PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Blue House Massage now Helios

Newbie99
December 7th, 2017, 08:02
They installed a big wooden door so you can't see inside from the street. The other big change is a mandatory 1000 baht tip to the boy. Yes, following Thai logic, prices are raised to compensate for less business.

I went very early in the afternoon, and there was only one boy in the lobby, so I went with him to the room. The massage rooms now have a built in shower, which is nice, since the massage boy will clean you up before the massage.

In my case, the massage was fairly quick, not much of a massage, but the boy was not dick scared - straight boys tend to be dick scared until they see baht.

After about 20 minutes and after the flip, the boy asked if I wanted FS, and I agreed. He turned out to be horny, but too big for me, so I only lasted maybe 10 minutes before I couldn't take any more, but he hadn't finished, so he tried other approaches. Unfortunately, he needed to get up a full head of steam to finish, and I couldn't handle that. So, I asked for a shower and we went downstairs.

In the lobby, the boss charged me 500 baht for a 300 baht oil massage. I didn't want to fight over 200 baht at that time, so I paid it.

Chuai-Duai
December 7th, 2017, 10:54
The outside and inside haven't altered since it's last days as "Blue House". I like the way the "H" has fallen off over the door so it actually says "elios". I spoke to a guy who worked there until two weeks ago. He said most of the guys left as they were unhappy.

neddy3
December 7th, 2017, 12:17
The solid wooden door of "Elios" is a big mistake, I think.

There's never any sign of life outside, and it's hard to tell if the business is even open.
Very uninviting.

Oliver
December 7th, 2017, 14:38
Yes.....my favourite massage joints are those where the guys (or at least some of them) sit outside. It's always worth knowing before you enter whether there is likely to be a suitable masseur available before entering.

Chuai-Duai
December 7th, 2017, 15:39
The change to the front of Blue House/Helios predates the change of name but it was not a wise move although the changes inside were.
Actually there was one, shaven headed, guy sitting outside this afternoon.

Nirish guy
December 7th, 2017, 19:33
Never the same since Lek left, bast masseuse in Pattaya IMHO - he's now "working in a restaurant" ( yeah ok whatever Lek :-) ) in some Arab Country that he told me the name of and I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

a447
December 7th, 2017, 19:55
I've walked past many times, but like Oliver, I want to see the guys first.

If I go inside and don't find anyone I like, I find it hard to turn around and walk out.

joe552
December 7th, 2017, 20:43
I'm maybe in a minority here, but I've never been to a massage parlour. If I'm having sex, I want it in the privacy of my room. Go figure.

Nirish guy
December 7th, 2017, 22:01
I'm maybe in a minority here, but I've never been to a massage parlour.

What not even for a massage ???

newalaan2
December 7th, 2017, 22:14
The solid wooden door of "Elios" is a big mistake, I think. There's never any sign of life outside, and it's hard to tell if the business is even open. Very uninviting.
Agree, certainly uninviting as there never seems anyone around willing to do the inviting. I pass there multiple times a day to/from Mosaik when in Sth Pattaya and it's rare to see any signs of life, certainly not much effort to catch your interest. Whereas in years gone by when staying at Flamingo/Mosaik I used to go to Blue House regularly.

Never the same since Lek left, bast masseuse in Pattaya IMHO - he's now "working in a restaurant" ( yeah ok whatever Lek :-) ) in some Arab Country that he told me the name of and I can't for the life of me remember the name of.
Great masseuse and really nice, genuine guy as well. I had no idea where he disappeared to as he often was away for couple days at a time and usually just appeared back again out of the blue, so was very disappointed to find there was to be no subsequent returns. Might have helped my cause if I had actually accepted the invitations to update his phone number when offered. Since he left I don't think I've been back there at all. I was hoping he had just moved to another massage shop in Pattaya and might just see him elsewhere, that's dashed now it seems.

The other big change is a mandatory 1000 baht tip to the boy. Yes, following Thai logic, prices are raised to compensate for less business.
In the lobby, the boss charged me 500 baht for a 300 baht oil massage. I didn't want to fight over 200 baht at that time, so I paid it.
Thanks for review/update...always helpful. Wasn't aware some Pattaya massage shops insisting on 'mandatory minimums' now. While Bt1000 is what I always pay to massage guys anyway, I won't use any place which insists on 'upfront' or 'minimum' for me it's all got to be down to the service and the tip has to be deserved/earned first.

Wouldn't fight over Bt200 either, but certainly would'nt pay it if not clearly stated upfront, as usual...nothing to do with the money, all about principle, expectation and being treated as a soft touch (speaking about myself here, not you). I normally leave a small tip at the 'desk' because usually, like Bonnys in Soi Twilight many are very polite, welcoming (drink offerred etc.) and helpful.

joe552
December 7th, 2017, 22:35
NIrish, since I plan to unleash my hidden slut on this trip (though probably not at Eros) I'm going to give it a try. Where's an alternative to Eros for a bit of up close and personal? Sunee or Boyztown?

