters with different bar boys on a frequent basis, but….why paint all farang in Thailand with a single brush? If you feel that the life style or comments of a particular board member are objectionable, then it would be appropriate to direct your comments towards that individual rather than questioning the moral fibre of all the other farang in Thailand.

But I’ve had enough for now. Good luck to you, Bon Voyage, Bon Appétit, etc.

a447
April 27th, 2018, 11:24
I don't have a problem with pejorative terms regarding how I behave.

I've always been open about my activities -some would say too open - and have often referred to myself here as a "sex tourist"; hardly a flattering term. I am someone who the majority of society no doubt looks down upon. But to describe myself otherwise would be dishonest. So I'm not in any way "sensitive."

I'm just going on the definition quoted by Brad. It's too general and ends up encompassing every male on the planet.

A "predator" is much more than someone who looks at others in some kind of sexual way. That's what we all do. It's part of who we are.

The meaning the days has changed drastically. There is nowvsomething inherently sinister and evil about a predator. If the guy who gies to the beach looking for sex - nothing wrong with that - makes unwanted advances, then he's a predator. If the other party is willing to go along, then that's fine. Neither person should face criticism as they are in mutual agreement and are over the age of consent.

But our advances are not unwanted. On the contrary, they are invited.

I refuse to believe that I am in any way sinister. I don't get that impression about other board members, either. Many of us are just sex tourists, nothing more, nothing less.

BTW, the main article on the from page of today's Bangkok Post tells us that the authorities do not believe Thailand is a destination for sex tourists and that, in any case, they are going to "get rid of this [sex tourism]. WTF?

So my days may be numbered!

francois
April 27th, 2018, 12:32
I enjoyed reading this thread with all the diverse perspectives by all who posted herein; a good debate.

a447
April 27th, 2018, 13:04
A very interesting topic - how we define ourselves.

scottish-guy
April 27th, 2018, 13:49
.. If you feel that the life style or comments of a particular board member are objectionable, then it would be appropriate to direct your comments towards that individual rather than questioning the moral fibre of all the other farang in Thailand...

Except that I did direct it at a particular "mid-70s" person - it's just that while he is well aware of that, you didn't pick up on it Bob.

arsenal
April 27th, 2018, 14:11
a447 wrote.
"So my days may be numbered!"

All of us here have numbered days a447. The difference is that you're not expecting a guy 3 decades younger than you to waste the best years of his life propping up your over inflated ego before you drop off the cliff.

francois
April 27th, 2018, 14:48
Hum,you do mean 4 decades? :devilsh:

dinagam
April 27th, 2018, 14:57
Monsieurs, vous-etes tellement cruel.

bobsaigon2
April 27th, 2018, 15:14
Except that I did direct it at a particular "mid-70s" person - it's just that while he is well aware of that, you didn't pick up on it Bob. :drink:

My final final thought: If you did intend to castigate a particular board member, that would more appropriately have been done by starting a thread in the Holding Room, and let it stay there.

scottish-guy
April 27th, 2018, 16:12
No, because I wasn't starting a thread or setting out to castigate anyone.

What I was doing was responding to the mid-70's person's insulting posts on this thread, by pointing out his own considerable shortcomings.

If members want everything that's contentious hidden away in the Holding Room (and believe me there's even more secretive places that posts can be shuffled off to) then may I suggest they apply to moderatorapplications@sgt.com

arsenal
April 27th, 2018, 17:05
I fear that Bob's question regarding fidelity will remain unanswered amid a torrent of diversion posts. It looks as though Mother Superior might have dropped her nickers for someone other than her 'boyfriend'.

Newbie99
November 1st, 2018, 09:42
My original post was about a boy in the Jomtien Entertainment Complex telling me that there were no short time rooms available there. Of course, the topic devolved into insults among members here that had nothing to do with the topic, but I returned to Jomtien to see what I missed.

There seems to be no shortage of Cambodian boys in the Complex, all seemingly popping out of the same cookie cooker, taller and more muscular than the Thai boys, speaking little English.

I barfined one last night, and discovered that he was straight. All he could do was some fondling, some BJ and some handjob. I guess the word is out in Cambodia that you can make some big money for little work if you can tolerate pretending to be gay.

arsenal
November 1st, 2018, 10:03
We all have occasional not-very-good offs. The risk of this is more likely if the spoken English is poor and a recently arrived poor English spesking Cambodian is the riskiest off in town. My last two disappointments both fell into that category.

