PDA

View Full Version : The Pattaya Walking Boy

gerefan2
December 3rd, 2017, 17:23
Anyone else noticed the Walking Boy who seems to spend all his time walking around Jomtien and Boyztown? Often seen Walking at high speed around both areas with seemingly no business and nowhere to go. Easy to identify with both arms swinging well above the horizontal!

Is he just another Pattaya bedlamite ( there you ago, another new word for some) or some just another sad case?

poshglasgow
December 3rd, 2017, 17:26
Yes, he's well known by the bar staff in Boys Town (Pattyaland soi 3), particularly the bar next to Panorama (Serene?). He's harmless and friendly but in the UK he'd be classified as one with learning difficulties. He is often to be found roaring through Sunee like a whippet with its tail on fire.

francois
December 3rd, 2017, 17:31
Some of us refer to him as the Whirligig Boy! Quite harmless but best not to be on friendly terms with him as he will pester you. Not a sad case since he seems eternally happy with his life.

Nirish guy
December 3rd, 2017, 18:35
I actually witnessed him getting an off on night which just shows the old saying about "there's someone for everyone out there" has a certain truth to it ! I'm guessing it was either a farang new to the scene who knew no better or an old hand who'd either got lumbered with him ( which can happen SO easily if you're not careful) or one who either took pity on him OR ( as the guy seems to have a grip like steel when shaking hands and muscles to match) was taking a punt that having not had sex in a while ( ever ?) that he just might be a good fuck and was taking him out for a spin.

Either way as others have said he's harmless albeit hard to get rid of, but still I wouldn't like to cross him as I still always feel there's a undercurrent of "would rip your head off if you made him angry" look about him too.

arsenal
December 3rd, 2017, 18:45
He always looks like he's very busy checking the bars for this or that. He must cover some distance over the course of the evening.

Nirish guy
December 3rd, 2017, 19:02
He always looks like he's very busy checking the bars for this or that. He must cover some distance over the course of the evening.

And be exhausted at the end of it too ! Although mind you with all that stamina thing built up perhaps that good fuck thing isn't so far from the truth after all !???

colmx
December 3rd, 2017, 19:50
if he's the same guy that I am thinking of, then I always assumed that his difficulty was related to years of yaba brain rot
He is also often seen on Gayromeo

gerefan2
December 3rd, 2017, 20:32
I have had to shooo him away in Sansuk.... where I have seen him regularly. So he must have some money!

poshglasgow
December 3rd, 2017, 20:35
That was my initial thought too - Yaba brain rot, and I agree with those who say best to keep him at arms-length.
Remember the former years of Sunee with scores of juveniles bombed out of their minds on the stuff? Street fights and angry teenagers marching six or seven deep, armed with sticks and clubs looking for their enemies. There is still a young man in his twenties that sits around Sunee who, as a sixteen year-old wandered aimlessly around the Sunee area chatting away to himself without seemingly any awareness of the world about him. He seems to have regained his mental health and appears 'normal'.

aussie_
December 3rd, 2017, 20:36
Anyone else noticed the Walking Boy who seems to spend all his time walking around Jomtien and Boyztown?

He has been working out front the M2M bar in Jomtiem the last few nights holding a sign advertising the shows and cleaning the ashtrays and tables. One farang was hugging him and taking selfies with him last night.

scottish-guy
December 3rd, 2017, 21:12
Yes, I too know the boy referred to.

Up2U
December 3rd, 2017, 21:30
I think we are talking the same boy.. Saran2532, bia007, a few of his Gay Romeo prifiles. He is also a regular at the Gay beach.

scottish-guy
December 3rd, 2017, 22:12
We seem to have established that Walking Boy is widely known - so how about the Pattaya Farang Tramp who used to shamble about the main drag a few years ago with his cock and knackers on full display as his trousers (as well as the rest of his clothes) were ripped to shreds?

PS: I'm not talking about Head Judge Len on this board - he is slightly better dressed

arsenal
December 3rd, 2017, 22:23
Back to the subject of the thread. I once saw Walking Boy go into the old X-Boys. He got so excited during the show that one of the staff hit him on the head with a rolled up magazine. (not hard) Quite funny.

