PDA

View Full Version : Your preferred age range/body type?

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 01:42
I'm conscious of the issue of discussing boys' ages, so just to be clear - I'm talking about "legal age" boys that we meet in bars, clubs, etc. I once offed a boy from a popular bar in Sunee on his first night. Went back next night hoping to see him again. Turned out he was only 17 - not my fault, I feel.

So to the topic... What is your preferred age range for your partners? And body types?

I like young (legal) twinks, small body, between 18 and 20. Although, the 2 guys I'm interacting with now are 24 and 35! Go figure! But those relationships have moved beyond purely sexual.

arsenal has said he likes his guys to be straight (I hope I'm not breaking a confidence here) but I don't see the attraction.

So what are you into? Keep it legal.

cdnmatt
October 29th, 2017, 02:13
I love big bums. :)

It's alittle bit funny, but it's true.

Seriously though, I'm like young twinks as well. Once I fall in fall though, than appearance totally goes out the window, and I could care less.

b

gerefan2
October 29th, 2017, 02:28
I,like loud, fat,rude, obnoxious older guys from the Southern Hemisphere or,failing that,tall bearded clever aged guys in a kilt. I am not into Latins at all.

gerefan2
October 29th, 2017, 02:31
Once I fall in fall though, than appearance totally goes out the window, and I could care less.

b

How do you judge appearances Matt??

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 02:45
gerefan, blind people use their hands. My grandmother was blind, and when we went to visit her, she would feel our faces. As a 7 year old it was a bit scary, as she still dressed in early 20th century clothes, with a big black shawl.

So I think Matt uses this method, or maybe he goes for the cock?

gerefan2
October 29th, 2017, 02:55
We shall see Joe, we shall see!

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 02:59
but Matt won't!

gerefan2
October 29th, 2017, 03:01
I await his answer with bated breath....

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 03:11
To be honest, I'd prefer if this thread didn't turn into another Matt thread. We've have enough of them. So just stick to the original question.

cdnmatt
October 29th, 2017, 03:14
How do you judge appearances Matt??

How do you manage to look at yourself in the morror every morning, while being such a cynical asshole?

fedssocr
October 29th, 2017, 03:21
the older I get the more expansive my "type" becomes. Most important is a handsome/cute face.

gerefan2
October 29th, 2017, 03:24
How do you manage to look at yourself in the morror every morning

Ha. I might ask you the same question...

cdnmatt
October 29th, 2017, 03:55
Ha. I might ask you the same question...

Well, quite obviously I don't anymore.

You know what? I don't have the time for this. If you want to be an old cynical piece of shit, who wants to fuck kids that are young enough to be your grandkids, then go for it. I'll concentrate on being a good person, working hard, and leaving this world a better place than when I found it.

scottish-guy
October 29th, 2017, 05:03
the older I get the more expansive my "type" becomes..

Change expansive to expensive and we're both in the same boat !!

:D

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 05:04
A good response, Matt. Now can I ask again that we talk about our choices, and not Matt's life?

latintop, we're all familiar with your sexual preferences, but do you have to refer to the boys/men that you interact with as "it"? I know you dehumanise your conquests, but surely you can at least call him "he". A minor point, I know.

arsenal
October 29th, 2017, 08:03
Handsome with a nice body. Ideally with normal hair and a lovely smile is always nice. Never had a problem finding plenty of those in Pattaya.

cdnmatt
October 29th, 2017, 08:13
Ok, then again, I like big bums. :)

Leo's is perfect for me, if you want to know. Last weigh in I think he was 60.4kg, so I wouldn't mind him a little fatter. We're working on it, as he wants to gain weight too.

Nonetheless, for how thing he is, he has a very large bum. I love it. It's all large, soft, warm, makes for a great pillow, tool to hone your massage skills, etc. It's great.

Only problem is when we're in bed cuddling together, he keeps giving me his bum, pushing it into my groind, while wrapping his legs around mine, pushing his bum even further into me. So sure enough I get horny, and then he gets angry at me for being horny and wanting sex, leaving me with a case of clue balls. Well, for fuck sakes, if you don't want me to get horny, then don't be a tease and give me your bum like that.

a447
October 29th, 2017, 08:31
Handsome/cute, toned body, with a big, fat cock.

