PDA

View Full Version : Sharing old photos

joe552
November 19th, 2017, 21:50
I'm a member of a forum about old Dublin, where members post old pictures of the city and their families, with a bit of a story.

Would anyone here be interested in sharing old family photos?

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2017, 02:02
would only be interested if they were pics of hot BF material..

Brad the Impala
November 20th, 2017, 02:08
I'm a member of a forum about old Dublin, where members post old pictures of the city and their families, with a bit of a story.

Would anyone here be interested in sharing old family photos?

Perhaps it would be more interesting to post old photos of ourselves.

I'll start of with this one in pristine Pattaya, 1973.

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2017, 02:11
any idea where in Pattaya?? The gay beach?? Amazing....no buildings in the background.

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2017, 02:12
...and shyte...if that was 1973...how old r u now?!?!

Brad the Impala
November 20th, 2017, 03:04
any idea where in Pattaya?? The gay beach?? Amazing....no buildings in the background.

Of course I have an idea, I'm not senile. It was on the main beach, close to what is now Central Pattaya Road now, don't think it had a name then.

The "gay" beach is in Jomtien, not Pattaya, have you ever been?

From a higher viewpoint:

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2017, 04:23
amazing...the diff in 40 years...the amount of construction...

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2017, 04:35
oh..and no need to be snarky...leave that up to the troll and scotty....and FYi as far as Im concerned jomtien is like a suburb of Pattaya..in fact everything withing a 10 km radius can be loosely classified as Pattaya....no no nit picking please...
But must say i envy u having had the opportunity to enjoy Pattaya during what I imagine would have been its free wheeling hey day...I only discovered Thailand in the last 12 years or so and whilst i did get to enjoy the times when every single gogo bar in soi twilight in BKK had full on fuck shows twice a night I know that from talking with the old fellas that the 80's and 90's were most definitely crazier times...

scottish-guy
November 20th, 2017, 15:38
As Latin is now part of the Scotty & Joe clique I feel I have to agree with him in that I too have always regarded Jomtiem as part of a "greater Pattaya" area - but thanks for the pics Brad, nice to see them

colmx
November 20th, 2017, 23:51
Thanks for the pics Brad
I presume that the pic of the bay is horizontally flipped and should look like this?

Brad the Impala
November 21st, 2017, 05:24
Hi Colmx, now you mention it, you must be right, and the sea should be on the left. Don't know if it got flipped in the original developing or in the scanning. I know it was Pattaya as I remember the trip well. We were both young and foolish and were living together in Bangkok at the time.

Now could someone else post some photos from their youth please.......