FarangRuMak
December 3rd, 2017, 23:06
His name is Beer.
He's not a pest at all and he's never caused trouble to my knowledge.
He only approaches those he knows and accept him and even then I've never seen him beg but he will take beer if it's offered.
Yes, he's now promoting outside the new bar in Jomtien but that won't last because of his hyperactive condition.
He gets 'offed' very often and I'm told he's well endowed.
At one time he had a farang 'sponsor' but I think he may have cast off his mortal coil by now.
Beer is a proud graduate of the JJ James Academy.

CambodiaVisitor
December 4th, 2017, 00:29
His name is Beer.
He's not a pest at all and he's never caused trouble to my knowledge.
He only approaches those he knows and accept him and even then I've never seen him beg but he will take beer if it's offered.
Yes, he's now promoting outside the new bar in Jomtien but that won't last because of his hyperactive condition.
He gets 'offed' very often and I'm told he's well endowed.
At one time he had a farang 'sponsor' but I think he may have cast off his mortal coil by now.
Beer is a proud graduate of the JJ James Academy.

I think he goes by the name of Bear...he likes older, chubby and bearish men. I met him a year ago in Boyztown, and we are facebook friends. We had fun in my room at the Copa...I see him online all over including Boyztown, Jomtien Beach and at the Sansuk Sauna. He's nice, talks out of his head, but sexy and fun in bed. Nice cock and ass. I think he has Tourettes, perhaps.

latintopxxx
December 4th, 2017, 00:58
..so this guy is intellectually disabled yet some see fit to have sex with him?!?! Really?!?! Kinda creepy...

joe552
December 4th, 2017, 03:36
One of the few times I agree with you latin, a little creepy to say the least.

FarangRuMak
December 4th, 2017, 05:45
He's on Gay Romeo all the time, tours all the gay areas at high speed and now I read here he's a feature at Sansuk Sauna so he probably does good business.
I asked him a few times if he has a girlfriend cos he looks very straight and each time he screwed up his face in disgust...he certainly does not like women in that sense.
He does nothing for me in a sexual sense but many farangs do take him off and he's pushing all the time to go.
Some of you have said that this is creepy but there's an implication there that he himself is
creepy too.
I wish someone who's a medical professional would come along and prescribe something that would simply slow him down.
He's literally wearing himself out.

latintopxxx
December 4th, 2017, 08:04
...nah..word u r looking for is...smelly..

Oliver
December 4th, 2017, 14:26
I'm sorry I missed this thread at its zenith (for want of a better word) but must share one memory of Bia,. whom I first saw working as a go-go dancer at Jim-Jimmy-James or whatever the place was called many years ago.
A couple of years back there was an almighty rainstorm and the denizens of Boyztown ran for cover as the waters rose. Bia arrived form 2nd road, striding majestically through the floodwater at his usual pace and disappeared into Oscar's. He was completely drenched. He then reappeared in completely dry clothing supplied by the waiters there and continued his journey.
It was another example of what I have mentioned on this forum before; that the guys in the gay scene share a genuinely compassionate concern for their fellow workers, whoever they may be.

frequent
December 4th, 2017, 14:54
... poor little orphans ...puir wee sowels, shurely?

FarangRuMak
December 5th, 2017, 11:02
I don't want to associated with stating that an identifiable Thai is "mentally retarded".
I suggested that he may need medication for Hyperactivity-they put people on that stuff all the time in America but it doesn't presume mental retardation.
Re the guy in question; I judge him to be smarter than his peers actually.
Maybe somebody could ask him the question face to face.
He is strong and I think hyperactive so you may need to get your jaw wired afterwards.

latintopxxx
December 5th, 2017, 14:54
...nah...sorry...this just sounds like and excuse..I do enjoy bargaining for MB arse..but its gotta be with an equal..not with some halfwit...its gotta be a fair contest...

scottish-guy
December 5th, 2017, 16:50
... some halfwit......

