PDA

View Full Version : Again, posts moved without any communication or indication.

scottish-guy
November 24th, 2017, 17:27
Again, posts moved without any communication or indication.

What a joke this site is turning into

Moses
November 24th, 2017, 17:48
Again, posts moved without any communication or indication.

What a joke this site is turning into

well, if nobody will derail threads - then nobody will move posts... simple...

Brad the Impala
November 24th, 2017, 23:17
The goals and methods are very similar really.

https://www.notthenation.com

scottish-guy
November 25th, 2017, 08:30
So who moved the posts Moses - it is a big secret?

And if so, why?

Smiles
November 25th, 2017, 08:37
well, if nobody will derail threads - then nobody will move posts... simple...
Bullshit. Moving posts around willynilly and for no reason "just because you can" is called Over-Moderation ... and that's a polite designation.
Let topics go where they want, and let posts stay where their author intended: Putin or no Putin.
When are these 3 moderators getting the boot? The new year I hope. The three of them are excellent posters, but as moderators? Forget it.

Moses
November 25th, 2017, 12:53
Let topics go where they want, and let posts stay where their author intended

sure-sure... as you wish...

frequent
November 25th, 2017, 13:04
SG, you do realise that those outside the Western European Islands probably have no idea who Len is?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
When are these 3 moderators getting the boot? The new year I hope. The three of them are excellent posters, but as moderators? Forget it.On the contrary I think they've done a fabulous job, in particular demonstrating how much they know of Thai current affairs over the past twenty years

scottish-guy
November 25th, 2017, 14:57
In the same way that gauleiters did a "fabulous job" for the NSDAP?

Moses
November 25th, 2017, 15:07
In the same way that gauleiters did a "fabulous job" for the NSDAP?

it is even more strict "fabulous job": teacher in kindergarten

scottish-guy
November 25th, 2017, 15:20
Bad analogy - teachers in kindergarten are qualified and temperamentally suited to the job

frequent
November 26th, 2017, 02:42
In the same way that gauleiters did a "fabulous job" for the NSDAP?Don't be unkind to the Germans, scotty. I spent a couple of weeks (during my recent holiday from the Forum) in Bavaria - you know, Ludwig and all that - picking up some tips from German experts on how to handle someone with Asperger's. And then there's the retail therapy. I was a bit too late for the Oktoberfest but then I'm not a great beer drinker

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2017, 15:44
To be fair - a comparison between the running of this board and any totalitarian regime is now apposite.

One may be wrongly accused of fabricated crimes against the leadership and denied the opportunity to highlight them - because that's deemed another "crime"

I'm not even allowed to say whether that may have happened to me or anybody I know.

Meanwhile, any posts deemed critical of the regime are shuffled off to an obscure area of the board and thus hidden from view

The leadership are obviously channeling a certain Mr Neal Bernard, and all that's needed to make it complete are a few death and/or legal threats - which I don't actually expect but which would not entirely surprise me

Why Surfy continues to lend his name and credibility to these shenanigans beats me

Moses
November 26th, 2017, 21:28
To be fair - a comparison between the running of this board and any totalitarian regime is now apposite.

One may be wrongly accused of fabricated crimes against the leadership and denied the opportunity to highlight them - because that's deemed another "crime"

I'm not even allowed to say whether that may have happened to me or anybody I know.

Meanwhile, any posts deemed critical of the regime are shuffled off to an obscure area of the board and thus hidden from view

The leadership are obviously channeling a certain Mr Neal Bernard, and all that's needed to make it complete are a few death and/or legal threats - which I don't actually expect but which would not entirely surprise me

You can do it better Scotty. More strong emotions, more drama, more dark colors. Here is even no one picture of The Darkest Totalitarian Future and non-avoidable scary end of this board. You look like the laziest actor in World in this monologue. I'm disappointed.

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2017, 22:01
You can do it better Scotty. More strong emotions, more drama, more dark colors. Here is even no one picture of The Darkest Totalitarian Future and non-avoidable scary end of this board. You look like the laziest actor in World in this monologue. I'm disappointed.

So, no dispute over what I've said - just disdain that it's been said at all and - even allowing that English is not your native language - a response which is almost incomprehensible.

Moses
November 26th, 2017, 22:11
no dispute over what I've said

sure... why should I feed troll?

words for your future post here:
- "Mordor" - it is better than "Hitler" since has international meaning and has no connection to any nationality, also young people will understand it better
- "human rights" - it is actual and more pathetic
- "slavery" - everyone hates it if has no BDSM as a fetish
- "clique" - everyone knows it is bad thing
- "junta" - see above - "clique"
- "pain and misery" - old, well known, good dark colors
- "crucifixion" - long and looking "smart" word

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2017, 22:18
Congratulations on posting complete and utter drivel masquerading as a response

arsenal
November 26th, 2017, 23:51
Moses wrote.
"You can do it better Scotty.
More strong emotions, more drama, more dark colors. Here is even no one picture of The Darkest Totalitarian Future and non-avoidable scary end of this board. You look like the laziest actor in World in this monologue. I'm disappointed."

Awesome. Allow me to paraphrase for anyone unable to understand beautiful acidic English.

Don't be such a fucking drama queen.

scottish-guy
November 27th, 2017, 01:18
Thanks for your advice.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you how much it respect it