PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question about Barfining Boy

Newbie99
December 30th, 2017, 21:06
My experience doesn’t go much beyond getting a massage from a boy, so I ran into a bit of a jam last week in Jomtien. I was buying a nice Cambodian boy some drinks at a bar at the Complex, and of course, he wanted to go to the hotel. He was kind of big and an obvious top.

My problem was I was thinking that if we did, he could pump for 5 minutes, say he was done, and that would be that.

Previously, I have gone with ladyboys, and when they say they are done topping me, I top them and finish when I want. But, if I barfine a top boy, when we finish is up to him, the best I can hope for is a HJ afterwards.

So, what am I missing here?

joe552
December 30th, 2017, 22:02
What a fucking question. No, I mean that literally, not attacking the OP. Just me trying to be a smart arse.

I don't do anal myself, so have no idea.

Newbie99
December 30th, 2017, 23:46
Fucking questions are my favorites.

cdnmatt
December 30th, 2017, 23:51
Missing the fact he's not gay is my guess.

arsenal
December 31st, 2017, 05:42
Try this newbie. My multi platinum selling and award winning post regarding this matter.

Thttps://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18583-The-Perfect-Off.

TaoR
December 31st, 2017, 06:05
I had a Cambodian "friend with benefits" for over 10 years (with a 20 year age gap between us) and he was "kind of big" and "an obvious top" whew and all I can say is that our weekly sessions were wild! That obvious top became one awesome bottom too! All it took to get him fired up was a little kissing and he was primed and ready to go!

Go for it! I mean you yourself say when the ladyboys are done topping you you change positions to finish off...and I can't think of any reason why the same logic wouldn't apply with an "obvious top" just in reverse.

Newbie99
December 31st, 2017, 13:31
Try this newbie. My multi platinum selling and award winning post regarding this matter.

Thttps://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18583-The-Perfect-Off.

Yeah, I guess the real problem is I don’t know what I want. Is it 30 minutes of pounding? Do these guys engage in foreplay ahead of time or do they right to intercourse?

Nirish guy
December 31st, 2017, 19:51
if I barfine a top boy, when we finish is up to him, the best I can hope for is a HJ afterwards.

Says who !?? You offed the guy so if there's every a time to play the "up to me" card thing it's here - and YOU decide where and when you'll want / allow him to cum - and if he doesn't want to stick to that then adjust his tip accordingly........my god I'm starting to sound like Latin lol - but in this case if you've a specific preference then yes, agree that with him and get him to stick to it - and if all else fails just lie back and enjoy the ride (quite literally).

latintopxxx
January 1st, 2018, 11:25
since my name has been brought up...I think it appropriate to give my 2cents worth...
I simply dont understand why some guys think its Ok to be cheated by a MB. If he says he's a bottom and does everything...and we agreed a time frame of say 3 hours....then he damn well better perform for the duration or else its back to the renegotiation table... I have no qualms about this...in fact even if the service provided is good I'll still complain..keeps them on edge and keeps them trying harder to please...
Maybe its me...I simply fail to understand the reluctance to follow through...

Newbie99
January 1st, 2018, 12:43
My experience as a bottom is limited to LBs, and they top until they cum, which might be 5 minutes. That’s no problem for me, since I top them until I cum, and leave happy.

If I barfine a straight boy or top, they fuck me until some pre-arranged time, according to an earlier poster, I guess the top can control themselves better than me, since I can’t really control when I finish. My worry is that they finish 5 minutes after we enter the room, and then what?

arsenal
January 1st, 2018, 13:39
Play Dominoes.

frequent
January 1st, 2018, 14:25
... they fuck me until some pre-arranged time ... Could you use the countdown timer on your phone?

Newbie99
January 1st, 2018, 20:08
Well, we are getting to the sarcasm that derails so many threads.

I guess the only way to find out is to barfine the top I met at Jomtien and see for myself.

a447
January 1st, 2018, 20:56
I've never had a problem with guys not lasting - already from a Vietnamese guy who lasted less than a minute!

My problem is that they go for toolong, so I don't think you need to worry there.

I can't take it for more than 30 minutes. And that is only if the top knows what he's doing. Thank god most tops are very skilled at their profession.

I've sent you a PM.

latintopxxx
January 3rd, 2018, 08:26
U should ALWAYS stipulate s time frame over and above the activities expected. U r renting him for dsy 90 minutes and he’s yours to use for the 90 minutes. This way if the top comes too soon for your liking u can insist on round 2 or if u r a sex pig like me round 3.
When I’m in a particularly lazy mood I’ll just lay on my back while the mb hops ip and down on my tool until he gets leg cramps. Love watching the sweat run off their brown bodies. Love watching them take a bit of strain.

christianpfc
January 4th, 2018, 09:00
Do these guys engage in foreplay ahead of time or do they right to intercourse?
You are the one who pays, you decide if you want foreplay or just get fucked for 5 minutes. Unless the moneyboy is into you and has his own ideas what to do, he will probably wait for a signal from you what you want him to do.

Newbie99
January 4th, 2018, 09:31
Do you guys get to the details of negotiating how he cums, ie pull off the condom and spew?

frequent
January 4th, 2018, 09:38
Do you guys get to the details of negotiating how he cums, ie pull off the condom and spew?Of course, I always read his posts to the bitter end. You do understand, don't you, that this is a Forum for First World sodomites who travel thousands of kilometres from their home country to have sex with prostitutes in many cases young enough to be their grandsons? What are you expecting? Mills & Boon?