PDA

View Full Version : Are we spoilt?

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 08:18
Having spent the last 12 years or so visiting Thailand and offing countless Thai money boys I have reached a conclusion. That the variety on offer and high quality of the service I receive 98 per cent of the time has spoilt me. I find myself turning down free sex with 20 year olds (about 10-12 times this year) because they aren't as good looking as I want and the sex won't be as good. Yes, it's hard to go back when one becomes accustomed to very high standards. Even if it's offered for free.

francois
December 27th, 2017, 13:13
Same same me, I turn down free sex with 20 yos on a weekly basis.

bobsaigon2
December 27th, 2017, 14:28
Same same me, too. They're lined up outside my Saigon suburb apartment building waiting for my arrival and only discouraged when I inform them that I'm likely to croak if any strain is placed upon my system. Crestfallen, they depart to seek out some other senior citizens.

snotface
December 27th, 2017, 14:37
Funnily enough I turned down what I imagine would have been free sex only yesterday afternoon. I had gone to the sauna on the 14th floor at the Pinnacle simply with the intention of having a sauna (I'm a bit strange like that) and was soon joined by a guy in good shape considering he must have been all of 35 - well, verging on pensionhood. We got talking and he seemed a pleasant guy; Indonesian he was and living in the Netherlands with his Dutch boyfriend. I couldn't help noticing that he kept flicking his cock as we spoke and once I had revealed that I was also gay and living in Thailand he edged nearer and started touching my knee when making a point. Little did he know that I had had sex only 24 hours earlier with my gorgeous young Thai friend whom I see whenever I'm in Bangkok and these days that's far too recent to even consider another session. Plus, was he really quite sexy enough...? I made my excuses, went for a shower and then back to my room. Definitely felt flattered though. This is NOT a common occurrence for me.

joe552
December 27th, 2017, 14:40
I've been offering free sex to 20 year olds for years, but none have taken up the offer.

frequent
December 27th, 2017, 14:55
I've been offering free sex to 20 year olds for years, but none have taken up the offer.My cataracts are getting worse. I read that as "taking it up the offer"

joe552
December 27th, 2017, 15:35
Yes, frequent, you need to get your eyes checked. Or else, stop wanking. It's true what those priests said back in the day (unless they were doing it)

scottish-guy
December 27th, 2017, 16:00
I guess the fact that Thai 20yos look 16, whilst western 20yos look 25 has nothing to do with it then?

Yours cynically

SG

frequent
December 27th, 2017, 16:29
Yes, frequent, you need to get your eyes checked. Or else, stop wanking. It's true what those priests said back in the day (unless they were doing it)No priests - just an overly-friendly scoutmaster

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 18:54
Paid for stuff is always better than free stuff and that goes for sex as much as any other consumerable.

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2017, 18:59
I've gotten a tazor gun to fend off all those cute 20 year olds who keep hounding me for sex.

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 19:28
Be careful Matt. A blind man with a tazor does not a happy pairing make.

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2017, 19:34
It's ok, I also have two 30kg dogs. They help keep all those horny 20 year olds at bay too.

a447
December 27th, 2017, 19:56
These days I find its the boys I approach who have the tasers.

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 20:11
Do I detect a teensy weensy note of scepticism from the 'onerible' membership? What a suspicious bunch you are. Tut tut.

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2017, 20:18
I'm sorry, but I have to point this out, because this is the height of hypocrisy. I keep getting slammed for posting unrealistic bullshit, when in fact, nothing I post is unrealistic. Then you have arsenal saying 20 year olds are just throwing themselves at him for free.

I've posted a photo of myself on here, and just a hunch, but I'm better looking than arsenal. I can say uniquivocally (sp) that I don't have 20 year olds throwing themselves at me. According to Leo, I'm an old, ugly, fat elephant, so I would imagine the average 20 year old thinks the same.

I get called out for posting totally rationally stuff, and arsenal doesn't get called out for posting what quite obviously is total bullshit? Huh???

scottish-guy
December 27th, 2017, 20:33
... just a hunch, but I'm better looking than arsenal...

