PDA

View Full Version : Thank fuck I'm gay...

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2017, 09:38
I'm sorry, but thank fuck I ended up being gay in this life. I couldn't even imagine having a wife constantly bitching at me day in, day out about the most inane things you can think about.

I have no idea how my brothers do it. How could you possibly put up with a wife who won't stop bitching on a daily basis for years on end? I just couldn't do it. Having a husband is much better and easier, so again, thank fuck I ended up being gay in this life.

arsenal
November 21st, 2017, 10:01
Yes, I must agree. Being gay is an enormous stroke of luck.

latintopxxx
November 21st, 2017, 10:07
u guys must have had real bad role models...

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2017, 10:11
Yeah, apparently according to my sister-in-law I'm disowned again. Not exactly the first time this has happened, and probably won't be the last.

Fucken women. Again, thankfully I'm gay...

I couldn't even imagine having some woman who goes through PMS once a month, constantly bitchging and yelling at me that I'm too dirty, or don't make enough money, or don't show her enough enough love and appreciation, or whatever the fuck. It's a whole lot easier just having a husband. This way, we can just sit down and talk about any issues like a couple rational male adults, without having to endure the inevitable bitchfest that straight have to endure all the time.

Again, thank fuck I'm gay...

Smiles
November 21st, 2017, 10:19
Actually, thank fuck you are so self-absorbed. This Board stays comical.
Thailand?

joe552
November 21st, 2017, 10:30
Matt you're telling me now that you're gay, weeks away from my visit to KK? I have to say I'm totally shocked.

FarangRuMak
November 21st, 2017, 10:42
It’s obviously an over generalisation to classify all wives as nagging bitches.
The happiest wives (and therefore the best mothers) are married to assertive men who take no shit from anyone including them.
Deep down women love and respect strong willed men.
They’re hard wired to do so.
The west is doomed because it has castrated its males.
All things masculine are now deplored and the feminist agenda is now the default world view.
It starts in kindergarden where the first stirrings of masculinity in the male child are suppresed but are encouraged in the female child.
Now everone loves the assertive Tom Boy girl and the professionals put the boys on sedatives.
Mass confusion reigns and normal women are wondering where all the good men have gone.
Some of these women have even joined Islam just to be near a version of old style masculinity.
Ironic isn’t it?

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2017, 10:55
Actually, thank fuck you are so self-absorbed. This Board stays comical.
Thailand?

If I shoved my penis in your mouth, would you stop making such rude comments?

Smiles
November 21st, 2017, 11:53
If I shoved my penis in your mouth, would you stop making such rude comments?
My body would automatically reject it ... as it does for all small, foreign objects.

joe552
November 21st, 2017, 11:57
Matt, if that's a genuine offer, I'll take your cock in my mouth.

latintopxxx
November 21st, 2017, 12:12
smiles...thats classic..

latintopxxx
November 21st, 2017, 12:13
..and farangruwhatever...r u an arab???whats with this strong man nonsense??

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2017, 13:02

Sounds like a plan! I've been living with and taking care of Leo for about 14 months, and have yet to get a BJ out of the deal.

He sucks at sex. Then again, I'm not much better....

Smiles
November 21st, 2017, 14:06
Gross!

Patanawet
November 21st, 2017, 14:19
Saw a boy on the skytrain yesterday with a t-shirt that said "I used to be straight -- the worst two hours of my life".
And this morning another boy with one stating "Blow Job is better than No Job".

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2017, 14:29
Gross!

Putrid.

Shall we continue playing the analogy game? :)

Smiles
November 21st, 2017, 14:38
Saw a boy on the skytrain yesterday with a t-shirt that said "I used to be straight -- the worst two hours of my life".
And this morning another boy with one stating "Blow Job is better than No Job".
My best sit-up-and-listen t-shirt double take (in Thailand) was not particularly original but was, I think, somewhat -- shall I say -- 'spacially inappropriate' ... ya think?!

Wandering around in a semi daze (as I do in all malls) at Paragon Mall Bangkok here, strolling around in front of me, was a Thai kid about 16 yrs old with the obligatory white t-shirt with black lettering of the one lonely word ~ "FUCK" ~ (Sans Serif ) on the back. The lettering was so big!
Classy.

