PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

extronaut
January 2nd, 2018, 22:45
I really had a load on me I needed to shed. So I tried to hook up with someone on blued. Found him, and he was at my hotel just 30 minutes later.

The scary thing is how young he looks. He really is 22, with both drivers licence and Vietnamese ID card to prove it. But being absolutely tiny, at about 160cm max, skinny, petite and with a very boyish face, at a distance you'd think he was 14. It's only when you get in close that you notice his facial skin has a roughness you get from regular shaving, and he has the beginnings of wrinkles around his eyes.

The sex wasn't that great. Unlike me, he isn't very adventurous with his mouth. Moreover, because he's so little I couldn't fuck him without splitting him in half. But i managed to shed the load by doing him Thai style. I then returned the favour by lending him a hand. I honestly think he enjoyed the sex more than me.

The after sex cuddle session was fantastic though, and lasted at least 45 minutes. Almost worth the price of admission.

This is interesting, because he actually refused to let me give him money. Like wtf? This, despite going on about how poor his family is - which I can believe, because I know the street in Saigon where he lives and works, and yeah, the people there really are poor. He did say he really wanted to have dinner with me, so I invited him for a pizza, and naturally, I handled the bill.

I wonder if I made a mistake giving him my Facebook?

My other concern is that when we were having the pizza, I looked at him across the table, at how young and boyish he looks, and suddenly realised that I felt a bit paternal towards him. And then just as suddenly, I felt disgusted that I would actually do the nasty with that. But the only reason I did was because he was the only boy who would turn up at the hotel. And like I said, I didn't even enjoy the sex that much. We're both consenting adults, and I honestly can't think of anything I've done wrong. In this particular case, I can't even be accused of exploiting his poverty, because he wasn't taking money anyway.

Anyway, we made a date. He's going to take he round Saigon on the back of his motorcycle tomorrow, and we're going to have dinner. Because he gets up early for work, there's unlikely to be sex involved. Still a nice night out.

Nirish guy
January 3rd, 2018, 00:21
.....because he's so little I couldn't fuck him without splitting him in half. But i managed to shed the load by doing him Thai style.

They have a style for that ???

francois
January 3rd, 2018, 17:26
Yes, tell us more about the Thai style.

scottish-guy
January 4th, 2018, 05:47
I thought everybody knew that sex Thai Style is just going out on to your balcony and tossing yourself off

:p

Nirish guy
January 5th, 2018, 00:41
Although I THINK you perhaps mean "going out on a balcony WITH A THAI GUY and GETTING tossed off" - as to just go out on a balcony on your own and toss YOURSELF now.....now that would just be weird ! Although TiT I guess so that would explain the sometimes sticky balconies in Mosaik apartments if nothing else !

scottish-guy
January 5th, 2018, 03:01
Oh I think we both know what I meant lol

nordicguy
May 18th, 2018, 03:13
Thanks for sharing this story. I really sounds like a sweet and cute boy. I've only been to Vietnam a one time and it was on business so very limited time to explore the city, but I've heard from a friend who has been to Hanoi for an extended business trip that what you experienced (refusing money) is pretty normal.

I try to follow you here, but I don't really get why you felt disgusted about it. He sounded like a sexy and cute little guy who really wanted to try to make a connection to a foreign gay guy. It sounds like he needed from more experience in bed with a guy like you to become a good lover. It just sounds a sweet, inexperienced young gay guy trying to find out how to interact with a foreign gay guy :-)

extronaut
May 18th, 2018, 22:50
Hi nordicguy. I suppose I should follow up, just to elaborate.

He didn't want money, but he did want stuff.

At first, I just bought him food, which I didn't mind at all. There's something nice about providing food for your lover.

Then he wanted a shirt, which I didn't mind at all. Only $10 in local prices, and I quite like the idea of him looking good in something I bought.

Then I bought some groceries for him. This wasn't unreasonable at all, because he kindly gave me a lift to a big supermarket in District 4, so I figured the least I could do, was buy some stuff he and his family needed.

Then he asked me to buy him a mobile phone. I said no, because I suspected he be was getting greedy. Though, in my defence, I did have it in the back of my mind, that I might surprise him before I leave, and buy something along those lines. But I felt him cool on me a little bit.

