PDA

View Full Version : Another computer glitch

joe552
December 19th, 2017, 11:30
I fucken hate computers. I can't get any sound on my laptop, although half an hour ago I was listening to music. Tried turning it off and on again (only solution I know). Any ideas?

frequent
December 19th, 2017, 11:37
I fucken hate computers. I can't get any sound on my laptop, although half an hour ago I was listening to music. Tried turning it off and on again (only solution I know). Any ideas?Presumably you've either muted the sound or turned the volume down to zero. There should be a speaker symbol somewhere towards the bottom right-hand corner. Double-click on it and see what the settings are. That or if it's a Windows laptop go to Settings, type "sound" in the Search box, and go from there

joe552
December 19th, 2017, 12:07
Brilliant frequent - I had somehow muted it. Normal service has been restored. I owe you a bj, from the boy of your choice.

frequent
December 19th, 2017, 12:13
Brilliant frequent - I had somehow muted it. Normal service has been restored. I owe you a bj, from the boy of your choice.Leo?

joe552
December 19th, 2017, 12:40
I hate lol, but I literally laughed out loud.

latintopxxx
December 20th, 2017, 00:53
...Im 2nd in line...now that matty has confirmed the Leo is a total free for all slut...

frequent
December 20th, 2017, 01:26
...Im 2nd in line...now that matty has confirmed the Leo is a total free for all slut...You're into Sloppy Seconds?