Oliver
December 5th, 2017, 17:59
There have been numerous interesting characters in Boyztown over the years. Who remembers Tiger? for decades the area around Family Mart was his habitat. He appears as a go-go boy in Michael Burchill's book about the soi's early years . Apparently, kind falangs paid for him to receive dental treatment. He'd walk up and down the soi in his later years saying "hi" to all and sundry. He even doubled as an authorised motor-cy taxi driver for me in the late 90s. He was a cheerful and ubiquitous presence until his untimely death a few years ago.

scottish-guy
December 5th, 2017, 18:34
Yes I remember Tiger - he used to hang around outside Le Cafe Royale during the day

FarangRuMak
December 5th, 2017, 23:36
...nah...sorry...this just sounds like and excuse..I do enjoy bargaining for MB arse..but its gotta be with an equal..not with some halfwit...its gotta be a fair contest...
I don't need to be excused; I don't have a dog in this hunt.
I'm giving my opinion for what it is.
You thought Beer/Bia is best described as 'smelly' before now you think 'half-wit' suffices.
Ok; up to you.

latintopxxx
December 6th, 2017, 06:32
just seemed like u were intimating that this guy wasnt that addled after all...just hyperactive..when it seems like everyone stated he was intellectually challenged.. ..have u ridden him and now feel guilty??

FarangRuMak
December 6th, 2017, 10:47
just seemed like u were intimating that this guy wasnt that addled after all...just hyperactive..when it seems like everyone stated he was intellectually challenged.. ..have u ridden him and now feel guilty??
No, I haven't, so now I don't.

latintopxxx
December 6th, 2017, 12:57
thats good to know. good boy.

scottish-guy
December 6th, 2017, 14:13
...have u ridden him and now feel guilty??

I suspect the brouhaha that has arisen over that matter indicates you're on to something Latin - not specifically with FRM though.

FarangRuMak
December 6th, 2017, 14:24
thats good to know. good boy.
Thank you, Sir.

scottish-guy
December 6th, 2017, 14:28
No cybersex in the main forum please

latintopxxx
December 6th, 2017, 15:39
jealous ?!

scottish-guy
December 6th, 2017, 17:14
Oh no, not at all - I find phone sex/cyber sex/sexting all very very boring.

Oliver
December 6th, 2017, 17:19
I assume that this topic- which I found interesting- is now kaput. What a pity. Is discussion of events, scenes and life in Pattaya so unpalatable?

neddy3
December 6th, 2017, 18:30
Yes, it's a pity that this topic has drifted away from Beer and to the usual crap.

Beer has been around for years.
He's seen in Boyztown, in Sunee, in Jomtien and on the beach.
Always walking in a hurry for no purpose.
I suspect his cardiovascular fitness is quite good.

I have always thought him to be ADHD hyperactive.
He does score Falange now and then.
Urban legend is that he is very uninhibited.

Another harmless eccentric!

Doug
December 6th, 2017, 19:14
Thanks for getting an interesting topic back on track. I had almost given up.
Another regular in Sunee was a boy whose name, I think, was Gok. He was always around looking for the usual 20 baht but in a very friendly way. He was accepted by the others boys but seemed to be on the fringe. One night I took a large group to TNT Karaoke Bar and Gok came along. I tried to encourage him to sing but he refused. He was quite cute and that night I invited him back to my room where we had a wonderful time. Sometime during night I came to the realization that he was a deaf/mute.
I just assumed he didn't understand any English. He could make sounds but no words. He was able to communicate well with gestures. He did know sign language. He was always high spirited with a huge smile on his face. Nice guy.
One evening Corner Bar was hosting a Thais 4 Life evening and, on the spur, I invited Gok to join me. Very quickly the M.C., who knew sign language engaged Gok and got him to help with some of the drawings. So nice.
When I was last in Thailand in 2013, he had gained some weight but his smile was still striking. As with all my Sunee acquaintences, I wonder what became of them.
Best wishes, Gok.

scottish-guy
December 6th, 2017, 20:02
These "on topic" stories of offing variously disabled boys are truly rivetting - and if they continue maybe they'll see the board coming to the attention of a whole new audience. It might not be the audience you want though.