Nirish guy
December 8th, 2017, 01:38
I wouldn't know, I'm stick telling people, I only go to Thailand for the temples, food and Thai culture !! See, it's true what they say, if you tell a lie often enough you actually start to believe it yourself !! :)

joe552
December 8th, 2017, 01:43
Ha, you might but we don't.

a447
December 8th, 2017, 06:07
Well, I do!

I've run into Nirish on numerous occasions in various temples, Thai cultural shows, museums and art galleries in LOS.

And he always makes sure he has a couple of young guys with him.

Apparently, they are there to explain the intricacies of Thai culture.

colmx
December 8th, 2017, 06:49
Funnily enough the one and only time I met Nirish was also at a cultural exhibition of indigenous Issan dancing. Aka a Morlam.

Afterwards we retired to NAB to view a traditional cabaret show performed by beautiful "ladies"

At the end of the night one of the kindly locals drove both myself and Nirish home (on his bike) and offered to go in to his room and check for intruders.

Naturally Nirish accepted his generous offer!

Strangely enough... I have never seen him since our first visit... was it something I said? :-P

Even more unusual is that the one and only time I met Smiles... the night was pretty much the same (except that Pot Drove him home)

Nirish guy
December 8th, 2017, 06:53
"was it something I said?"

ha nothing of the sort and yes after all our visits we didn't bump into each other more at those cultural centres, I guess whilst I was busy praying and meditating you were down on your knees too just elsewhere perhaps. :)

arsenal
December 8th, 2017, 08:02
Scandic Massage also charges up front. 1500 baht. The boy will expect another 200 on top of that.

FarangRuMak
December 8th, 2017, 08:39
ROYAL HOUSE MASSAGE?
Slightly off topic but has anyone been to Royal House Massage or is it even open now?
It's down the small soi on the left as you exit the back door of Tuk Com where the Tayloring shops are.
It was my favourite place some years ago and used to have mostly straight types working there.
One guy Biak was very experienced and just took over the minute you got on the table.
You knew you had a massage and more, after him.
Then he upped and went home to his wife and kid in K Kaen.
The things these straights do...

arsenal
December 8th, 2017, 09:23
Not off topic at all. Royal House is still going strong and had about 8 boys a couple of weeks ago.

FarangRuMak
December 8th, 2017, 11:34
Not off topic at all. Royal House is still going strong and had about 8 boys a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.
Now it's on my to do list again.
I loved the old style format; a semi-circle of straight boys in jeans, some married, most single but all good lookers in one way or another.
The owner was friendly, I would say German or French and he greatly appreciated your putting a tip in the common tip box.
May have changed hands by now.

arsenal
December 8th, 2017, 12:03
It's owned by a Thai. He's always friendly. Mainly straight boys. It doubles as a karaoke bar at night.

Newbie99
December 8th, 2017, 15:50
Not too excited about straight boys, they generally are dick scared and give a perfunctory massage, followed by a weak invitations for extras, followed by whatever they think gay guys want, usually a hand job. Once in a while, they will bottom. And rarely you find one horny enough to top.

latintopxxx
December 11th, 2017, 01:42
newbie99...problem isnt the masseurs..its u.

Davey612
December 11th, 2017, 04:10
I always wonder about how straight a masseur is if he gets a boner looking at me.

Thank you all for the tip about the Royal House massage place

latintopxxx
December 11th, 2017, 07:03
straight guys will get a boner if they sit around taking about pussy...so maybe its the same when he is massaging u..he's thinking about pussy...and how he's gonna fuck u like the bottom bitch u r, empty his balls and get paid...win win.
Some of the guys I fuck claim to be straight...who really knows...maybe they say what the customer wants to hear..although on the odd rare occasion I hve seen them out and about in public acting very amorously with a girl..so maybe they are.
Well when I fuck them they get hard...i assume that getting your prostrate rubbed does that...I then enjoy teasing them..saying that they are gay bottom boys...can be funny..they vigorously deny it all like the cc add says..proceless

pennyboy
December 11th, 2017, 13:49
Recently I went to one of the massage shops near BT. After a very good massage and ending he asked for his tip before leaving the massage room. I gave him 1000 which he looked at the said NO it's 2000. I declined but he kept on until I had enough and left to go down to the cashier. He followed and when within earshot of the other staff started shouting in Thai. When I paid the cashier the 300 fee my masseur started ranting at him. As I left I could feel all these eyes on me as if I was a piece of shit .I wish I knew what he had said.

Chuai-Duai
December 11th, 2017, 14:47
There was a dispute a couple of days ago when I was having a massage in one of the places at the back of Tuc Com.

A guy with a East European accent was complaining, loudly, in the next door cubicle. He called for the Mamasan and said he wanted a new boy. She said he could have a new boy but that he must tip the old one at least 500 Baht first as he'd already started.

They were still arguing when I left.

christianpfc
December 13th, 2017, 10:29
Minimum tip, especially if it's 1000 or 1500 (shock!), is a sure way to keep me out of that massage place. For all massages, I have to see how it develops, and then to the end decide if I want happy ending or not.

I had one case near Tuk-Com where towards the end, the masseur fully dressed and out of reach of my hands, asked if I want a handjob, which I declined as it would have been a total waste of money and cum. So I just tipped 300 for massage. That wouldn't work with minimum tip stated.

