PDA

View Full Version : Massage parlour-dark underbelly

latintopxxx
November 26th, 2017, 12:52
I very rarely make a connection with commercial guys, I say commercial because I;m referring not only to pure MB but also masseurs who provide full sexual services too.
I traded numbers with a masseur (lets call him Bob) some time back as he not only provides an excellent massage but is also an excellent bottom and I do enjoy the comfort, cleanliness and privacy of my room...so the last half dozen sessions I simply whatsapp Bob and arrange to meet at my room.
I have jut found out that the massage parlour he works at changed ownership and the new manager was very keen to provide outcall services with guaranteed happy endings.
Initially Bob was good with this but apparently things went downhill fast as Bob had no idea who was waiting for him and at times more than one customer was in the room..usually massages were not really expected ...but just sexual services.
This made bob uncomfortable as he wanted to have a say ...afterall he isnt a gogo on a stage in underwear...
So he left and is now working at a hairdressers...if he cuts hair as well as he bottoms I would most definitely let him cut my hair..
However...he now complains that his earnings have dropped and is now actively looking for a job in a " clean" massage parlour...one where he has a say on whether sex takes place or not.
Bob is handsome with good english language skills...apparently he has worked as a hotel receptionist in Pattaya but had to leave...will not tell me why?!
Anyway..kinda been interesting having an insight into the drama of a young thai working boys life...

Moses
November 26th, 2017, 13:35
give him Nick's phone number and show thaimasseur.biz

latintopxxx
November 26th, 2017, 15:42
thanks will do..

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2017, 15:56
....Bob had no idea who was waiting for him and at times more than one customer was in the room..usually massages were not really expected ...but just sexual services.This made bob uncomfortable as he wanted to have a say ...afterall he isnt a gogo on a stage in underwear

Latin, you're slipping - I would have expected you to ridicule the idea that there's a "hierarchy of prostitution", rather than propagate it.

frequent
November 26th, 2017, 16:28
Latin, you're slipping - I would have expected you to ridicule the idea that there's a "hierarchy of prostitution", rather than propagate it.Now now, scotty, of course there's a hierarchy of prostitution although I'm not sure if you can have a hierarchy where everyone's flat on their backs, or in almost every other position except the one that might end in a "knee trembler" (vertical).. First there are the courtesans, then les grandes horizontales, and so on down the hierarchy. I think latin's comment was quite ... what's the word I'm looking for? .... ah yes, apposite

latintopxxx
November 26th, 2017, 16:33
scotty...not sure what u mean by slipping...I certainly do recognise the nuances ...the way I understand it Bob feels most comfortable in a massage parlour having the freedom to decide if extra services will be offered...this is something that a gogo on a stage in a gogo bar cannot do as he is clearly there to provide a sexual service.
Its possibly also a face saving mechanism...
The point I'm attempting to make is that outcall massage services that offer much more than a massage is nothing new...what i was a bit surprised at was how little choice Bob was given...basically his manager took booking and sent him off with no knowledge as to who/what was waiting for him....

scottish-guy
November 28th, 2017, 01:16
Fair comment Latin but how would you suggest the Manager could do it better?

joe552
November 28th, 2017, 01:59
Provide some ponies?

latintopxxx
November 28th, 2017, 09:03
scotty..Ive never run an outcall whore house so dont know..I gather that Bob is a " whore light" type of guy...if he doesnt like the look of the customer then its a massage with a nice happy ending wank job....and if he's in the mood then its full on best ever oral followed by a good anal pony riding pounding sex...
Guess he wants to have some control..maybe the customers need to provide some data when booking an outcall " massage"..maybe a pic like on grindr...apparently Indians were the worst..always a group...I've noticed they also tend to approach the working girls on walking street in a group as well.
Bob is gay, he's good looking and has a great body..he actually enjoys sex..so maybe like I said the massage is the main money earner and the sex is a binus sexually and tip wise.
Still it was interesting that he's choosing to go back into the whoring business..money talks..and he enjoys it as long as he has a say. He was very annoyed when I asked why he didnt go work in a gogo..almost bitch slapped me with indignation (mock i think)..so there does appear to be a hierarchy.

latintopxxx
November 28th, 2017, 09:10
Must admit I was a little surprised at the massage parlour set up..the appearance of coercion, something I to date have not really encountered in Thailand...apparently the manager is very pushy and demanding and certainly doesnt care about the masseurs safety or well being.

