PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Go Go Bars.

arsenal
January 17th, 2018, 10:31
I have definitely noticed a sea change in the go go bars recently. More of them are staffed with twinks instead of straight boys. Toy Boys and X-Boys used to have plenty of straights but now there are predominately gays on the stage. Prisma, New Cupidol and Kawai have always been like that. For straight boy lovers like me we're down to A-Bomb and BBB (absurd anti offing pricing policies) in Boyztown with Nice Boys and sort of Eros and Power Boys in Sunee. I cant believe the sipply has dried up so perhaps this a reflection of the new customer base. I hope it's only temporary.

NB. Winner Boys charge 600 baht off fee if you take the before 10.00pm.

frequent
January 17th, 2018, 10:49
I have definitely noticed a sea change in the go go bars recently. More of them are staffed with twinks instead of straight boys. Toy Boys and X-Boys used to have plenty of straights but now there are predominately gays on the stage.Excellent news

neddy3
January 17th, 2018, 12:09
NB. Winner Boys charge 600 baht off fee if you take the before 10.00pm.

I've never heard anyone mention this before.

Is this new? Or was I just unaware of this policy?

gerefan2
January 17th, 2018, 13:43
While on the subject of available boys it appears to me that this year they are well below the normal standard. This also seems to be the case on the apps. I’m having trouble finding anything I really like...sob sob

Sansuk is also bereft of anything above average and noticeable by the lack of twinks.

frequent
January 17th, 2018, 13:47
While on the subject of available boys it appears to me that this year they are well below the normal standard. This also seems to be the case on the apps. I’m having trouble finding anything I really like...sob sobTime to go home perhaps?

gerefan2
January 17th, 2018, 13:49
I will be the judge of that, thanks

arsenal
January 17th, 2018, 13:52
Go away Frequent. As you berated someone for not following the OPs request on the Bangkok restaurant thread it so follows that as you never visit Pattaya you have little to offer here except sour sarcasm.

samebb
January 17th, 2018, 14:01
600 Baht off fee at winner boys before 10 pm? This must be new.

I have a regular off from there and I have always offed him way before 10 pm. Well, that's a lie. I offed him on his birthday once at 7 pm and we returned by 9 pm for his birthday, but that's the only exception.

I hope Winner doesn't start making mistakes. It's a great venue and I want it to survive. I won't pay 600 Baht off fee. That's more than Twilight.

frequent
January 17th, 2018, 14:08
Go away Frequent. As you berated someone for not following the OPs request on the Bangkok restaurant thread it so follows that as you never visit Pattaya you have little to offer here except sour sarcasm.Evidently you are as stupid as kittyboy. Telling someone that what they posted wasn't meeting the OP's expectations is not a criticism and certainly not a demand that he should - it was merely an observation. If you read the entire post my second sentence began "However I'm much more interested ..." a clear indication that I simply couldn't care less that his post wasn't helping the OP. It certainly wasn't berating - unless you too failed Comprehension 101. Oh wait, the ban for the "apposite" post has already proven that

Nirish guy
January 17th, 2018, 14:25
While on the subject of available boys it appears to me that this year they are well below the normal standard. This also seems to be the case on the apps. I’m having trouble finding anything I really like...sob sob

So, let me get this right, I'm here freezing my ass off and spending hours fighting my way into work inching along in freezing cold weather conditions, whereas you on the other hand are there, basking in the heat and yet at some level are trying to seek sympathy from us poor left behinders. So after your now having shagged the half of Pattaya until there were no more cute guys left yet seems you seem to think that we should feel sorry for you ........REALLY ! :-) Hmmmm so, you can maybe see how and why we're finding it just a LITTLE bit difficult to get our collective hankies out for you this morning ! :) lol

PS in all seriousness I DO know what you mean as there's nothing worse that looking at the App's etc and thinking OMG, that's it, I've literally shagged the place dry ( and no I dont mean without using lube Latin ;-) and wonder will you ever find a new bit of rough there ever again to float your boat there EVER again.......but yet somehow we always seem to thank goodness.

scottish-guy
January 17th, 2018, 14:27
.. getting my hanky out..

