PDA

View Full Version : Any NEW stories or expliots in Siem Reap to share?

CambodiaVisitor
December 5th, 2017, 09:45
Does anyone have any new stories to share about a recent trip to Siem Reap?

I am posting because I have noticed there is not much activity on this board lately.

I will say that my friend and I booked our rooms at the Men's Resort in Siem Reap for early February 2018. We are spending four nights in Bangkok, then flying to SIem Reap for three nights at the resort. I plan to share a detailed account of my Cambodia trip once I return.

bazzabear
December 6th, 2017, 02:41
Does anyone have any new stories to share about a recent trip to Siem Reap?

I am posting because I have noticed there is not much activity on this board lately.

I will say that my friend and I booked our rooms at the Men's Resort in Siem Reap for early February 2018. We are spending four nights in Bangkok, then flying to SIem Reap for three nights at the resort. I plan to share a detailed account of my Cambodia trip once I return.

hi. i am sure you will enjoy your stay at mens resort . stayed there this time last year. nice sauna with plenty of action .plenty of local young guys. had no problem fixing dates and just for the price of a meal. found siem reap ok in general.and a few nice bars as well, give barcode a look in . thought it was ok. but thats just my opnion, have a nice time,

Andaman!
December 15th, 2017, 14:04
A few recent changes in Siem Reap. Firstly Linga Bar closed permanently a few months ago. Another closure is the spa above Barcode which is now defunct although the bar below continues to thrive with excellent nightly shows and is a good place to hook up with some cute locals. A new venue is Heaven & Dreamboy which is a short Remork ride away from the centre and is an attractive facility run by a friendly and helpful Japanese guy. H&DB employs some very cute guys who put on an excellent show. The guys are also “masseurs” and there are massage rooms on site if you fancy some relaxation followed by fun. Men’s Resort is a great place to stay but away from the centre so I prefer Rambutan. Very easy to meet cute Khmer guys in Siem Reap who are keen to practice there English.....and more. You will have a great time.