You may be better looking now but once Len has the hunch removed he's gonna be hot

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 20:36
Matt. In about 8 years of being a member here I've never posted anything that was then shown to be untrue. If it didn't happen I wouldn't claim it. And as I have clearly pointed out many times, I'm fucking gorgeous.

scottish-guy
December 27th, 2017, 20:41
The first sentence itself is a blatant lie - as will be confirmed on 01/01/2018 and you will be forever tainted by it

frequent
December 27th, 2017, 20:42
Paid for stuff is always better than free stuff and that goes for sex as much as any other consumerable.I had that very thought earlier this evening sitting in Tapas Bar in Silom 4. At an adjoining table were two Australians and their long-term boyfriends (it's not that hard to tell). Certainly you would never rent either of the Thais. The short, fat, bald Australian with the camp gestures had a companion who clearly weighed in at twice the tonnage of your average bar boy, while his butch companion's boyfriend had a rather fine profile but a very disappointing face. Paid would definitely be better than free. Oh, and speaking of that locale the sign outside Jupiter's clearly spells out that drink prices are 400 baht until January 3 and revert to 300 baht thereafter. Why you would advertise precisely how you are ripping off your customers during the so-called high season beats me but ... Amazing Thailand

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 20:49
Ooh Gorbals you are naughty. But we appreciate you taking time out from your 'fairytale Christmas come true' to share your wise and considered opinions with us.

Exactly Frequent. That's what I mean.

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2017, 20:54
Matt. In about 8 years of being a member here I've never posted anything that was then shown to be untrue. If it didn't happen I wouldn't claim it. And as I have clearly pointed out many times, I'm fucking gorgeous.

Post a photo of yourself then Mr. Georgeous. :)

Or are we just going off "alternative facts" for this one?

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 21:01
Haha. No fucking way. Would I lie about that?

FarangRuMak
December 27th, 2017, 22:12
YES, OUI, CHAI, JA, .......polyglots help me out....

joe552
December 27th, 2017, 22:27
Si, Ta I don't know to put accents over the letters. So its See and Taw (Spanish and Gaelic)

arsenal
December 27th, 2017, 22:30
Doubting Thomases the lot of you.

rexton
December 28th, 2017, 06:47

While i cannot comment on how gorgeous you are. ..... I seem to remember that you accused me and someone else as being one and the same person a few months back..... that is still untrue!!!!!

arsenal
December 28th, 2017, 06:50
Rexton. I don't ever recall you posting before and I certainly dont recall making such an accusation. However, if I did that doesnt make it a lie, only an error if untrue.

gerefan2
December 28th, 2017, 08:06
. Oh, and speaking of that locale the sign outside Jupiter's clearly spells out that drink prices are 400 baht until January 3 and revert to 300 baht thereafter. Why you would advertise precisely how you are ripping off your customers during the so-called high season beats me but ... Amazing Thailand

Hehe while you are on your high horse frequent,old boy, you had better moan about hotels, airlines, railways, cruise ships, etc., etc., ALL of which clearly display their high season prices and publish cheaper ones months ahead!

Perhaps Jupiter are to be congratulated for being honest?

frequent
December 28th, 2017, 09:19
Hehe while you are on your high horse frequent,old boy, you had better moan about hotels, airlines, railways, cruise ships, etc., etc., ALL of which clearly display their high season prices and publish cheaper ones months ahead!Precisely - they are encouraging their potential customers to fill up their planes at times when there will be more seats by advertising cheaper prices. I don't recall a single site run by a travel business (versus a comparator site) that says, in effect, price for high season travel X price or if you wait a couple of months different price. Unless I was a visitor to Bangkok departing before 3 January and gagging for a drink at Jupiter I'd walk away. However my high horse is merely a Shetland pony

frequent
December 28th, 2017, 10:20
However my high horse is merely a Shetland ponyI should add that ethical businesses base their prices on the lower of supply and demand, and what the market will bear. Were it difficult to get a seat in Jupiter before the 3rd of January (demand) then the higher price might be justified. Unethical businesses charge whatever they think the market will bear - adjusting your prices upwards by one-third is usually known as attempting to rip the punters off

gerefan2
December 28th, 2017, 13:29
Precisely - they are encouraging their potential customers to fill up their planes at times when there will be more seats by advertising cheaper prices. I don't recall a single site run by a travel business (versus a comparator site) that says, in effect, price for high season travel X price or if you wait a couple of months different price. Unless I was a visitor to Bangkok departing before 3 January and gagging for a drink at Jupiter I'd walk away. However my high horse is merely a Shetland pony

What I was trying to say, maybe not too well was this....

