PDA

View Full Version : The red triangle.

arsenal
December 13th, 2017, 08:41
For newbies and thickies. The red triangle on every post can be pressed if any member thinks a post is innapropriate. So if a post is not to your liking you can notify the wonderful and loved board management. This might stop disgruntled members snivelling like a child who's pissed his pants. Unlikely, I know. Of course, pressing the button does leave your fingerprints so cowardly members will probably prefer to continue snivelling. Feel free to scream, snivel or press the red button.

bobsaigon2
December 13th, 2017, 08:46
It would be interesting to know how many times action has been taken in response to a Report Post complaint. My guess would be somewhere between zero and naught.

Moses
December 13th, 2017, 14:34
It would be interesting to know how many times action has been taken in response to a Report Post complaint. My guess would be somewhere between zero and naught.

We have here on forum 2 groups of members. First one complains what it is too much moderation on forum. Second one complains what here is no moderation on forum. Truth is somewhere in the middle.

Each click sends report to moderators emails, also creates reporting post at moderators sub-forum. So clicks on red triangle never missing, but not at all times moderator's reaction is visible.

Nirish guy
December 13th, 2017, 15:14
For newbies and thickies.......you can notify the wonderful and loved board management. This might stop disgruntled members snivelling like a child who's pissed his pants. Unlikely, I know.

Have some of the "management" never heard the term if you want to earn the respect of or get the respect of ( your board members) you might also think about giving just a little respect ( to your board members) too and acting professionally in your role as the above is a good lesson in how NOT to do that perhaps and just makes you sound like a permanently nose out of joint Mod who can't help turn but what should be a simple board informative post into YOUR own piss throwing contest.

arsenal
December 13th, 2017, 15:25
:music_mini:

francois
December 13th, 2017, 15:37
Have some of the "management" never heard the term if you want to earn the respect of or get the respect of ( your board members) you might also think about giving just a little respect ( to your board members) too and acting professionally in your role as the above is a good lesson in how NOT to do that perhaps and just makes you sound like a permanently nose out of joint Mod who can't help turn but what should be a simple board informative post into YOUR own piss throwing contest.

Agree with you Nirish guy. In the case of Arsenal's post I did push the red button as it was totally inappropriate . I wonder what will happen?

arsenal
December 13th, 2017, 15:39
Don't waste your time Moses. Leave the post for a few days to let the ladies have a good scream and then merge it with one of their other gripefests.
:clapping:

joe552
December 13th, 2017, 15:45
I reported a post of mine to the mods as it contained a short video of my friend, which frequent pointed out was inappropriate. I agreed with him. I can't remember which thread it was in, so can't check if it's been removed. Could one of mods respond, please?

Nirish guy
December 13th, 2017, 16:14

I rest my case.

Nirish guy
December 13th, 2017, 16:23
Don't waste your time Moses. Leave the post for a few days to let the ladies have a good scream and then merge it with one of their other gripefests.
:clapping:

Not a gripe, a valid point, meant as constructive criticism. You posted about could I not maybe posting lighter more light hearted posts as before, do you not realise it's posts like yours above that reduce the likelihood of that.

YOUR post talking about members "snivelling like a child who's pissed his pants etc" when they have the cheek ( right) to point out obvious double standards in moderation is a prime example of how NOT to work with your board members in creating a better environment on the board all round. But instead of working on that and taking that criticism on the chin, you revert to name calling and throwing your own shit.

Perhaps you should look in a mirror when talking about gripefests etc as sadly it seems you're as guilty as the next man. If you had of simply posted about using the red triangle etc when needed that would have been informative, constructive and professional, YOU chose to add all the other unnecessary stuff in - no one else.

arsenal
December 13th, 2017, 16:48

joe552
December 13th, 2017, 16:52
It's heartening to see we can have an adult discussion about these things. arsenal, since you're around, can you check if the post I reported has been removed?

Moses
December 13th, 2017, 17:29
It's heartening to see we can have an adult discussion about these things. arsenal, since you're around, can you check if the post I reported has been removed?