Smiles
November 21st, 2017, 14:42
Putrid.
Shall we continue playing the analogy game? :)
That's not an analogy.
You want to hurt my feelings? Then get your grammar right.

Click here for examples of true analogies: http://examples.yourdictionary.com/analogy-ex.html

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2017, 16:03
Sounds like a plan! I've been living with and taking care of Leo for about 14 months, and have yet to get a BJ out of the deal.

He sucks at sex. Then again, I'm not much better....

September 26th, 2017, 14:33
by cdnmatt - "Had amazing "welcome back" and "I missed you so much" sex. "

FFS make up your mind would you Matt....... so is it amazing or does it suck - talk about mixed messages.....sessshh

francois
November 21st, 2017, 16:42
Just read the title of this thread, Thank fuck...

Is fuck a substitute for a deity or something else?

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2017, 16:49
Yeah Francois he is - which is why you’ll also hear people shouting HOLY FUCK a lot too and also doing things in his name (as in for FUCKs sake :-). And if you think someone is quite religious they might be referred to as one absolute and total fucker ! :-)

joe552
November 21st, 2017, 17:18
Love it NIrish. And of course if you were lucky enough to encounter a priest or Christian Brother, fuck took on a hole new meaning.

joe552
November 21st, 2017, 17:55
Matt, I'm flattered that you're happy for me to suck your cock when I go to KK. but really, how would you know who was sucking you off?

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2017, 18:23
well I'm guessing that Leo can't take his teeth out so that would be some clue I guess perhaps !? :)

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2017, 18:38
Matt, I'm flattered that you're happy for me to suck your cock when I go to KK. but really, how would you know who was sucking you off?

Going blind doesn't turn you into a mental midget, Joe. I'm blind, not stupid.

If anything, going blind makes you far sharper than you previously were, and turns you into more of a fighter. Gotta lova that good ole' human survival instinct of ours. :)

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2017, 18:52
So just for the record has your meet now turned into a sex meet then guys ?? This gets more and more interesting by the day !

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2017, 19:19
haha, have you seen the photo of myself and Leo?

Yeah, I think I'll pass on the 62yo. No offence Joe, but I'm assuming beats us both in the looks department.

FarangRuMak
November 21st, 2017, 19:47
..and farangruwhatever...r u an arab???whats with this
strong man nonsense??
My post is in English.
If this is not your first language that’s not my fault.
I can’t find the term “strong man” in my post.
Why do you think I’m of the Arab race?
Did the term ‘Islam’ equate with Arab in your mind?
The most populous Islamic country in the world is in S E Asia and the people therein are not Arabs.
There were Arab Christians berfore there were British Christians and many Arabs are still Christians.

Smiles
November 21st, 2017, 20:35
I'm blind, not stupid.
You're quite certain about that eh? Normally one leaves that judgement to one's peers to decide stupid or not stupid. Only Trump actually says "I'm not stupid ... I'm very very smart".

Manforallseasons
November 21st, 2017, 20:45

Easy to say Joe when the cock is no more real than the rest of the body!

joe552
November 21st, 2017, 21:18
Matt, I'm deeply hurt by your rejection. I don't know where you get the notion that members here prefer young Asian men, to a mature European.

sglad
November 22nd, 2017, 01:02
my body would automatically reject it ... As it does for all small, foreign objects.

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 555555555555555555555555555555555555555 :lol:

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2017, 01:15
You're quite certain about that eh? Normally one leaves that judgement to one's peers to decide stupid or not stupid. Only Trump actually says "I'm not stupid ... I'm very very smart".

Well, at least I don't wander around talking like this. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niSLZDVApdQ

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2017, 14:12
Ok, let's turn this into more of a community based thread with a question of your personal experiences.

I think I know what happened. She's simply a homophobic, vindictive little bitch, and can't stand the fact that I'm in a gay interracial relationship with a poor rice farmer from Laos who is 13 years younger than me. That's why I'm disowned again, and she turned my nephew against me, and has nothing to do with the fact I decided to remain in Thailand.

