View Full Version : Will he show up?

joe552
January 3rd, 2018, 05:59
Just for a bit of fun, what do think are the chances of my old flame showing up in Sunee on my birthday? I think he will, 'cos he knows there's money on offer. So far, I've only said I'd pay his taxi/motocy fare from Sri Racha, and invited him and his wife out for dinner. But I'm sure he's hoping for more. Once a MB, always a MB?

Andaman!
January 3rd, 2018, 07:10
I think the chances of your old flame turning up are higher than Matt and Leo arriving and shouting everyone a drink paid for in bitcoin

francois
January 3rd, 2018, 10:05
Just for a bit of fun, what do think are the chances of my old flame showing up in Sunee on my birthday?

Zero chance. :devilsh:

latintopxxx
January 3rd, 2018, 10:31
Depends how much u r going to pay him. The more you pay the more he will live u. Really easy.

a447
January 3rd, 2018, 19:58

Well, most things in this world are not completely, totally, 100% impossible.

So I'll say next to zero.

But for Joe's sake, I hope I'm wrong.

frequent
January 3rd, 2018, 20:08
Depends how much u r going to pay him. The more you pay the more he will live u. Really easy.I operate on the timeless principle "What's in it for me?" and assume everyone else does too

Rolling Stone
January 3rd, 2018, 22:21

For Joe's sake, I hope francois is right.

joe552
January 3rd, 2018, 23:09
Why so Rolling Stone?

Manforallseasons
January 3rd, 2018, 23:51
Joe you have hijacked this boared for 3 months as if you were a lonely child and this was your make believe friend. Give It A Rest!

joe552
January 4th, 2018, 00:23
MFAS, I think your comment is a bit harsh. I've started 2 of the last 10 threads - hardly flooding the board.

Newbie99
January 4th, 2018, 01:11
Just for a bit of fun, what do think are the chances of my old flame showing up in Sunee on my birthday? I think he will, 'cos he knows there's money on offer. So far, I've only said I'd pay his taxi/motocy fare from Sri Racha, and invited him and his wife out for dinner. But I'm sure he's hoping for more. Once a MB, always a MB?

Wait a minute. You are fucking a Thai guy and having dinner with him and his wife? Doesn’t that generate a little tension in the room?

joe552
January 4th, 2018, 01:18
Newbie, you've obviously missed the whole saga. MFAS, look away now. I met the guy on my first trip about 15 years ago and fell in love. Saw him every year for about 5 years and spent some time with his family in Si Saket. Then we lost touch. I got in contact a couple of months ago, and he's now married and living in Sri Racha. I invited him to my birthday, and I plan to take him and his wife for dinner (not on my birthday). There you have it.

Nirish guy
January 4th, 2018, 01:25
You left out the part about you also intend to try and have some "fun" with him too surely - or is that a different guy - and if so.......with his wife in tow.....well now that could be even more interesting to hear how THAT goes than your whole Matt Saga ! :)

joe552
January 4th, 2018, 01:37
No NIrish, we're down to just the one guy. And if we're having fun, I can guarantee the wife will be nowhere near. You think I'm some kind of pervert?

Nirish guy
January 4th, 2018, 05:00
One mans perversion is of course another mans vanilla so I couldn’t possibly answer that for you.

But I’m fairly sure that yes, some people would consider it slightly perverse if not tacky taking a guy and his wife to dinner just for the intention of paying to get with the guy sexually as soon as you could rid of the wife you’d asked to join you ( just to enable you to get to the husband in the first place).

Me, I’d not judge but I’m guessing that would be a fairly general view if you asked a survey of a hundred people perhaps ..... seeing you asked ....

joe552
January 4th, 2018, 05:28
Sorry, I've obviously not been clear about my intentions (hopes). I want him to come alone to Sunee on my birthday and stay with me overnight. On a separate occasion, I'll take him and his wife to dinner, if he wants. And even if he stays with me, he'll be given the choice of sex or not. Up to him.

frequent
January 4th, 2018, 07:18
No NIrish, we're down to just the one guy. And if we're having fun, I can guarantee the wife will be nowhere near. You think I'm some kind of pervert?I think she should watch. She may pick up a few tips

joe552
January 4th, 2018, 14:27
This may seem odd to some, but I'm actually looking forward to just sitting in a Sunee host bar on my own for a couple of nights. Buy the waiter a drink and have him sit with me for an hour - just for the usual chit chat. I've become used to my own company, and I'm happy to just sit and watch the passing parade (or the speeding Arabs on their noisy motorbikes).

francois
January 4th, 2018, 16:34
Joe, in that case I suggest Diamond Bar which has some cute waiters waiting to wait on you.
There is also Green Bar where you can sit and watch but no cute waiters.
And across from Green Bar is Euro which also has cute waiters.

joe552
January 4th, 2018, 16:43
Thanks francois. The only one I don't know is Diamond bar. Where is it in relation to Green Bar?

gerefan2
January 4th, 2018, 23:11
Thanks francois. The only one I don't know is Diamond bar. Where is it in relation to Green Bar?

Less than 25 feet across the street. Haven’t you got a Sunee Plaza map yet?

gerefan2
January 4th, 2018, 23:15
I've become used to my own company, and I'm happy to just sit and watch the passing parade (or the speeding Arabs on their noisy motorbikes).

I’m sorry to disspaoint you but the illegal, speeding, helmet less, Arabs have gone home because it cool there.

They will be back when it’s boiling hot in Arabia (except for Ramadan) so plan your holidays accordingly. Like some of us do.

francois
January 4th, 2018, 23:44
Joe, as gerefan2 reported all these bars, including, Double Shot, are within spitting distance of each other. See one see them all.

Also nearby are Ting Tong Red and Elephant Plaza Bar all of which are enjoyable depending on what you enjoy.

also

joe552
January 4th, 2018, 23:53
To be honest, I tend not to pay too much attention to the name of the bar. It's the cute staff that attracts me. I know Double Shot and Elephant. If I find a cute waiter, I could happily spend every night there.

joe552
January 8th, 2018, 10:42
So the day has finally arrived and I fly out this afternoon. You'll have about 48 hours respite when I won't be posting, so enjoy it while it lasts. I'll post on Wednesday as promised, about my birthday, and whether the love of my life showed up or not. Surely something for you to look forward to.

joe552
January 8th, 2018, 13:40
I forgot to mention that I'll be wearing a red London Olympics 2012 polo shirt.

