PDA

View Full Version : Poll results

joe552
October 31st, 2017, 22:16
A recent poll of the membership has thrown up some surprising results. If you weren't invited to take part, it's because nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

So 97% prefer Matt's dogs while 13% think he should buy a guide dog..

Scottish independence featured heavily in the poll, with over 60% believing that arsenal would make a great First Minister.

Regarding Thailand, 103% believe the death of Sunee is imminent, despite the Meatloaf night.

The full results are available on request.

arsenal
November 1st, 2017, 10:13
Well as First Minister I would certainly make sure that the farmers got paid on time, the health service was up to scratch and that education was first class unlike the present incompetent bunch sat on their fat cat arses in Holyrood.

sglad
November 3rd, 2017, 02:39
I'm sure scottish-guy would be happy to vote you in as Fist Minister. ;)

scottish-guy
November 3rd, 2017, 15:41
The thought of Len being fingered as Fist Minister is just too gruesome to contemplate.

Joe - did your Poll reveal anything regarding The Tarntawan?

Also, are there no results for where to get the best exchange rate - I'm sure someone could have pointed to a booth on the Laos border where an extra satang per GBP can be hoovered up.

These hot topics - examples of substance over "nothingness" - are the sort of stuff Len and the Sidekicks want to see - and quite right too!

Publish and be damned I say!!

arsenal
November 3rd, 2017, 17:47
Scottish has made some good points. Probably. Somewhere. I'll take a look when I have time.
😔