It all ended a bit strangely. I'm not sure why. I mentioned that after sex cuddles were great. Well one day they weren't. Usually, he was abnormally affectionate after he'd emptied his balls, and wanted to cuddle forever. One day, it wasn't so. He shed his load, and for the first time, seemed to be suffering 'la petite mort' just like an ordinary human male. I just knew he was looking at me completely different now. Don't even know what he saw in me in the first place, perhaps some sort of aura? Well maybe it had lost its sheen.

The next day, for the first time, he didn't message me on Facebook. So I gathered it was probably over.

Not that I was heartbroken. To be honest, the lacklustre, unadventurous sex was getting me down a bit. That is kind of serious, really! I tended to his needs, which I enjoyed, but I wasn't getting what I needed in return. Not even a happy ending, usually. It's nice to have a bf with a cute little arse, but what if you can't fuck it without fear of injuring him? He really was ridiculously tiny.

That night, I sought out the sleaziest, dirtiest massage boy I knew, and invited him back to my hotel for sex. It was great. I rolled around with him for an hour, then came, yay verily, in his mouth, and he seemed honestly proud that he'd done a good job. I paid him well, and he left with a smile.

Of course, I didn't want it to be completely over with other guy. I did message him before I left, told him I liked him, and that I'd like to stay touch. He just said "up to you", which seemed a bit frosty, so I left it at that.

Small epilogue.....

I'd been back in Australia about three months, and I was lying in bed, suffering a bout of insomnia. Suddenly, he video calls me on Facebook. I answer, and I can see his cute little bod, lying naked on the bed. It being 2am, I demanded to know what he wanted, but he just pokes his tongue at me, naughty smile on his face. He switches to the rear camera, showing his cock, and starts to put on a show. I did the same. The show ended with a familiar sounding high pitched moan, and something getting splattered over the camera lense.

Then he immediately hangs up.

"Goodnight," he says in text. "Chúc ngủ ngon," I reply.

Nice to know he still thinks of me.

nordicguy
May 19th, 2018, 21:13
@extronaut: First of all, again thanks for sharing all this. It's really interesting to hear about. I've had my share of Asian cuties, but never experienced a boy that enigmatic. Clearly he's also confused about what he thinks of you, but it's not you causing this confusion (you seem to be very clear in your communication and way to act) - it's his own messy thoughts I suppose. He sounds like he's into you, but really cannot find out how to handle these flirts with Caucasian guys on holiday. My general experience with holiday flirts and dates is that it works best if both guys accept the terms of this kind of meetings: He might just have exciting sex a few times with the western guy and never meet him again, and even if he stays in touch with you (linking up on serious social media) there's only a smaller chance that you will meet again. He might just get paid with some well-intentioned (well-deserved supplement income) and never meet the guy again, or he will feel that there is a certain chemistry and it might feel more right for the Caucasian guy to be generous in other ways than pure cash: Dinner, gadgets, clothes shopping etc. Anyway, this boy seemed very confused about what these kind of encounters is all about and how to handle such lust-driven aquaintances, which can develop into more, but usually does not.

About sex part - I understand you fully: I've had bad sex with boys who didn't deliver anything. Like you, I care very much about how the boy's own enjoyment in bed and his satisfaction. I cannot imagine anything more unethical than sex with a guy who clearly does not enjoy it and just needs money or for other wrong reasons. It has to be a mutual sex experience in some or the other way, even when there are good and well-meaning money involved. It sounds like you're more top like me (pure top!), and pounding the boy's ass is key for me, and since I also find the smaller guys kinda cute, I can definately relate to your experience: He's sexy and cute and tiny (and is able to prove beyond all doubt that he's of legal age of course!) but you're not sure if he can take it in his ass, because he's so tiny. And sometimes I feel it's better not to try than to struggle for long with his super small ass and fail and give up because he simply cannot take it. It's much worse than just geting a nice BJ, maybe rim him a little and finish close together with some nice cuddling and maybe kissing too. Sorry if I'm being too graphic here moderators, but I just try to say that I 100% get your point that bad sex can really leave you with a bad feeling afterwards. Not being able to finish properly (together!) also gets me in a bad mood for the rest of the day or night.

extronaut
May 24th, 2018, 00:07
Thanks for offering your insights, nordicguy.

You might be interested to know that I've resumed chatting with him a bit on Facebook, thanks in part to your input.