Nirish guy
January 9th, 2018, 01:33
A FIVE year old tee shirt Joe - really !?? And we wonder why Thai people talk about us and outr dress ande we get there - really Joe, any more of this and we're going to have to report you to the gay Union to have them look at your membership as there are certain standards that are expected to be kept up - oh, no, hold on, it's farang in Thailand so scrub that, it's fine, you can wear any old clobber and you'll fit in just FINE ! Dont forget the socks with the sandals to compliment the "I'm on m holidays so I really couldn't give a fuck" look that we've all mastered so well there! :)

FarangRuMak
January 9th, 2018, 18:48
So now we're in a 15 hour window of 'radio silence' from Joe - a bit like a lunar craft going behind the moon.
The tension is rising; will he show up or not, alone or with family/half the village on tow, will love rekindle, how much will he stuff into Joe's Happy Birthday card,???
Unfortunately I can't be there which for some reason inceases the feelings of expectation, stresssss,...foreboding..
Can't wait for the 1st report.

scottish-guy
January 9th, 2018, 20:21
Handy Hint: A few egg or soup stains on the 5yo T Shirt will complete "the look"

poshglasgow
January 9th, 2018, 23:11
Handy Hint: A few egg or soup stains on the 5yo T Shirt will complete "the look"

The piece de resistance: a quick squirt of Lewinsky juice, as a kind of 'cum on'!

Nirish guy
January 9th, 2018, 23:24
Can't wait for the 1st report.

i fear you might be in for a few disappointments report wise as I think Joe's intention is to perhaps post ONE report on his birthday "do" and then perhaps no more until after his return - or so he told me - BUT he may well find an internet cafe ( as he's not using a smart phone of course) and pop in to update us on his adventures if we're lucky I guess. That is IF he remembers this website name AND his user name and log in details of course as I've a snaeking suspicion he keeps those pinned to a post it note stuck to his screen for when at home just - or PERHAPS he's been very organised and packed said post it note into his luggage just for this sort of "emergency" posting situation! :)

FarangRuMak
January 10th, 2018, 03:09
And some Craggy Island/ Fr. Jack Dandruff.

francois
January 10th, 2018, 12:16
Joe did show up at Green Bar on 9 January as he had promised although somewhat late. Both I and Christian PFC and one other forum member did meet and greet him.
Unfortunately it was late and Joe was on his way to another encounter so I only spent a few minutes to chat with him. And yes he was wearing a red polo shirt.

Nirish guy
January 10th, 2018, 16:31
What ! So no big party then !? No boys jumping out of a 5 foot cake, or fireworks, or the love of his life turning up - with his wife - and all the drama that THAT might have unfolded !?? Why I feel positively robbed and dejaded now ! :-( What a let down :-(

francois
January 10th, 2018, 17:39
Joe can speak to that, if he wishes. I didn't expect a big party, or for that matter, any party. Just was happy that I finally had a chance to meet Joe in person; a good chap.

FarangRuMak
January 11th, 2018, 00:42
What ! So no big party then !? No boys jumping out of a 5 foot cake, or fireworks, or the love of his life turning up - with his wife - and all the drama that THAT might have unfolded !?? Why I feel positively robbed and dejaded now ! :-( What a let down :-(
So you predicted correctly then.
I was gong to stay in tonight to wallow in the details but now I'm going out to drown my sorrows.
Well I hope Joe has a good time in the LOS.

dab69
January 11th, 2018, 01:27

Easily covered with stain of unrequited meatloaf from the birthday that dare not speak its name.

TaoR
January 11th, 2018, 07:13
As a visitor to this forum on a regular basis I am glad to hear that Francois, Christian PFC, and one unnamed forum regular made the effort to visit Joe. A sliver of decency, a kind act that needs to be noted.

scottish-guy
January 11th, 2018, 08:33
Don't forget Joe was offering free drink

:D

catawampuscat
January 11th, 2018, 09:04
Joe was back at the same bar last night with a Thai guy. The unnamed member was whitemouse.
I am pleased to see Joe living in the present and not ‘living’ on this forum, updating followers.
Good old Joe has found his groove and it’s not fellow old farangs.

Nirish guy
January 11th, 2018, 15:31
Thats good to hear ! Delighted that he's "up and at it" and hs found this mojo ( or someone else's mojo more likely ! :) and he's not just sitting there alone in his bra and panties, drinking beer alone on his balcony as he had threatened !!

Opps Ive just realised the bra and panties bit was a PM from him I think - Opp's ! :) Oh well, I'm sure he was only joking......well, ......I THINK he was only joking !? :-) Oh well, whatever floats his boat I say, I just hope that that it is a CLEAN and modern pair of bra and panties he's got on and not some 5 yet old set like that bloody 2012 world cup tee shirt - oh the gay shame ! See, just shows, you can never can tell about people, you see a farang walking along the Beach road in a 2012 world cup tee shirt and think "oh deary me" but little do you know there they could be wearing the cutest little matching set of lacy wear underneath - it's true what they say - there's nowt as queer as folk ! :-)

scottish-guy
January 11th, 2018, 18:34
Here in Scotland we have very little memory of the 2012 World Cup - mainly since there wasn't one in 2012 - but then again we have little memory of any World Cup since 1998 frankly - so I hope Joe enjoys wearing his shirt with pride, whichever year it really is

Further, I hope his bra straps don't chafe excessively in the hot weather and I advise him to make sure the gusset of his panties is liberally dusted with talcum powder to avoid a nasty case of thrush :D

No doubt Len will be along tout-de-suite to wave his 1966 World Cup shirt in our faces :dash:

frequent
January 11th, 2018, 19:44
Here in Scotland ... we have little memory of any World Cup since 1998 frankly ...Is that because your national dish - deep fried Mars Bars - has affected your collective memory?