FarangRuMak
November 28th, 2017, 11:11
Must admit I was a little surprised at the massage parlour set up..the appearance of coercion, something I to date have not really encountered in Thailand...apparently the manager is very pushy and demanding and certainly doesnt care about the masseurs safety or well being.
I see your point completely on this particular issue.
I wasn't aware of this dark underbelly but I have always acknowledged that the offed guy or masseur is taking a big personal risk going with strange foreigners to their homes.
We generally hear only of the risk posed to the customer.
There are many cases of females being gang - abused by mostly foreign Asian customers so the same can happen to the males I suppose.
Walking on Pattaya beach road a few nights ago I saw many groups of Indian looking men negotiating with single ladies of the night.
These ladiesat least know what they're dealing with before they decide to go but this is not the case with the boy in your story.

joe552
November 28th, 2017, 14:49
Are we witnessing the emergence of Mother Latin of Pattaya? Think Mother Theresa [edit: Mother Teresa] of Calcutta.

I fully agree with you latin. These boys just never know what kind of situation they may find themselves in. Not being prurient, but has anyone heard of nasty incidents involving the boys? I know the girls face this but is it common with the boys?

latintopxxx
November 28th, 2017, 15:50
oh relax joe...Im not about to mount my white steed and sally forth to save the abused MB of Pattaya...

joe552
November 28th, 2017, 16:28
ah now I'm disappointed.

FarangRuMak
November 28th, 2017, 17:16
Are we witnessing the emergence of Mother Latin of Pattaya? Think Mother Theresa of Calcutta.

I fully agree with you latin. These boys just never know what kind of situation they may find themselves in. Not being prurient, but has anyone heard of nasty incidents involving the boys? I know the girls face this but is it common with the boys?
If he emerges as a Mother Teresa that might not necessarily be an improvement if you can believe the late Christopher Hitchens.
He gave her a different posthumus title than did the Pope i.e. Hell's Angel.

a447
November 28th, 2017, 17:31
He also wrote a book called "The Missionary Position" about her.

FarangRuMak
November 28th, 2017, 21:55
He also wrote a book called "The Missionary Position" about her.

Must look into that again.
When I was a RC it was all I knew.

christianpfc
November 29th, 2017, 08:53
Your friend can just move from one massage parlor to the next, until he finds one that suits him.

FarangRuMak
November 29th, 2017, 12:32
Your friend can just move from one massage parlor to the next, until he finds one that suits him.
Not necessarily that simple.
For family reasons etc some Thais will not sit inside or outside massage shops.
They will however work from home via an Internet massage service.
Visiting clients in Hotels or proper Condominium buildings is safe enough but going to low standard apartments and private homes is risky.

latintopxxx
November 29th, 2017, 14:20
Bob was very comfortable working in a massage parlour and would happily sit outside in full view and engage with customers..Im not sure what he is up to now, last I heard he was thinking of going back into the massage/sex business...

pong
December 2nd, 2017, 11:31
Bob was very comfortable working in a massage parlour and would happily sit outside in full view and engage with customers..Im not sure what he is up to now, last I heard he was thinking of going back into the massage/sex business...

Good to see you can also post sensible things-not just protesting or mocking sky-high fees, even if thats often as such realistic.
Its not entirely clear, but I assume its for BKK and now not Pattaya. As you likely also know BKK has dozens+dozens more of such m2m massageshops, spread all over town. In nearly all (except touristy Silom) the ''therapists/working guys'' never sit outside and mostly not even in sight when a customer enters the house. Most advertise on the well known thaimassageboy.com site or the Thai gthai.net. There is a kind of famliy of such sites, including one like ''night-time jobs'' that hire masseurs for such. However, customers certainly expect some form of sex in those places after/with the massage as such. The further out of centre, the more they cater for Thai only.
If this is all up to the wishes of the masseur, then likely the many such shops along Silom/Suriwongse are best- good english is also a big bonus, if not prerequisite there.
(PS-if you care, can you mention that place with the ''new boss' to me as private PM?)
Oh-maybe you still have some entertaining and instructive memories of days of yonder with your Japanese friends hiring off scores of BKK MBs? That was always a very good read. South/Latin Americano adventures also quite welcome!

latintopxxx
December 4th, 2017, 01:23
after a relatively long interlude Bob has messaged me...I have forwarded Moses's message...he's still at the hairdressers even though his earnings have dropped dramatically. Apparently a good day is BHT 500...whereas his earnings at the massage parlour were always in excess of BHT1000...on a good day 2000.

arsenal
December 4th, 2017, 21:09
Things must be difficult at Scamdic Massage in Pattaya. The owner has started hanging around again and whereas he was an arsehole before he's now all sweetness and politeness. Or perhaps he's had enough of people complaining his masseurs want to finish after 35-40 minutes.