But personality is also very important. I don't want just a cock on legs.

Above all he must be manly and in his twenties.

As a gay man, I simply cannot understand the attraction of fem guys. If I wanted fem, I'd off a girl from Walking Street.

I wish someone could explain it.

At the end of the day, to each his own.

arsenal
October 29th, 2017, 08:35
And I love a few tattoos. I know many here hate them but I think they make the boy look more manly.

a447
October 29th, 2017, 08:47
Not a fan of tattoos, but most manly guys have them so there's not much I can do about that, unfortunately.

Manforallseasons
October 29th, 2017, 09:51
arsenal has said he likes his guys to be straight (I hope I'm not breaking a confidence here) but I don't see the attraction

Joe how does the married guy you are longing to see equate with your quote?

I like straight guys only and have a dislike of fem guys.....But I realise I am in the minority. Age wise not over 26

Smiles
October 29th, 2017, 10:36
" ... I'll concentrate on being a good person, working hard, and leaving this world a better place than when I found it ..."
. . . while I'm concentrating on producing a hard-earned vomit.

Reminded me of: Donald Trump speaking to a few TV News dudes the other day regarding Himself and, once again, lauded Himself on all manner of human perfections . . . i.e. "I'm really smart you know"; "I went to terrific schools"; "Im a really nice guy you know"; "I have a lots and lots of money, more than you".
And, of course, nobody in the world believed a word he said. Except Himself.

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 11:36
I don't like fem boys, either. I like them to be clearly male, but not the 'straight' guys that arsenal, and others like. So male but young (legal age)

MFAS, when I spent time with my old friend, he told me on the trip to Si Saket, that he didn't enjoy gay sex, so we stopped (I don't think he stopped working tho'). In Bangkok during that trip, I gave him some money to take out a waitress from a bar for a few hours. So I wasn't surprised he got married. I'd like to see him again, not for sex, but to remember the good times we had together.

sglad
October 29th, 2017, 11:37
...I'll concentrate on being a good person, working hard, and leaving this world a better place than when I found it.

Unfortunately, you'll also be leaving this world a darker place than when you found it...

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 11:42
sglad, I really don't know what you mean by that post, but it seems really negative. Even if Matt is a figment of his own imagination (and I'm not sure, one way or the other), he's not doing any harm. So why would you say something like that?

cdnmatt
October 29th, 2017, 12:06
Unfortunately, you'll also be leaving this world a darker place than when you found it...

Well, thankfully for me, I don't give a shit about what you think. This is the type of attitude that needs to stop, because it's tearing the world apart.

Did you see about a week ago when Bush and Obama gave speeches on the same day? Obviously, that wasn't a coincidence, and was a collaborative effort. They never mentioned Trump by name, but both totally trashed Trump in their speeches, and for good reason. Do you have any idea how remarkable that was? You can't find two larger polar opposites than Bush and Obama, but even they managed to come together.

Basically, quit with the attitude, and grow up.

francois
October 29th, 2017, 12:37
Why range of ages keeps going up each year as the bf gets a year older! So now up to ##.
But from 18 to 30 is the normal range. Prefer just about anything that attracts my eye except the Muscle Mary types and those who wear dresses.

christianpfc
October 29th, 2017, 16:22
Age range: about 90% of my sexual partners are under 25 years old and 10% over 25 years.
Type: Slim body (about 90% of boys I see in bars are too fat for my taste) - I want to be able to clearly see and feel shoulder blades and hip bones, and a bit of six pack and pecs, but not too muscular; brown skin (warm and dry to touch), no excessive body hair, can tolerate most tattoos. Rather no metal.

I like short hair more than long hair, same goes for fingernails. Hair tattoos is a big plus, and in general I like freshly cut short hair on side and back. No cosmetics (total turn-off for me)! No sissy/fem. Good experiences with straight boys. Bubble butt and big cock a plus. Well mannered (some boys look cute, but when they open their mouth and swear in Thai, I loose interest).