GWMinUS
November 1st, 2018, 11:40
[I can tell you the names of everyone staying in the 3 rooms at cocka2 bar for the last 3 months. I just got home from there!!

I will put you in your place. Or the thai boys will when you call them Cambodian. UP TO YOU FOOL! ]

So samebb is back and just as rude as ever

arsenal
November 1st, 2018, 16:41
Not really, considering the language you've used.

Would you type that up please Miss Impala.

Blacktouch
November 1st, 2018, 18:37
What do you mean Newbie by "acting gay"?
No kiss? No fuck?

This is happening all over the world. Gay for Pay?

I'm guessing when one uses the word "pretending to be gay" or even "acting gay", I'm guessing the guy in question does not do much, and does not enjoy it, find it hard (excuse the punt) to get a full erection? Lol

Also does not fuck or kiss. Just some fondling, and useless BJ and HJ. I've seen it happen everywhere.

This guys must be stupid as nobody will do repeat meets and also spread the word how useless he was/is?

sglad
November 1st, 2018, 19:15
There seems to be no shortage of Cambodian boys in the Complex, all seemingly popping out of the same cookie cooker,

What do you call a fat farang sandwiched between two Khmer guys?

A Double Stuffed Oreo.:D

dinagam
November 1st, 2018, 19:25
Only if the Khmer guys are in a 69 position and the falang positioned in between, with both of his alimentary orifices stuffed...

sglad
November 1st, 2018, 19:30
Only if the Khmer guys are in a 69 position and the falang positioned in between, with both of his alimentary orifices stuffed...

You've obviously learned nothing from a447's gerontoporn escapades. Haven't you heard of double anal penetration?

Anyway, the double stuffing here (ie the fat farang) refers to the double layer of cream in Double Stuffed Oreos which actually exist.

DoubleDutch
November 1st, 2018, 19:46
My original post was about a boy in the Jomtien Entertainment Complex telling me that there were no short time rooms available there. Of course, the topic devolved into insults among members here

I barfined one last night, and discovered that he was straight. All he could do was some fondling, some BJ and some handjob. I guess the word is out in Cambodia that you can make some big money for little work if you can tolerate pretending to be gay.

The thread didn't devolve, it evolved from boring Jomtien Complex talk into spirited exchange, that's a good thing.

Yes, bars at Jomtien have short time rooms 2nd, 3rd floor. Every other sign is a hotel, so if no room above his bar, walk next door.

Straight guys don't pretend to be gay, unless by pretending to gay you mean that they are fit, attractive, and desirable. It's not guy's fault you liked him. You picked a masculine, straight looking guy, what did you expect? Do you really not know straight guys generally do not suck dick, and do not get fucked, at least not for 1000?

Many customers pay extra for straight guys, I like straight guys, you don't, that's way there are all kinds of guys at bars. And of course you ask before what he does, and doesn't do, that's pretty basic.

arsenal
November 1st, 2018, 19:56
I agree with almost everything DD wrote.
Except.
"Do you really not know straight guys generally do not suck dick,"

That's not true. But you must explain what you want and how much you'll pay before you off them.

Manforallseasons
November 1st, 2018, 19:58
I'm guessing when one uses the word "pretending to be gay" or even "acting gay", I'm guessing the guy in question does not do much, and does not enjoy it

How many gay bar boys that are offed by old tossers do you think are in heavenly bliss during sex?

DoubleDutch
November 1st, 2018, 20:07
I agree with almost everything DD wrote.
Except.
"Do you really not know straight guys generally do not suck dick,"

That's not true. But you must explain what you want and how much you'll pay.

True!

But coming back to straight guys main speciality - treating us like a lady should be treated!
This is no small feat, imagine a white, wobbly 76 year old on his belly, wrinkled, yet somehow fat blob of ass in the air, shiny from freshly applied lubricant.

That sight would make anyone sick. That sight could turn me straight, no joke! But these guys soldier on like champions, do not complain, somehow manage to get hard, AND maintain the hard throughout the ordeal. That deserves some kind of medal.
Olympians get medals, but if you really think about it, what do they really do? Run. Jump. Please! Anybody can do that, so what if they run little bit faster, or jump further. Give these Olympians a 70 year old lardy ass, and then let's see how tough they are!

sglad
November 1st, 2018, 20:07
How many gay bar boys that are offed by old tossers do you think are in heavenly bliss during sex?

That "heavenly bliss" metaphor is half correct. Most of the bar guys' customers are already living in the hereafter but what is missing is the bliss.

