PDA

View Full Version : Whiter than white!!

poshglasgow
January 5th, 2018, 18:17
Can you believe it? In addition to having their teeth whitened, it appears that a hospital in Bangkok is offering men a whitening service with a difference. Better to be forewarned, I suppose, before the MB whips the towel off, steps from the bathroom into the bedroom and lights up the room!

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-penis-whitening-treatment-doesnt-work-lead-infection-experts/

joe552
January 5th, 2018, 19:16
Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

kittyboy
January 5th, 2018, 22:57
A few years ago I saw news paper articles about asshole whitening procedures. These topics are ripe with comic possibility.

scottish-guy
January 5th, 2018, 23:19
Your correct - you can now have your
Bunghole effectively bleached - been available for a few years.

Alternatively a bottle of Domestos is only around £1 from all good supermarkets

Robby
January 5th, 2018, 23:29
Can't you just put the lights out in the room,????? Much cheaper!

Nirish guy
January 6th, 2018, 01:44
A few years ago I saw news paper articles about asshole whitening procedures.

Well, they obviously don't work as every time Trump is on TV he STILL looks like an orange Umpa Lumpa with bad hair and HE is the biggest asshole I know !

joe552
January 6th, 2018, 02:35
Oh, doing edgy political satire now, NIrish.

Brad the Impala
January 6th, 2018, 02:50
Alternatively a bottle of Domestos is only around £1 from all good supermarkets

Do you put it all in? I wonder if this is tied in to your interest in prolapses?

scottish-guy
January 6th, 2018, 03:12
Don't be silly - everybody knows you just squirt Domestos around the rim

:D

poshglasgow
January 6th, 2018, 15:44
Don't be silly - everybody knows you just squirt Domestos around the rim

:D

Excellent! I love reading your posts and responses.

a447
January 6th, 2018, 16:49
Me, too.

Fucking hilarious!

joe552
January 6th, 2018, 17:08
An old joke from my youth. SG, you should be on the stage. There's one leaving in 10 minutes.

frequent
January 7th, 2018, 07:37
There's a rather amusing Letter to the Editor in today's (Sunday's) Bangkok Post. In it the writer challenges the reported views of a Thai urologist that the skin of the penis is darker than other skin on the body. "I have just conducted an intimate inspection of my own impressive genitalia and conclude that it is just as white as the rest of me (and, I might add, just as magnificent. Perhaps even more so)." He later writes "a ranking health authority ... plaintively enquires, 'What if your skin becomes spotted?' The British have boldly addressed this fear by serving, in some of their restaurants, a dish called spotted dick. I've never tried it because of the name."

A propos of his last point. I took advantage of an invitation to suck off a circumcised Thai man with such an appendage in a public lavatory just the other day. It ended up as a three-way with a Thai youth (with a very brown member)

gerefan2
January 8th, 2018, 21:04
Fuck’s sake frequent....

frequent
January 8th, 2018, 22:43
Fuck’s sake frequent....Since you mention it, he did whip out a condom and invite me to fuck him but I was quite satisfied with oral