Just to ensure I stay on-topic, can I re-tell my story about the dwarves?

arsenal
December 6th, 2017, 20:24
Nice story Doug.
I remember the kid called BoDang or Red Ant, the leader of the gang that roamed Sunee in times of yore. Always polite to me he would ask me for money, the amount he asked for being "20 baht and 10 baht." I'd go with him to a food stall and give the money directly to the vendor. He would ask me every trip but never more than once.

francois
December 6th, 2017, 23:06
Doug, Gook or Gok is still around. I believe he works for a cable company but can't be sure at this time. He was educated at a Christian school and does write English so you can communicate with him. Nice man. Best to ignore Scottish guys comments.

Nirish guy
December 6th, 2017, 23:30

That would be a short story then just I presume ?

Smiles
December 6th, 2017, 23:35
" ... When I was last in Thailand in 2013 ... "Doug, after coming to Thailand for years you seem to have packed up, never to return. 2013 seems like a very long time ago, especially for a guy like yourself who has many stories, or snippets, to tell.
Why did you give up ... or was it nothing like that? Discouragement? Greener pastures? Living in Tenerife now?
I always enjoyed your stories, which are now few and far between. In all those years there was hardly a negative word regarding Thai Guys in general, which I found impressive.

No reply if you wish not to, of course.

FarangRuMak
December 7th, 2017, 00:29
Nice story Doug.
I remember the kid called BoDang or Red Ant, the leader of the gang that roamed Sunee in times of yore. Always polite to me he would ask me for money, the amount he asked for being "20 baht and 10 baht." I'd go with him to a food stall and give the money directly to the vendor. He would ask me every trip but never more than once.
Was his name not 'Mot Deang'?
I never met him but I heard a lot about him.
He was, I think, a nasty piece of stuff.
Where is he now?

bucknaway
December 7th, 2017, 05:16
I know know him. He is a friend of mine. I can ask anything of him and he will do his best for me. If I want cheap Thai food he will take me to a place nearby that is just what I was hoping for. If I need change for 1000 baht while on the beach, he will go to the 7-11 and buy something for 10 baht and bring me all of my change.

He is a good fun guy and one of the bests friends I have come to know in thailand.

He has never lied to me, never stole from me and never tried to use me. He has asked for food or a drink and the use of my shower but his requests are never outragous and I feel like he truly appreciates every baht I have given him.

He is one friend I can think of who always brings a smile to my face.

arsenal
December 7th, 2017, 07:18
Welcome back Buckie. Awesome post. Here's hoping many more posters who visit Thailand regularly return.

scottish-guy
December 7th, 2017, 15:52
..Best to ignore Scottish guys comments.

Indeed, I positively encourage it.

Just a pity we don't have a "reverse ignore" function where you could actually hide your posts from people you can't stand.

Not that that would apply to you Francois, as you are one of a select few I have time for. There's about six in all

The concept of a reverse ignore function is just wishful thinking

poshglasgow
December 7th, 2017, 20:26
These "on topic" stories of offing variously disabled boys are truly rivetting - and if they continue maybe they'll see the board coming to the attention of a whole new audience. It might not be the audience you want though.

Is it true that the wicked queen had a unflattering nickname for Snow White? "Seven up"!

loke
December 13th, 2017, 18:21
Does anyone have a pic of walking boy ? I might look for him to have a chat.

francois
December 13th, 2017, 21:45
You don't need a photo, loke. You will recognize him when you see him and I doubt that you will want to chat.

joe552
December 13th, 2017, 22:33
loke I've seen him often in Sunee. Not sure I'd want to sit and chat with him.

As a matter of interest, and as an outsider I've no idea, what is the Thai attitude to "difference" like Walking Boy? Tolerated, pitied or what?

Oliver
December 13th, 2017, 23:03
Accepted and supported by the other guys....check-out my anecdote of a few days ago.

FarangRuMak
December 16th, 2017, 02:03
Does anyone have a pic of walking boy ? I might look for him to have a chat.

I see him outside the new Show Bar in Jomtien promoting the shows.
Called M &M Bar or something like that-up the street from Posidon Hotel.
But get there soon because he never stays long in the same place.

gerefan2
December 16th, 2017, 16:32
Often strides ( if that’s the right word) down Boyztown late on and goes into Oscars and Panorama. Don’t blink.

gerefan2
February 12th, 2021, 21:19
Sorry to have to report that Bia/Beer the “Pattaya Walking Boy” has taken his last strides.