Jellybean
November 1st, 2018, 21:58
The post by Newbie99 referred to by scottish-guy has been temporarily removed pending further enquiry.

kittyboy
November 2nd, 2018, 01:39
True!

But coming back to straight guys main speciality - treating us like a lady should be treated!
This is no small feat, imagine a white, wobbly 76 year old on his belly, wrinkled, yet somehow fat blob of ass in the air, shiny from freshly applied lubricant.

That sight would make anyone sick. That sight could turn me straight, no joke! But these guys soldier on like champions, do not complain, somehow manage to get hard, AND maintain the hard throughout the ordeal. That deserves some kind of medal.
Olympians get medals, but if you really think about it, what do they really do? Run. Jump. Please! Anybody can do that, so what if they run little bit faster, or jump further. Give these Olympians a 70 year old lardy ass, and then let's see how tough they are!

Straight rent boys could be judged like Olympic divers getting more points based on the difficulty of the dive- the higher on the difficulty factor the higher the points for the gold medal for the 2 meter bedroom top dive. Or the 2 meter bottom dive.
A higher difficulty factor for being on top and the older and heavier the bottom the greater the difficulty and hence the greater the points for a successful dive?

Hmm.

gerefan2
November 2nd, 2018, 02:06
This is no small feat, imagine a white, wobbly 76 year old on his belly

Ageist, ageist....where’s that fucking red triangle when you need it?

latintopxxx
November 2nd, 2018, 04:49
Young guys can achieve erections real easy...using their imagination and porn they can climb onto just about anything and use it as a wank tool..." flesh light"...I think that its the real straight boys they get fucked that deserve a gold medal...especially if they last the distance...

arsenal
November 2nd, 2018, 15:42
I'd like to say that the boys of Nice Boys amd Eros are all 'cut from the same cloth', yea, they're like 'peas in a pod'. Get ready for a red triangle mods. Haha.

They're all the bleedin same those Nice Boys/Eros boys. Each one provides me with a couple of hours of top top quality entertainment with high level sexual skills and a lovely manner while doing so.

sglad
November 2nd, 2018, 18:13
Jellybean, please delete my posts (#168 and #170). I find scottish-guy's arguments persuasive.

Jellybean
November 2nd, 2018, 18:32
Jellybean, please delete my posts (#168 and #170). I find scottish-guy's arguments persuasive.

I am sorry to say, but there are no grounds to delete your posts, which were within the rules, sglad, but I am sure scottish-guy has noted your comments.

Moses
November 2nd, 2018, 21:26
"Racism" moved to here https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20409-Racist-Comment-of-the-Year

Please continue about Jomtien complex :)

DoubleDutch
November 2nd, 2018, 21:46
Please continue about Jomtien complex :)

Please, no!

dinagam
November 2nd, 2018, 21:49
Please continue visiting Jomtian Complex.

DoubleDutch
November 2nd, 2018, 21:56
Please continue visiting Jomtian Complex.

Must we?

Can't we talk about more exciting things, like Tarntawan, maybe?

scottish-guy
November 2nd, 2018, 22:08
...Can't we talk about more exciting things, like Tarntawan, maybe?

Exchange rates from various booths is another good one.

arsenal
November 2nd, 2018, 22:37
It's vintage Scottish Guy today. What a treat.

latintopxxx
November 3rd, 2018, 16:05
only a dull mind gets bored...

Newbie99
November 5th, 2018, 08:40
Speaking of boredom, i sat in a bar at the Jomtien Complex where the chief activity was bingo.

dinagam
November 5th, 2018, 11:31
What do you expect when a Khmer is bud-grafted to a Scot or vice-versa?

latintopxxx
November 5th, 2018, 14:42
...again...only a dull mind gets bored...all i need is a good book and beer and a sun lounger...and im in heaven...

Newbie99
November 21st, 2018, 18:37
There seems to be a shortage of tops in Jomtien Complex,or maybe it’s my imagination.

lonelywombat
November 21st, 2018, 18:56
Speaking of boredom, i sat in a bar at the Jomtien Complex where the chief activity was bingo.
Wednesday night is a big Bingo night at Home bar. But what is wrong with that He fills his bar drinks are flowing all night,he keeps the bar at the front of people's mind and hopes they will visit at other times.
Home bar is the most successful bar in Jomtien He knows how to attract a crowd when others are empty.
He knows how to keep a crowd so they revisit.And a lot of people visit bars straight and gay, for the games nights.
You must have been in a bitch of a mood to knock the most successful bar in Jomtien, just doing his job by running it well.
There are at least another 15/16 bars you could have gone to. Probably however sit by yourself. Make your own fun, visit other bars and create a warm climate by conversing with those not playing bingo. Don't knock the bars because they are successful.

lonelywombat
November 21st, 2018, 19:09
There seems to be a shortage of tops in Jomtien Complex,or maybe it’s my imagination.

