PDA

View Full Version : A fair price

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 04:14
I'm hoping my old flame will go with me to KK when I go to see Matt. What would be a fair fee for the 3 days? I don't want to charge him too much since he's not working. Seriously though, it's been a couple of years and I've no real idea of what's appropriate.

Mancs
December 2nd, 2017, 04:24
With the men I know I'd offer somewhere in the 9,000 bt area for 3 days. But it depends on the context. eg. will there be presents and shopping as well? Will the trip be 'sanook' or dreary for him?

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 04:43
Mancs, how could it be dreary when he's with me? Actually, that's the sort of sum I was thinking, well maybe 10,000. I'm sure I'll buy him something during the trip (cup of tea maybe).

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2017, 05:51
oh good lord..I see rent a companion is expensive nowadays....for that sort of money Id expect at least 3 fuck sessions a day...

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 08:01
so what would you pay him, latin?

justaguy
December 2nd, 2017, 13:44
Nothing ? Or a few thousand at the most. You will be picking up all the other bills as wel.

christianpfc
December 2nd, 2017, 13:49
Grossly overpaid!

1000 per day would be very generous, and 300 would still be fine (as spending money, with free transport, food, accommodation).

A Farang friend takes boys on trips for free (i.e. the boy gets free accommodation in my friend's hotel rooms, free ride by my friend's car, free food, but no money). When I invite boys to join me on trips, I make similar offers.

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 14:56
Ok, opinions noted. Thanks

scottish-guy
December 2nd, 2017, 15:24
I just pay daily whatever I've already agreed as "long time" fee which will be 2000 or less. I pick up all food and drinks bills as you'd expect and there is a present bought.

So for 3 days I'd be paying 6000 plus the cost of the present - probably 10K in all.

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 15:37
I don't think I'd pay 4000 for a present SG.

scottish-guy
December 2nd, 2017, 19:52
Yeah of course that's personal preference - oh I forgot that you will probably have to pay the daily off fee to the bar as well

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 20:31
He no longer works in a bar, Lives in Sri Racha with his wife. So no off fee.

gerefan2
December 2nd, 2017, 21:51
Oh you will...you will!

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 23:23
Maybe I should pay the off fee to his wife? That would be a first.

scottish-guy
December 2nd, 2017, 23:25
I arranged with a girl for her bf to come to my hotel room for nookie.

"Not unusual in Thailand" some might say, except it was in Manchester!!

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 23:37
You're a gas man SG

latintopxxx
December 3rd, 2017, 00:55
scotty...now u r toying with the likes of me..a scally boy in manchester...dream boat material..

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 01:10
Before latin gets carried away with his scally fantasy, which I'm not averse to myself, I'm sure Scotty's gentleman caller was well bred, and just too shy to talk about it directly.

Or maybe the 'girlfriend' was just his pimp? Scotty's is in the story, so which is more likely?

scottish-guy
December 3rd, 2017, 01:21
Joe, im afraid Latin has nailed it - the boy was the epitome of a scally lad - trackies, cap, the lot!!

Hot as fuck!!

MiniMee
December 3rd, 2017, 01:22
I just pay daily whatever I've already agreed as "long time" fee which will be 2000 or less. I pick up all food and drinks bills as you'd expect and there is a present bought.

So for 3 days I'd be paying 6000 plus the cost of the present - probably 10K in all.

When was the last time you offed a boy in Thailand?

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 01:36
Oh for fuck sake Minimee, get a fucking life. When was the last time you posted anything of interest on the board?

frequent
December 3rd, 2017, 02:23
Oh for fuck sake Minimee, get a fucking life. When was the last time you posted anything of interest on the board?Neither of those have ever - ever - been a requirement of members of this Forum

sglad
December 3rd, 2017, 02:57
Before latin gets carried away with his scally fantasy, which I'm not averse to myself, I'm sure Scotty's gentleman caller was well bred, and just too shy to talk about it directly.