Joe, could please be more precise? "I can't find and check, so please find and check it instead of me" sounds a little bit demotivating.

scottish-guy
December 13th, 2017, 21:53
Since Joe reported his own post via your infallible system which generates emails to the entire moderation team .. blah blah... one would think you could find it quite easily.

I mean there are four of you (and possibly five)

Moses
December 13th, 2017, 23:25
Surely when a post is "reported" for whatever reason, a mod can see it straight away? Or does the person reporting it have to copy and paste it or something? I can't find the post I requested be removed. Check your reports. There are 4 fucking mods, one of you can find and delete it. Ain't that what your here for?

Oh, sorry, Master, you are totally right, Master: all we here to serve you when you report something what you cannot find, and to delete that what you even can't name.

Enough? Or I should just say - shut up, find it and show. And then maybe somebody of moderators will delete it if you will ask politely.

I'm gonna start posting pics of naked 12 year old boys - would that wake you up?
It's up to you. I hope you understand consequences.

Hint: open your profile, find lists of your post and read it. There you will find your post what you wanted to be deleted.

Or just click here and read (hurry up: this link will work only about 1-2 hours) https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/search.php?searchid=410347

latintopxxx
December 13th, 2017, 23:30
for the first time in a really long time I appreciate arsetroll...

scottish-guy
December 13th, 2017, 23:59
Apposite

cdnmatt
December 14th, 2017, 00:11
Apposite

arsenal
December 14th, 2017, 00:15
:yahoo_mini:

joe552
December 14th, 2017, 01:09
Moses, are you telling me that when I click on Report, you or your mods don't know which post I'm reporting? Fucking bullshit.

arsenal, seems we were posting at the same time. Thanks for removing the post. Surely a short PM saying your post has been deleted is not too much to ask>

arsenal
December 14th, 2017, 01:12
I've done you a favour and removed your post Joe along with another one containing innapropriate content. You're meeting decent members and I don't want you to be embarrassed by something you've written here. Any more of this and I'll infract you off the board. Arsenal bites and his teeth are sharp. Scream your fucking hearts out ladies.

scottish-guy
December 14th, 2017, 02:25
Absolutely disgraceful post from someone in a position whereby he ought to be above this sort of aggressive, inappropriate, threatening, insulting, name-calling behaviour.

I had hoped that now he'd got past his flagrant and astonishing u-turn, he might start to conduct himself with some decorum - but as the above post shows he started with a centimetre of credibility, decimated it to a millimetre with his obfuscation and mendacity over Quit-Gate, and is now working his way down to sub-zero proportions

joe552
December 14th, 2017, 02:32
when cristian deleted an earlier post of mine (and rightly so) he sent a PM to say he'd done it. All very professional.

arsenal,you didn't do me any favours by deleting my post. you're a fucking arse hole.

Moses
December 14th, 2017, 02:36
Absolutely disgraceful post from someone in a position whereby he ought to be above this sort of aggressive, inappropriate, threatening, insulting, name-calling behaviour.

I had hoped that now he'd got past his flagrant and astonishing u-turn, he might start to conduct himself with some decorum - but as the above post shows he started with a centimetre of credibility, decimated it to a millimetre with his obfuscation and mendacity over Quit-Gate, and is now working his way down to sub-zero proportions

Scotty, you don't have to announce your future posts on such way, everyone will see it anyway. :dirol_mini:

frequent
December 14th, 2017, 03:04
You're meeting decent members.:D:D:D

"decent" members? Oh dear me, how very lower middle class; censorious and pretentious at the same time. The "members" are a bunch of old First World sodomites who fuck Third World hookers young enough to be their grandsons in most cases. "Decent" doesn't come into it

scottish-guy
December 14th, 2017, 04:47
Scotty, you don't have to announce your future posts on such way, everyone will see it anyway. :dirol_mini:

I naively thought you expected your hand picked Mods to aspire to a higher standard than the mere plebs - was that assumption wrong?

