PDA

View Full Version : Blued filters have stopped working

extronaut
November 12th, 2017, 12:31
At least on my Android 6.0.1 phone.

Is this a bug, or some kind of new policy?

Moses
November 12th, 2017, 12:42
can confirm...

also Hornet switched filters OFF at last update

extronaut
November 12th, 2017, 21:10
But why?

Yraen
November 13th, 2017, 02:33
extronaut posted, "Blued filters have stopped working"

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "Blued filter"?

joe552
November 13th, 2017, 02:47
Yraen, thank goodness I'm not the only one who hadn't a clue

bobsaigon2
November 13th, 2017, 08:59
On behalf of all the board members, I demand the immediate repair or replacement of the Blued filters. One really cannot function without them. Of course I attempted to employ the Greened filters, even the Yellowed ones, but that was a hopeless undertaking. It's only the Blued that meet our needs. Ever mindful of our parents' admonition, "Be trued to your Blued", I implore the moderators to take swift and decisive action to restore and reactivate our Blued filters.

arsenal
November 13th, 2017, 09:11
Blued is a gay dating app and really the only one available in China but also popular throughout Asia. It has filters such as who is online, verified user (genuine photograph) and Moses is complaining that his filters are no longer available. It translates very well and so if you want to you can contact anyone anywhere and have a chat about gay life where they live.

joe552
November 13th, 2017, 10:01
I was going to remark that your Blued filters are the sort of thing you don't think about, until they're gone. But arsenal's clear explanation kind of makes that remark redundant, so I won't post it.