I believe that's what latintopxxx intends to do to his caller, gentleman or not.

frequent
December 3rd, 2017, 03:25
When was the last time you offed a boy in Thailand?Does Grindr count as "offing" these days? Traditionally the "off" fee was intended to compensate the business owner for the removal of a staff member from their duties. Since bars then sprang up solely for the purpose of providing such staff, the "off" fee is merely the money paid to the owner for being a pimp. There's no pimping fee on Grindr, therefore no "offing"? What the boy gets paid by the punter is independent of the off fee - although there was once an informal rule of thumb for newbies: tip for boy from bar = off fee from bar * 4 or 5. Since Grindr, Jack'd, Hornet, Manhunt etc. have come along there's been disintermediation in the market (new economic term for you, Joe - means cutting out the middle man, in this case the bar owner) and boys set their own prices, from "taxi money" to extortion. (I remember fountainhall of late unlamented memory once boasting that he never paid a boy except for taxi money and was quite miffed by the suggestion that under those circumstances taxis never cost less than 500 baht)

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 03:46
frequent, always glad to add to my lexicography.

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 03:49
So big words aside, and getting back to the OP (I hate when you lot take off on a tangent) is 5000Bt acceptable for 3 days company?

frequent
December 3rd, 2017, 03:56
So big words aside, and getting back to the OP (I hate when you lot take off on a tangent) is 5000Bt acceptable for 3 days company?Three days and nights? You mean continuous company - 3 meals a day, all found, sex on tap?

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 04:01
Yes, exactly that.

frequent
December 3rd, 2017, 05:48
Yes, exactly that.You'll be there at the peak of what is laughingly called the "high season" which lasts for all of three to four weeks these days. Lots of other punters will be in town, rich pickings for the money boys who will also be in abundance. Is your 5000 baht for 3 days going to stack up against the possible (and I stress possible) 3 days of earnings at anywhere between 1,000 and 3,000 baht a time? And besides, the boy won't have to tag along with a couple of foreigners 24/7 and speak English all the time. If he can get you to invite some of his friends along for one or more of the meals that will be a plus for him, and an additional cost for you. It may be enough, it may not. Can I use the phrase "suck it and see"?

Personally I never hire a car, I just use an Uber when I need one, and I apply the same principle to money boys. However I do record the contact details of those who earn 5 stars - you never know when another trip may be required

frequent
December 3rd, 2017, 05:54
frequent, always glad to add to my lexicography.I've added another one for you in one of your other threads

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 07:10
Y'all may think I'm being horribly naive but the guy will be 35 next week. Hardly at his prime, if he is still being a money boy (which I doubt). Anyway, it could be entirely academic, as he may not show up for my birthday. Matt's other half, Leo speaks Thai so they could chat together, while Matt bores the shit out of me with his tales of bitcoin riches (just joshing Matt).

arsenal
December 3rd, 2017, 07:34
Minimee posed a fair question Joe. If you're going to bounce all over the board like a demented Celtic Tigger giving opinions on everything then members have a right to know about your credentials. I last offed a boy in Thailand on Wednesday 29th November 2017. The off fee was 400 baht and I paid him 1300 baht. That's not so hard is it.

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 08:32
Minimee posed the only question he ever posts about. Interesting reading? I think not. Thanks for the update on prices.

Would you prefer that I stop posting? Just say the word.

arsenal
December 3rd, 2017, 08:53
You are right about Minimee but it does shut Gorbals Jock up albeit only briefly.

kittyboy
December 4th, 2017, 05:13
Y'all may think I'm being horribly naive but the guy will be 35 next week. Hardly at his prime, if he is still being a money boy (which I doubt). Anyway, it could be entirely academic, as he may not show up for my birthday. Matt's other half, Leo speaks Thai so they could chat together, while Matt bores the shit out of me with his tales of bitcoin riches (just joshing Matt).

You are the only one who can decide what to give the guy. Are you paying as a rent boy to keep you company and meet your sexual needs? It sounds like that is not the case. I think the going rate for a full time rent boys is 2-3 a day.

If you are paying him because he is an old friend and could use the money then 4-5 for a few days plus you paying all the other expenses seems reasonable.
But the expectations for the two scenarios are different.

scottish-guy
December 4th, 2017, 06:04
You are right about Minimee but it does shut Gorbals Jock up albeit only briefly.

MiniMee shuts me up about as much as you do - he's a one-trick pony (that should make Latintop's ears prick up)

arsenal
December 4th, 2017, 07:10
As I said. "Briefly."

tony279760
February 8th, 2018, 10:26
xxx