PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe it?

joe552
November 16th, 2017, 19:47
My Laos friend's offer of a job in Morocco has fallen through. Who could have predicted that?

bobsaigon2
November 16th, 2017, 20:01
It did seem a bit "outlandish" from the start. Probably not many Lao guys wind up giving massages in North Africa. Somehow I think it's for the best.

francois
November 16th, 2017, 22:45
My Laos friend's offer of a job in Morocco has fallen through. Who could have predicted that?

Not me!

latintopxxx
November 17th, 2017, 01:36
what a pity..I was looking forward to all the tales of woe...of how there were long lines of smelly horny arabs waiting to pound his butt and how he simply couldnt take it...like another version of " buffalo die..."

joe552
November 17th, 2017, 07:47
ah latiin, I was hoping for some interesting stories from North Africa. Seems like we won't even get to North Pattaya, let alone Morocco.

pong
November 17th, 2017, 08:04
there are quite a lot of Thai(DK Lao, guess not many) working as masseur in the gulf states.
JUst for the conincidence, as there are so few Laotians "uberhaupt coming to EURope: met one in a Budapest place, who just had flewn in from VTE-via BKK to there and on his way to a stiudy year at Eger university, doing ''international relations''. Spoke pretty good english, said he wanted to learn Hungarian (which I said would be useless-take German instead).
Morocco has enough of problems with its own citizens to keep them away from the tourists-in the past so much that tourism went down. Posing as ''fautes guides''.