More on his 'enigma', as you put it.

He's always liked to tell me how tough his circumstances are. And I believe him! I know he works from 6am to about 5pm, while paying off loans. I've seen his family, from a distance, and they indeed look very poor, living on the edge, just as he constantly reminds me.

He goes on about this regularly, and has done as long as I've known him. And every time he does, I say something like:

"So do you want some money?"

And his response is always: "NO!" And then things like "I pay myself!"

This routine gets me every time, because it always feels exactly like he's trying hit me up for some động. Or maybe he just wants some sympathy? Or maybe he does want money, but needs me to offer it to him in a different way? Or maybe he thinks I'm going to marry him and bring him back to Australia? Who knows.

nordicguy
May 24th, 2018, 01:30
Or maybe he just wants some sympathy? Or maybe he does want money, but needs me to offer it to him in a different way? Or maybe he thinks I'm going to marry him and bring him back to Australia? Who knows.

That's really interesting to hear that you are in touch with him again now. I try to imagine how he looks. There must be something about him, since he's still on your mind :-)

I've been dating mainly Asian guys with a poor background (they make of the vast majority on all Asian guys you meet on the net and in bars and anywhere else in SE Asia) and I have usually been able to communicate with them in a fairly honest way about money. I acknowledge that they need money, and since I have - relatively speaking - loads of money compared to them, I would be wrong not to share some of my "wealth" with thim (again in relative terms, I'm not an excentric billionaire travelling around....) Thai boys don't seem to have any problem asking for money upfront, during and afterwards. Pinoys are much more discreet in their money requests and try to avoid direct requests at all means. I believe the same goes for most other SE Asian countries, also Vietnam. So you're probably right that you should never just offer money.

If he was expecting a marriage proposal, wouldn't you be able to feel that more directly? Like romantic hints?

bobsaigon2
May 24th, 2018, 01:39
On TV here in Vietnam, there's a program about poor families. Interviews, video of their impoverished life, and then maybe sort of game where they have a chance to win some money. Most of these people are struggling to pay off debts. Do they owe thousands to a money lender? No, they owe millions -- of động. Maybe a couple of hundred USD, but it takes them forever to accumulate enough to pay off the debt and the interest. If you're feeling generous......

But I could be misreading this. He asked for a cell phone. Was that more important to him than paying off the loans?

extronaut
May 24th, 2018, 02:51
There must be something about him, since he's still on your mind :-)

Well you got to admit, he is quite a puzzle.

Also, I wondered if I'd been a bit heartless at the end. But that's a different story.

He obviously had 'issues', as they say. There was something chronically glum about him. He had that wounded sparrow quality, and he seemed like he was looking at me to mend his wing.

Plus, the video show he put on late that night was hot, a total suprise, and rekindled my interest a bit.

So you're probably right that you should never just offer money.

So what am I supposed to do? Somehow slip the money into his pocket, via Facebook?

extronaut
May 24th, 2018, 02:53
But I could be misreading this. He asked for a cell phone. Was that more important to him than paying off the loans?

IKR. Wierd.

nordicguy
May 24th, 2018, 03:09
So what am I supposed to do? Somehow slip the money into his pocket, via Facebook?

Not sure how to approach. If I really like a boy but don't want to make him uncomfortable, I usually wait until the last meeting before I go back home and place money in his trouser pocket or bag or just give him a little packaging or something and insist that he doens't open it before I've left. But it's not that often that I've done things like that - only for very special boys who were in need (more than just a need for a new iPhone...) and deserved something extra.

The ultimate 'test' for your Viet guy would be your next time in bed ... if you are going to meet him again? If you will meet him again, you need to try to fuck him or make him show in one or the other way that he is really into you and it's not just about comfort and money. If he is as bad in bed as before, and does not show you any sign tha the wants to learn/improve, then it's hard to see what he wants really.

a447
May 24th, 2018, 15:12
Hopping into bed with a young guy is a game. Both sides play it and both sides know the rules.

If the boy decides he doesn't want to play fair, or can't be bothered putting sufficient energy into it to make it interesting for you, then maybe it's time to move on.

I think I probably would.

extronaut
May 25th, 2018, 08:37
a447, I have moved on. We're just net friends now.