I’m told he passed away a few weeks ago.

francois
February 12th, 2021, 21:49
Sad to read that, gerefan; he was a Pattaya icon.

Nirish guy
February 12th, 2021, 23:02

Aww thats sad to hear, did you hear what happened to him as I wasn't aware that he was in any form of ill health particularly ?

Kenny
February 12th, 2021, 23:53
According to a post on the Facebook page of Cocka2 Bar the reports of Bear's recent death were somewhat exaggerated. Glad to hear he's OK.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223124275189536&id=1061479281

gerefan2
February 13th, 2021, 00:32
According to a post on the Facebook page of Cocka2 Bar the reports of Bear's recent death were somewhat exaggerated. Glad to hear he's OK.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223124275189536&id=1061479281

“Content not found”

Can you elaborate please Kenny?

Kenny
February 13th, 2021, 01:31
Sure. This is the text from the post...
"BEAR is ALIVE and WELL
The information I was given was incorrect. Happy to say he is very much alive and well , I just spoke to him live on the internet. And I don't believe anyone has access to the internet once your in heaven, true or not Ron L, so he is very much still here."

Dodger
February 13th, 2021, 09:49
Sorry to have to report that Bia/Beer the “Pattaya Walking Boy” has taken his last strides.

That's very sad news.

Bier may have appeared threatening to some, but, believe me, he was an extremely nice and genuine guy. In all the years I knew him (close to 20), he never once asked me for money. That, in-and-by-itself, says a lot about his character. He loved playing snooker...talking to people...and of course "walking" arms-flailing, which was his favorite pastime. It was obvious that he had an over-abundance of energy that needed to be burnt.

He had a very devoted long-time boyfriend that I believe was from Holland if memory serves me. The farang died back about 15 years ago and left Bier a small trust fund to help support his future. From what I was told many years ago, he was receiving a modest 6,000 baht/month. Bier spent a string of years playing with yaba like so many of the other young road-runners, although, from what I understand, he also had some other underlying conditions.

I enjoyed playing snookers with him at the old Corner bar many many times over the years...and will always remember his great smile and friendly ways.

Rest in piece my friend.

gerefan2
February 13th, 2021, 12:00
Dodger ..see the above post from Kenny. I’m checking up, or maybe you can if you are in Pattaya now?

Dodger
February 13th, 2021, 17:36
Dodger ..see the above post from Kenny. I’m checking up, or maybe you can if you are in Pattaya now?

Well...I'm sure glad to hear this was just a rumor. I would have freaked out if I was sitting in a bar getting a buzz on - and then seeing him dashing down the soi with those arms flapping after thinking he was dead.

Bier, if by chance you're reading this, you can just ignore the Rest-In-Piece request.

Kenny
February 13th, 2021, 19:55
I just contacted Bear through Facebook, asked him if he's ok, got a thumbs up.

Manforallseasons
February 13th, 2021, 20:51
I wonder what degree he got from New Castle?......Maybe he went there on a running athletic scholarship.

Zebedee
February 13th, 2021, 21:47
It seems almost everyone here knows him except me! I just now saw his photo from Kenny's post but his face doesn't ring a bell.
Heaven knows Ive spent enough time around Jomtien ,SP, not so much BT... I thought for sure I'd know him if I saw a photo, but no.

Nirish guy
February 13th, 2021, 21:57
I just contacted Bear through Facebook

Ha I noticed that you at least tried to hide Bears FULL name to stop people searching / stalking him on facebook there I see, the fact that there seems to be only ONE person with a Thai name who pops up on facebook when you enter his first two names sort of narrows down the odds somewhat of someone finding his profile if they DID want to search for it I guess though eh :-) lol

arsenal
February 13th, 2021, 21:59
"I wonder what degree he got from New Castle?."

Newcastle University offers a number of courses.
Newky Broon
Woa Jackie Milburn
Kevin Keegan
Alan Shearer
Fat Slags.

Sadly though not English as you would understand it.