I have heard the opposite. The Cambodian boys are almost all tops and few are prepared to receive.
The comments are that their cocks may not be huge but in most cases rock hard.
You can ask without embarassment the staff who has the largest cock. One young and huge boy was pointed out at Home to me last night, without me asking
I have been told the boys across from Home who are from Laos are well endowed.
if you are here for a holiday. Ask the boys.

gerefan2
November 21st, 2018, 19:39
...again...only a dull mind gets bored...all i need is a good book and beer and a sun lounger...and im in heaven...

In that case why leave Amsterdam?

latintopxxx
November 25th, 2018, 10:36
...because its over rated...because my contract came to an end and I wasnt willing to renew...because its cramped...because its totally over run with english louts..because its expensive...because winter lasts for 10 months...because summer feels like a cold spring...

scottish-guy
November 25th, 2018, 15:14
.....and there's a shortage of 15€ ponies...

arsenal
November 25th, 2018, 17:25
I would think living in a prime tourist city like Amsterdam would get on anyone's nerves. Especially if many of them are English.

newalaan2
November 25th, 2018, 22:17

From my experiences in Jomtien, I would say it is your imagination, that and possibly taking the word of the half-wit, otherwise known as Man-For-All-Seasons, who spends most of his forum activity 'putting down' rather than offering honest realistic opinions. One of which being his usual exaggerated boring, repetitive on-going moan about all the boys in Jomtien, in fact everywhere, except those in Nice Boys, of being gay femme lads. The Jomtien bars he refers to, Man Bar and At Home Bar, where the 'big, tough' femme boys apparently accosted him, simply approach passers-by to invite them into their bars, and are in my opinion, the minority. Even some of the small-framed young lads 'out front' in Man Bar are Tops in preference.

But as one of the Laos 'out front' guys told me last visit, while he is top and prefers that role, he is a working boy and sometimes has to accept the request of customers to do other than 'top' them. So to appeal to wide range of possible customers has to be a jack-of-all-trades at times. When we sat elsewhere in the Complex his slightly exaggerated mannerisms displayed 'out front' of bar to try and attract customers all but disappeared.

gerefan2
November 25th, 2018, 23:27
I would think living in a prime tourist city like Amsterdam would get on anyone's nerves. Especially if many of them are English.

You could delete the word Amsterdam and insert Pattaya into that sentence, especially after a 3 month stay.

scottish-guy
November 25th, 2018, 23:30
You could insert the name of any city into that first sentence, as long as you leave the second sentence as it is.

I'm joking btw - the Americans are far worse.

newalaan2
November 26th, 2018, 01:28
The Jomtien bars he refers to, Man Bar and At Home Bar, where the 'big, tough' femme boys apparently accosted him, simply approach passers-by to invite them into their bars, and are in my opinion, the minority. Even some of the small-framed young lads 'out front' in Man Bar are Tops in preference.

But as one of the Laos 'out front' guys told me last visit, while he is top and prefers that role, he is a working boy and sometimes has to accept the request of customers to do other than 'top' them. So to appeal to wide range of possible customers has to be a jack-of-all-trades at times. When we sat elsewhere in the Complex his slightly exaggerated mannerisms displayed 'out front' of bar to try and attract customers all but disappeared.

That should read...…Sun Bar not Man Bar, although probably the same situation in Man Bar....

Captain Swing
November 26th, 2018, 04:45
I'm joking btw - the Americans are far worse.

The hell you say. That has to be one of those auto-correct thingys. Surely you meant to type "Australians."

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2018, 05:00
I’ve never had a conversation with an Australian.

