PDA

View Full Version : Washing dishes

joe552
December 12th, 2017, 20:17
I hate when it gets to the stage of you having to do the washing up before you start getting your dinner ready.

Nirish guy
December 13th, 2017, 02:39
Yep, that's nearly right up there when having to empty the sink of dishes every time you need a piss eh.

Smiles
December 13th, 2017, 04:25
I cut my nails yesterday. It was nice.

cdnmatt
December 13th, 2017, 04:51
I took a shit, then had a shower. It was nice.

Then I made beef stroganoff, and totally screwed it up. WAY too salty.

scottish-guy
December 13th, 2017, 05:12
Joe, I have solved your problem.

Since you will be 62 on the 9th of January (you did mention), you are nearing the perfect age to start "eating" only Complan.

Apparently there are different flavours for menu variety, and once you adopt this form of nutrition you will never have to wash the dishes again - merely rinse a mug instead.

Happy days.

arsenal
December 13th, 2017, 08:32
Most interesting Smiles. A full discussion warranted I think.
:mad:

scottish-guy
December 13th, 2017, 14:54
I'm sorry Smiles but you cutting your nails is not interesting per se.

Now if you had cut them in the Tarntawan Hotel then that would have been interesting as you could have posted your comments on the rumours sweeping the country that they have changed the brand of tea bags they use.

Even if it turned out that they were using the same old tea bags as before, you could still have started an entire thread on the subject, which would have garnered around 800 views, received in excess of 50 replies and at least 30 "likes" - and if anybody dared to introduce the subject of the brand of coffee now being used in that establishment, then Francois would severely tell them off for disrupting your thread.

joe552
December 13th, 2017, 15:06
Smiles, were you cutting your finger or toe nails? A nation need to know!

Nirish guy
December 13th, 2017, 15:09
I try assumed he meant he was doing DIY around the home putting up fencing and the nails he had were too long so being the misery tight asses we all become as we get older he spent the day "cutting his nails" !

joe552
December 13th, 2017, 15:46
NIrish, now THAT is funny.