View Full Version : Thai boys in Switzerland

July 19th, 2006, 03:57
A friend of mine just returned from a trip to Zurich. He was amazed at the number of Thai moneyboys (or "rentboys" as they are called there) are in Zurich. He said the locals will pay anywhere from 100 to 300 Swiss Franks (about 3,000 to 9,000 baht) for short time sex.. No wonder the thai boys like to spend the rainy season there making some extra spending money! LOL

llz
July 20th, 2006, 03:11
Perhaps they work for the Thai Tourism Authority ... I met my first thai boys in Geneva and since then I spent all my holidays in LOS ... more than ten years already and a fair amount of bahts for the thai economy.
Now I cannot find thai boys in Geneva any more but I am sure there are some. In Zurich they used to wait for customers in the Carousel bar but now they seem to have been banned from this place, do you know where they are ?

July 20th, 2006, 04:35
They often hangout at a small thai gay bar called "TIPTOP". Also, many can be found in the saunas. Apparently in Switzerland, its OK for Rentboys to sell their services in Saunas, Something that is frowned upon in thailand and US saunas. Alot sell their services on GAYROMEO.COM, a german based gay website similar to GAYDAR.

July 20th, 2006, 07:16
No wonder the thai boys like to spend the rainy season there making some extra spending money! LOL

I wonder if you believe that ! They extra used from the Swiss mafia.

In Zurich they used to wait for customers in the Carousel bar but now they seem to have been banned from this place, do you know where they are

They back in Thailand i can promise you for sure !

TrongpaiExpat
July 20th, 2006, 14:36
I casually know a few Thai boys that travel back and forth to Switzerland. They're kept as play toys of wealthy Swiss businessmen. Once they get over there, they network and make Thai friends. Since they were money boys in Thailand, in their off time, they turn tricks in the new environment. They make a lot more then they would in Bangkok or Pattaya.

I know one that get 100,000B every month in Switzerland and even when he is back in Thailand the guy sends 100,000B. He still goes out and makes more when in Europe but can't bother with it when in Thailand for such petty cash.

The sad thing about all this is that I know none that save money and sooner or latter the well will run dry.

July 21st, 2006, 21:00
for a Thai boy..surely one would prefer to find a nice Swiss boy in Zurich.

It's Karma really..once a Thai boy is in the West the tables are turned...and who can blame them ?

July 22nd, 2006, 14:40
He still goes out and makes more when in Europe but can't bother with it when in Thailand for such petty cash.

The sad thing about all this is that I know none that save money and sooner or latter the well will run dry.

I know one guy like this who still hangs around with his buddies in bangkok though cant be bothered working for so little anymore. hes forever flashing his wads of cash to "impress" his friends but rarely spends any of it on them. I caught a glimpse of his bank account while we were online one day and was gobsmacked how much he has in there.

On the other side of the coin - money cant buy everything - you should have seen his face ( and loss of) when he invited a certain farang for sex when he was feeling randy and got turned down.