PDA

View Full Version : Do you brush your teeth?

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 14:06
So you've offed the boy from the bar or go-go. Back in your 'loom' do you brush your teeth before sticking your tongue down his throat? I'm a smoker (as in cigarettes) and try to be conscious that even I wouldn't want my tongue in my mouth after a few glasses of wine and a pack of Marlboro Lights. So I always try to remember to brush my teeth as soon as we get to the room (sometimes fail).

Even if you're a non-smoker, your breath will smell of alcohol. So what do you do?

latintopxxx
November 29th, 2017, 14:16
sounds like the perfect HIV transmission vector...

scottish-guy
November 29th, 2017, 14:34
I have very few fetishes (and scat isn't one of them, Latin) but one of the ones I do have is the taste/smell of cigarette smoke from a boy's mouth and lips.

I realise lots of you will be going "Ewwwww" but whatever rocks your boat right?

I know where it comes from and like most fetishes it's rooted in early sexual experiences.

In my youth I was never attracted to sissy boys - well, TBH you never saw anybody behave like that - especially in the Gorbals where Len thinks I lived :D

Rather, as a teenager I was always attracted to edgy/naughty/bad/dangerous lads and in those days (70's) they all smoked, it went with the image.

So my teenage experiences (which are always very intense) were with lads who smelled and tasted of cigarette smoke - and it's still a turn on to this day. So to answer Joe's question - if a boy had been smoking he is absolutely not going to be brushing his teeth!!

All together now: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PS: I'm a non smoker myself

latintopxxx
November 29th, 2017, 14:46
...actually scotty...makes perfect sense...its the reason i enjoy the best sex when Im standing or kneeling as thats the way i had sex for the first year or so ...

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2017, 15:46
Likewise SG makes p[erfect sense to me for EXACTLY the same reasons and whilst I dont smoke and generally prefer my guys to be non smokers just sometimes I'll come across a smoker ( no pun intended.....but...) and that initial whiff and taste of smoke on his breath and the taste on his lips will instantly transport me like yourself back to my early teens and several hot and intense experiences (where there ever any other sorts back then ! :) ) But after that initial rush has passed I still would definitely prefer a non smoker for all the obvious reasons thereafter.

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 16:19
To be honest, not the replies I was expecting, but really interesting. I haven't come across (pun intended) many boys who still smoke, so that's why I'm conscious of it.

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2017, 16:41
Also as Latin has already alluded to above Joe you DO know that by brushing before sex / blowjobs etc you are greatly increasing the chances of possible HIV transmission ? SO better if you DON'T brush in that instance perhaps.

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 16:52
Actually I didn't know that NIrish. Thanks for the information.

Dax
November 29th, 2017, 17:03
Flossing is especially a big no-no.

francois
November 29th, 2017, 17:12
What about soaking dentures in water?

FarangRuMak
November 29th, 2017, 17:28

I always do.
I find offing very easy now that my reputation for the giving best gummy BJ in town has spread.

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2017, 17:34

Once my off's need to do that I usually just stop offing them, or revert to Latin's method of definitely renegotiating the price !

FarangRuMak
November 29th, 2017, 17:39
To be honest, not the replies I was expecting, but really interesting. I haven't come across (pun intended) many boys who still smoke, so that's why I'm conscious of it.
To be honest as well, when I saw the post I thought " F F's Sake, what next?"
But it has yielded up a lot of interesting stuff especially that interesting olafactory recall of happier days by Scottish-guy and NIrish.
Carry on Joe....don't be side-tracked.

neddy3
November 29th, 2017, 17:41

The proportion of boys who smoke is depressingly high in my experience.
Watching the staff outside BBB gives the impression that smoking is mandatory there.

I don't smoke, and much prefer boys that don't either.
Mouthwash helps when the situation requires.

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2017, 17:47
From he NHS website Joe - and based on the amount of nasties there are floating about Pattaya it's not bad advice - although I'm surprised to read the British NHS giving specific advice to Thai boys at the end of the piece :-)

"If you have open sores on the genitals and you are receiving oral sex, or open sores or bleeding gums and are giving oral sex there is an increased risk of transmitting infections.

Do not clean your teeth, floss or use mouthwash, eat food such as toast, crisps just before or just after having oral sex. This is because all these can cause small cuts in your mouth making it easier for infection to pass from one person to another.