I feel I’ve had lots of converations with Americans - usually when they’re 500 yards away

Manforallseasons
November 26th, 2018, 06:05
My last visit to the complex will be my last visit, as I walk into the soi passed 4T bar a creature in high heels about 6ft 3in grabbed my arm and uttered the ubiquitous “helloooo” then I proceeded further down as I looked at the “boys” with the exception of a few Cambodians it was as if it was a waiting room for a sex change clinic.

frequent
November 26th, 2018, 06:09
My last visit to the complex will be my last visit, as I walk into the soi passed 4T bar a creature in high heels about 6ft 3in grabbed my arm and uttered the ubiquitous “helloooo” then I proceeded further down as I looked at the “boys” with the exception of a few Cambodians it was as if it was a waiting room for a sex change clinic.I think we all know what a hansum man you are MFAS

frequent
November 26th, 2018, 06:18
I’ve never had a conversation with an Australian.Have you never had anything to do with an Australian's "package" (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=package)? According to the Australian press today "an Australian man was forced to wait two months for his package to be delivered"

aot871
November 26th, 2018, 06:36
My last visit to the complex will be my last visit, as I walk into the soi passed 4T bar a creature in high heels about 6ft 3in grabbed my arm and uttered the ubiquitous “helloooo” then I proceeded further down as I looked at the “boys” with the exception of a few Cambodians it was as if it was a waiting room for a sex change clinic.

I dont know what bars u were looking at , i disagree 100% with the above comments. It maybe have been a party night in 1 of the bars but i have found many non twinks ,around , you just to take a decent look and you can also find non fem boys

Manforallseasons
November 26th, 2018, 06:50
I dont know what bars u were looking at , i disagree 100% with the above comments. It maybe have been a party night in 1 of the bars but i have found many non twinks ,around , you just to take a decent look and you can also find non fem boys

Guys that like fem boys usually are in denial they really do not want to see these “boys” as being feminine often they will be in the company of a fem boy and will choose not to acknowledge it.

neddy3
November 26th, 2018, 11:21

Well, there is a plus side to this.
We won't have to read, any more, MFAS' endless complaints about the masculinity or otherwise of the boys in Jomtien Complex bars.

lonelywombat
November 26th, 2018, 12:13
Well, there is a plus side to this.<br>
We won't have to read, any more, MFAS' endless complaints about the masculinity or otherwise of the boys in Jomtien Complex bars.<br>
<br>
But you will Give it a few days and MFAS will start again.

Manforallseasons
November 26th, 2018, 12:52
I do hope what I have acknowledged about the “boys” in the complex serves those that are not looking for fem boys those that are affended will find the complex perfect for their enjoyment.

Captain Swing
November 26th, 2018, 13:00
Leaving aside the gender issue, I have a different and utterly genuine question, asked with no hidden agenda: how do you know they're Cambodian? I often read reference to the Cambodian boys in Jomtien Complex. Unless they tell you so, how does everyone know that these boys are Cambodian? Or Lao or Burmese or Vietnamese, for that matter. Granted, the typical Cambodian may have certain facial differences to the typical Thai, but huge numbers of both are not typical, and there are many who are a mixture of two or more nationalities. It doesn't matter, but I'm always curious how so many posters seem to instantly recognize the different groups.

Manforallseasons
November 26th, 2018, 13:11
My own experience in the complex centers around the bars that have mostly Cambodian guys working I believe there are 3 bars these boys are not fem which really sets them apart.

lonelywombat
November 26th, 2018, 13:37

As you walked past the 4T bar which is half way down. Bullshit. Most of the boys in Jomtien are down the Venue end, usually located opposite each other in Sun and Home bar. Between 30 and 40 depends on how busy
You did not say what day or what time. just another fabrication. I sat in Sun bar the last few nights and the boys are almost all Laos boys almost all straight. Opposite the Cambodian boys are straight as well and also tops. Some very good bodies and some hard cocks as they press into you.
The tall dark 6+ foot is a dancer I think at a dance show.
You will never find anything you like, as you have an antagostic attitude to all boys.
Maybe you are getting older faster than you think

Manforallseasons
November 26th, 2018, 14:39
As you walked past the 4T bar which is half way down. Bullshit. Most of the boys in Jomtien are down the Venue end, usually located opposite each other in Sun and Home bar. Between 30 and 40 depends on how busy
You did not say what day or what time. just another fabrication. I sat in Sun bar the last few nights and the boys are almost all Laos boys almost all straight. Opposite the Cambodian boys are straight as well and also tops. Some very good bodies and some hard cocks as they press into you.
The tall dark 6+ foot is a dancer I think at a dance show.
You will never find anything you like, as you have an antagostic attitude to all boys.
Maybe you are getting older faster than you think

Lonely, I do not get your argument I said 3 bars are the exception Sun is one, the double unit with the pool table across from Sun and the bar CU or is it CB?.

sglad
November 27th, 2018, 03:54
Leaving aside the gender issue, I have a different and utterly genuine question, asked with no hidden agenda: how do you know they're Cambodian?

