PDA

View Full Version : If only Thai go-go boys danced like these Russian aviation cadets......

poshglasgow
January 26th, 2018, 19:48
Please see my post in the "Gay World" forum.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19497-Just-when-you-thought-Russia-might-be-anti-gay-!!

FarangRuMak
January 27th, 2018, 03:55
Very 'professional' as you would expect from the Russian military.
Putin will not be pleased but then methinks the Lady doth protest too much.

frequent
January 27th, 2018, 05:36
Very 'professional' as you would expect from the Russian military.Seriously?

kittyboy
January 27th, 2018, 21:13
Very 'professional' as you would expect from the Russian military.
Putin will not be pleased but then methinks the Lady doth protest too much.

LOL..I hope the word professional in quotes meant you were being ironic. The video looks like young guys having fun and goofing off. I got a huge laugh out of it.
As for Putin..I have seen some of his PR photo stunts where he is strutting around with his shirt off engaging in some manly activity. Me thinks he is a macho man who is posing for his audience.. I doubt he is a homo.

latintopxxx
January 28th, 2018, 00:46
don't measure everyone by your standards/culture, sexuality and how its expressed in different countries/cultures is a strange and wonderful thing. Im currently in Brazil and the public cruising as always is amazing.

FarangRuMak
January 28th, 2018, 04:09
Seriously?
Yes.
I've seen different versions of this and the Russian military are right up there with the best.
Ask anyone in Isis.

FarangRuMak
January 28th, 2018, 04:49
don't measure everyone by your standards/culture, sexuality and how its expressed in different countries/cultures is a strange and wonderful thing. Im currently in Brazil and the public cruising as always is amazing.

It's confirmed in the Bible:
" In my Father's house there are many mansions"
Thus sayeth the Lord and he was a unmarried in his thirties.

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2018, 18:16
..so thats what that means...i like your interpretation. Well in Brazil its terribly confusing/interesting, I'd say some guys visit more than one mansion.

a447
January 29th, 2018, 18:25
I wonder on what basis the Brazilian guys charge for their services. If it's by the centimetre, I hear they'd be very expensive indeed.

The biggest cock I've ever seen was attached to a hot Brazilian stud in a sauna in Copenhagen.

I've only ever met one Russian guy and that was at the Queens Bar in Pattaya. He was wearing shorts which showed his huge assets off to perfection.

I didn't get the chance to find out whether or not he could dance!

FarangRuMak
January 30th, 2018, 05:37
I wonder on what basis the Brazilian guys charge for their services. If it's by the centimetre, I hear they'd be very expensive indeed.

The biggest cock I've ever seen was attached to a hot Brazilian stud in a sauna in Copenhagen.

I've only ever met one Russian guy and that was at the Queens Bar in Pattaya. He was wearing shorts which showed his huge assets off to perfection.

I didn't get the chance to find out whether or not he could dance!
"Paying by the cm"
An innovative concept.
That would level the playing field in Nice Boy and put the Pretty Boys with their big little poblem in their place.
Nobody compains about paying for water by the ltr.

poshglasgow
January 30th, 2018, 05:54
"The biggest cock I've ever seen was attached to a hot Brazilian stud in a sauna in Copenhagen."

The biggest cock I've ever seen was in a mixed night club in Prague. I mean, who the hell let the bloody thing in? It took four guys half an hour to corner it and get it out the door. Apparently it belonged to a confused young Brit, still clutching a bottle of vodka, who's invitation card clearly stated: bring a bottle and bird!!

frequent
January 30th, 2018, 07:05
The biggest cock I've ever seen was attached to a hot Brazilian stud in a sauna in Copenhagen.The biggest cock I've ever had belonged to a Taiwanese guy. I always wondered how his hydraulics would be later in his life. Second place was a young white Australian who ended up in my bed. As for "seen" I've seen slightly larger in Big Cock Shows when I was fulfilling the White Man's Burden many years ago but I didn't inspect closely enough to see if they were artificially boosted

FarangRuMak
January 30th, 2018, 13:06
The biggest I have ever seen was attached to a latino-looking boy in the Corner Pocket Bar in antedeliuvian New Orleans.
What an appendage-at least 1 foot long but I think only semi-functional.
I loved the Corner Pocket bar.
The boys danced on the horse-shoe shaped counter.
It was my first experience of an American gay boy-bar.
Having encountered the rudeness of the Europeans I was impressed by the open friendliness of the Americans.
I want to go back but it may not be the same since the Catastrophy.
It was run by a friendly husband & wife team who called a taxi for me every night.
In Europe they didn't give a fuck about my safety.

Doug
January 30th, 2018, 19:29
Thai gogo boys dancing as they should. However I imagine they are being paid for this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G3MPHwRAwQ

FarangRuMak
January 31st, 2018, 01:42
You assume the dancers were paid because you're a fair-minded guy.
But the more you look into media people, especially freelancers, the more you realise that they're a bunch of latterday carpet baggers.
Thailand some years ago was ripe for picking.
There's a book mentioned by a poster here about the travails of a Bangkok sex worker.
A piece of 80% faction but to be "authentic" it needed a human subject and a name.
So they found him in Soi Twilight, paid him a pittance and then brought him to a Lawyer to sign off on all potential royalties.
This was one of many 'exposes' along various lines (not just 'sexy') published by these people.
And who told me about this particular case?- the Boy himself in a bar in Soi Twilight about 4 years ago..

goji
January 31st, 2018, 05:31
Thai gogo boys dancing as they should. However I imagine they are being paid for this video.
Only fair.

I couldn't help but notice this version can be seen with better resolution, if you go for the highest setting......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUY_zpPeab0