PDA

View Full Version : Cafe review

frequent
December 22nd, 2017, 12:50
I realize that many sex tourists head straight for Asia’s largest brothel as soon as they arrive, but there are some who lurk in the Silom area, and for them I have a word of warning - don’t. In this case don’t go to the Dean & Deluca branch that opened below Saldaeng BTS a few months ago. The HQ on Naratiwas adjacent to Chong Nonsi BTS is good quality if somewhat over-priced. The Saladaeng branch is just over-priced. The quality was ok for the first few weeks but has declined markedly ever since. It was next to deserted at lunchtime yesterday and understandably so. Even the Thais who think anything western is fabulous have abandoned it

samebb
December 22nd, 2017, 13:19
Who gives a shit? If someone flyes internationally to go eat that trash, they are doing something wrong.
Maybe Trip Advisor would enjoy this post more. As for advising people not to "lurk" in the Silom area? I have for over a year and never have I eaten that shit. Never had an issue. There are some fantastic spots to eat in and around Silom. None of them are expensive or in fucking malls, haha.

frequent
December 22nd, 2017, 13:43
Who gives a shit? If someone flyes internationally to go eat that trash, they are doing something wrong.
Maybe Trip Advisor would enjoy this post more. As for advising people not to "lurk" in the Silom area? I have for over a year and never have I eaten that shit. Never had an issue. There are some fantastic spots to eat in and around Silom. None of them are expensive or in fucking malls, haha.Too kind, Same Bare Back

samebb
December 22nd, 2017, 14:57
Bare Back? What the ....