Further, I hope his bra straps don't chafe excessively in the hot weather and I advise him to make sure the gusset of his panties is liberally dusted with talcum powder to avoid a nasty case of thrush On a serious note I thoroughly recommend tea tree powder in the knickers to avoid thrush. I'm a martyr to it, I'm afraid. Works equally well in socks as a preventative or even a cure for athletes foot (for those who, like arsenal, wear socks with their sandals)

MiniMee
January 11th, 2018, 20:14
Scotland’s last appearance in the World Cup in 1998 is analogous with scottish-guy’s last much heralded, much vaunted and much celebrated visit to Thailand: you have to go back nearly a decade to discover their previous appearance.

arsenal
January 11th, 2018, 21:02
As a general rule, Gorbals presence on a thread about Thailand is like the old fat guy on a go go bar stage. Unwelcome and awkward but unlikely to leave.

frequent
January 11th, 2018, 21:56
No need to regale us with autobiographical titbits, arsenal

scottish-guy
January 11th, 2018, 22:38
Scotland’s last appearance in the World Cup in 1998 is analogous with scottish-guy’s last much heralded, much vaunted and much celebrated visit to Thailand: you have to go back nearly a decade to discover their previous appearance.

I was in Thailand in Sept 2016 - when was the last time you visited your condo in Vietnam?

scottish-guy
January 11th, 2018, 22:46
Is that because your national dish - deep fried Mars Bars - has affected your collective memory?

No, it's worse than that - 1998 was the last time we managed to qualify for the World Cup finals.

Interestingly, when we did qualify for the 1990 World Cup and the 1992 Euros, it was under a manager, Andy Roxburgh, who in all honestly handed each player a Mars Bar In the dressing room prior to taking to the field. This is well documented and it could be argued therefore that it is the lack of Mars Bars which has hampered us since 1998.

I apologise to Len that there is no reference in my World Cup posts about how much cock one can fit up one's bunghole or how mentally or behaviourally challenged my last "off" was - this is clearly the content and standard of discourse that Len is aiming for - hence his disapproval and piss-poor attempt at humour.

If of course he really wants me to leave, he has all the tools to bring that about so why isn't he using them?

francois
January 11th, 2018, 22:55
You guys sure know how to derail a post, don't you? But nothing unusual about that!

scottish-guy
January 11th, 2018, 22:59
I don't accept the thread is derailed at all - the thread concerned Joe, Joe was wearing (allegedly) a World Cup T Shirt and the discussion has moved along that track.

If, intellectually, you can't follow that direction of travel Francois then I have to ask in all seriousness if there is something the matter with you.

You can always get the thread back on track (as you see it) by revealing who the mystery third SGT member was who met with yourself, Christian, and Joe. I'm assuming he wasn't wearing a brown paper bag over his head with eyeholes cut out?

Nirish guy
January 11th, 2018, 23:11
That was already revealed I thought ? you're not keeping up SG - was it not Whitemouse ?

PS would you and Arsenal ever stop doing that stupid "if you want me to go I'll go just say" - "well if you want to go just go" dance - it's debiliating ( and as boring as fuck the pair of you) to say the least - so can we just assume that short of you doing something radical to piss off the Mods / Moses ( granted not hard to do sometimes :) - but short of that can we all just assume you're going no where (thankfully) and likewise can we assume that short of SG doing the above and or Aresnal you having a fit over something / nothing ( again not hard to imagine either) can we assume you'll not pressing any collective buttons either - and then we maybe (all) can just get on with posting together and having a bit of a laugh, which SHOULD be what we're all here for at the end of the day as life really is too short to the ( you go / no you push me) game to be played out over extended periods - hopefully anyway.

Right so now that's said and to keep things on track if anyone has any right to feel aggrieved about a World Cup results it's us Northern Irelander's as I see the Romanian referee who awarded the penalty against NI in their final play off game with Switzerland which put us out of the World Cup ( after a blinding row of games which got us there in the first place) has now admitted that he made a mistake and he should never have awarded the penalty ! Bastard ! If he lived a bit closer we'd be sending the boys round to put his windows in right now ! So, when it comes to world cup huffing I think today "I" win !

arsenal
January 12th, 2018, 00:07
I'm taking all comments as blaming Gorbals for his total obsession with all things Arsenal/Len. Moses was even kind enough to provide you with a dedicated thread as an outlet for your illness. And NIrish (himself as touchy as they come) has codified something I've long suspected. Gorbals doesn't read posts properly before he responds. ADD methinks.

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2018, 00:08
For the most part they're not worth reading carefully - but I admit I missed reading Catty's revelation of Mystery Man's identity altogether.

I do wonder however which is the greater psychosis - not reading the content on here carefully or actually making the conscious effort to do so

arsenal
January 12th, 2018, 00:20
Enjoy your wondering. I have better things to wonder about.

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2018, 01:19
As Hughie used to say-

Send your postcards in by Tuesday to:

Thames Television
Teddington Lock
Middlesex
TW11 1AA

Nirish guy
January 12th, 2018, 01:22
I'm taking all comments as blaming Gorbals for his total obsession with all things Arsenal/Len.

And there would be your first mistake - and something you should perhaps work on as it's fairly obviously that you're both as bad as each other when you get going - perhaps you should call a new years truce - or at least revert to the light hearted banter you used to both partake in which was at times quite funny and just leave the mean and bitter stuff out of it for 2018 ?

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2018, 01:28
I'm game, Mr Kissinger

Nirish guy
January 12th, 2018, 01:38
Great - we're 50% of the way there - now, only one more 50% to go...... ???

frequent
January 12th, 2018, 05:38
If of course he really wants me to leave, he has all the tools to bring that about so why isn't he using them?When you say "tools" I assume you're referring to the Forum's greatest tool, a447. He's got his golden cock out in Bangkok, so is otherwise engaged

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2018, 06:00
I wasn't referring to a447 - but now that you have pointed out that he is at large in BKK, I anticipate a tsunami of lurid accounts of gratuitous sex (insert here some stuff about prostitutes young enough to be one's grandchildren) in all its gory detail over the course of the next few days.

