PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

joe552
January 1st, 2018, 00:48
I guess our Antipodean cousins are still partying, so I'll start of the greetings for 2018 (well, someone has to).

Happy New Year to all the members, it's been entertaining, challenging and yes, sometimes annoying. Have a good year.:)

a447
January 1st, 2018, 06:00
Happy New Year, from Nagasaki.

I hope you had a fun NYE where you were. It was completely dead here.

arsenal
January 1st, 2018, 10:18
Sorry to hear that a447. It was heaving in the club where I was. Happy New year..

joe552
January 1st, 2018, 10:28
Are you still in Pattaya, arsenal? Which club was that? I'm not into clubs these days, but enjoy reading about other people's experiences.

Btw. Smiles thinks this thread is in the wrong forum. Are you on duty today?

frequent
January 1st, 2018, 10:42
Btw. Smiles thinks this thread is in the wrong forum.Really? I can't see that post anywhere in this thread

joe552
January 1st, 2018, 10:57
you're right, frequent. I posted in the wrong thread. Sorry

BonTong
January 1st, 2018, 11:00

latintopxxx
January 1st, 2018, 11:14
arrived on the 29th evening and swampy was chokka...immigration was jam packed..like a mosh pit...took almost an hour to make it through...I found the 1st immigration hall totally full so walked to the 2nd which was just as full...queues down to the travelators...crazy.
Getting a taxi into town was relatively easy and traffic real light which was surprising.
New Years eve we started at khaosan rd...whole street was an open air party...around 10;30 taxied to silom soi 4 and the telephone bar...soi was packed end to end..amzing atmosphere..big nets full of balloons to be released at midnight...they went to a lot of effort.
After midnight hooved it to soi twilight and the banana bar...soi was real bust until 2am when only the banana bar bit kept going...apparently they are allowed to go until 5am because its new years.
Had a great time.

Captain Swing
January 1st, 2018, 11:26
The ball just dropped in Times Square, NYC, so it's officially the New Year (that's the only one that really counts, right?) It's 10 degrees(F) (minus 12 C), the coldest in 100 years. Happily I'm 60 miles away, inside, watching on TV. Mariah Carey sang, successfully, atoning for last year's performance which was so bad she had to be hustled off by police. One of the Jonas brothers sang, bundled up for the cold, but still cute. Somebody I never heard of named Zedd performed from New Orleans and I'm in love--check him out, he's adorable, but be warned--he's got scraggly whiskers. Wish I was in Thailand--here alone with just Jim Beam for company, but he's better than nothing. Happy New Year

Andaman!
January 2nd, 2018, 02:46
Happy New Year Latin! Enjoy your time in Bangkok. Have you ridden the first pony of 2018 yet?

Smiles
January 2nd, 2018, 05:05
Btw. Smiles thinks this thread is in the wrong forum.

(Oops ... sometime later) you're right, frequent. I posted in the wrong thread. Sorry

Prick! Happy New Year indeed.