'Woa manfralsrasons is tha' cmin doon tha neet for a bevvy un a geme a arras? Our kid says tha' cannae beat us an he says tha' knaws it.'

a447
February 13th, 2021, 22:29
It seems almost everyone here knows him except me! I just now saw his photo from Kenny's post but his face doesn't ring a bell.
Heaven knows Ive spent enough time around Jomtien ,SP, not so much BT... I thought for sure I'd know him if I saw a photo, but no.

Well, if it's any consolation Zebedee, I don't know him either despite having spent a lot of time in BT over the years.

Zebedee
February 14th, 2021, 00:03
Well, if it's any consolation Zebedee, I don't know him either despite having spent a lot of time in BT over the years.

Thanks a447,I feel better already. Lol

gerefan2
February 14th, 2021, 01:09
I just contacted Bear through Facebook, asked him if he's ok, got a thumbs up.

Thank you Kenny. Later this week, when I’m in Jomtien, I will give my “friend” who is manager (so he says) of a big bar in Jomtien a good verbal kicking.

London68
February 14th, 2021, 01:18
One of the few times I agree with you latin, a little creepy to say the least.
That guy is always around and is harmless..to read that someone brought him to their room is so wrong.

mr giggles
February 14th, 2021, 10:34
"I wonder what degree he got from New Castle?."

Newcastle University offers a number of courses.
Newky Broon
Woa Jackie Milburn
Kevin Keegan
Alan Shearer
Fat Slags.

Sadly though not English as you would understand it.

'Woa manfralsrasons is tha' cmin doon tha neet for a bevvy un a geme a arras? Our kid says tha' cannae beat us an he says tha' knaws it.'

It may be
The University of Newcastle, Australia

puwe
February 14th, 2021, 14:33
I had a video chat with him via Facebook Messenger just a few days ago. He is doing well.His English is poor.What I understood is: He probably lives at the moment with relatives or parents one hour away from Bangkok.He would probably like to go back to Pattaya,but that makes no sense at the moment.
Covid/no tourists/no money. But I think when we all come back to Pattaya in winter,we will all see him running through Boyztown in high speed again. I like him a lot.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

francois
February 14th, 2021, 15:23

Anyone who has been in Pattaya in Boyztown, Sunee Plaza or Jomtien must have seen Bear. He walks rapidly with both arms swinging back and forth. Maybe you didn't recognize his face but he really is everywhere, even in one night.

a447
February 14th, 2021, 17:10
Yes Francois; that's why I can't understand why I can't recall having seen him.

I must have had my eyes elsewhere. Not difficult in Pattaya, where I tend to be looking down a lot!

Zebedee
February 14th, 2021, 18:43
Yes Francois; that's why I can't understand why I can't recall having seen him.

I must have had my eyes elsewhere. Not difficult in Pattaya, where I tend to be looking down a lot!

This!
Exactly my thoughts. My only explanation is,from seeing his photo he would not be my type,so to me he'd just be a "face in the crowd",
but even so given his unusual behaviour,and high profile, it doesn't make sense how I'd not at least know him to see!

I feel so left out!!! Lol

christianpfc
February 15th, 2021, 12:08
Anyone who has been in Pattaya in Boyztown, Sunee Plaza or Jomtien must have seen Bear. He walks rapidly with both arms swinging back and forth. Maybe you didn't recognize his face but he really is everywhere, even in one night.
I don't recognize him on the picture, and I don't recognize the behavior described.
He is not my type, once I have registered that subconsciously, my eyes are elsewhere.

Oliver2
February 15th, 2021, 13:30
I first saw him as a dancer in Jammy James go go in Sunee.

latintopxxx
February 16th, 2021, 01:46
....is this like Elvis...

snotface
February 16th, 2021, 08:57
Whenever I've seen him approach other boys they don't usually look pleased to see him - wary or uncomfortable more likely. He often looks drugged up and he's always on the cadge, with farangs too, brazenly so. Not someone I have the slightest desire to meet, to be honest.

cdnmatt
February 16th, 2021, 09:58
I'm sure on the inside he's a sweet heart...