In other words, the sort of stuff the management (and certain members) prefer to threads occasionally going off topic or indulging in embellishment/factually inaccuracy, or featuring coarse language/bad grammar - all of which are apparently viewed as unforgivable and heinous offences.

frequent
January 12th, 2018, 07:12
I wasn't referring to a447 - but now that you have pointed out that he is at large in BKK, I anticipate a tsunami of lurid accounts of gratuitous sex (insert here some stuff about prostitutes young enough to be one's grandchildren) in all its gory detail over the course of the next few days.All completely illegal activity in Thailand

arsenal
January 12th, 2018, 07:30
NIrish wrote.
"And there would be your first mistake - and something you should perhaps work on as it's fairly obviously that you're both as bad as each other when you get going - perhaps you should call a new years truce - or at least revert to the light hearted banter you used to both partake in which was at times quite funny and just leave the mean and bitter stuff out of it for 2018 ?"

Probably easier said than done. He's brought this into 3 threads.

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2018, 07:33
All completely illegal activity in Thailand

I didn't say I disapproved!

frequent
January 12th, 2018, 07:35
I didn't say I disapproved!

Quite so - I'm all for it - just highlights the general air of Mod hypocrisy though

christianpfc
January 12th, 2018, 08:43
Welcome to Thailand, Joe! It was nice meeting you in Pattaya (green chairs, red polo shirt), and I take your absence from the forum as a sign that you have better things to do (as it applies to me).

francois
January 12th, 2018, 08:57
You can always get the thread back on track (as you see it) by revealing who the mystery third SGT member was who met with yourself, Christian, and Joe. I'm assuming he wasn't wearing a brown paper bag over his head with eyeholes cut out?

To answer your question the mystery third SGT member was Whitemouse as posted earlier by Catawampus. I was not present when whitemouse met with Joe. Suggest you take the paper bag off your head and try to read what was posted.

[ I am pleased to see Joe living in the present and not ‘living’ on this forum, updating followers.
Joe was back at the same bar last night with a Thai guy. The unnamed member was whitemouse.
I am pleased to see Joe living in the present and not ‘living’ on this forum, updating followers.
[/I]

joe552
January 12th, 2018, 09:43
Hi guys, there's life in the old dog yet. Apologies for the delay in posting, but it was near impossible to find an internet shop. For info, if you walk down Sunee with Ting Tong Red on your right to 7-11, the shop is about 4 door up to the left, on same side as 7-11.

Anyway onto the birthday report. Thanks to christian, francois, and whitemouse for stopping by to wish me happy birthday. And to all the doom merchants and nay sayers, my friend from Sri Racha DID show up, albeit a bit late. He wisely waited in Sri Racha until he know I was actually in Pattaya, so it was probably 9.30 when we finally met. Bastard looks just as good as I remember. Apparently he's split from his wife who is now back with her parents in Nakhon Somewhere.

Kwan hope to become a motorbike taxi driver - we shall see. Our nightly routine is now Double Shot for happy hour, and then Ting Tong Red for the comfy couches.

If you're passing, stop by. That's it for now.

a447
January 12th, 2018, 12:02
.... (insert here some stuff about prostitutes young enough to be one's grandchildren)

That's incorrect.

Over the years I've made no secret of the fact that I have no interest in twinks, preferring to have sex with a small circle of older guys who I have known for years in Bangkok and Pattaya. I rarely off guys from gogo bars as I have no need to do so.

The guys I've written about this trip are 36, 33 and 30 years old. The guy from Screwboys is in his late twenties - I'm guessing 28 or 29.

Hardly old enough to be my grandchildren.

Whether or not "the management" (Moses et al?) and "certain members" prefer my reports to other types of posts is an assumption, as there is no way of knowing that.

Back to you, Joe. Great to hear he turned up afterall. You proved the doubters (including both of us) wrong. I hope everything works out for you.

And don't you just love the way Asian guys age so gracefully?

Bastards!

frequent
January 12th, 2018, 12:16
I rarely off guys from gogo bars as I have no need to do so.Apart from the odd circle jerk, apparently. But you spend every waking moment being in one, thinking about one, or writing about one. Why is that? Do you not read your own trip reports?

I think the phrase is "gogo bar tragic"

Moses
January 12th, 2018, 13:11
Apart from the odd circle jerk, apparently. But you spend every waking moment being in one, thinking about one, or writing about one. Why is that? Do you not read your own trip reports?

I think the phrase is "gogo bar tragic"

Your post looks pathetic jealousy.

arsenal
January 12th, 2018, 14:41
A447 visits Thailand a lot and during those visits he has a fucking party and then he writes about it here. So that's probably one reason he was invited to be a mod and that's probably why he invokes jealousy from other less fortunate members.

frequent
January 12th, 2018, 14:44
... that's probably why he invokes jealousy from other less fortunate members.That's the second LOL post today. The first one was from a447 himself

arsenal
January 12th, 2018, 14:49
Well anything that makes you LOL is to be welcomed because you've been in a vile temper of late. Quite quite foul. Yes.

frequent
January 12th, 2018, 15:02
Well anything that makes you LOL is to be welcomed because you've been in a vile temper of late. Quite quite foul. Yes.And still they keep coming

Smiles
January 12th, 2018, 15:03
Good for you Joe regarding having a good time. Ignore this disgraceful www rag if you can, and keep Mr Happy happy with your ancient-not-ancient ghost from the past. Who ended up as Bottom-of-the -Day?

(Written on the road and on my tablet from Chiang Mai where it is today bloody freezing.)

Nirish guy
January 12th, 2018, 15:16
(Written on the road and on my tablet from Chiang Mai where it is today bloody freezing.)[/I]

You've no idea how much that one line pleased me and set up my day to run a little more happily as I leave my home here for the office with the road blanketed in thick pea soup fog and after ready a post on facebook from a friend who's on Phi Phi island just now sending back "tropical" holiday pics - so i'm glad to here that not ALL of Thailand is basking in tropical sunshine perhaps at least ! I do not of course that it won't take long until it is and then I'll just have to suck it up, but at least I can then wait knowing it's not too long until the "omg it's FAR to hot here ,I can't stick it" posts start from people too then - somehow makes the fog just about all the more bearable :)

Nirish guy
January 12th, 2018, 15:21
Probably easier said than done. He's brought this into 3 threads.

So i that YOUR NO then ? Maybe dont look a gift horse in the mouth eh ??

2018, yes start and all that, jovial banter again as opposed to you both boring us all with handbags at dawn on every post to each other, we had that right throughout 2017, how about a change - both from SG ( who says he's up for that ) and Arensal the poster AND the mod ( as you've been clear that is two different personas) - so, what do you say ?? Lets give it a try and both of you try to make sure you're not the first one to crack and revert to form - eh ? A tough call I know, but surely worth a try ?

