PDA

View Full Version : I have $2,900,000 and no debt (no mortgage and no loans). I'm 59 years old. I have no heirs other than my dog. How should I invest to make sure I don'

fetain
November 26th, 2017, 22:59
I have $2,900,000 and no debt (no mortgage and no loans). I'm 59 years old. I have no heirs other than my dog. How should I invest to make sure I don't outlive my assets?

joe552
November 27th, 2017, 03:18
fetain, you've just joined the board and you're asking a bunch of strangers how to invest $3m. Hmm, good idea

scottish-guy
November 27th, 2017, 04:56
I have $2,900,000 ... I'm 59 years old. I have no heirs...

You can easily afford a transplant dear

bobsaigon2
November 27th, 2017, 10:17
I agree that it might be of help to receive financial advice from forum members who have had experience managing their millions. Sad to say, I doubt any of us has reached that exalted stage. Seems like living on 150K a year might be comfortable enough and would get you to 79 years of age. It also seems like you should not listen to any of us. Get some sound advice from a professional financial planner.

latintopxxx
November 27th, 2017, 16:21
I smell a troll.....

bobsaigon2
November 27th, 2017, 17:34
A personal hygiene issue?

joe552
November 27th, 2017, 19:58
latin's on top form today

latintopxxx
November 28th, 2017, 00:54
For a 59 year old to have almost 3 mil is not the troll part, its him asking he question and how he asks the question. Anyway in the off chance he's not a troll i would highly suggest he move to Thailand...invest in a gogo bar or two...best of both worlds..sex (free) on tap and see your money grow..once the endless sex becomes tiring... get a MB..turn him into the forever BF...and move into a high rise apartment with ample balcony space.

scottish-guy
November 28th, 2017, 01:23
....move to Thailand...invest in a gogo bar or two...and see your money grow..

Has that ever actually happened?

I can only think of one possible case and even that is open to question

joe552
November 28th, 2017, 02:01
SG don't rob me of my dreams.

Just a housekeeping thing for one of the mods - could the title of the thread be edited to shorten it somehow?

scottish-guy
November 28th, 2017, 04:13
Oh, any of us can go to Thailand and open a go-go bar Joe - it's the prospect of our 'money "growing" as a result of doing so - rather than vanishing like snow off a dyke that I'm somewhat sceptical of

:D

joe552
November 28th, 2017, 07:16
Why was the lesbian covered in snow? A fetish thing? Ah I'm too vanilla for me own good.

No, SG, my real dream (and this is true, though I say it myself) is a studio/one bed apartment in a small non-touristy town in Tenerife. Looked at a place (online) €350 a month, 30 minute bus ride to the beach resorts. That's my real dream.

latintopxxx
November 28th, 2017, 09:06
the old german fossil that owns (part owns!) best boys BKK/ dream boys and G.O.D seems to be rolling in it...and he has his pick of boys to play with when he tires of his gorgeous BF that used to do an excellent strip show.

joe552
November 28th, 2017, 09:21
latin, you've brought back an uncomfortable (for me) experience some years ago in Pattaya. I'd spent my holiday with my first off, a good looking boy, good English, great company. On my last night I went to Panorama where we usually met before going out for dinner etc. So I sat and waited and no sign. One of the Panorama boys then said, oh he not come tonight, he sick. Not long after, I saw him go into the restaurant Cafe Royal? (on the right if you're in Panorama) with a bar owner. I was devastated.

Try telling me he had a choice which of the 2 of us he'd spend his evening with.

latintopxxx
November 28th, 2017, 13:05
bar owner paid more...???..and lives locally so the MB knows that there is a strong possibility of future dates (and lotsa cash) if he performs..
Joe u gotta stop living in lala land..a mb does not love or care about u..he only cares about cash....thats his job.

joe552
November 28th, 2017, 13:23
latin, I know in my head you are right, but I'm not yet ready to become an old cynic

scottish-guy
November 29th, 2017, 00:18
...my real dream (and this is true, though I say it myself) is a studio/one bed apartment in a small non-touristy town in Tenerife. Looked at a place (online) €350 a month, 30 minute bus ride to the beach resorts. That's my real dream.

OK that's achievable - so do it before you're not fit to

joe552
November 29th, 2017, 01:18
Have to wait 4 years till my State pension kicks in. Then I'm off.

loke
December 13th, 2017, 18:09
Hey can I borrow 20k ?

joe552
December 13th, 2017, 19:27
loke, not if you're just going to waste on boys and whiskey.

latintopxxx
December 13th, 2017, 23:31
dont think loke was asking u.....LOL