You could try asking them. "You're cute but you don't really look Thai; where are you from?"

sglad
November 27th, 2018, 04:05

Is "antagostic" similar to agnostic but only for elderly gay Australians?

christianpfc
November 27th, 2018, 14:15
...how do you know they're Cambodian?...
After studying South-East Asian men for some years, I find it quite easy to distinguish the various nationalities. It defies easy description, but they look different, and often dress different. A good way is to have a look at their mobile phone screen. Recently on public transport, I sat next to a cute boy, who looked very Myanmese. And looking at his mobile phone screen, I found this confirmed by seeing Burmese script. Listen to them speaking is another way.

The only I cannot distinguish is some Lao boys from Vietnamese. It doesn't come as a surprise that some Lao look Vietnamese. Or the Vietnamese are aware of their bad reputation and try to pass themselves off as Lao? Next time I have one of the, I will ask in detail where they come from, or even have some Lao text on my phone to see if they can read it.

When talking to them in Thai, I cannot hear if they speak with an accent. But as I have traveled all over Thailand, I ask for their home province. While the one or other Myanmese boy will say "Chiang Mai" and the one or other Cambodian boy will say "Surin", when I ask for their home district, they falter.

bkkguy
November 27th, 2018, 18:33
Is "antagostic" similar to agnostic but only for elderly gay Australians?

it is a common state of mind for Australians - gay, elderly or otherwise, it is when you are feeling almost, but not quite, antagonistic towards someone - commonly moneyboys, but also recently prime ministers

bkkguy

Marsilius
November 27th, 2018, 19:32
The only I cannot distinguish is some Lao boys from Vietnamese. It doesn't come as a surprise that some Lao look Vietnamese. Or the Vietnamese are aware of their bad reputation and try to pass themselves off as Lao?

I was unaware that the Vietnamese (or do you mean just Vietnamese boys?) have a bad reputation. Please explain why that might be.

gerefan2
November 27th, 2018, 20:22
They have a reputation for being useless in bed

scottish-guy
November 27th, 2018, 20:35
They have a reputation for being useless in bed

That's the English. They won't do it with the lights on either.

arsenal
November 27th, 2018, 22:08
Christian. I've never had any complaints with a y Vietnamese I've been with.

Apparently any Scotsman will do it for the price of a pint of Tenants Extra.

Newbie99
December 5th, 2018, 03:32
Getting back to the topic, anyone else with reports on the Cambodians in the Jomtien Complex?

christianpfc
December 11th, 2018, 10:47
I was unaware that the Vietnamese (or do you mean just Vietnamese boys?) have a bad reputation. Please explain why that might be.
More precisely, Vietnamese money boys in Thailand. The subject has been discussed extensively on gaythailand. My limited experience (two cases) is negative, many other report negative experience (the boys demand above average tips and do below average service), but to be fair there are a few members who report repeatedly positive experience.

Newbie99
March 7th, 2020, 01:24
Another year, more bitching and moaning from me about the low quality at Jomtien Complex.

Alleged tops, once in the room, can't perform anything but a BJ/HJ.

Bottoms are straight guys who don't know what to do, or are afraid to do it.

Is Boyztown any better?

I used to go to Eros in Sunnee, where service was generally good.

latintopxxx
March 7th, 2020, 02:37
im quite willing to do my bit for lent and offer free training to those poor unskilled straight MB that need training as bottoms...no charge..I'll do it for free

Zebedee
March 7th, 2020, 11:38
im quite willing to do my bit for lent and offer free training to those poor unskilled straight MB that need training as bottoms...no charge..I'll do it for free

Well done latintopxxx, although not sure you have the length, but kudos for trying.

dinagam
March 7th, 2020, 12:09
It is quite unfair to put the blame solely on the boys. A few of them have admitted that they couldn't proceed any further after a genuine attempt to pleasure the customers; some could take the girth, but not the length of the well endowed, with exception the real slutty and power bottoms.

Zebedee
March 7th, 2020, 16:24
In case people did not know, I was being sarcastic in reply to our latintopxxx.

Zebedee
March 7th, 2020, 16:37
It is quite unfair to put the blame solely on the boys. A few of them have admitted that they couldn't proceed any further after a genuine attempt to pleasure the customers; some could take the girth, but not the length of the well endowed, with exception the real slutty and power bottoms.

I agree.
I have "offed" guys from JC, in the full knowledge of their limitations...in one case because he was so cute and genuinely a nice guy, I offed him several times and will again. He is not a piece of meat, just a guy trying to earn some money. He still tried but I didn't have the heart to criticise him. This was not a guy trying to cheat me. I knew he wasn't gay so I understood how difficult for him it must be to do that job.

latintopxxx
March 8th, 2020, 01:43
...not very bright are you...you actually offed him more than once...and every time he's useless......its just another version of...buffalo dead...send baht....he must be ROFL with all his mates at your lack of street smarts...I guess you really believe those raybans you buy for BHT50 are genuine...

