PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre experience

joe552
November 1st, 2017, 16:29
I've posted before about my insomnia, so I tend to grab an hour or two when it feels like I might sleep. My last memory is replying to bob's post about Dublin kids. Then went to bed. I just woke up and it's today already. What the fuck happened to last night? I'll check bob's post to see what time I replied to it. I feel very disorientated, not to mention discombulated.

bobsaigon2
November 1st, 2017, 16:54
No worries, Joe. Discombobulation automatically kicks in when you reach 60 years of age. Some people reaching 70 can not recall how to use a toothbrush. It is all part of those wondrous Golden Years. And I would tell you exactly how I felt about it, without mincing words, if this were not a family oriented forum.

joe552
November 1st, 2017, 19:05
Thanks bob, but when did it become a family friendly forum? Seems to me, mention of young people is forbidden, no matter what the context.

bobsaigon2
November 1st, 2017, 19:25
Thanks bob, but when did it become a family friendly forum? Seems to me, mention of young people is forbidden, no matter what the context.

I was not serious, and not accurate. I would like to call it a Gentlemen's forum, when the time is right. :)