All airlines clearly publish their High Season prices on their websites. Compare that to other times of the year (just as Jupiter are doing) and you will see the difference....

Nothing hidden.

sglad
December 28th, 2017, 13:43
These days I find its the boys I approach who have the tasers...

...coz kids these days are savvy enough to know that under her hood, Grandma is really the big, bad wolf.

frequent
December 28th, 2017, 14:15
All airlines clearly publish their High Season prices on their websites. Compare that to other times of the year (just as Jupiter are doing) and you will see the difference....

Nothing hidden.They do indeed - based on supply and demand, not blatant ripping off their customers by charging whatever they think the market will bear

sglad
December 28th, 2017, 14:37
They do indeed - based on supply and demand, not blatant ripping off their customers by charging whatever they think the market will bear

Which is still supply and demand. They are willing to offer X goods for Y price during a set period. They know there is a demand for it - probably more customers than they can seat. If demand drops - unlikely - they can easily adjust their prices when it happens. It's still a case of willing buyer, willing seller, even if there's a price mark-up of 33.33%.

gerefan2
December 28th, 2017, 15:44
They do indeed - based on supply and demand, not blatant ripping off their customers by charging whatever they think the market will bear

You appear to have a soft spot for airlines. We will leave it there....

arsenal
December 29th, 2017, 08:34
Latin wrote.
"ArseTroll...good topic...finally."

Bloody cheek. I'll have you know that every thread I start is of world class standard.

neddy3
December 29th, 2017, 09:32
There is nothing moderate about this moderator.

arsenal
December 29th, 2017, 09:46
Absolutely.

frequent
December 29th, 2017, 10:57
Btw, if prostitution is illegal in Thailand, can there be a legal age of consent?For sex with prostitutes? Yes, it's 18 - see the banner announcement on the Utopia Asia Thailand page

Moses
December 29th, 2017, 12:39
Joe, could you please read point 3.2.1.1 here https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?15945-Posting-rules-amp-guidelines ?

Your post been deleted.

joe552
December 29th, 2017, 13:12
I presume you've sent a similar message to latintop?

I think this should have been dealt with by PM, but thanks anyway.

joe552
December 29th, 2017, 13:49
I see that latintop's post is still there - can we have a bit of clarity on the rules? Is it okay to discuss relations with younger gentlemen, if it's legal in the country where we live? Moses, you need some consistency here, 'cos I for one am very confused about what is and is not allowed.

Moses
December 29th, 2017, 13:59
I see that latintop's post is still there - can we have a bit of clarity on the rules? Is it okay to discuss relations with younger gentlemen, if it's legal in the country where we live? Moses, you need some consistency here, 'cos I for one am very confused about what is and is not allowed.

I came here because of complains - your post been reported. In general I don't read forum in full - have no time. I found and delete post you mention, but please next time use "red triangle" button to complain - it isn't precise enough just to say "latintop's post" and I have no time to search all Latinotop's 3,461 post for to find which one you mean.

Second your question: let's say "18 yo and older".

I think this should have been dealt with by PM

joe552
December 29th, 2017, 14:22
I'm getting tired of this shite.

cdnmatt
December 29th, 2017, 16:07
So Joe is now banned? How long?

frequent
December 29th, 2017, 16:12
So Joe is now banned? How long?And he didn't even use "apposite"

bobsaigon2
December 29th, 2017, 16:13
So Joe is now banned? How long?

Matt, where do you see that?

cdnmatt
December 29th, 2017, 17:03
Matt, where do you see that?