Cute face (that's probably the most difficult to describe, lips are very important, shape of nose and ears is not, and I like (to kiss) long slim necks).

pennyboy
October 29th, 2017, 16:39
i like slim smooth guys in age range 18 - 30. A bit fem is fine. Although I'm a top I do like a nice cock. As far as I know not all of the ladies from Walking Street have a cock.

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 17:09
christian, what's a hair tatoo?

Manforallseasons
October 29th, 2017, 17:35
christian, what's a hair tatoo?

Joe you need to get our more.:yes:

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 17:51
Oh right, thanks MFAS

dinagam
October 29th, 2017, 20:02
I like long, thin, and smooth necks too; especially those with discernible Adam's apple.

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 20:29
I've never seen a Thai boy without​ a thin neck. It's only farangs who have that problem, in my opinion.

goji
October 29th, 2017, 21:33
18~25
Very slim. Not fat, or bodybuilder type
Not hairy
No moustache
No tattoos

Criteria of lesser importance are:
Prefer longer hair, but most definitely not lady boys
Have a slight preference for taller, but this doesn't stop me offing loads of short guys.

Obviously there are lots of guys in the bars in Thailand that fit my requirements.
As another example, there's a lad working in a local coffee shop (UK), who is about 6 ft5" tall, exceptionally slim and he wears tight fitting trousers that look like they have been painted onto his legs. Unlike the bar boys, that one is just for looking at.

For examples, all of the following would do, but particularly the one in the water & the third picture.

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 23:41
Indeed, "water boy" is lovely. Thanks for posting.

Manforallseasons
October 29th, 2017, 23:52
The type of boys in those pic can be found in Winner GoGo...Sunee Plaza.

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 00:51
That's information well worth knowing MFAS. Thanks. Haven't been in a go go bar in a while, but I think I'll give this one a visit.

arsenal
October 30th, 2017, 00:52
Over the last year I have definitely found that quality of boy plenty of times and if they were given the hair dresser, makeover and professional cameraman wouldn't look out of place in those photo shoots.

scottish-guy
October 30th, 2017, 03:04
Given all of the above plus plastic surgery, bariatric surgery, a hair transplant, liposuction, cataract removal, an arselift, facelift, boob job, new dentures, and a Tardis, you might not look too out of place either Len

:yahoo_mini:

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 03:17
Over the last year I have definitely found that quality of boy plenty of times and if they were given the hair dresser, makeover and professional cameraman wouldn't look out of place in those
photo shoots.

arsenal, I thought you were into straight boys/men? Whatever these boys look like, they don't look particularly straight.

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 03:32
So, just to shake this up a bit - do you have an upper age limit for your "friends" in Thailand? I'm sure there are a few members who have partners past their 20s. Apparently BBB in Pattaya has "boys" in their 30s. What think you?

FarangRuMak
October 30th, 2017, 03:36
Joe you need to get our more.:yes:

That..fkuc gremlins.

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 03:39
thanks for your contribution, FarangRuMak.

a447
October 30th, 2017, 09:16
Mid-thirties not a problem for me.

There is one guy who used to be a gogo "boy" in Boyzboyzboyz and who now works as a masseur at Copa who is in his fifties!

There's someone for everyone!

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 09:33
I couldn't go with someone in his 50s, a447. I might say, he's a good looking man, but that's the point, he's a man. I go to Thailand to be with boys (of legal age). I agree that Thailand provides something for every taste.

a447
October 30th, 2017, 09:39
I couldn't, either. He's very unattractive. But he has his fans and one of the masseurs who I've had fun with many times told me he makes good money which he spends on his grandkids.
Good luck to him!

arsenal
October 30th, 2017, 09:47
I was talking about the quality of looks Joe. If it's twinks you're after then Pattaya is absolutely chock-a-block full of them looking like that.

christianpfc
October 30th, 2017, 15:42
There is no upper age. It's only about face and body.

There was one performer in the show in a gay sauna I had some hanky-panky with, and later found him on hornet, where he states his age as 41! That would the the only over 40 years old I would have sex with. And I had sex with around 10 over 30 years old. My preference is clearly 18 to 25.

cdnmatt
October 30th, 2017, 17:21
My honest opinion? 16 year olds are more than mature enough to know what sex is, and make their own decisions. This is especially true in SE Asia. Around here, by the time kids are about 8, they already know how to drive a motorbike.

