PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather?

arsenal
January 9th, 2018, 07:33
You're in Pattaya for a holiday of any length. Would you rather run out of boys you want to off or run out of time to off the boys you want to?

frequent
January 9th, 2018, 07:55
You're in Pattaya for a holiday of any length. Would you rather run out of boys you want to off or run out of time to off the boys you want to?Really simple - don't go to Pattaya. I've been once, for a weekend

arsenal
January 10th, 2018, 10:10
If you do go to Pattaya not only will you have a fantastic time (assuming you're doing it right) but you run no risk of meeting Frequent. An added bonus.

frequent
January 10th, 2018, 10:59
If you do go to Pattaya not only will you have a fantastic time (assuming you're doing it right) but you run no risk of meeting Frequent. An added bonus.Are you suggesting that your fellow Moderator, a447, is an out-and-out liar? He consistently asserts that not only will you not meet me in Pattaya, you won't meet me anywhere in Thailand as, not only am I not in Thailand, I've never been in Thailand and am sitting in Brisbane. I was looking forward to catching up with him at the True Cafe on Silom (the subject of another post) at 10am this morning but I couldn't be bothered as the rain didn't really stop until after 11

arsenal
January 10th, 2018, 11:03
If only I cared where anyone is or isn't.

frequent
January 10th, 2018, 12:54
Spoken like a true Moderator