From the e-mail he sent me.

He doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife on the Christmas tree, so maybe he only thinks he's banned. He's pretty sure he got banned though.

Rolling Stone
December 29th, 2017, 17:05
Maybe, just maybe he was hoping.

scottish-guy
December 29th, 2017, 17:17
Note to above: you're not even allowed to discuss any decision which led to any change in Joe's status (if indeed it has changed)

Apparently that's the way it works under the new (despotic) regime.

frequent
December 29th, 2017, 17:37
Apparently that's the way it works under the new (despotic) regime.But better than Neal surely?

joe552
December 29th, 2017, 17:47
I apologise - it was my own fault for logging out in the first place. Normal (?) service has been resumed.

Btw, Matt, I read your comment about me not being the sharpest knife in the glove compartment. I'm slightly offended. :)

Nirish guy
December 29th, 2017, 18:22
Btw, Matt, I read your comment about me not being the sharpest knife in the glove compartment. I'm slightly offended. :)

Actually he said you weren't the "sharpest knife on the Christmas tree" - so between your putting knives in the "glove compartment" ? and him hanging them on "Christmas trees" ?? I don't think either of you are "the sharpest ice creams in the tool box" on this one perhaps ! :)

Brad the Impala
December 29th, 2017, 18:27
And he didn't even use "apposite"

or "hiding"

joe552
December 29th, 2017, 19:00
I really hope 'apposite' is a word that never appears my posts (apart from this one obviously).

frequent
December 29th, 2017, 19:05
I really hope 'apposite' is a word that never appears my posts (apart from this one obviously).Apposite

scottish-guy
December 29th, 2017, 23:35
But better than Neal surely?

It's still early days !

latintopxxx
December 30th, 2017, 00:09
me thinks joe is a snitch...

Moses
December 30th, 2017, 00:16
But better than Neal surely?

Depends on who asks. Dark clouds for bulls, stalkers and bitches are visible on the horizon already.

By the way, if you don't know: I'm on this forum since 2009 and was banned by Neil.

scottish-guy
December 30th, 2017, 01:24
Care to tell us why Neal banned you?

Puzzled why you "liked" Moses comment Bob - who is it you're looking foward to being banned?

Who do you identify as these alleged "bulls" (wtf even *is* that) "stalkers" or "bitches"?

cdnmatt
December 30th, 2017, 01:49
Actually he said you weren't the "sharpest knife on the Christmas tree" - so between your putting knives in the "glove compartment" ? and him hanging them on "Christmas trees" ?? I don't think either of you are "the sharpest ice creams in the tool box" on this one perhaps ! :)

hehe, obviously I watch too much late night comedy. The "sharpest knife on the Christmas tree" was a joke from Steven Colbert.

As per-usual, incoherent babbling was coming out of Trump's mouth again, so he cracked that joke. I thought it was a good one. :)

Moses
December 30th, 2017, 02:11
Care to tell us why Neal banned you?

Still have no idea. Just once I came to SGT and found what I'm banned. I think cuz of Russian IP - old forum was under permanent attacks of Russian spammers.

You can easy find some of my old posts under "Guest" name if you will search forum with "thaimasseur" word - at least 1 in 2010 and one in 2011 - that time I made promotion for thaimasseur.biz site.

a447
December 30th, 2017, 17:53
Did Neal really ever need a reason to ban someone?

He usually just did it out of spite, especially towards the end.

frequent
December 30th, 2017, 18:04
Did Neal really ever need a reason to ban someone? He usually just did it out of spite, especially towards the end.Not out of complete ignorance of Thai current affairs then, mistaking a one word positive comment for a negative one? Spite helped there too

arsenal
December 30th, 2017, 18:26
Was Caligula ignorant of positive and negative comments Frequent?

frequent
December 30th, 2017, 18:37
Was Caligula ignorant of positive and negative comments Frequent?You'll need to explain that, arsenal. I'm talking about Britain's Queen Elizabeth's habit over many occasions always to despatch the same son to represent her. Apposite, eh?

