PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article from The Guardian

joe552
November 1st, 2017, 11:26
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/oct/31/biggest-regret-devastatingly-honest-twitter-bad-choices?CMP=share_btn_link

Well obviously that didn't work. Can't get it into my head how to post a link. You'll have to go the Guardian site to read the full article.

bobsaigon2
November 1st, 2017, 13:03
Good article, Joe. It shows that our biggest regret in life might very well be one that many people share. Good to know that even though we can't change what has already happened.

joe552
November 1st, 2017, 16:52
Yes bob, I thought it was pretty powerful, and mostly about ordinary people just trying to live their lives.

joe552
November 2nd, 2017, 04:37
A follow up piece.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/nov/01/i-wasnt-there-at-the-end-your-biggest-regrets-in-life

latintopxxx
November 2nd, 2017, 13:50
articles like these serve to confirm that Im most definitely have chosen the best path for myself...if I want to do/experience something...then i do it, Im not going to pause because if what people may think, or because of cost (within reason)...I see how short life is, hoe within the space of 10 years I can go from being a trim mean non stop fuck machine..to someone who really has to watch his diet and exercise to maintain a 74kg weight in relation to my 1,87 height...its not easy...10 years ago I could eat pizza all day and it just melted away....I could also fuck non stop....now by fuck no.3 I need help...
Sp my take from this...if u want to do sothing/experience something...just fucking well do it asap...

joe552
November 2nd, 2017, 14:23
latintop,I genuinely admire your can do attitude.

FarangRuMak
November 3rd, 2017, 05:08
Thanks for the link.
I have regrets about not going to a friend who was dying and who called me.
I persuaded myself that the reason was so that I could retain memories of him when alive.
But now to my regret I reasise that I was thinking about me not my friend.