PDA

View Full Version : A newbie question

joe552
December 6th, 2017, 08:00
I've never been to Eros, but plan to go this trip. Can I have a boy sit with me and I suck his cock? Genuine question.

latintopxxx
December 6th, 2017, 12:59
ask a447...he knows everything

joe552
December 6th, 2017, 14:04
Was there a bar called Happy Boys about a block away from Sunee? I took a boy upstairs to suck his cock, but couldn't relax, so took him off to my loom. I'm determined on this trip to unleash my inner latintop.

scottish-guy
December 6th, 2017, 14:18
Joe, have some consideration for the other customers and put yourself in their shoes - would you really want to go in a bar for a drink and be confronted by the sight of a 62yo with his (self proclaimed) small todger out?

:D

FarangRuMak
December 6th, 2017, 14:29
Technically you could but with mobile phone camers and video you might end up entertaining your friends in Dublin on utube etc as well as having a good time yourself.

joe552
December 6th, 2017, 14:54
Relax SG. My todger will stay enclosed within my lace panties. It's his todger which will be exposed.

arsenal
December 6th, 2017, 15:11
A little over a week ago they only had 3 boys so you might not be able to find any actual todger to suck.

francois
December 6th, 2017, 15:18
Yes.

gerefan2
December 6th, 2017, 15:26
Was there a bar called Happy Boys about a block away from Sunee? I took a boy upstairs to suck his cock, but couldn't relax, so took him off to my loom. I'm determined on this trip to unleash my inner latintop.

Yes, there was but it too closed for “renovation”. You can guess the rest..

latintopxxx
December 6th, 2017, 15:39
scotty boy...i actually get a kick out of watching a fossil slobber all over a fit bubble butted lad...the age gap...what they will put up with to earn 10 times what a convenience store clerk does...

FarangRuMak
December 6th, 2017, 17:42
Relax SG. My todger will stay enclosed within my lace panties. It's his todger which will be exposed.
That's mostly what happened but occasionally you would see the opposite ie the "fossil" being pleasured.
Not a pretty sight, not a sight that would make you look forward to, or be in, old age.
Arsenal reports 3 boys there recently.
I was there a few nights ago and it wasn't much better-at most 5.

joe552
December 6th, 2017, 17:56
Remember I'm a novice. I only want 1 boy.

scottish-guy
December 6th, 2017, 23:05
Presumably you'd like a reasonable choice though?

joe552
December 7th, 2017, 00:15
Alive and breathing - I'm not picky.

scottish-guy
December 7th, 2017, 01:46
Best steer clear of BBB then - a few of their "boys" are so old I wouldn't bet on them lasting the night.

Mind you the same can't be said about many of the punters.

a447
December 7th, 2017, 06:40
Indeed, some of their "boys" are older than a lot of the punters.

How things have changed in Pattaya!

joe552
December 7th, 2017, 08:51
Well it doesn't sound very appealing.

FarangRuMak
December 7th, 2017, 12:30

Your lace panties which I'm sure are unreal, recalls an incident reported to me by my neighbour.
She had the local plumber in who's a big bruiser with wife and kids.
While crouching under the kitchen sink, his jeans exposed his ass crack and guess what?
-he was wearing lace panties.
My neighbour was dumbfounded but then she has never been to Thailand.

scottish-guy
December 8th, 2017, 13:44
Best steer clear of BBB then - a few of their "boys" are so old I wouldn't bet on them lasting the night.

Mind you the same *can* be said about many of the punters.

Corrected.

Chuai-Duai
December 9th, 2017, 21:42
I counted nine boys in Eros tonight (Sat 9) but there were rarely more than six in the bar at any one time. The guy I sat with said there are ten regular boys with others who freelance who may turn up as well.