PDA

View Full Version : What do u think of this forum?

Mickp
October 30th, 2017, 06:26
What's your views on this gay forum?

Boring, ??? Exciting ? Informative?

Do u think it will be still here in 5 years?

I must admit years ago I could wank over this Forum but these days it takes a lot to blow my load over

scottish-guy
October 30th, 2017, 06:29
... I must admit years ago I could wank over this Forum...

Was that when Neal was posting his nudes?

:p

Mickp
October 30th, 2017, 06:32
Yes Neal was or should I say is my hero

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 07:01
Well, personally speaking on behalf of the lads, I think it's an absolute disgrace. And I'm genuine when I say "down with this sort of thing".

Mickp
October 30th, 2017, 07:30
That's why your on this Forum 24 hours a day !
Would of been better making u a moderator instead of old lennie

Manforallseasons
October 30th, 2017, 10:16
This forum is good fun some real characters here. As for the future I don't think any of the 3 current "gay" forums will be around in 5 yrs.

arsenal
October 30th, 2017, 10:22
I dunno about that MFAS. This forum seems to be mirroring the gay scene in Pattaya in that I see definite (if small) signs of a welcome trend upwards.

scottish-guy
October 30th, 2017, 14:21
.. I don't think any of the 3 current "gay" forums will be around in 5 yrs.

Neither will most of the members.

:D

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 14:34
Speak for your self, scottish-guy. I plan to be a crotchety old poster when I'm in my 40s. Don't quite know how to erase 20 years of my life, but I've seen on the interweb that linseed oil has a positive effect. I'll keep you posted.

arsenal
October 30th, 2017, 14:37
Joe wrote.
I've seen on the interweb that linseed oil has a positive effect."

Only if you're a Queen Anne table.

Oliver
October 30th, 2017, 14:48
I'm just back home after a couple of weeks in Pattaya and I suspect that Arsenal may be right; there was clearly a slight up-turn since my previous visit in June. Even Sunee had life, as well as a couple of interesting go-go bars. And this slight improvement was evident despite the impact of the funeral.

As far as this forum is concerned I appreciate the fact that it keeps me in touch with Thailand, but, as I've repeatedly said over the years, I loathe the personal abuse. By the way, it was this negative aspect of expat and tourist life in Thailand that contributed mightily to my decision to abandon plans to relocate fifteen years ago. I was determined not to grow old in the company of unhappy and hate-filled people. London is so much more friendly.

scottish-guy
October 30th, 2017, 14:54
Joe wrote.

Queen Anne legs are thick and bandy - perhaps Joe is trying to tell us something

:D

francois
October 30th, 2017, 15:46
I was determined not to grow old in the company of unhappy and hate-filled people. London is so much more friendly.

Oliver, many of the people who post on this forum don't live in Pattaya, but are just visitors, if even that. But like you said, personal abuse seems to be the standard on this forum.

a447
October 30th, 2017, 15:51
Joe wrote.

He might very well be. I hear he's be laid a lot.

Brad the Impala
October 30th, 2017, 16:45
He might very well be. I hear he's been laid a lot.

Christian is going to be very busy with his spelling and grammar corrections.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19046-New-Members/page5

Brad the Impala
October 30th, 2017, 16:46
Oliver, many of the people who post on this forum don't live in Pattaya, but are just visitors, if even that. But like you said, personal abuse seems to be the standard on this forum.

Frequently from the moderators.

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 16:54
Well, arsenal, I'm a Queen, so that's surely a good start?

joe552
October 31st, 2017, 16:10
Btw, my legs are quite normal for my rather slim body. Over the years in Pattaya, many boys have called me a "hansum man". Surely you're not suggesting they were being untruthful?