PDA

View Full Version : Bank holiday dole

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 09:49
I'm unemployed and usually get my dole money on a Monday. Because this is a bank holiday, I got my dole on Saturday and have to make it last 10 days, rather than the usual 7. I've already done my weekly grocery shopping, so I've enough food (I think), but the wine consumption will have to be curtailed. I know, a first world problem.

colmx
October 31st, 2017, 01:35
6 prosecco for he price of 4 in lidl this week:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057168220

joe552
October 31st, 2017, 01:44
Well that me sorted, although I don;t drink prosecco usually.

Mickp
October 31st, 2017, 09:34
Colmx seems to have plenty of money to waste ...you would think he would give a fellow irishIrishman a loan....god knows how much he has wasted over the years...i guess not all Irish are unemployed and poor...sime must have been born with the silver spoon.

You could always go on the disability pension Joey my mate...there is enough of us to write affidavits that your indeed crazy.
Oh to be sure to be sure says Paddy

Mickp
October 31st, 2017, 09:37
Speaking of the disability pension one of my mates managed to successfully get it...it paid far more than the dole and he was eligible to live in Thailand and they sent it to his bank account .

He just pretended to be a nutcase for 12 months but in your case Joey my mate no need to pretend.

joe552
October 31st, 2017, 11:19
Thanks for the advice - I'll certainly check out my options.

Mickp
October 31st, 2017, 13:47
As a matter of interest what is the age u can apply for the Seniors pension or as they use to call it before being politiclly correct...the old age pension.

joe552
October 31st, 2017, 14:09
At the moment it's 66. By the time I receive it, the age will be 68

Mickp
October 31st, 2017, 17:41
Oh for FFS Joey rort the fucking system ,to be sure to be sure, get ya Leprechaun bum up to your doctor and tell him suffering from a fucking sore bum and sore back and hearing the voices of someine called Matt who is blind living with a boy in Thailand

Why dint you drive Uber or something a few nights a week?

joe552
October 31st, 2017, 23:04
Mick I understood about half your post. I don't have a driving license, so can't do Uber.