PDA

View Full Version : It's Time to Bail

jfs
January 28th, 2018, 06:09
If I understand Surfcrest correctly...SGT forum software doesn't allow members to voluntarily quit this forum.

Ergo, banning is certainly one method to leave.

Moses, regardless what your web metrics tell you, I'm telling you and your three 'moderators' to take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.

Consider this my request to be permanently banned... it's time to bail.
:D

frequent
January 28th, 2018, 06:13
If I understand Surfcrest correctly...SGT forum software doesn't allow members to voluntarily quit this forum.

Ergo, banning is certainly one method to leave.

Moses, regardless what your web metrics tell you, I'm telling you and your three 'moderators' to take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.

Consider this my request to be permanently banned... it's time to bail.How does that differ from simply not returning? I'm happy to remain to watch the Three Stooges display their abysmal ignorance of Thailand and all things Thai and laugh along. There's no need to be banned - they will destroy the Forum all by themselves. As Jane Austen wrote, "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can"

scottish-guy
January 28th, 2018, 14:33
Well, if JFS simply stopped posting and left then we'd never know why, would we?

Some will say he's flouncing out in a huff and other will say he's being attention seeking - but my own view is he's simply making his reasons for leaving known, and that's always enlightening.

Would be interesting to know from Moses whether JFS was one of the "useless" posters or one of the "harmful" ones - we know for sure that the criticism he makes in his "departure post" certainly won't be accepted

Sorry to see you go JFS and thanks for the "go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut" phrase - I've never heard that one before :D

pennyboy
January 28th, 2018, 14:39
His reasons for leaving are certainly not clear to me although his manner of leaving appears to be a source of joy to some.

scottish-guy
January 28th, 2018, 14:46
If his reasons are not clear then there's either something the matter with your comprehension "skills" or you're one of those people who has to know the thin end of a fart in every situation.

scottish-guy
January 28th, 2018, 15:50
Oh, lookie lookie - the thread is (entirely predictably) shuffled off to SGT Room 101

:D

A "mole" from within the management team has told me that Obergruppenfuhrer Moses has decreed that all offending posts are now to be printed out and on the last Friday of each month these will be ceremonially burnt in front of a crowd (of four) who will chant in denunciation the names of all "useless" and "harmful" members as the flames engulf the insidious texts.

Jellybean
January 28th, 2018, 17:05
. . . Obergruppenfuhrer Moses has decreed that all offending posts are now to be printed out and on the last Friday of each month these will be ceremonially burnt in front of a crowd (of four) who will chant in denunciation the names of all "useless" and "harmful" members as the flames engulf the insidious texts.

Would these chants last for two minutes by any chance, scottish-guy? :yes:

scottish-guy
January 28th, 2018, 18:11
Well referenced JB - but when Moses said he wanted to roleplay BB - a447 misunderstood, dropped his pants, bent over and said "Well just this once, I normally insist on a condom"

:yahoo_mini:

frequent
January 29th, 2018, 03:36
Well referenced JB - but when Moses said he wanted to roleplay BB - a447 misunderstood, dropped his pants, bent over and said "Well just this once, I normally insist on a condom"