PDA

View Full Version : X-Boys told to stop F___ing Show

Chuai-Duai
December 27th, 2017, 17:28
My boyfriend's friend, who works at X-Boys, says the Police have told them to stop the fucking show. Not sure what the restriction will mean for the other "parts" of the show.

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 21:23
I think it's part of a trend. The BBB show was tamer than a fat cat lying by the fire.

catawampuscat
December 28th, 2017, 10:26
Boyzboyzboyz show was pistol hot last night. Generous American gave out prizes for best cock , best ass .
Dozens of contestants at full mast and a naked butt show that sizzled. The judges were overwhelmed by the
boys on stage applause. The winners were breathtaking and pleased to win the crown and lots of baht.
Eye popping great time was had by all

gerefan2
December 28th, 2017, 13:22
Dozens of contestants at full mast......

All plastic clip ons.........I will never believe them to be anything else!

latintopxxx
December 28th, 2017, 15:42
nah...not clip ons...Im the weird farang that will summons the the big cock boy to my side so I can give it a good tig and play with his hole before I tip him...if it was a clip on then its damn realistic and super glued on.

scottish-guy
December 28th, 2017, 15:45
Given the age of some of the BBB boys can Catty be sure it was erections they sported and not just rigor mortis setting in?

sglad
December 28th, 2017, 15:49
Given the age of some of the BBB boys can Catty be sure it was erections they sported and not just rigor mortis setting in?

The boys are just trying to appeal to their customer base by offering DP (Dead Prick).

gerefan2
December 28th, 2017, 15:53
Well if they are real what’s got them so hard? An audience of Sawatdee posters? I don’t think so.

They are as real as Matts blindness.

arsenal
December 28th, 2017, 16:02
They're not real. Anyone who's ever offed one can tell you that. Which, I assume doesnt include Latin, currently to be found in one of his 'can I get the word hole/arsehole into every post' modes.

latintopxxx
December 28th, 2017, 16:40
..relax arsetroll...we all know that they are vacumn pumped and tied at the base with an elastic...but it is a real dick..and not a plastic clip on...

francois
December 28th, 2017, 17:03
Yes, in this case, real, and not a clip on.

latintopxxx
December 28th, 2017, 18:34
tyanks francois...I believe arsetroll takes delight in being obtuse..

scottish-guy
December 29th, 2017, 00:13
Obese?

Brad the Impala
December 29th, 2017, 01:02
They're not real. Anyone who's ever offed one can tell you that.

Of course they're real, and I've offed several, it's just that the cocks are over engorged by the pump to an extent that cannot be replicated without it. Page One. Try taking the pump as well next time!

I think it's part of a trend. The BBB show was tamer than a fat cat lying by the fire.

With Cat's info about the pistol hot show at BBB, how much misleading information can one moderator give out on a one page thread!

arsenal
December 29th, 2017, 06:25
I don't need the pump Brad, my gorgeousness soon be gets the boys standing to full attention.

Brad will now compile a questionnaire for all members to fill out regarding any shows they wish to post about because he doesn't quite understand that the shows are not always the same.

dab69
December 31st, 2017, 04:37
Last trip there the X-Boys show was so boring I spent the time admiring the interior design of the bar.
We are talking about the bar with the silver framed mirrors inside, yes?

latintopxxx
January 4th, 2018, 23:28
Attended show at x-boys on Thursday and Friday. Really good big cock show and a full on Fuck show, I know because when they were walking amongst the audience seeking tips I had a very good view.
Boyzttown also very busy, especially the panorama / boyz boyz boyz corner.