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2018, 15:55
... (insert here some stuff about prostitutes young enough to be one's grandchildren)...

That's incorrect. Over the years I've made no secret of the fact that I have no interest in twinks, preferring to have sex with a small circle of older guys who I have known for years in Bangkok and Pattaya...

You've completely mis-read that a447 - the reference is clearly to Frequent's repeated use of that particular phrase. However, have a good time, as I'm sure you will

arsenal
January 12th, 2018, 15:56
OK. You're on. Unless it comes at me first I won't send any out. Only SG. The rest of you are still fair game.

frequent
January 12th, 2018, 15:58
You've completely mis-read that a447 - the reference is clearly to Frequent's repeated use of that particular phrase. However, have a good time, as I'm sure you willJust don't mention his OCD

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2018, 16:05
To answer your question the mystery third SGT member was Whitemouse as posted earlier by Catawampus. I was not present when whitemouse met with Joe. Suggest you take the paper bag off your head and try to read what was posted.

Your paper bag must be considerably more opaque that mine - if you check the timeline you posted this at post #66 - I had already apologised at post #53 for missing Catty's reveal of Whitemouse

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2018, 16:06
OK. You're on. Unless it comes at me first I won't send any out. Only SG. The rest of you are still fair game.

:drink:

a447
January 12th, 2018, 16:25
.... with handbags at dawn on every post to each other..

Now that surely is the quote of the month!

Calling for a truce between all members is an excellent idea.

Nirish guy
January 13th, 2018, 00:47
Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

:drink:

Happy days - Peace reigns eternal - lets hope we can keep it that way without needing a Mod to Mod the Mod or a different Mod to kick SG in the nuts either for goading the first Mod into needing a Mod ! :) ........peace perfect peace :) And the first one who breaks the deal has to buy us ALL a Drink !! There, being Scottish and English that should shut the PAIR of you up from being mean to each other for a while at least ! :-)

a447
January 13th, 2018, 01:28
Fingers crossed!

aussie_
January 13th, 2018, 12:23
Joe, it was very good to meet you and your friend at Ting Tong Red bar last night. Enjoy your holiday.

christianpfc
January 13th, 2018, 12:58
...my friend from Sri Racha DID show up, albeit a bit late. He wisely waited in Sri Racha until he know I was actually in Pattaya, so it was probably 9.30 when we finally met.
Yes of course! That is common practice here, one boy even wrote to me:
"When you are there (the designated meeting point) you call me (and then I will go to see you)."

I'm not sure if it's poor experience with their compatriots who do not show up for appointment, or the inability to imagine that two people can travel at the same time to the same destination and arrive there at roughly the same time.

scottish-guy
January 13th, 2018, 15:12
This put me in mind of my recently deceased friend of 25 years and Thailand traveling partner - in memory of whom I'll have to ring the bell in Oscars next time I visit.

Anytime I invited him to meet at a bar in our home city he'd always show up 5 or 10 minutes late. I spent a few years wondering why until I realised it was because, by the time he'd finally arrived, I'd already bought the first round of drinks!!!

Nirish guy
January 13th, 2018, 16:17
And you a Scot and it took you years to work out THAT old chestnut, hell thats straight out of the cheap bastards guide for scourging drinks, right up there with counting the rounds to ensure they don’t get caught for the mixers, pulsing ordering a PINT of coke when it’s your round telling you it comes out the same price as a pint of beer so why wouldn’t they - but yet just ordering a glass when it’s their round as “they couldn’t possibly drink any more coke” - until it’s your round again and then it’s back to the pints again. And not to mention the time honoured “that’s me, I have to head on after this one” after YOUVE just bought your last round.

And you a Scot - Shame on you, your forefathers will be turning in their graves at your not picking up on that and suitably countering him with subtely timed “oh I must just pop to the loo” when the next round was due ! :-)

joe552
January 13th, 2018, 17:44
Ok an unexpected update. Do you believe this story? I don't. We were out last night in Double Shot and had quite a heated discussion. He wanted to find a room, and then a job. I said, no you must have job to pay for room. I finished by saying I will send him a month's rent from home when he has a job. Magically, his friend called this morning to offer him a job in a furniture store in Sri Racha. So off he went, with a couple hundred baht for the bus.

These guys are inventive, you have to give them that.

Nirish guy
January 13th, 2018, 18:12
Do you believe this story? I don't.

Thank fuck for THAT as I thought I was going to have to send the red cross to go and repatriate you as you'd lost your mind there for a minute - and if you send that months rent you DO need your head seen too ! So, good for him, he's got a job, his friend can sub him if he needs it, Thai's do that all the time, so he'll have his salary soon so no need whatsoever to dip into your limited funds !

christianpfc
January 13th, 2018, 18:58
He wanted to find a room, and then a job. I said, no you must have job to pay for room.
I finished by saying I will send him a month's rent from home when he has a job.
Wherever I looked for rooms in Bangkok, they required a deposit of 1 or 2 monthly rents. So a room that costs 4000 THB per month requires an outlay of 4000 or 8000 THB, money many don't have. But clever landlords rent the same room out at 200 THB per day, and those who don't have enough money for deposit somehow manage to cough up 200 THB per day, thus paying 6000 THB for same room!

And you tell us that the trip to Khon Kaen would be too expensive!

bobsaigon2
January 13th, 2018, 19:12
Joe, I suspect the anticipation and excitement surrounding this reunion were one sided. You became enamoured of him at one point but since then he has moved on in many ways and his decision to meet you in Pattaya was nothing more than a stab at getting some baht from someone who has never been the focal point of his life. Hope that doesn't sound harsh but if you have not been his sole supporter since you last met, it could hardly have been otherwise .

scottish-guy
January 13th, 2018, 19:41
You live and learn and then live to fight another day

Nirish guy
January 13th, 2018, 20:17
Welcome back to "amazing" Thailand......

arsenal
January 13th, 2018, 20:19
In the interests of balance, if any farang contacts a former Thai flame with such zeal as was the case here then the former flame is going to have financial expectations. To think otherwise is defying reality. Risking the wrath I may be but if you've enjoyed this boys company for 4 or 5 days then he's owed something in return. You all know this is true. Sympathy for Joe notwithstanding. We'd all have plenty to say if it was Latin doing this.