Oliver2
February 16th, 2021, 13:27
I don't agree with Snotface on this occasion. I related an anecdote in a posting on this thread long ago which indicates that the other guys recognise his particularities and take care of him....briefly, it concerns guys from Oscar's giving him dry clothes during a downpour.

I mentioned earlier first seeing him as a go-go dancer in Jimmy James but I'm pretty sure that a few years after this he was working in a Sunee host bar. I say "working"...he may have merely been helping -out on an ad hoc basis.

One thing I've often mentioned in various contexts is how mutually -supportive the Thai guys working the scene are- helping newbies get their first off, sharing the proceeds of a successful night and so on. I was with friend in Panorama when he gave a host whom he'd offed some money for dinner- not offing him- and he returned from a street stall with enough plates for all four or so of his companions.

I suspect that this holds true in these difficult times.

Blueskytoday
February 16th, 2021, 23:25
I have read many reports of guys after returning from an off,,they take friends from the bar out for foods or drinks after closing time...it is nice

Oliver2
February 17th, 2021, 14:05
I don't know if it's true now- things have changed- but in the Good Old Days, friends (sometimes brothers) would take the bus to Pattaya together to find work. They'd share a room and the money. If one of them had a successful night with a falang, the first thing he'd do is pay the rent for the room if it was in arrears (as was often the case) and then take out his friends for dinner..
One of the reasons that- in my view , though I know that others disagree- the Pattaya bars were better than the Bangkok ones where the guys tended to live more separate lives, was that the Pattaya go go dancers knew each other outside of work and enjoyed each others' company when actually at work. This good humour was transmitted to the customers.

a447
February 17th, 2021, 15:17
the Pattaya go go dancers knew each other outside of work and enjoyed each others' company when actually at work. This good humour was transmitted to the customers.

This is why I like Golden Cock so much. There is a very close friendship between the guys and they treat the bar as a place to hang out together. Being such a small bar obviously helps.

They would give each other the shirt off their back. No questions asked.

I think the guys take a different view if the person in trouble is also doing drugs. They don't take too kindly to that.

I presume the guy in question here was not on drugs and that's why the others take care of him.

Is he autistic by any chance?

arsenal
February 17th, 2021, 15:18
Completely true. Watch them outside Nice Boys as they all pile onro motorbikes and roar off somewhere to party the night away.

Fuck I miss Pattaya.

latintopxxx
February 18th, 2021, 00:36
...wonder what the chatter was like...so u got lucky...yeah...fuck u...yeah...big one...yeah...could park a bus up there now...ok...lets go drink and find some pussy

neddy3
February 18th, 2021, 09:59
I presume the guy in question here was not on drugs and that's why the others take care of him.

Is he autistic by any chance?

I guess that's a possibility.
I always thought of him as ADHD, because of his continual rapid walking around.

francois
March 1st, 2021, 10:56
He's back! The Walking Boy is back in action and was seen in Jomtien Complex last night doing his usual thing.

StevieWonders
March 1st, 2021, 11:05
He's back! The Walking Boy is back in action and was seen in Jomtien Complex last night doing his usual thing.What a difference in meaning a single consonant makes

Manforallseasons
March 1st, 2021, 11:17
What a difference in meaning a single consonant makes

Obviously “frequent” is back too!

francois
March 1st, 2021, 11:35
Obviously “frequent” is back too!

frequent never left, he just metamorphosized; similar to a tadpole changing into a croaking frog.

catawampuscat
March 1st, 2021, 20:00
Walking boy, Beer looked much heavier and seemed even more erratic, running amok.

London68
March 1st, 2021, 20:50
He's back! The Walking Boy is back in action and was seen in Jomtien Complex last night doing his usual thing.
Is he not entitled to his privacy??
I would not like to read of my movements on this site..Leave the poor man alone.

Oliver2
March 1st, 2021, 21:16
I doubt very much that we'd enjoy listening-in to the comments bar-boys make about us. Not about me of course.

francois
March 2nd, 2021, 13:32
Is he not entitled to his privacy??
I would not like to read of my movements on this site..Leave the poor man alone.

This post is 10 pages long and I did not start it although I did contribute 2 or 3 benign comments. Is he entitled to his privacy? I would say no, not in his case.. He has a tendency to intrude on other people and thus opens himself to critique by others.

