PDA

View Full Version : Customer service

joe552
November 7th, 2017, 20:14
I'm booked to stay at Yenabai Condo through Pattaya Rent a Room (thanks again for the recommendation, gerefan). I emailed Rudi to ask if they could put a couple of cans in the fridge for when I arrive. I like to take an hour, sit on the balcony, have; a beer or two and smoke a lot of cigarettes, after the 24 hour journey from Dublin.

Not a problem, sez he - the beers will be waiting for me. Now, that's what I call good customer service.

I'm going to test it, of course, and ask if he can deliver an 18 year old at the same time.

scottish-guy
November 7th, 2017, 20:34
There are actually str8 airport transfer courier services which provide exactly that service Joe (except with a fanny obviously).

You are met at the airport and the car/mini-van is ready-filled with 1/2/3 girls - how ever many you want - to "keep you company" on the trip to your hotel

joe552
November 7th, 2017, 21:18
SG, I've seen that service on one of the straight boards. As I've said before, I'm a bit of a prude, so it wouldn't be my thing. But to have a nice cute boy on hand to pour my first can of beer in the room, now that's something I'd pay for.

Oliver
November 7th, 2017, 22:41
Ah....the joys of Thailand!

latintopxxx
November 8th, 2017, 01:44
must say that the straights have us beat where decadence is concerned in Thailand

joe552
November 8th, 2017, 02:16
well maybe there's a business opportunity there for someone! Matt?

cdnmatt
November 8th, 2017, 03:01
well maybe there's a business opportunity there for someone! Matt?

Yeah, I can envision it now. Leo and myself recruiting the cute, young gay guys. I'm blind, and he's only into white muscle men.

I'm sure that would work out great. :)

joe552
November 8th, 2017, 03:18
I've never imagined you as a muscle man, Matt. Surely the point is providing what you're customers want, and you can tell Leo what us perverts like in terms of boys? You could offer a 'tick box' option on your website - twink, muscle man, etc, so your customers get to choose their preferred companions.

I'm not charging you for this valuable business advice, 'cos I'm such a nice guy.

cdnmatt
November 8th, 2017, 03:45
haha, no, I'm not a muscle man. That's just what he likes.

But no, many other business ventures out there that are far more lucrative and less risky.

latintopxxx
November 8th, 2017, 03:59
not gonna work ....the market is too small..and cheap plentiful sex available online..

joe552
November 8th, 2017, 04:34
I bow to your superior knowledge, latin

latintopxxx
November 8th, 2017, 05:54
good boy..

joe552
November 8th, 2017, 06:01
let me know when and where you want me to suck your cock