If you want to rinse your mouth before or after oral sex use plain water. Chewing gum can leave a pleasant taste in your mouth. If a customer comes inside your mouth swallow it immediately or spit out any sperm quickly - do not let it stay in your mouth."

pennyboy
November 29th, 2017, 17:48
For reasons already given I don't brush my teeth before sex but I do have a mouthwash gargle. unless I am on my own and the gargle is not really needed.

Nirish guy
November 29th, 2017, 17:51
Oh I dont know, I still prefer to use a mouth wash, always better when blowing myself I find...... ( ahhh if only, I'd of saved a small FORTUNE over the years !) lol

Moses
November 29th, 2017, 17:57
https://www.listerine.com/

francois
November 29th, 2017, 18:14
Once my off's need to do that I usually just stop offing them, or revert to Latin's method of definitely renegotiating the price !

I was referring to the farang not to the off.

scottish-guy
November 29th, 2017, 19:16

Well I don't know what kind of boys you pick up Francois, but I insist mine have their own teeth !

:p

scottish-guy
November 29th, 2017, 19:18
Yeah ok - I only read page 1 before posting - but what the hell

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 22:08
Thanks for the information, very helpful

FarangRuMak
November 29th, 2017, 23:37
From he NHS website Joe - and based on the amount of nasties there are floating about Pattaya it's not bad advice - although I'm surprised to read the British NHS giving specific advice to Thai boys at the end of the piece :-)

"If you have open sores on the genitals and you are receiving oral sex, or open sores or bleeding gums and are giving oral sex there is an increased risk of transmitting infections.

Do not clean your teeth, floss or use mouthwash, eat food such as toast, crisps just before or just after having oral sex. This is because all these can cause small cuts in your mouth making it easier for infection to pass from one person to another.

If you want to rinse your mouth before or after oral sex use plain water. Chewing gum can leave a pleasant taste in your mouth. If a customer comes inside your mouth swallow it immediately or spit out any sperm quickly - do not let it stay in your mouth."
The not to "use mouthwash" bit surprises me.
Why not?
I take a swill out of my 100 pipers and I swallow it as a chaser.
Great complex after-taste with nuances of heather and zinc.

scottish-guy
November 30th, 2017, 00:18
Hey if your whisky has an aftertaste of zinc, you may wish to either verify its authenticity or change your brand

:D

colmx
November 30th, 2017, 01:10
I'm also intrigued by the instructions not to use mouthwash, especially after sex!

I find the Green or Blue Clorets Tic-tac type packs very handy, keep one in my pocket at all times in Thailand
If I come across someone with smelly breath, I pop a few myself and then offer them the pack

(BTW: That's not to say that everyone that I offer Clorets to has smelly breath... Just in case I ever offer you the pack!)

Similarly if I have company at home, I have mouthwash in the bathroom and usually leave the cloret pack on the bed ... 9/10 times the boy devours a quarter of the pack whilst I shower! The 1/10 is out on the balcony smoking GRRRrrrr

As a bonus, swapping clorets when kissing can also be a fun foreplay exercise!

latintopxxx
November 30th, 2017, 01:23
best to use alcohol free mouthwash as the alcohol may irritate sensitive gums..again another HIV pathway

latintopxxx
November 30th, 2017, 01:29
...and on the HIV topic about a week ago I saw a wonderfully informative BBc documentary I think it was on HIV and Harry's efforts to educate people...especially men to get tested as the earlier u halt the HIV from multiplying the better...I was particularly surprised how balanced the documentary was as lotsa BBC output is loony frothing at the mouth leftie cardigan wearing tree hugging " refugee welcoming" propaganda...

scottish-guy
November 30th, 2017, 03:03
I regard the BBC as being nothing more nor less than the British State Broadcaster - masquerading as an impartial source.

I much prefer Russia Today - especially at 7.30am on a Thursday morning when it makes unmissable viewing

christianpfc
November 30th, 2017, 08:41
I'm not into kissing, so that problem does not arise for me.

But I find the idea and the smell of smoking appalling, so when I see a boy smoke my attraction to him drops considerably. And if I'm with a boy and he asks if he can smoke, I will tell him no; and if he smokes in my presence without asking, a poor start as well.

I had at least one case where a boy who gave me a blowjob had a breath fresher with menthol before, giving a cold sensation on my glans and foreskin.

latintopxxx
November 30th, 2017, 10:19
oh I love that..the tickling sensation when they been on menthol sweets and then blow u...
however speaking of tingling...was at a cruise club in ft lauderdale a year ago and they had hand sanitiser in the cabins..I mistook them for lube..after about the 10th stroke the bottom complained that his arse was on fire....I had t beat a hasty retreat..

frequent
November 30th, 2017, 13:44
I regard the BBC as being nothing more nor less than the British State Broadcaster - masquerading as an impartial source.