My personal opinion? I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to have sex with someone that young. I'm still struggling to take care of a 23yo, so why would I want to have anything to do with a 16yo?

Manforallseasons
October 30th, 2017, 17:22
If I understood a447's preferences correctly he is content if they have a big cock and an occassional heartbeat!

cdnmatt
October 30th, 2017, 17:28
Trust me, I'm quite confident you don't want to experience what it's like to live in a Thai jail cell with 40 - 50 people. This is especially true when the prison guards decide to let everyone else in the cell know you're there for child molestation of boys.

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 17:40
Oh for god's sake, I'm not stoopid. If the law says 18, I stick with that, but I admit to liking younger guys. I mentioned earlier a boy I offed from a bar in Sunee who turned out to be 17. I assumed bar owners would check these things. I'm simply expressing my desire, not a plan to act on it. I doubt that I'm alone.

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 17:49
I've had a PM from a moderator, saying one of my posts was inappropriate. I apologise, and will avoid the topic in the future.

cdnmatt
October 30th, 2017, 17:59
Oh ok, then you're definitely not alone. To give you an example, there was this boy about 15 - 17 who worked at a market stall close to myself. Personally, I thought he was very attractive. Plus he had a pink wrist bank, those fake glasses like Asians like for some reason, and without question was as gay as gay comes.

Personally though, I think age of consent should be about 16. I started my first business when I was 17, so telling me I wasn't capable of deciding who I want sex with then is just stupid.

arsenal
October 30th, 2017, 18:06
And how would you tell now Mr Pew, tapping around KK with your white stick. ID cards don't have braille.

francois
October 30th, 2017, 18:07
matt,so you were a money-boy at 17? Eh, bravo!

Manforallseasons
October 30th, 2017, 18:12

No francois he was an illusionist.

cdnmatt
October 30th, 2017, 18:15

No, but I did have a small software company going with a lady in the US. I had to partner with her, because I need help with customer support, and more importantly, need access to a merchant account.

I did good though. Within about 10 months, I had about $10k USD saved up.

a447
October 30th, 2017, 19:07
If I understood a447's preferences correctly he is content if they have a big cock and an occassional heartbeat!

They always have a cock and a heartbeat.

Although sometimes I wonder about the latter as many just lay there and play dead.

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 20:24
You need to change your supplier.

latintopxxx
November 1st, 2017, 04:33
..LOL..if I was a MB faced with servicing a447..I'd also roll over and play dead..fuck I'd even jump out of the 3rd floor balcony...lot less painfull

extronaut
November 4th, 2017, 03:03
Tend to go for effeminate, petite guys. Asian guys are good at being that. Age range, 20-27.

In reality, I prefer women. It's just that I find it very hard to get decent sex out of an Asian hooker. If I tell them I'm recently divorced, give the impression that I have swags of money, and look at them in a kind of dreamy, longing way that suggests I might just fall in love with them of they play their cards right, then I'll get good sex. Costs me a bit of my soul though.

With the male of the species it's much simpler and uncomplicated. Almost like going to a mechanic. They don't mind being used as a Kleenex, as long as they get to have a bit of fun as well. And if they get paid on top of that, that's living the dream from their POV.

This has been my experience, broadly. Like everyone else, though, I have had the odd bad night. But, generally, I go with Asian money boys because they're just so much fun. They actually enjoy giving head! I can understand it, because I quite enjoy it too.

As I said, age range 20-27. Though once, in Bali, I went with a young twink who I swore was about 25. Best sex I've had in years. He did everything! Turned out he was actually thirty-six. If I ever see him again, it's game on. No substitute for experience, I guess.

I have gone as young as 18 in the past, but I just find those people annoying.

gerefan2
November 4th, 2017, 04:16
I have gone as young as 18 in the past, but I just find those people annoying.

The older you get the older you want.

Works well with Asian guys who look younger than they are.

scottish-guy
November 4th, 2017, 05:56
...The older you get the older you want...

Really? Is there any research proving this?