You have one of them behaving quite appallingly.

scottish-guy
December 14th, 2017, 04:49
:D:D:D The "members" are a bunch of old First World sodomites who fuck Third World hookers young enough to be their grandsons in most cases. "Decent" doesn't come into it

Ah, but maybe the members' members are decent (sized)

arsenal
December 14th, 2017, 06:50
:devilsh:

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2017, 12:43
frequent...whats wrong with fucking someone young enough to be your grandson??? As long as both are of legal age it really is non of your business. Please dont impose your puritan presbyterian morals on the rest of the fun loving world.

scottish-guy
December 14th, 2017, 14:03
Can't wait till I'm old enough to be fucking ones young enough to be my great grandson!

Or vice versa :p

christianpfc
December 14th, 2017, 16:54
I reported a post of mine to the mods as it contained a short video of my friend, which frequent pointed out was inappropriate. I agreed with him. I can't remember which thread it was in, so can't check if it's been removed. Could one of mods respond, please?
I saw that post and edited the video out of it. You didn't make a report or a direct request (at least I didn't receive any message), you wrote something like "I wish I hadn't posted that video".

joe552
December 14th, 2017, 20:08
Sorry christian, you're wrong. I clicked on the red triangle to report the post. Apparently, out of the goodness of his heart, arsenal condescended to remove the video in question. We may be talking about 2 different posts here.

frequent
December 15th, 2017, 03:25
frequent...whats wrong with fucking someone young enough to be your grandson??? As long as both are of legal age it really is non of your business. Please dont impose your puritan presbyterian morals on the rest of the fun loving world.You’ve been able to reconcile my profile description of myself as “whoremonger” with my supposed Puritan views have you? Statements of fact are not moral judgements except in those who feel threatened - as you appear to be

arsenal
December 15th, 2017, 06:58
I haven't removed any videos so it's still wherever you left it Joe.

scottish-guy
December 15th, 2017, 13:38
I haven't removed any videos so it's still wherever you left it Joe.

Joe - I think this is your post below - it says Christian deleted the video on your request.

It took me 5 minutes to find it - something seemingly either beyond the competence of two of the moderation team or deemed beneath them when asked for help - either way, a sad state of affairs

joe552
December 15th, 2017, 13:55
Thanks SG, that's the one. I searched myself but couldn't find it.

arsenal
December 15th, 2017, 15:12
So sad. The affairs of state are soo sad. Boo hoo.

joe552
December 15th, 2017, 17:04
christian, I owe you an apology - sorry.

scottish-guy
December 15th, 2017, 19:48
So sad. The affairs of state are soo sad. Boo hoo.d

I would be interested to know what you think your function on this board actually is.

At the moment it looks as if you think it's a matter of using any opportunity (including Joe making a perfectly reasonable request for help) to abuse your "position", be as unhelpful, unfriendly and insufferable as possible - just to piss people off.

Please confirm

arsenal
December 15th, 2017, 21:09
:yahoo_mini:

joe552
December 15th, 2017, 21:40
You're wasting your time there SG. You won't get a sensible response from him.

arsenal
December 15th, 2017, 21:49

scottish-guy
December 15th, 2017, 23:43
Joe, the only consolation is that (if the talk of Len's very advanced age is true), we will almost certainly outlive him!

:drink:

Moses
December 15th, 2017, 23:51
[...] At the moment it looks as [...]
Please confirm

"at the moment it looks as" Joe's video has been removed (Dec 12) even before his first complain in this thread (Dec 13), i.e "red triangle" works as expected

"please confirm"

:dirol_mini:

joe552
December 16th, 2017, 01:37
If a post is being deleted for whatever reason, would it be possible for the mod to send a brief PM to say so, and why?

Moses
December 16th, 2017, 02:45
If a post is being deleted for whatever reason, would it be possible for the mod to send a brief PM to say so, and why?

It is wrote in commentary (https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19329-Visiting-Khon-Kaen&p=232723&viewfull=1#post232723):

Last edited by christianpfc; December 12th, 2017 at 16:03. Reason: link removed on request of joe552

joe552
December 16th, 2017, 02:51
Moses, I couldn't remember which thread I'd posted in. Doesn't matter now.