PDA

View Full Version : UK Citizenship Test.

arsenal
December 2nd, 2017, 17:57
Meghan Mathews may have to take a UK citizen test. I got three out of four. How many will Gorbals Jock get?

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-42202080/can-you-pass-the-uk-citizenship-test

:clapping:

RonanTheBarbarian
December 2nd, 2017, 18:32
Meghan Mathews may have to take a UK citizen test. I got three out of four. How many will Gorbals Jock get?

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-42202080/can-you-pass-the-uk-citizenship-test

:clapping:

I really hope the "What should you do if you spilled someones pint?" question is one of the real questions:lol:

And surely any true-born Englishman would only go for the third option "Offer to fight them in the car park"...

scottish-guy
December 3rd, 2017, 06:12
How many will Gorbals Jock get:

Sorry, the playback was terminated as soon as God Save The Queen started playing

frequent
December 3rd, 2017, 06:26
Meghan Mathews may have to take a UK citizen test.Who?

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 08:03
Markle. She's currently Chancellor of Germany but will retire to marry Prince Harry next year.

Do try to keep up.

frequent
December 3rd, 2017, 13:42
Markle. She's currently Chancellor of Germany but will retire to marry Prince Harry next year. Do try to keep up.Ah yes, she's supplied a nude photo of herself to adorn a wall of Emmanuel Macron's office, given his taste in women

FarangRuMak
December 3rd, 2017, 16:39
Ah yes, she's supplied a nude photo of herself to adorn a wall of Emmanuel Macron's office, given his taste in women
His marrying his teacher and his teacher cradle-snatching him was very satisfying to both and is the perfect indicator of strong leader well capable of dealing with a Russian Warlord and dire threats of Islamic Jihad and a new Global War spreading from the East.

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 16:47
Jeez FRM you're feeling cheerful this morning.

FarangRuMak
December 3rd, 2017, 23:19
Jeez FRM you're feeling cheerful this morning.

Thanks.