She's done this once before. I remember when I was living with my farang husband in the Rocky Mountains, it was Christmas time, and the family decided to have Christmas at her and my brothers house. She ended up throwing a fit via e-mail, saying that my husband isn't welcome at her house because she's never met him before, she doesn't want him around her kids, and blah, blah... She's done tons of vindictive bullshit like this in the past.

Not to mention, her trying to claim the moral high ground is quite comical at best. I don't do things like fuck my husband's co-worker at my inlaws house while my son sleeps upstairs. She does though. Not to mention all the other vindictive stunts she's pulled in her life. She's not enough blood related, so I don't give a shit about her, but I am pretty pissed my nephew is apparently now afraid of me due to ideas they put into his head.

Anyway, question time. Have you guys ever had to deal with homophobic family members? If so, how out and open were you with them? What happened as a result? Did they manage to come around, or did you part ways? Or still on talking terms, but just ignore talking about the fact you're gay? Or???

Sorry, but I'm not defending Leo and mine's relationship, nor am I going to apologize for it. If someone wants to be bigoted, intolerant, and vindictive, then not much I can do about it. Just ignore them, and move on....

arsenal
November 22nd, 2017, 14:50
Well at least you and Leo are of a similar age. Imagine what it's like for a farang approaching retirement.

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2017, 14:53
Imagine it? Yeah, I imagine that a good portion of their family is already dead, so they don't have to worry about it so much....

arsenal
November 22nd, 2017, 15:03
Perhaps but I suspect there are still sniggers a plenty from less than charitable associates.

scottish-guy
November 22nd, 2017, 15:32
I see this very simply:

If your immediate or extended family can't accept you for whatever you are - cut them off - and I mean off - give or leave them nothing

If they've rejected you or your lifestyle there's no need to feel bad rejecting them or theirs.

francois
November 22nd, 2017, 16:40
Anyway, question time. Have you guys ever had to deal with homophobic family members?

Answer time; No, never.

arsenal
November 22nd, 2017, 16:52
No real homophobia in life, not just family.

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2017, 17:46
Personally, I'm talking about family, but yeah, just typical good ole homophobia you guys enouncter works well too.

It does exist, and it's bullshit. Judge a person by their actions, not by the sexuality they were born with due to no decision of their own, because that's bullshit.

Would love to hear from stories from others as to what they've endured simply due to the hand of cards they were dealt in life.

christianpfc
November 22nd, 2017, 20:22
My best sit-up-and-listen t-shirt double take (in Thailand) was not particularly original but was, I think, somewhat -- shall I say -- 'spacially inappropriate' ... ya think?!

Wandering around in a semi daze (as I do in all malls) at Paragon Mall Bangkok here, strolling around in front of me, was a Thai kid about 16 yrs old with the obligatory white t-shirt with black lettering of the one lonely word ~ "FUCK" ~ (Sans Serif ) on the back. The lettering was so big!
Classy.

Maybe that was a case of:

(There is a clothing company "French Connection United Kingdom" who has their abbreviation FCUK printed on their clothes.)

Whereas this is real:

newalaan2
November 22nd, 2017, 22:52
Maybe that was a case of: Whereas this is real:

Just as an aside. The 'too drunk to fuck' tee shirt logo is probably a song title rather than a statement. Originally a song by band "The Dead Kennedy's" covered by the French band 'Nouvelle Vague' where I first heard it. It has found it's way on to many-a-teeshirt over the world.

joe552
November 23rd, 2017, 01:12
I've never experienced homophobia in the family. I have older relatives, aunt uncle cousin, who are in their 70s or 80s. Or in my uncle's case is 92. They know I'm gay, but prefer not to talk about it. And I respect that, as it 's not something I'd talk about with them anyway.

My sister in law surprised me at a party 20 or 30 years ago. We're not the closest tho' she's been in my life for 50 years. I overheard her respond to a homophobic comment saying her brother in law was gay, and she had no problem with it.

It was a powerful moment for me.

Smiles
November 23rd, 2017, 14:02
The one I bumped into was the real FUCK .... and FUCK only. Don't put words in my post, nor my experience, nor my spelling.
You are certainly an annoying Moderator.