BOY69
March 8th, 2020, 03:24
I find it difficult for me to off a straight boy, I can bear the thought that the boy is not into it and dislike what he's doing it's a turn off for me .

arsenal
March 8th, 2020, 09:01
Latin and BOY69.
Is it that you won't get it or you can't get it?

I'm with you Zebs. Some of the best offs are with those straight boys new to the scene just looking to make a bit of money and part as friends with the client.

francois
March 8th, 2020, 10:21
I find it difficult for me to off a straight boy, I can bear the thought that the boy is not into it and dislike what he's doing it's a turn off for me .

Try a bottom gay lad!

Zebedee
March 8th, 2020, 10:43

I understand what you're saying, but in my case I never insist he do something that disgusts him. When I off him I "try my luck" and ask him will he do xyz,if he says "cannot do" I leave it at that and do something he can do. I know before offing him ( the guy i off many times) what he will and will not do,so there is no disappointment from me.To be honest its mostly a case of him just lying there while I saamooke him, and other activities I wont go into,but Im always satisfied with him. I sometimes tease him by telling him what I would like to do with him,he reacts in feigned horror knowing I'm only joking him and don't expect him to do it. I guess in effect he "does" very little, I do it all!
I would not get any pleasure from making a guy do something that clearly disgusts him....that's not for me. But he has decided to do that type of work, so I'm entitled to get something in return for my money, it just means a little chat beforehand to discuss money for services rendered! He gets his money and I get my jollies.
There are MANY straight guys working in JC.

Oliver2
March 8th, 2020, 14:39
If both parties are happy, what's the problem? I'm all in favour of treating the guys as individuals, as human beings, rather than pieces of meat. And surely we all know that when we off someone, a successful liaison is not just a question of the sex act but of the chatting and the humour, just as Zebedee describes.

latintopxxx
March 8th, 2020, 16:07
oh Lord...so vanilla....throw some tabasco on that taco darling....

Zebedee
March 8th, 2020, 16:57
oh Lord...so vanilla....throw some tabasco on that taco darling....

Latintopxxx, I'm in my 60's the guy is in his early 20's, I'm already on a winner on that alone, throw in the fact that he's cute,good company, it doesn't cost me a fortune, and I get satisfaction from the encounter. Yes I'd love to fxxk him but he "cannot do" , so the choice is mine to off him or not . I can easily get another guy that will bottom,but a lot of the time that will be just a purely "mechanical" act. Sometimes I think those type of encounters are like using a toilet for a bodily function! There is no chemistry there.

I know you like to ride 'em like a pony and cum in the gape....LOL...and it's a plus for you if he's in physical pain or disgusted by the whole thing but he needs the money. The very fact a straight guy does that work shows he's pretty desperate for money already, humiliating him further is perverse,and the only reason you do that....is because you can! That's not an achievement, a victory, or a win.

But horses (or Ponies ) for courses as they say.

Oliver2
March 8th, 2020, 17:36
I sometimes wonder whether some falangs actually "like" the guys they meet. If not, I feel genuinely sorry for them...they're missing a lot. Of course, some of us fell in love (I'm not embarrassed to admit it) and that's not for everyone- I'm not always certain if it was right for me- but thinking back to years of offing guys before this, there were plenty whose company I enjoyed, who made me smile (and vice versa) and who gave me a lot more than sex, even if sex and money were the reasons why we met.

By the way, the sex is much better if there is rapport between the two of you.

a447
March 8th, 2020, 19:39
I sometimes wonder whether some falangs actually "like" the guys they meet. If not, I feel genuinely sorry for them...they're missing a lot. Of course, some of us fell in love (I'm not embarrassed to admit it) and that's not for everyone- I'm not always certain if it was right for me- but thinking back to years of offing guys before this, there were plenty whose company I enjoyed, who made me smile (and vice versa) and who gave me a lot more than sex, even if sex and money were the reasons why we met.

Well said, Oliver2. I couldn't agree more!

francois
March 8th, 2020, 23:01
Why do so many guys like to fxxk a straight boy? To me it seems they enjoy it too much, almost like guys who like to rape their victims. :devilsh:

arsenal
March 8th, 2020, 23:32
You're in a right mood this evening Francois. I suggest a glass of Courvoisier, a Gauloise Blonde and a slice of tarte tatin to restore Gallic equilibrium.