Royal House is open and reasonable busy. I can see their entrance from my room in Baan Dok Mai whenever I stay there. There is one cute whom I found on hornet and whom I might visit next time.

arsenal
December 13th, 2017, 10:40
I always give the masseur a choice at the beginning. Just a massage for 500 baht or the full English for 1000. Only one masseur ever chose the former.

paborn
April 22nd, 2018, 23:54
Agree, certainly uninviting as there never seems anyone around willing to do the inviting. I pass there multiple times a day to/from Mosaik when in Sth Pattaya and it's rare to see any signs of life, certainly not much effort to catch your interest. Whereas in years gone by when staying at Flamingo/Mosaik I used to go to Blue House regularly.

Great masseuse and really nice, genuine guy as well. I had no idea where he disappeared to as he often was away for couple days at a time and usually just appeared back again out of the blue, so was very disappointed to find there was to be no subsequent returns. Might have helped my cause if I had actually accepted the invitations to update his phone number when offered. Since he left I don't think I've been back there at all. I was hoping he had just moved to another massage shop in Pattaya and might just see him elsewhere, that's dashed now it seems.

Thanks for review/update...always helpful. Wasn't aware some Pattaya massage shops insisting on 'mandatory minimums' now. While Bt1000 is what I always pay to massage guys anyway, I won't use any place which insists on 'upfront' or 'minimum' for me it's all got to be down to the service and the tip has to be deserved/earned first.

Wouldn't fight over Bt200 either, but certainly would'nt pay it if not clearly stated upfront, as usual...nothing to do with the money, all about principle, expectation and being treated as a soft touch (speaking about myself here, not you). I normally leave a small tip at the 'desk' because usually, like Bonnys in Soi Twilight many are very polite, welcoming (drink offerred etc.) and helpful.
Thank you. Honestly, I never thought of that. I am reformed and will start treating them better.

arsenal
April 23rd, 2018, 04:01
Scandic charges upfront, 1500. I don't know if that changes if you off the boy.

francois
April 23rd, 2018, 15:51
Great masseuse and really nice, genuine guy as well. I had no idea where he disappeared to as he often was away for couple days at a time and usually just appeared back again out of the blue, so was very disappointed to find there was to be no subsequent returns. .

I believe that Lek was doing massage in Dubai.

Newbie99
April 25th, 2018, 20:12
I tried Relax Me, a shop around the corner from Helios. I randomly picked a guy who turned out not to know how to give a massage. He massaged my butt for 15 minutes, just my hips. After the flip, he massaged the top of my hips. The only saving grace is that he played with my dick and balls, but just for a bit, and then would forget about it.

After more than a half hour of this, he tried a HJ, but I wasn’t in the mood, and convinced him to use his hands in other places, like giving me a balls massage. What was odd is that he was leaning over and watching my dick up close and personal. It was covered in oil, so he wasn’t contemplating a BJ, so maybe he had never seen a Farang dick before, I dunno.

goji
April 28th, 2018, 03:27
Minimum tip, especially if it's 1000 or 1500 (shock!), is a sure way to keep me out of that massage place. For all massages, I have to see how it develops, and then to the end decide if I want happy ending or not.

I had one case near Tuk-Com where towards the end, the masseur fully dressed and out of reach of my hands, asked if I want a handjob, which I declined as it would have been a total waste of money and cum. So I just tipped 300 for massage. That wouldn't work with minimum tip stated.

300 baht for a massage with no extras at all is quite a generous tip. That's like a days pay at the minimum wage. Also, in some places, a happy ending is OFFERED for 500 baht, usually with his trousers off, which sets a scale.

As for the concept of a 1000 baht minimum tip, well I see that as fair if they provide services almost equivalent to a short time off. A short time off would include nudity, kissing & oral or sex. If the massage includes that, well I get the 1000 minimum.
Particularly if they have to deal with newbie customers who don't have any grasp of the tipping structure. However, since I usually do sex in the hotel and limit massages to massage & HJ, 1000 is a bit steep, when other places ASK for 500 baht (to be clear, I'm not beating them down to 500, it's their opening price).

For a non-happy ending massage, if it's poor, minimum tip is zero, as I've already paid for the massage.
Fair tip 150 ?

As for one of the experienced masseurs, well he's saying he's getting too old for this. My honest view is he's ageing well, but needs to watch his weight (which is a controllable). I can't bring myself to offer that advice.

christianpfc
April 28th, 2018, 21:42
300 baht for a massage with no extras at all is quite a generous tip. That's like a days pay at the minimum wage. Also, in some places, a happy ending is OFFERED for 500 baht, usually with his trousers off, which sets a scale.
I mostly go to massage places in touristy area, where I think 300 for just massage is ok. If I were in the outskirts or provinces, I would lower to 200.

Where is a happy ending offered for 500 THB? What I see in real and read, prices are rising, with 1000 the average and some places up to 1500 minimum tip for 1 hour (from forums, I wouldn't go to such places, only in Chakran Sauna with attached V Club did I check massage prices and fees and was shocked).