Is this some kind of euphemism?

frequent
January 17th, 2018, 14:31
Is this some kind of euphemism?Depends on the colour and the location of the pocket (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code) I'm guessing

gerefan2
January 17th, 2018, 14:51
So, let me get this right, I'm here freezing my ass off and spending hours fighting my way into work inching along in freezing

So after your now having shagged the half of Pattaya until there were no more cute guys left

PS in all seriousness I DO know what you mean as there's nothing worse that looking at the App's etc and thinking OMG, that's it, I've literally shagged the place dry .

Niroish....no man, no! I said “ it appears to me this year they are well below the normal standard”. It’s been like that since I got here 2 monthas ago. Others have also pointed this out.

You need to be here to make a judgement...like SG ...or freq, or....

And I have not shagged the place dry as you, so crudely put it, TWICE.

Get your tissues out for me and I will do the same for you poor bastards freezing your bollocks off at home...!!

Nirish guy
January 17th, 2018, 14:56
I have not shagged the place dry as you, so crudely put it, TWICE.

Ahhhh well that makes it all ok then, just knowing that you're only out there enjoying the heat, the guys, the food, the culture, the beer, the good times - and all whilst we are you quite correctly put it stay here freezing out bollocks off - yes, that makes it all MUCH easier to feel sorrier for you now, I dont know WHAT i was thinking the first time :)

arsenal
January 17th, 2018, 14:59
Haha. Frequent. We both know the ban proved my comprehension is just fine. Much to your annoyance. Which was the idea.

Getting back to the more important topic of go go bars and boys. I was in Pattaya in Sept, Nov and Jan and it's probably time to lose the concept of high season. Certainly in Boyztown and Sunee to me at least they felt the same.

frequent
January 17th, 2018, 15:19
Ah so now we are seeing admissions of your true motivation - sheer spite

francois
January 17th, 2018, 15:40
Winner Boys charge 600 baht off fee if you take the before 10.00pm.

I was at Winner Bar recently at 10:00 pm and a farang was having a somewhat heated discussion with the waiter regarding the take off fee. It did seem to revolve around the take off fee changing at 10.

a447
January 17th, 2018, 15:43
I can see the bar's point.

If the punters turn up and there are few guys left, they won't bother going inside.

arsenal
January 17th, 2018, 15:54
That wasn't me Francois. I wanted that boy and I wanted him immediately. So I paid without complaint.

gerefan2
January 17th, 2018, 16:02
It’s quite common to reduce off fees lafter in the evening. I know several bars that do it.

However 600 Bt seems a little steep for Sunee Plaza. Even BBB only charge 500, unless it’s a show boy etc. etc...

scottish-guy
January 17th, 2018, 16:30
If the Boys doing go-go were the pick of the "available prostitute bunch" then one would be happy to pay these high off fees - but from what current visitors are telling us it's a very thin pool of talent which is doing go-go with plenty more attractive boys available on the apps and without the off fee.

As far as BBB is concerned, most of the "boys" would have to pay me to take them off but each to his own. Ken Dodd is better looking (and less decrepit) than some of them

DrewSpz
January 17th, 2018, 17:08
Is A Bomb still open with all that construction? Thinking of going there tonight... so BBB is 500 off fee, and how much for short time?

arsenal
January 17th, 2018, 17:26
A-Bomb still open. BBB off fee ranges from 500 to 800 depending on the boy.

DrewSpz
January 17th, 2018, 17:53
WtF! How does that work? The cuter the more to off them?

arsenal
January 17th, 2018, 21:05
Drewspz.
Yes. Exactly that. The more popular the boy the bigger the off fee.

gerefan2
January 17th, 2018, 22:07
Drewspz.
Yes. Exactly that. The more popular the boy the bigger the off fee.

That is absolute nonsense Arsenal. Where did you get that duff gen from?

The correct answer drew is that it depends wnhether your chosen boy is a boy,or a show boy. If he is a regular boy
the fee is 500.

If he is a show boy the fee is 800 IF you off him after the show.

If you want to off him before the show then the off fee is much more (think 1500 not sure).

Boy or waiter drinks are 480....