Brad the Impala
December 30th, 2017, 18:41
Ha! Arsenal as Caligula. In his dreams!

arsenal
December 30th, 2017, 18:44
Not true. You didnt mean that Frequent. We both know what you meant.

frequent
December 30th, 2017, 18:50
Not true. You didnt mean that Frequent. We both know what you meant.You'll need to explain that one, arsenal. There's only one possible meaning

arsenal
December 30th, 2017, 18:51
We'll have to agree to disagree..

frequent
December 30th, 2017, 19:04
We'll have to agree to disagree..On the contrary - there is only one explanation - it was apposite that The Queen continued to use the same prince to further the relationship between the Windsors and the Chakris. What other explanation could there be? And calling yourself Caligula is an interesting approach, too

arsenal
December 30th, 2017, 19:11
Haha. I'm not going down that road. If you feel a terrible injustice was done to you then contact Amnesty. Otherwise it's all history.

frequent
December 30th, 2017, 19:22
Haha. I'm not going down that road.So what's the answer, Caligula? Was it inapposite to describe The Queen sending the same prince as apposite, or was it inapposite for The Queen to send the same prince?

arsenal
December 30th, 2017, 19:24
:music_mini:

Nirish guy
December 30th, 2017, 20:27
Dont worry Frequent - the rest of us totally get what you're saying.

scottish-guy
December 30th, 2017, 20:37
Ha! Arsenal as Caligula. In his dreams!

Surely Len's more like Nero - fond of playing the lyre

joe552
December 30th, 2017, 21:55
Don't be so sure about that NIrish.

arsenal
December 31st, 2017, 05:29
This is not about what Frequent is saying now NIrish. It's about what he said regarding xxxx. He IS one of the smarter knives in the drawer and it's impossible he didn't know what he was doing.

And Gorbals. You have unfinished business with Moses on the feedback forum. He's waiting there for you or are you trying to slither out of the issue?

frequent
December 31st, 2017, 05:52
... it's impossible he didn't know what he was doing.You're evidently a lot cleverer than I, Caligula, since I have no idea why it was not apposite to welcome Queen Elizabeth sending her regular family member to a Chakri event

arsenal
December 31st, 2017, 05:54
Evidently.

frequent
December 31st, 2017, 05:56
Dont worry Frequent - the rest of us totally get what you're saying.Frankly I couldn't care less NIrish. The arsenal+(aka Caligula)+and+a447 lynch mob were itching for an opportunity to ban me and thought they had found one. I think it's utterly amusing that they based it on their total ignorance of Thai affairs. I expected nothing less and I'm not at all miffed

arsenal
December 31st, 2017, 06:03
You don't come across as amused and are clearly still miffed. Hence this. Gorbals too is shit scared Moses will accept his offer to fuck off and then he's finished here.

frequent
December 31st, 2017, 06:11
You don't come across as amused and are clearly still miffed. Hence this.Any opportunity to rub your nose in your folly publicly is always welcome. Presumably there's some really perverted notion in what passes for your mind and that of your autistic colleague as the reason for the action you took but you're unable to explain it - conveniently

arsenal
December 31st, 2017, 06:12
Obviously I can't explain it here because to do so would repeat the offence. If you're genuine about this then pm me and we'll take this up privately.

frequent
December 31st, 2017, 06:17
Obviously I can't explain it here because to do so would repeat the offence. If you're genuine about this then pm me and we'll take this up privately.Why would I bother to do that? The event is in the past and cannot be rectified. In this thread you've already asserted that as Moderator you both know the intention of someone when posting something and their mood. There's really no point in having discussions via PM with someone so omniscient

arsenal
December 31st, 2017, 06:18
Offer made. Everyone can see it. Up to you.

frequent
December 31st, 2017, 06:20
Offer made. Everyone can see it. Up to you.Response made. Everyone can see it

scottish-guy
December 31st, 2017, 19:37
There comes a point where a person may have become so deliberately obnoxious that irrespective of whether they are offering a discussion or £1000 cash, few are willing to engage.

arsenal
December 31st, 2017, 21:47
:yahoo_mini: