PDA

View Full Version : Would love to make friends

rome123
November 22nd, 2017, 15:58
hello, I'm a young Vietnamese boy living in Saigon, South Vietnam.
I visited Europe to look for a boyfriend but no luck since I'm too far away. And the German guy I had a crush on last year now have a new boyfriend. So I'm kinda upset lately.
Is there anyone here interested in young Vietnamese boys for friends only?

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2017, 16:07
How old is "young"?

And are you actually just looking for friends, or more?

rome123
November 22nd, 2017, 16:10
I'm 24.
Maybe only friends first...

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2017, 16:46
Friends first? Ok, that's Asian speak you're looking for a long-term BF to help provide you with a good life.

Sorry, but I'm taken. All the best with your search though, and hope you find what you're looking for.

rome123
November 22nd, 2017, 16:48
thank you!

rome123
November 22nd, 2017, 16:51
sure a good life. Cause no one would live a life with someone that they dont feel comfortable with :)

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2017, 17:35
Yeah, sure, and I totally understand. It has to be 50/50, and you take care of each other, and make each other stronger in this life, right? :)

Again, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Nirish guy
November 23rd, 2017, 16:54
See, all your "being in love and taking care, making each other stronger" blah blah blah nonsense even bored the arse of that poor guy too it seems and has just made him do a runner the poor guy lol

cdnmatt
November 23rd, 2017, 17:04
See, all your "being in love and taking care, making each other stronger" blah blah blah nonsense even bored the arse of that poor guy too it seems and has just made him do a runner the poor guy lol

do a runner? How?

Here's me right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivhL-URlcbk

Our gay brethen!

Nirish guy
November 23rd, 2017, 17:46
His lack of reply, he's "obviously" decided white guys are maybe just all nuts now and off he's went :)

bobsaigon2
November 23rd, 2017, 18:35
His lack of reply, he's "obviously" decided white guys are maybe just all nuts now and off he's went :)

".......off he's went" ......to where? There are no current maps that show where he claims to live, Saigon, South Vietnam, and there have not been any since the mid-1970's, after Ho Chi Minh's troops overran the city and rejoined north to south. I would have expected any Vietnamese millennial to say he was from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

cdnmatt
November 23rd, 2017, 18:44
Nice catch, Bob. I didn't even notice that, and NIrish obviously didn't either.

Nirish guy
November 24th, 2017, 02:23
I didn't, i was too busy for a bin to vomit into after reading all the lovey dovey stuff you'd posted......

francois
November 24th, 2017, 15:09
To me it seemed that matt was talking to himself (rome).

Moses
November 24th, 2017, 16:51
To me it seemed that matt was talking to himself (rome).

Rome is here from Vietnamese mobile network, Matt - from Thailand.

francois
November 25th, 2017, 11:50
Moses, where is Matt posting from in Thailand? Can you tell us that?

cdnmatt
November 25th, 2017, 12:43

Oh fuck, and here we go. Was Obama born in the US or Kenya?

Moses
November 25th, 2017, 12:48

It is against rules.

scottish-guy
November 25th, 2017, 15:22
:D

scottish-guy
November 25th, 2017, 15:26
"....... I would have expected any Vietnamese millennial to say he was from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam...

I've never met any resident of HCMC who refer to it as such - they have all used "Saigon".

bobsaigon2
November 25th, 2017, 16:27
I've never met any resident of HCMC who refer to it as such - they have all used "Saigon".

Saigon v. HCMC? An arguable point. Living here full time, I have not had the same experience. But South Vietnam? Perhaps a 24 year old using Saigon, South Vietnam was aiming at a target audience of men over 50. If so, I'm fine with that.

Anyway, I suspect we might not be hearing from him again. The initial response to his thread was probably disconcerting.

francois
November 25th, 2017, 19:05
It is against rules.

That me take a guess, is it Pattaya? :devilsh:

francois
November 25th, 2017, 19:06
Oh fuck, and here we go. Was Obama born in the US or Kenya?

Ha, ha, ha! Well no need to worry Matt; once Joe visits with you and confirms your ID then the doubters will be at your mercy.