PDA

View Full Version : What do you look forward to?

joe552
December 21st, 2017, 18:05
So what do you look forward to on your holliers in Thailand. Obviously, there's sex with the boys (no, honest, it happens, so I'm told). Apart from that what do you look forward to? For me it's the view from the Beer Garden, watching the para gliders. Deciding I don't want to go for dinner, stay in the bar, and just buy street food as it comes around.

a447
December 21st, 2017, 22:48
Larb moo.

latintopxxx
December 22nd, 2017, 00:54
green chicken curry...beers on my lounger at dongtang beach...fresh faced smooth brown skinned bubble butted MBs...not necessarily in that order

Marsilius
December 22nd, 2017, 04:22
Another vote here for the beers on Dongtan beach while flirting with the vendors... Also, the opportunity to indulge in some high quality Fine Dining at prices rather more affordable than those at home.

frequent
December 22nd, 2017, 04:26
So what do you look forward to on your holliers in Thailand."holliers than thou"?

joe552
December 22nd, 2017, 04:38
That's a bit of a stretch, frequent.

arsenal
December 22nd, 2017, 06:21
Everything.

kkjason
December 22nd, 2017, 07:40
When I'm away for any length of time, I miss the carefree attitude and the buzz of excitement that is everywhere in this country - from the villages to the cities. It is cool to just sit outside at night, drink with friends, and solve the problems of the world. When in the 'big city', I can't get enough of just sitting around and watching the boys stroll by - gay or straight - it doesn't matter - Thai guys are hot!

arsenal
December 22nd, 2017, 07:42
kkjason wrote.
"Thai guys are hot!"
Understatement of the day.
:))

joe552
December 22nd, 2017, 10:52
Larb moo.

Which is what a447?

The only Thai food I know by name (if not spelling) is Kow Man Gai and Kow Pad Moo.

bobsaigon2
December 22nd, 2017, 11:55
Joe, for extensive links and lots of photos, just Google larb moo.

joe552
December 22nd, 2017, 12:05
but bob, google is so impersonal. With a447 I'll get a description of the dish, and the boy he fucked afterwards. You don't get that on Google.

frequent
December 22nd, 2017, 12:40
With a447 I'll get a description of the dish, and the boy he fucked afterwards.A description of the dish and the boy who was fucking a447 while he was eating it, surely?

a447
December 22nd, 2017, 13:45
I always have a boy on hand to clean up any leftovers.

samebb
December 22nd, 2017, 16:07
I look forward to low season. Less farangs. Less backpackers clogging up the streets. Less touts screaming PING PONG SHOW at every non-thai that walks past them. Boys are more eagur in low season, not that this is a factor for me anymore. I know all the ones I like.

I managed 2 weeks of "high season" in Bangkok. Went to Jomtien for a week for a break in the complex, which was nice. On returning to Bangkok, I couldn't stand it. Packed up and left Thailand for a couple of months.

Low season might be sticky, but it's a fair price to pay.

latintopxxx
December 22nd, 2017, 23:52
a447...sounds like we are cut from the same cloth..I also insist that the mb "clean" up afterwards after a good session...

frequent
December 23rd, 2017, 05:06
Packed up and left Thailand for a couple of months.We must be grateful for small mercies SameBareBack

Phred
December 24th, 2017, 09:09
Nice idea for a thread Joe552.

It’s funny how, now that I think of it, what I look forward to has changed over 18 years of visits. Back at the beginning I looked forward to the thrill of nights on the prowl with my mates when we started out together at various bars and one by one peeled off to private encounters. The sois were like choppy seas chock full of fish and fishermen. It was exciting. By day it would be long sessions at the beach of massages, beers and conversation with residents and revelers and catching up with people you hadn’t seen in months/years. I would get in a couple of rounds of golf in between.

What I look forward to now is a resemblance of what used to be. Many good frends have abandoned the beach, so my biggest highlight is long nights over pretty good wine and better conversation in their homes. Then usually a cheap and cheerful dinner out with them before they retire and I make my way down memory soi. The last couple of years I’ve pleasantly divided my time mostly between two old friends in adjoining bars (bet you can guess), reliably good company, with hopefully the odd surprise tossed in. And Jomtien Complex has developed into a usually fun night out or two.

By day it’s still the beach, though diminished by misguided changes and less good company, western or Thai. Now the pool at the hotel is nice, relaxing. but not social. But a lot of unstructured time is one of the things I look forward to most. The time to read, shop, watch sports, etc. whenever I want unless otherwise occupied. Oh, and real Thai food at the small restaurants like Spring Onion. Nothing better.

Smiles
December 24th, 2017, 10:34
Nice idea for a thread Joe552.
At least he didn't get into "Various Aspects of Spanking the Monkey". (That happened elsewhere).

joe552
December 24th, 2017, 12:18
Great post Phred.

Smiles, I thought you loved me. Now I'm not so sure.

Smiles
December 25th, 2017, 16:29
I thought you loved me. Now I'm not so sure.
And "not so sure" is exactly where I'd want you to be.

francois
December 25th, 2017, 16:54
Minced pork with spices.

francois
December 25th, 2017, 17:26
Very tasty.

a447
December 25th, 2017, 19:50
Yep, that's the one.

They make a "kick-ass" (sorry!) larb at the Ambiance Hotel.

joe552
December 25th, 2017, 19:57
We'll have to give that a try.