PDA

View Full Version : Moderators out of control

Smiles
January 23rd, 2018, 22:23
Moderators out of control.

Original Post:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?p=235989

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post

Thread starters may derail their topics with impunity. (ChristianPFC the Moderator)
Go hide in your Moderator's cave Christian. Is that your concept of a Posting Guideline? I don't think so.
Guess what you twerp, this board is governed (though not very well) by the Guidelines alone ... not by one of you're made up wish list.
Are leaving this job soon? I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal The Moderator
Quite. A few more posts from those who do little but come in to a thread to 'av a go' or 'make jokes' about other members might be a good idea because in all probability those days are likely numbered.

Arsenal, if you keep threatening members of this Board you might as well disappear permanently. Such language is nothing short of Orwellian and worthy of nothing but disdain.

All the best,
Sawatdee Gay Thailand the oldest and most popular gay forum on Thailand and South East Asia
May I suggest that this topic was perfectly fine, and folks were enjoying the banter.
Then: along comes Arsenal (Christ almighty).

Brad the Impala
January 24th, 2018, 00:57
Quite. A few more posts from those who do little but come in to a thread to 'av a go' or 'make jokes' about other members might be a good idea because in all probability those days are likely numbered.

You want "more posts from those...........". I'm pretty sure that this is not quite saying what you intended, why am I surprised?

sglad
January 24th, 2018, 01:18
Moderators out of control.

Well said, Smiles.

Guess what you twerp, this board is governed (though not very well) by the Guidelines alone ... not by one of you're made up wish list.
Are you leaving this job soon? I sure hope so.

Unfortunately, the guidelines have been misinterpreted and abused by at least one moderator to dish out demerit points to get back at posters with whom he has some personal beef or to protect his nasty yes-men groupies or as a vindictive substitute for his own ignorance and inability to debate intelligently on the open forum.

a447
January 24th, 2018, 06:14
..... and inability to debate intelligently on the open forum.

Was your vile, disgusting post referring to the health problems of another member an example of how you "debate intelligently"?

If that post wasn't meant to be "vindictive", why did you make it?

arsenal
January 24th, 2018, 06:31
Smiles. "banter" Is that how you'd describe it? I expect better of you.