PDA

View Full Version : Ok - confess! Who wrote this?

July 18th, 2006, 23:25
In yesterdays Sun newspaper in London _ Dear Deidre page.

Dear Deidre,

I live in Thailand and am sleeping with a beautiful lady-boy i met in a bar - does this make me gay? Im 34 and have had lots of relationships with women here but all they want is money and marriage and thats not me. Two months ago i met a stunning post op lady-boy. It was a one off but bow ive met a gorgeous one of 18 who is on hormones bu hasn`t had the op. Shes`s lovely and i want to be with her, but what is going on? She is a man so am i gay?

Deidre replies

It doesnt make you gay but like most people your not totally hetero either. Plus, i guess you`re paying for the lady-boy`s time and attention. You risk emotional and sexual danger. HIV is rampant in many areas of Thailand. Stop all sexual contact while you have a health check, then try to develop realtionships where cash is not exchanged.

July 18th, 2006, 23:31
note the age of the man : 34 .

None of us admit to anything over 29.

July 19th, 2006, 00:56
Oogleman wrote :

does this make me gay?

DOES THAT MAKE HIM GAY ?

He has collected an embarassing wealth of evidence that he find, frankly, a bit disturbing. By fate or nurture or genetics or steadfast repression he remain completely heterosexual. He love the ladies and, thanks to post-hypnotic suggestion, they love him right back. But it has been brought to his attention that on first impressions (and, sometimes, the fifty or sixty follow-up impressions) He might strike others as a bit, um, gay. :drunken:

Impulse
July 19th, 2006, 02:46
I dont see how a hetero could fing a ladyboy more attractive than a women.Unless because the ladyboy has a higher sex drive than a women and is more willing to have frequent sex.Maybe bisexual he is.I dont like her advice,why not just say use a condom instead of preaching about hiv.

bucknaway
July 19th, 2006, 06:47
If he sucks on that girls penis..... I say he is GAY!

I dont see how a hetero could fing a ladyboy more attractive than a women.Unless because the ladyboy has a higher sex drive than a women and is more willing to have frequent sex.Maybe bisexual he is.I dont like her advice,why not just say use a condom instead of preaching about hiv.

July 19th, 2006, 07:25
I just cant work out why somebody would write to the sun lol

Maybe the Bangkok Post would get more advice!

July 19th, 2006, 07:48
Hedda?

allieb
July 19th, 2006, 15:07
Dedrie says

Try to develop relationships where cash is not exchanged.

So in other words don't bother with Thailand. nobody should delude themselves that the people we meet in Thailand are with us for our scintillating company. In Thailand love is a four letter word!! BAHT. Nothing wrong with that but know it before you get involved. This man sounds very stupid. Probably couldn't get a dog to bark at him in the UK.

July 19th, 2006, 15:27
Let's see, allieb...the only reason anyone in Thailand would be interested in you is for your money.

Yet, you (like most sex tourists) come here primarily because no one in your home country is interested in you sexually for ANY reason.

Figure it out...you're simply undesirable ANYWHERE, and should be grateful to the Thais that they're at least willing to put up with you if you pay them.

allieb
July 19th, 2006, 17:41
Boyqueenyus

First of all lets give you some information. and correct you. I am a Brit working in the Gulf where sex is on every street corner and at every set of traffic lights. The Arabs are good looking and very rich they do not need money. In fact I have on occasions been offered money. Not bad for a man of 50. Of course I don,t accept it as I don't need it. They want sexual relief with a man because then can't get to be with women. I just want sex I would say that's a good deal, fair exchange is no robbery.

To correct you I do seem to be desirable and can get it for free anytime I want it. I would say it is the Thais who are the lucky ones. Lucky because I happen to like them very much and prefer them to Arabs. The second piece of luck for the Thais is That I have no problem in giving them money. I go to Thailand a couple of times a year even though I have all I can handle in The middle East.

I make sure that any Thai boy who is with me gets a decent tip regardless of god or bad sex I don't hand it over like money for sex as I've seen most Farang do. I always give them money and say "may I pay your for your Taxi home"The amount I give them is usually 30 times or more the taxi fare (Bangkok Taximeter) but I feel this way it make the money side of it more dignified for them . That's also a good deal.

July 19th, 2006, 23:16
allieb is quite correct...the Gulf is the easiest place to find IT, regardless of your age. There is a huge number of Arab men and boys into bears and daddies. And they come all shapes and sizes to suit any and all tastes. I have yet to meet a Thai, paid or otherwise, that comes close to the passion of an Arab guy.

July 20th, 2006, 00:14
If you're 50, not a total ogre, and can't find willing sex partners in Thailand who aren't interested in anything other than a good time, then you're not trying hard enough. I take extreme exception to the implication that all Thai boys are nothing but whores.

PS: I've also been to about a dozen countries in the Middle East, and agree that it's aa simple matter to find someone there to fuck you or let you suck them off. If that's all you're looking for, you'll be quite happy there.

July 20th, 2006, 08:20
Let's see, allieb...the only reason anyone in Thailand would be interested in you is for your money. Yet, you (like most sex tourists) come here primarily because no one in your home country is interested in you sexually for ANY reason. Figure it out...you're simply undesirable ANYWHERE, and should be grateful to the Thais that they're at least willing to put up with you if you pay them.For lovers of personal abuse (or is that self abuse?) please remember that boygeenyus is barely 40, and speaks with all the experience and tolerance that that age can command

July 20th, 2006, 12:13
boygeenyus... It was not my intention to imply that all Thais are after money and I don't believe I did. I certainly have met many Thais who were not looking for a cent. You were the one who said that if a person was "undesireable" the only way they could get it in Thailand was by paying for it.

As to your claim that Arabs are only looking for a warm hole to stick it....certainly there are many like that. There are however just as many looking for the complete expierence. If in your travels through out the Middle East you didn't find them you were either not looking hard enough or in the right place.

July 21st, 2006, 18:05
I think i will write to deidre and ask here where i can find arabs in my area!