PDA

View Full Version : eye sight ?

Aunty
July 18th, 2006, 19:41
SPEAK UP PLEASE WE CAN'T HEAR YOU
A queen who has nothing to stay should stay stum, fred shakepear.

Now I'm confused. Why put a Hebrew word in an English sentence and then expect non-Jewsish speakers to know what it means!!!???

I have to use this screen after having a small tumour removed from my optic nerve my sight is now improving

Well I'm glad to hear that but I'm further confused. You have two eye balls right, so you have two optic nerves, not one. So while you may have had a small tumour (retinoblastoma??) removed from either your left or right optic nerve, what's wrong with the other one and its eyeball? It should be working alright??? Whereabouts in the optic nerve track was your tumour?

July 18th, 2006, 20:25
...you have two optic nerves, not one...what's wrong with the other one?...
Could be like you, deary: optic nerves crossed with the sphincter muscle....

July 20th, 2006, 17:12
The eye does indeed have a optic nerve but the nerve itself has a bificatrion (split) which is Y shaped at the level of mid brain this enables the images we see to be rotated from the back of the eye which see's things upside down.The problems with CA of the optic nerve is that the tumour can shed therefore the whole area is treated damaging both good and infected tissue. Thank you for your concern any more infomation I would be more than happy to help,and I will not even charge you a fee for this consultation.

July 20th, 2006, 17:44
The eye does indeed have a optic nerve but the nerve itself has a bificatrion (split) which is Y shaped at the level of mid brain this enables the images we see to be rotated from the back of the eye which see's things upside down.The problems with CA of the optic nerve is that the tumour can shed therefore the whole area is treated damaging both good and infected tissue. Thank you for your concern any more infomation I would be more than happy to help,and I will not even charge you a fee for this consultation.

Is it the eye which see's things upside down? LMTU told me that its not part of they're intrinsic design.

July 20th, 2006, 18:52
The eye is made up of many parts and the image it sees is in fact upside down.The fibres that make up the optic nerve are reversed at the level of the mid brain with out going in to too much detail the image is then the right way. Quite simple really.

Aunty
July 20th, 2006, 20:46
...you have two optic nerves, not one...what's wrong with the other one?...
Could be like you, deary: optic nerves crossed with the sphincter muscle....

Edith have you been sucking lemons again??

I didn't start this thread by the way. Perhas I should take a leaf from boygeorge's book and write a 15 page letter of compliant to Elephantspike?