I much prefer Russia Today - especially at 7.30am on a Thursday morning when it makes unmissable viewing

Alex Salmonella?

frequent
November 30th, 2017, 13:47
https://www.listerine.com/On the contrary, regular use of commercial mouthwash is bad for you - http://www.medicaldaily.com/antiseptic-mouthwash-raises-heart-attack-risk-blood-pressure-chlorhexidine-kills-good-bacteria-helps - heart attack and blood pressure although not apparently Asbergers [edit: Asperger's]

FarangRuMak
November 30th, 2017, 17:42
Alex Salmonella?

The Russian Government has closed down the TV stations that it doesn't like and has arrested and imprisoned many journalists.
RT is the State sponsored propaganda station so it's gonna be just fine.

scottish-guy
December 1st, 2017, 00:33
Funny kind of state sponsored propaganda which allows the broadcast of critical material or material on subjects such as gay rights which the Russian Govt is reputedly not keen on - but of course I'm referring to RT as broadcast in the UK.

I have no idea whether RT broadcasts within Russia itself (I suspect not) or if it does, then what it allows to be broadcast.

I find RT (UK) less biased than the BBC - and the same goes for Al Jazeera - plus one does not have to endure the mindless tat which the BBC regards as news

Brad the Impala
December 1st, 2017, 01:41
A columnist from The Guardian recently spent a week watching RT. It's an informative read and in summary states

More than outright lies, RT deals in moral equivalency. Its defenders don’t deny bias; they deny the possibility of objectivity.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/29/24-hour-putin-people-my-week-watching-kremlin-propaganda-channel-rt-russia-today

joe552
December 1st, 2017, 03:21
Back to boys and kissing. I wouldn't off a boy who didn't kiss, and usually have a quick snog in the bar just to be sure, to be sure

scottish-guy
December 1st, 2017, 04:45
What about Russian boys?

:p

joe552
December 1st, 2017, 07:00
Never had a Russian, SG, but always willing to try.

Moses
December 1st, 2017, 12:13
The Russian Government has closed down the TV stations that it doesn't like and has arrested and imprisoned many journalists.
RT is the State sponsored propaganda station so it's gonna be just fine.

That's not true. For past 20 years no one TV channel been closed here by govt. Also if you will search in Google - you will found what no one journalist here was imprisoned. Few journalists here been killed, that's true, but all cases were about conflicts btw journalist and business.

Here is full list of TV channels in Russia https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Список_российских_телекана лов
Unfortunately article doesn't exist in English, please use Google translate to read. Second table from bottom is list of closed channels with reason of closure. Most of reasons - merging with another channel, less - financial problems.

Dalewood
December 1st, 2017, 22:27

To borrow a phrase, FF Sakes, do you listen to Radio North Korea for the latest updates on the Scottish Parliament?

scottish-guy
December 1st, 2017, 22:44
No, I listen to Scottish Parliament TV

http://www.scottishparliament.tv/

I'm amused that you don't think the BBC has an agenda - to borrow your phrase "FF Sakes".

How naive are you ?

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2017, 01:33
do you understand what is being said???I find Indian english easier on the ear...

scottish-guy
December 2nd, 2017, 01:50
Of course I understand what is being said - these are educated people (apart from the Labour Party members)

:mocking_mini:

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2017, 05:56
..I'm shocked..gob smacked I say...totally astounded...u being scottish and all I had u down for a frothing at the mouth total labour lefty...

scottish-guy
December 2nd, 2017, 06:41
Never voted Labour in my life and never will

Dalewood
December 2nd, 2017, 22:41
No, I listen to Scottish Parliament TV

http://www.scottishparliament.tv/

I'm amused that you don't think the BBC has an agenda - to borrow your phrase "FF Sakes".

How naive are you ?

If you watched Fox News and MSNBC, you would think of the BBC as right down the middle. Any hotels carry CNN in Pattaya? East Suites and Zing only carry Fox News (better known as Faux News).

joe552
December 2nd, 2017, 23:20
Mosaik apartments shows BBC, Fox and CNN.

gerefan2
December 3rd, 2017, 00:10
Joe, not sure anywhere here shows BBC anymore. No longer available at the Tarntawan or Yensabai.
Didn’t they get banned?

joe552
December 3rd, 2017, 00:19
Just going on my last visit. You could be right.