PDA

View Full Version : Super service at Spar

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 16:58
So I was doing a bit of grocery shopping and got to the till knowing there was something I'd forgotten. I jokingly said to the guy, I'll bet you can't tell me what I've forgotten. He looked at my basket (of groceries, you pervs) and said Parmesan cheese. He was entirely correct.

That's what I call good service.

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2017, 17:36
I was waiting on "to wash today ?" - you know what with you being a self confessed rabid alckie and all :)

And here - while we're at it - you're on the dole ! What the hell are you doing buying Parmesan anyway ! See, this is what's wrong with the benefits system, me working my ass off and I can hardly afford a small block of Irish Cheddar once a year at Christmas perhaps and there's the great unwashed dole merchants ( according to the shop assistants if Dublin anyway) out buying bloody Parmesan ! The systems all wrong I tell you, it's all WRONG !! :-) Aye and I bet you had bloody wine in your basket too didn't you ! All wrong ! Bring back the workhouses that's what I say and to hell with the lot of you work shy dole scroungers ! :-)

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 17:39
sorry to have posted this here. I meant to post on another site. Mods, feel free to move it to the dead zone

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2017, 17:49
No point moving it, the games up, you've shown yourself for the high living parmesan eating chancer that you are, I bet you're actually loaded and a millionaire, hell you'll be telling us you're thinking of moving to Lao next ! lol

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 18:16
NIrish, you're almost totally correct, except for the bit of moving to Laos, and me being a millionaire. I am on the dole but surely you'd agree that you can't have a spag bol without it? And my sister's coming for dinner after she finishes work. Doesn't she deserve a bit of Parmesan?

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2017, 18:30
I don't know, does she work ?? If so then yes, what the hell, treat her, why not, but if not, then NO, return that cheese to the shop immediately and ask for your money back and both start living within your means ! Hell with the dole being THAT good down there she'll be offering to pay for you jetting off to trips to Thailand next at this rate ffs ! Oh how the other half live eh ! Right where's my scraper to I go and scrape the mould of last years cheese here and see can I get another turn out of it for this years Christmas day cheese sandwich treat for myself !

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 22:30
NIrish, yes she works full time and yes she's giving (lending) me money to go to Thailand

bobsaigon2
November 29th, 2017, 23:45
Sharing dinner with sister would, if items purchased at Tesco, cost Joe no more than a total of 4.04 Euro, to include Parmesan cheese, jar of pasta sauce, Barilla spaghetti. Hardly extravagant. :)

latintopxxx
November 30th, 2017, 00:20
Nrish...u r terrible......giggle...

FarangRuMak
November 30th, 2017, 12:59
sorry to have posted this here. I meant to post on another site. Mods, feel free to move it to the dead zone
Pass the tissue, boh, boh and we thinking we had you all to ourselves...

scottish-guy
November 30th, 2017, 15:41
Speculation is mounting over what the "other site" could be.

Suggestions on a postcard, closing date to be advised.

My pop is Alcofrolics Analagous dot com

:D

joe552
November 30th, 2017, 18:15
I'm going to let this run for a bit before I reveal the truth.