Nirish guy
January 13th, 2018, 20:22
Sorry i assume(d) that THAT was taken as read ( even by Joe ) as he has alluded to that being agreed recently, I think this "help me with the rent" is a secondary assault on the wallet more just perhaps - or am I wrong Joe ? ( when you come back)

frequent
January 14th, 2018, 06:06
Ok an unexpected update. Do you believe this story? I don't. We were out last night in Double Shot and had quite a heated discussion. He wanted to find a room, and then a job. I said, no you must have job to pay for room. I finished by saying I will send him a month's rent from home when he has a job. Magically, his friend called this morning to offer him a job in a furniture store in Sri Racha. So off he went, with a couple hundred baht for the bus.

These guys are inventive, you have to give them that.

Hence the phrase "rent boy"

Nirish guy
January 14th, 2018, 06:34
^!Now THATS funny ! :-)

FarangRuMak
January 14th, 2018, 06:52
Yes of course! That is common practice here, one boy even wrote to me:
"When you are there (the designated meeting point) you call me (and then I will go to see you)."

I'm not sure if it's poor experience with their compatriots who do not show up for appointment, or the inability to imagine that two people can travel at the same time to the same destination and arrive there at roughly the same time.
When a Thai agrees to meet you at 8pm he means he will leave his home at 8pm no matter how long the journey thereafter.

RonanTheBarbarian
January 14th, 2018, 13:36
Glad the meeting in green chairs went well Joe, and delighted to hear that things are going well with Kwan.

Don't forget you have your really glamourous soiree to attend in Boyztown tonight though!

colmx
January 14th, 2018, 15:13
There is a morlam tonight on 3rd road in old xzyte site. So you all better bring your dancing shoes!

gerefan2
January 14th, 2018, 15:18
There is a morlam tonight on 3rd road in old xzyte site.

Another quiet night in the gogo bars then....

scottish-guy
January 14th, 2018, 20:27
There is a morlam tonight on 3rd road in old xzyte site. So you all better bring your dancing shoes!

It's notoriously difficult to dance in stilettos

:p

dab69
January 15th, 2018, 08:57
[QUOTE=scottish-guy;235509]It's notoriously difficult to dance in stilettos

:p[/QUOTE

experience - a cruel teacher

RonanTheBarbarian
January 15th, 2018, 17:29
Well, I can report that Joe definitely turned up for the meeting in Panorama yesterday evening. Along with him, there was myself and colmx and one or two board lurkers. If only Nirish had been there we could have convened an official meeting of the "Sawatdee GayForum- Irish branch".

But despite our depleted numbers we were still able to operate a quick raid in Cupidol to nearly clear it out of guys, before hitting the Morlam concert.

It was Joe's first experience of an outdoor Morlam and it may have been a bit of a shock to the system at first.

I think that Joe is planning a bit of a trip report after so I won't steal his thunder, except to say that I think a good night was had by all.

joe552
January 15th, 2018, 17:45
Ronan I had bee going to post about last night, but you covered the basics. The morlam was really good. I loved it. We then went on to another club, whose name I don't remember. It was now approaching 3 am, when I often get out of bed at home. So I took my boy after half an hour and left it to the youngsters.

The boy I offed from Cupidol was very good looking, but when we got back to my room he stayed less than 20 minutes. Said he had to get back to take care of his little brother. First real dud I've had. I gave him 500Bt and bade him farewell.

I understand it's colmx's birthday, so waiting for word on those plans. Thanks for a great night last night, Ronan and colmx.

Brad the Impala
January 15th, 2018, 18:19
Happy to hear that you are having fun on your much anticipated trip!

MiniMee
January 15th, 2018, 18:26
The boy I offed from Cupidol was very good looking, but when we got back to my room he stayed less than 20 minutes. Said he had to get back to take care of his little brother.

You should have offered to take care of his “little brother” for him, Joe.

francois
January 15th, 2018, 23:10
The boy I offed from Cupidol was very good looking, but when we got back to my room he stayed less than 20 minutes. Said he had to get back to take care of his little brother. First real dud I've had. I gave him 500Bt and bade him farewell.

Little brother in Thai can mean his penis.

Nirish guy
January 16th, 2018, 01:12
If only Nirish had been there we could have convened an official meeting of the "Sawatdee GayForum- Irish branch"........... a good night was had by all.

Damn it, that's just my luck, I miss ALL the best nights ! :-( Jeysus that's a sad reflection on my life that even go to bed early Joe is out whoring about until 3am and I'm stuck here at home - talk about oul lonely pint - never mind Joe's crowdfunding page, where's mine as it appears that I'm the only one NOT out whoring around in Pattaya this week!

And PS on that very subject would you and Colmx never actually think of coming home and doing ANY bloody work for a change as it appears that the pair of you have almost relocated yourselves to Pattaya 24/7 this last several months ! And no before anyone says "you're just jealous" - I am NOT jealous I'm just fucking massively ENVIOUS, there's a different - so, no, I'm definitely not jealous in ANY way - bloody MUCH ! Grrr :)

FarangRuMak
January 16th, 2018, 01:14
Little brother in Thai can mean his penis.
The most common one is "My friend no have key to loom".
Others include "I stay with Mamasan, motor bike me my friend take, I mai sabai, ...

dinagam
January 16th, 2018, 08:57
Evidently these boys aren't hungry enough...

scottish-guy
January 16th, 2018, 14:50
Disturbing viewpoint if I may say so

joe552
January 16th, 2018, 17:23
I was going to create a new thread about the inaugural meeting of the Irish Chapter of SGF. Just to expand on Ronan's rather brief posts, these are the full minutes of the meeting.

Apologies were received from NIrish, who offered to host the next meeting on a small island he knows, which is apparently crawling with available young men. He calls it the Isle of Man, which sounds great. His apology and offer were duly noted and a vote of thanks taken.

In order to achieve a quorum, we drafted a friend of colmx, whom we shall call E, since he doesn't post here. It was agreed we needed to increase our membership, so we repaired next door to Cupidol. We quickly recruited 3 new honorary members, which meant we needed a bigger venue for out meeting. colm's partner T was in charge of logistics, and off we went to the morlam. I'd never been before and absolutely loved it.