Manforallseasons
March 2nd, 2021, 13:44
13000+ views of this inane topic is a testament to the way things are in Pattaya at the moment.

Oliver2
March 2nd, 2021, 13:58
A bit harsh. The comments have been overwhelmingly kind-hearted and, looking back on my twenty-five years association with Pattaya, I remember many characters , both Thai and falang, with affection. For example, I recall joining a discussion about the passing of "Tiger", one of the original Boyztown go-go dancers and a fixture on the Boyztown scene for perhaps thirty years. Many of us were saddened by his death.

Furthermore, this particular thread has resulted in interesting- at least to me- considerations of how the guys relate to one another. I see no harm in this. Which is not the case when the death of a local celebrity (sic) leads to page after page of gloating and the re-airing of past disputes.

Dodger
March 2nd, 2021, 14:10
This is the most attention Walking Boy has got in the last 20 years.

I'm sure he'd be delighted to know that his popularity didn't skyrocket until after people thought he was dead...LOL

gerefan2
March 13th, 2021, 00:49
Clocked in Jomtien yesterday!

Zebedee
March 13th, 2021, 01:26
Wow, the two on the right of the photo......I so much want to be there. There really is no place like it, forget Kansas.
Thanks for the photo even though it hurts. Lol

arsenal
March 13th, 2021, 06:40
Zebs wrote.
"There really is no place like it, forget Kansas."

And you a friend of Dorothy. Tut tut. Geddit?

Superb photo Agent gerefan2.

Manforallseasons
March 13th, 2021, 10:29
...This is walking boy:

bucknaway
March 13th, 2021, 19:14
This is the most attention Walking Boy has got in the last 20 years.

I'm sure he'd be delighted to know that his popularity didn't skyrocket until after people thought he was dead...LOL

Funny you should mention that. This is a post from Facebook that he recently submitted...

bucknaway
March 13th, 2021, 19:52
When I think of my good times in Pattaya, I don't immediately think of sex. I think of of the lazy beach. Strolling the walkway pretending not to take in the eye candy being offered. Wondering if I should remain on the rode or walk the pavers on the beach ignoring the sirensong of the chair touts while keeping an eye open for someone to perform an afternoon massage.

Remembering the welcome smile of the chair attendants as they setup my seating area and watching as their feet dig into the sand as they run off to fetch the requested menus and quickly returning.

On the beach you never knew what adventures would come your way. Maybe you would flirt with a handsome new beach guy selling trinkets. Maybe a visitor would sit near you sparking the embers of a friendship that may burn hot into the night.

Me, I remember first meeting most all of my long lasting friends on the beach of Jomtien. I have no better friend than Bear. His friendship is honest and transparent wit no hidden agenda or deceit. He is honestly happy to see me and I can honestly say that he truly wishes me well. I trust him and I am sure he trusts me.

Never being quite sure of his living situation, I will sometimes look at his attire and if I find it lacking I asked him how much he will need to get a replacement shirt. His response sometimes is anywhere from 40 to 90 baht.

If I have the time and if my condo is near I will offer him the use of my shower. When he is stripped down and ready to shower, he often swings his impressive penis my way with a playful giggle... With his shower done and if I have time we together grab something to eat.

It's always an adventure, I tell him what I am in the mood for and he will take me to a street vendor selling exactly what I was looking for. I like this because he takes me to vendors that I often slowly pass wishing I knew what it was they were selling and how I can go about purchasing it easily.

With his help I was able to experience a part of Thailand that seemed to be out of my grasp.

I'm mat Bear years ago when I came to Thailand with my best friend. He took a liking to Bear and whenever we needed help Bear seems to appear just at the right time and help us along. Similarly, the people Bear avoided I learned to avoid also.

I wish I was there now strolling the beach with him or teasing him or simply just relaxing by his side in the chairs or watching him cast a rod fishing on the days when the beach is closed to the chair vendors.

Nirish guy
March 13th, 2021, 21:44
When I think of my good times in Pattaya, I don't immediately think of sex.

Then you must be doing it wrong !