Zebedee
March 9th, 2020, 02:01

Yes Oliver2, that is the ideal where its a win win situation. It's refreshing to read your post.
Some "punters" go into it as if they're going into battle, and the guy is out to cheat him of his life savings ,where every advantage must be taken. The truth is...especially for the non-thai guys...they desperately need the money,and in some cases their families are depending on the money he earns.
I too have fallen for guys, and yes it has cost me quite a bit of money,at the time i could well afford it. But I was the one with the "power" in the deal,not him. I could have stopped it anytime I wanted, but I did not, they took full advantage of this.Thats life,it happens! I still cherish those experiences,rather than saved my money and kept it business only. I still keep in contact with a guy I met in Bali nearly 20 years ago, I bought him a house, he's now married with 3 kids. This changed his life for the better and he's doing ok ,well he's getting by.

latintopxxx
March 9th, 2020, 02:10
how rude...how dare u stand on that soap box and preach to me what constitutes good sex....u pay for affection..good for you...I'm after something slightly different. As for the allure of the straight guy, its nothing new, thee is a whole genre of porn based on that so obviously its rather mainstream...I like it because then he's a true whore....doing it just for the cash

Zebedee
March 9th, 2020, 02:32
I understand there are sock puppet accounts, and in some cases they are used to 'stimulate' or 'provoke' a discussion, especially to try and keep the numbers up on a forum. I get it. I really do, and most of the time they are harmless.But when one is used to promote taking unfair advantage of guys that already have a hard life I take issue with it. There are many readers of this forum that might take the sock puppets posts seriously....that is dangerous!

latintopxxx
March 9th, 2020, 02:37
...oh go cry me a river...a hard life...really?!

BOY69
March 9th, 2020, 03:06
Yes Oliver2, that is the ideal where its a win win situation. It's refreshing to read your post.
Some "punters" go into it as if they're going into battle, and the guy is out to cheat him of his life savings ,where every advantage must be taken. The truth is...especially for the non-thai guys...they desperately need the money,and in some cases their families are depending on the money he earns.
I too have fallen for guys, and yes it has cost me quite a bit of money,at the time i could well afford it. But I was the one with the "power" in the deal,not him. I could have stopped it anytime I wanted, but I did not, they took full advantage of this.Thats life,it happens! I still cherish those experiences,rather than saved my money and kept it business only. I still keep in contact with a guy I met in Bali nearly 20 years ago, I bought him a house, he's now married with 3 kids. This changed his life for the better and he's doing ok ,well he's getting by.

Sorry but I don't understand ,Can you explain why did you buy a house to a boy who is clearly straight ?

arsenal
March 9th, 2020, 03:46
latin. Its obvious you're itching to start writing the sort of stuff you were posting before. Remember, the stuff where your friend said how disgusting he found you. So maybe calm it down for a while.

You were in Pattaya in September and posted nothing so perhaps leave those who are there be.

Zebedee
March 9th, 2020, 03:57
Sorry but I don't understand ,Can you explain why did you buy a house to a boy who is clearly straight ?

I had met him when he was about 19, I visited Bali regularly in those days...I lived in Perth WA...we were "together" for about 5 years. He then got married and was living in his parents house with his new born daughter and his wife. He was from a small village in East Java ( Jawah Timur ) I had visited it a few times before he was married. Anyway all was not good in his parents house as his wife and his mother were not getting on,he was really stressed out. I bought him a house,I think it cost me about $A10,000, for everything. It was an old house ,so I paid for the renovation and furniture . I also bought him a motor bike.
To this day, I do not believe he was 100 % straight,but yes he is now happily married. He did allow me to fxxk him and it was not an unpleasant experience for him believe me! We often went away to different islands and I would hire a bungalow for privacy,Lombok,The Gilli Islands, we went to Yogyakarta,and once to Jakarta. I even bought the Linguaphone cassettes and learned Bahasa Indonesia.Its not a difficult language and I was highly motivated at the time!
I was deeply in love with him, head over heels. I still keep in contact with him, if I won the lottery I would make sure he and his young family would be cared for for the rest of their lives,I still feel that strongly about him. He sends me photos sometimes, boy has he changed LOL....but so have I. I should mention, he was working as a waiter in a small restaurant when i met him, he knew nothing about gay life or the gay scene in Kuta, and I kept it that way.
I consider myself the richer for having shared a piece of his life....it's not always about the money.