When we left the morlam, we went to a club, but it was now approaching 3 am, so I made my apologies and left the youngsters to party away.

All in all, a very successful launch of the Irish branch. Looking forward to our next meeting.

scottish-guy
January 16th, 2018, 22:39
Perhaps the next meeting could be live streamed?

Nirish guy
January 16th, 2018, 23:32
Perhaps the next meeting could be live streamed?

No camera in Bar No camera in bar - put camera away, no photo !!!!! I mean COME ON SG how long have you been going to Thailand now and you dont know this, hell some people (Minimee) might start to think you'd never been there at all with comments about live streaming and what not ! :)

Nirish guy
January 17th, 2018, 06:20
Oh and just to add to the Joy of the Irish contingent there - Joe you picked the right week to be away as the snow is hammering down here both in N.Ireland and Dublin it seems. It took me 3 hours to drive home from work tonight for what should be a 15 minute journey tops ! ENJOY ( you shits ! :-)

joe552
January 17th, 2018, 16:57
Well Nirish, I don';t want to add to what has obviously been a horrible commute. But I'll be off to Winner bar later, off a boy and have sex on the balcony. In my bra and panties!

arsenal
January 17th, 2018, 17:41
Glad you're having a good time Joe. Can you just confirm you did take care of the boy who came to see you from Sriracha. There was some confusion, perhaps only on my part.

a447
January 17th, 2018, 18:21
....and have sex on the balcony. In my bra and panties!

The sex may be better if you remove those panties.

Just a suggestion!

scottish-guy
January 18th, 2018, 02:29
If getting pumped in the missionary position certainly remember to take the panties off immediately before penetration or the boy topping you may be catapulted across the room - and if doing it "doggy" remember to take the panties off AND hitch your shirt tail up out of the way otherwise your shirt collar will become what's known as a "choking hazard"

:D:D

joe552
January 18th, 2018, 17:42
arsenal, my friend from Sri Racha stayed 5 days. I obviously paid for all food and drinks. I paid motocy taxi, rent, and gave him cash when he left. Hope that clears it up for you.

I went to Winner bar last night and loved it. Nice bar, and I was chosen by a Thai-Chinese boy who was beautiful. We had a couple of drinks outside so I could smoke, then back to the room. I've never worn my bra and panties in front of anyone before, but when I asked him, he didn't bat an eyelid. We had great sex on my very private balcony. So the dud from Sunday, is long forgotten. I'm running low on cash, otherwise I'd definitely be back for seconds. Hoping to see Ronan in Ting Tong Red soon.

arsenal
January 18th, 2018, 17:59
Yes. All cleared up. Good.

scottish-guy
January 18th, 2018, 21:13
OMFG I honestly thought the bra and panties thing was a joke!!

FarangRuMak
January 18th, 2018, 22:01
Posters here are never to be underestimated.

francois
January 18th, 2018, 23:09
I can confirm that Joe did go off with one of the hottest boyz in Winner Bar. Not just the other night but also tonight.

Smiles
January 19th, 2018, 08:10
WHAT??? Errrr ... yup, me too.

catawampuscat
January 19th, 2018, 13:30
The boy is nicknamed Jap and very popular. Most nights offed twice or more. He’s easily aroused and often
popping out of top of his undershorts. Very slim, no body fat and will do what it takes to please customers.
Many repeat customers.
Customers willing to pay 600 baht off fee to off Jap early.
Off fee drops back to 400 baht at 10 pm..

christianpfc
January 21st, 2018, 21:32
Must go early next time. When I went around 10 twice this month, nothing special on stage.

sglad
January 22nd, 2018, 02:30
The boy is nicknamed Jap and very popular. Most nights offed twice or more. He’s easily aroused and often
popping out of top of his undershorts. Very slim, no body fat and will do what it takes to please customers.

So it's true what they say: opposites attract! (As most of Jap's customers are probably not slim, have plenty of fat and are difficult to please!)

Brad the Impala
January 22nd, 2018, 05:17
Must go early next time. When I went around 10 twice this month, nothing special on stage.

"Nothing?!" Perhaps it's this attitude which gives a clue to understanding the difficulties you have in forming a relationship, or even have a conversation, with thai people.

Best Wishes

Marje

scottish-guy
January 22nd, 2018, 05:24
...The boy is nicknamed Jap... He’s easily aroused and often
popping out of top of his undershorts. Very slim, no body fat and will do what it takes to please customers...

So it's true what they say: opposites attract! (As most of Jap's customers are probably not slim, have plenty of fat and are difficult to please!)

....And are only ever aroused with the aid of pharmaceutical products

francois
January 22nd, 2018, 17:32

Obviously, most customers in the bars are not young, slim and Asian! However saying they are difficult to please is not true.

colmx
January 23rd, 2018, 01:10
popping out of top of his undershorts.

It seems from my 3 visits to winner that most of the Vassa boys have resurfaced there..
Is this the boy with the Chinese writing below his belly button - who used to work in vassa?

francois
January 23rd, 2018, 11:19
I certainly did look below his belly button but don't recall any Chinese writing but that was not what I staring at. He is named Jap because of his facial resemblance to Japanese.Or so the story goes.

neddy3
January 23rd, 2018, 11:23
Francois, stay on task! Don't allow things to distract you!

scottish-guy
January 23rd, 2018, 13:51
...He is named Jap because of his facial resemblance to Japanese...

Are you sure you have the spelling correct - one letter can make all the difference:

joe552
January 23rd, 2018, 19:45
Well ladies, I'm sadly back in the land of leprauchans. I can confirm that Jap is half Chinese - his father is Chinese. He is one of the nicest guys I've met. Ronan and I went back on Thursday (?) and I offed him again - Jap, not Ronan! Great sex on the balcony. And yes, the bra and panties is a real thing. Get over it.

francois
January 23rd, 2018, 22:34
That was a quick trip, Joe. Sorry I did not get to speak with you more than two times or so.

sglad
January 24th, 2018, 00:50
I certainly did look below his belly button but don't recall any Chinese writing but that was not what I staring at. He is named Jap because of his facial resemblance to Japanese.Or so the story goes.