Proceed with caution if you go there.

arsenal
January 17th, 2018, 22:27
Gerefan2. You've been a little rude to quite a few members lately. Don't know why. To answer your question and politely at that. I got it from the manager, the guy usually wearing a flat Peaky Blinders style cap. I call him Mr Speakeasy. I got it from him. For example there are a couple of boys usually topless and in jeans. Both are very handsome and neither are showboys but both will cost you 800 baht to off and they will quote you 2000 baht. Your tendency has been to publish incorrect information recently.

gerefan2
January 17th, 2018, 23:07
I'm in BBB right now and that's where I got my information from.

newalaan2
January 17th, 2018, 23:14
I got it from the manager, the guy usually wearing a flat Peaky Blinders style cap. I call him Mr Speakeasy. I got it from him. For example there are a couple of boys usually topless and in jeans. Both are very handsome and neither are showboys but both will cost you 800 baht to off and they will quote you 2000 baht.
That guy, if he is the slightly smaller/older one, is called 'Yai'. There have been quite a few posts on various threads about the BBB offing policy and even though I know most/all the management/mamasans there (and there's quite a few of 'em) I've never asked, confirmed what the actual 'policy' is. My feeling from previous trips is that there is some kind of 'flexibilty' built in depending on circumstances on the night/at the time. But on my upcoming trip I will try to find out if there is a definitive 'structure' to their offing policy from a reliable/horses-mouth source (or sources providing they all agree) and report back.

goji
January 18th, 2018, 01:45
Sansuk is also bereft of anything above average and noticeable by the lack of twinks.

I also like Twinks.
1 Bangkok was as good as previous years.
2 Pattaya bars were down on 1 year ago, although the change of Cupidol from a Twink paradise to a total failure is the big difference. There is not much change in the standard of Boys in the other gogo bars.
3 There are cute lads on the apps & they are easy to find.

Of course, if you compare with 10 years ago, the selection of cute twinks is much worse.
Eating more & tasteless grooming errors, such as having horrendous tats, bad hair & growing moustaches are factors.

At one point I was sat in N Boys (don't think it says Nice on the sign any more) & remember thinking underneath those horrible tats, there are some nice slim lads who would have been nicely groomed & shaven, also with nice hair 10 years ago. Complete coverage of a torso with tats really turns me off.

However, I still found nice lads who met my criteria, so I want to keep coming back.

Brad the Impala
January 18th, 2018, 05:35
Your tendency has been to publish incorrect information recently.

You are definitely putting your glass house at risk!

arsenal
January 18th, 2018, 05:59
Thank you Brad. Usual standard. How's the gout?

arsenal
January 18th, 2018, 06:11
Gerefan2 wrote.
"I'm in BBB right now".
Remarkable coincidence! But then you were posting The Cafe Royal had no show while I was sat in Prisma watching it so...

christianpfc
January 18th, 2018, 09:48
That is absolute nonsense Arsenal. Where did you get that duff gen from?

The correct answer drew is that it depends wnhether your chosen boy is a boy,or a show boy. If he is a regular boy
the fee is 500.

If he is a show boy the fee is 800 IF you off him after the show.

If you want to off him before the show then the off fee is much more (think 1500 not sure).

Boy or waiter drinks are 480....

Proceed with caution if you go there.

Byzantine offing procedures and the occasional look through the door when passing: fully dressed boys on stage!

The only conclusion for me is: don't go there!

A pity, two years ago I had a good time there http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/08/pattaya-august-2015.html
but currently in my blacklist.

samebb
January 18th, 2018, 11:11
It’s quite common to reduce off fees lafter in the evening. I know several bars that do it.

However 600 Bt seems a little steep for Sunee Plaza. Even BBB only charge 500, unless it’s a show boy etc. etc...