And it's not that he couldn't be bothered, he did try, but his heart wasn't really in it. Sometimes he'd get a bit dirty, and it was hot when he did, but generally, I think he just isn't a very sexual person. He has issues.

I think what he really needed was a cuddle buddy. The sex being free, I have no problem with that at all. My only real issue was that he wanted a it to be a serious relationship, and naturally, expected me to be loyal. Unfortunately, this isn't enough to sustain me.

If I go back to Sài Gòn next year, which I probably will, and in the unlikely event that hasn't got a boyfriend yet, I'd be happy to give him cuddles. If he wants. But we're both going to have to talk about our expectations.

Dick Hunter
July 18th, 2022, 05:43
I think what he really needed was a cuddle buddy. .

I know this is an old thread. I just joined recently and I'm thinking about a trip to Vietnam and this caught my eye. I wonder if he wanted a boyfriend. Also, the sudden change in his attitude is interesting. It sounds like he was offended by something and was communicating it to you indirectly. I'm wondering if you're still in touch after all these years.

latintopxxx
July 19th, 2022, 03:22
nah...i can't even perform with someone who looks boyish...even worse when they have a little dick and its all poerfectly shaved/waxed down there...absolutrly kills the sex drive..

infoarmor
July 19th, 2022, 05:45
So was it ever explained what the Thai style consisted of? :))
Is it just helping yourself release on the guy's body?

maump
July 21st, 2022, 07:00
nah..its all poerfectly shaved/waxed down there...absolutrly kills the sex drive..

couldn't agree with you more. I love a thick bush above the tool and and in the armpits... not much for facial, (silly moustache)

But I do like to top the smaller men. Bigger man and big hang, my legs naturally want to be in the air.

extronaut
July 22nd, 2022, 16:48
I'm wondering if you're still in touch after all these years.

Nah. Last time I went there, in 2019, he didn't seem that interested in catching up. I didn't push the matter, as I found plenty of other things to do at the time.

Judging by his Facebook feed then, he'd come out, and was spending a lot of time hanging around someone closer to his own age. So maybe his tastes had changed.

Sometime later, he disappeared off my friend list. Whether he unfriended me, or just deleted his account, I don't know. Good luck to him, whatever he's doing.

extronaut
July 22nd, 2022, 17:03
So was it ever explained what the Thai style consisted of?

Well I think there's rules about going into too much detail here, but I'll try:

It's when you stick it between someone's legs, right up against the perineum (Google that word, if you need to). He/She then clenches thighs, ever so slightly, and it's just like having a hole.

I've been told that's called "Thai style", but maybe that's incorrect.

infoarmor
July 23rd, 2022, 03:24
Well I think there's rules about going into too much detail here, but I'll try:

It's when you stick it between someone's legs, right up against the perineum (Google that word, if you need to). He/She then clenches thighs, ever so slightly, and it's just like having a hole.

I've been told that's called "Thai style", but maybe that's incorrect.

That makes sense. You are talking about intercrural sex. I've mostly heard of it being referred as frotting.
One guy that wanted to do it used the word "sumata". He said that's how Japanese call it.

Kudos to you for being able to conclude with that technique, even with the guy not appealing much to you.
I've never been able to unload doing it, even when being a lot into the guy. I guess each person has it's own "boiling" point.

oio999
August 6th, 2022, 22:01
This is interesting, because he actually refused to let me give him money. Like wtf? This, despite going on about how poor his family is -

This is where a lot of foreigners don’t get it about Asian culture, of course he need money to support his family and himself, you are a foreigner , you are rich, it’s all about saving face, if you give him money directly, it will make him feels like he is a whore, selling his body, ( in reality he is) it is loosing face by accepting money for sex, instead of giving money directly to him, it should be done discretely, like folding the money in half ( of course you have to give him the agreed money for the time he spent with you ) and putting in his shirt or jacket’s pocket while kiss him on his cheek saying goodbye, he will most likely said he will go to the bathroom before he leave , ( of course he is in there to check how much money u gave him) if everything worked out fine, Congratulations you and him had just built up a thing they call “ TRUST” , Next time when you guys going out for food , movie or shopping. I almost can guarantee you that he will not ask you to buy things like you described here in the thread, unless you insist you want to buy it for him , unlike in western countries, we do things differently, we make things clear in advance what we want, FWB, NSA, etc etc ……