That would be very odd indeed, if true. Anything Japanese is referred as yiipun in Thai or Jare-pair-nis in English by Thai people. Jap is a derogatory contraction that is mostly used by farangs (Americans especially?). I could be wrong but his name could be a poor or simply convenient shortened version of the very common Thai name Jeap ("chee-yup") as a result of years of farang mispronunciation.

Brad the Impala
January 24th, 2018, 01:23
That sounds right sglad. Never heard a Thai person referring to a Japanese person, as Jaap, in English or Thai. Always as you have it.

frequent
January 24th, 2018, 05:23
Whereas my Thai friends tell me that the homonym for Korean in Thai is “itchy cunt”

francois
January 24th, 2018, 11:37
All I can tell you is that Jap or Japp looks Japanese.

joe552
January 24th, 2018, 12:03
If we are still talking about the boy I offed from Winner, he told me his father is Chinese.

francois
January 24th, 2018, 15:04
Joe, you offed him twice and don't know his name ? Yes, he is Jap or Japp.

scottish-guy
January 24th, 2018, 15:19
OMFG - If this goes on much longer the boy will be changing his name

Rolling Stone
January 25th, 2018, 17:55
Maybe I am heartless, I could not (will not) remember names of the boys. At some point, I offed a then Jupiter boy perhaps a couple of dozen times over a year or two I had no idea what his name was. LOL.

I guess I live the moment only.

Jellybean
January 25th, 2018, 18:35
Maybe I am heartless, I could not (will not) remember names of the boys. At some point, I offed a then Jupiter boy perhaps a couple of dozen times over a year or two I had no idea what his name was. LOL.

I guess I live the moment only.

Perhaps not heartless, Rolling Stone, but you may have memory problems. Have you been tested for dementia?

Let me ask you a simple question, it’s not exactly scientific, but it can be used as a general indicator.

Jellybean: Who is currently President of the United States?

[10 minutes later]

Rolling Stone: Is it Donald Trump?

Jellybean: Oh my God, I am sorry to say, but that’s the wrong answer. Who in his right mind would imagine Donald Trump would be President of the United States? Seriously mate, I think you should go see a doctor, it looks like you may have a form of dementia.

Apologies to joe552 and Rolling Stone for this minor derail, but I couldn’t resist it! :D

a447
January 25th, 2018, 18:53
I also have trouble remembering the guys' names.

I usually take a stab at it and choose a letter of the alphabet.

I've got a 1 in 26 chance of getting it right!

Smiles
January 25th, 2018, 18:55
Do you have any trouble remembering the number of demerit points I have now?

a447
January 25th, 2018, 19:00
Yes, I'm sorry to say.

Letters of the alphabet are finite, but numbers just go on and on and on and on.....

:))

arsenal
January 25th, 2018, 21:30
I see the boys I've offed so often that it's easy to remember their names and it makes me feel good to be able to say "hello xxxxx."

joe552
January 26th, 2018, 07:33
Well, my Si Racha friend contacted me on Facebook. His new job pays 2500Bt a month - a room would cost 2500Bt a month. A request for money was sadly denied.

cdnmatt
January 26th, 2018, 07:39
What's the new job? Obviously, it's only about 20 hours/month.

Minimum wage here is 300/day. A job at 7/11 full-time would earn him about 7500/month.

joe552
January 26th, 2018, 09:03
He says it's in a furniture store. I don't believe him. I asked him to send me a photo of himself in the store, hasn't happened.

a447
January 26th, 2018, 09:36
Perhaps he's waiting for you to buy him a camera!

joe552
January 26th, 2018, 10:22
He has a much more expensive phone than I do.

FarangRuMak
January 26th, 2018, 12:28
That sounds right sglad. Never heard a Thai person referring to a Japanese person, as Jaap, in English ohr Thai. Always as you have it.
It's most likely a short nick-name he was given as a child without reference to anything foreign or otherwise.
The boy's Cheu Linn is 'Jap' and that's all there's to it.
My friend's name is 'Ton' but he's only 65 kilos.
Welcome back Joe. Good to know that you had a whale of a time with the Thai boys.

FarangRuMak
January 26th, 2018, 12:37
[QUOTE=joe552;236194]He says it's in a furniture store. I don't believe him. I asked him to send me a photo of himself in the store, hasn't happened..
No problem for him getting a furniture shop to allow him take a picture.
All he has to say is "for show falang, so he send me money".
He'd probably be allowed into a surgical theatre to do it.

francois
January 28th, 2018, 22:32
[QUOTE=FarangRuMak;236209]It's most likely a short nick-name he was given as a child without reference to anything foreign or otherwise.
The boy's Cheu Linn is 'Jap' and that's all there's to it.
/QUOTE]

Today I heard from someone who spoke to the boy in question. His name is Jab which it seems is pronounced something like Jap. So you are correct FarangRuMak.

gerefan2
January 29th, 2018, 05:20
What is this star’s number please? Gogo number not phone!

francois
January 29th, 2018, 09:14
I don't know his number but just search for someone who looks like Japanese. :devilsh:

arsenal
January 29th, 2018, 09:22
Note to the owner of Winner Boys. Jab is very popular and members are queuing up to off him. I suggest you raise the off fee to 800 baht.

catawampuscat
January 29th, 2018, 09:32
Jab very popular. He’s working hard to take care of his lady and baby. Jab aims to please.

gerefan2
January 29th, 2018, 20:11
Someone must know his number....

snotface
January 29th, 2018, 20:41
Someone must know his number....

I don't know the boy's number, but I think we all have your number... :D

gerefan2
January 30th, 2018, 19:52
I don't know the boy's number, but I think we all have your number... :D

I'm ex-directory! Number please...

FarangRuMak
January 31st, 2018, 01:48
I told my Ex the same thing but he's not buying it.

francois
February 1st, 2018, 11:42

Per your request:

yi-sip si

gerefan2
February 1st, 2018, 11:53
Cock coon crap

scottish-guy
February 1st, 2018, 13:25
OMG - you can't say "coon" these days.

That must be worth several infarting points or whatever they're called

a447
February 1st, 2018, 13:59
OMG - you can't say "coon" these days.

Yes, you can - at least in Australia.

One of our most popular cheeses is called Coon Cheese.

I've never made the association.