Yup.
Winner has lost me as a customer. Shame, they will probably lose many. The boy I like from there I have on LINE anyway. I only used to go there to support the establishment but if they are going to become scammers with 600 Baht of fees they can fuck right off and go out of business. What utter dildos make these business decisions?

francois
January 18th, 2018, 12:19
The owner makes the decisions at Winner. It is to his advantage to have as many bozy possible in the earlier hours to entertain the customers. But after 10 pm the off fee does drop to 400 TB.
In addition part of the off fee is returned to the boyz so it does not all go to the owner.

samebb
January 18th, 2018, 12:36
The owner makes the decisions at Winner. It is to his advantage to have as many bozy possible in the earlier hours to entertain the customers. But after 10 pm the off fee does drop to 400 TB.
In addition part of the off fee is returned to the boyz so it does not all go to the owner.

He can still shove it up his ass. Good luck to him. I will meet the boy I like there outside of work hours. No problem for me!

aussie_
January 18th, 2018, 19:18
I was at Winner bar at 915pm last night. The boys were more active than on previous visits and six pounced on me looking for a drink as soon as i walked in. Maybe they are getting a bigger cut of the 600 baht off fee before 1000pm? I had one of them over today but we never got around to discussing off fees.

scottish-guy
January 18th, 2018, 19:47
I'm shocked that there are people (obviously sex fiends) thinking of sex before 10pm in any case - next you'll be telling me you do it mid-week and even with the lights on !!

FarangRuMak
January 18th, 2018, 22:02
I'm shocked that there are people (obviously sex fiends) thinking of sex before 10pm in any case - next you'll be telling me you do it mid-week and even with the lights on !!
And in bra and panties.

scottish-guy
January 18th, 2018, 22:39
I would strongly suggest that if you're wearing a bra and panties it's almost certain that you are not so much "doing it" as having it done to you.

Perhaps Joe can confirm

colmx
January 20th, 2018, 00:39
Powerboys have also increased their off fees to 500Baht since Christmas, not only that but they bumped up the price of a bottle of Whiskey to BT type prices
They have lost a long term customer in me and we certainly won't go back as long as the current management carry on like this

newalaan2
January 20th, 2018, 05:14

Agree with your sentiment Francois. The important thing for us is for the bar to survive, and so needs to do what is required to keep trading profitably in order to be in the position to have boys for entertainment, can't do that if all the boys are offed early in the evening. Anyway that off fee is well balanced by the very reasonable pricing level of drinks. Perhaps samebb should consider the whole picture before spitting out his dummy.

The change in offing policy certainly won't have any affect on my attendance, last trip I made quite a few visits here and the drink pricing encouraged me to stay a bit longer as well as offer a few drinks round the boys at not great cost. Looking forward to more of the same at Winner on my up coming trip at the end of the month.

newalaan2
January 20th, 2018, 05:28
Powerboys have also increased their off fees to 500Baht since Christmas, not only that but they bumped up the price of a bottle of Whiskey to BT type prices. They have lost a long term customer in me and we certainly won't go back as long as the current management carry on like this

Just as a matter of interest Colmx, did you let your views be known directly to them regarding the bottle prices? sometimes it's the only way they get to know just how much of an issue it is for loyal customers, specially the type like you who are known for buying bottle sets. If you did tell them didn't they offer to take your long term loyalty into consideration and propose 'special price' bottle sets for you?

colmx
January 20th, 2018, 05:59
Just as a matter of interest Colmx, did you let your views be known directly to them regarding the bottle prices? sometimes it's the only way they get to know just how much of an issue it is for loyal customers, specially the type like you who are known for buying bottle sets. If you did tell them didn't they offer to take your long term loyalty into consideration and propose 'special price' bottle sets for you?

When BF queried the bill, they said it was a "party night" and they were therefore bumping up the cost of the whiskey set by 300B to help offset the cost of the party.
Naturally we responded Thai style by taking our business elsewhere and letting them know this through the Grapevine. Unfortunately the owners are Thai and in Thai fashion they bump the prices up to offset the lack of customers

It really annoys me to pay 500B off fee for a friend to come to the Morlam, when I can get a stunning guy from BBB for the same price or Cupidol/TB for 100B less!

arsenal
January 20th, 2018, 06:01
I agree.with Newalaan's two posts above. I would add a small caveat. If, as a loyal customer in a certain bar you manage to wrangle yourself a bit of a deal regarding prices. Keep it to yourself and certainly don't post it here. Good things can last longer when kept secret.