At present I'm delighted to have nookie with lads 1/3 my age and assuming I survive another 20yrs I can't wait till it's 1/4 !!

latintopxxx
November 4th, 2017, 06:49
interesting reply astronaut, I tend to do females when Im on holiday with buddies, most are straight but there are 2 gay ones...can get a bit wild..anything up to 8 guys taking turns on two hookers..one male ..one female...lots of beer gets drunk and its crazy watching my straight friends try shit they never do at home with the wife.
Biggest challenge is the MB, seems like they dont like getting fucked in front of a female..go figure!!
As for age..I dont really have a preference, its more the body Im looking at..obviously if it has an old haggard face then NO...I've done 16 year olds (its legal in both my country of birth as well as where I reside)and enjoyed it..but mostly they are annoying, best age range is mid twenties to early thirties.
When I was a teen I was really into daddies..they certainly showed me the ropes...

scottish-guy
November 4th, 2017, 08:01
..When I was a teen I was really into daddies..they certainly showed me the ropes...

...and the whips, the chains, the dripping candle wax....ooh i'm cumming get a bucket

dinagam
November 4th, 2017, 09:19
Have you forgotten the tweezers?

Dalewood
November 4th, 2017, 10:02
I have always loved smooth skinny guys, but if I am paying, they should be under 23. Now sure enough, the guy I have spent the last ten.nights with in Pattaya is 36. I have not even made it to Sunee or boyztown. Is this something permanent? We shall see.

latintopxxx
November 4th, 2017, 10:23
yeah, kinda agree, if Im paying then its gotta have what Im after, good butt and solid legs...cute face helps...means I dont have to put a pillow over it..

joe552
November 4th, 2017, 10:59
.cute face helps...means I dont have to put a pillow over it..

So at least some of them get out alive? That's a relief

scottish-guy
November 4th, 2017, 15:31
I thought it was a chloroform-infused rag he held against their face, not a pillow

latintopxxx
November 5th, 2017, 03:19
..nah..all I have to use is cash...much easier..cash buys everything..best control mechanism ever invented

loke
December 13th, 2017, 17:46
I like them young and stupid , and a little bit drunk. That's all.

joe552
December 13th, 2017, 17:49
loke, not hard to find in Sunee

DrewSpz
December 18th, 2017, 03:42
Which place has the youngest? Legal of course. Hehe

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 04:10
Are you looking for a host bar or a go-go bar?

latintopxxx
December 18th, 2017, 05:00
use your initiative guys, log onto grindr, change your profile name to " looking 4 Mb under 21 only" or " looking for twinks" and see the offers flood in. You can also set your preferences so only certain age group show up.
My fav is " muscle MB only" .

Smiles
December 18th, 2017, 05:04
Which place has the youngest? Legal of course. Hehe
What does "Hehe" mean? (In the context of "youngest".)

latintopxxx
December 18th, 2017, 08:39
.....creepy?! as in run...dont even associate with him...

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 08:53
I wondered about that myself, but thought it was just me.

latintopxxx
December 18th, 2017, 10:38
...you too have had your moments....

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 10:54
Indeed, I cannot tell a lie. Mea maxima culpa.

arsenal
December 18th, 2017, 10:55
Yes. Latin and I find ourselves on the same page.

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 10:56
arsenal, that must be a comfort to you.

arsenal
December 18th, 2017, 12:36
Caveat emptor Joe.

Chuai-Duai
December 18th, 2017, 12:45
18 - 30, slim, smooth and a nice face. Prefer straight acting but gay. NO TATTOOES a total passion killer for me, I hate them and I won't off a boy with them. Having said that a tattooed boy in Eros last night was rather entertaining. Appologies to other customers by-the-way (both of you) it must have been an unpleasant site.

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 12:49
Non sequitur, arsenal?

arsenal
December 18th, 2017, 14:30
Apud Joe.

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 14:36
I understood that the lingua franca of the board was English, arsenal

frequent
December 18th, 2017, 14:46
Non sequitur, arsenal?Apposite

arsenal
December 18th, 2017, 14:48
Latin is often used to soften the edges of what's being said while losing none of the implication. That's the language, not the member here although in this case it's both.

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 15:40
So what's Apud? Stumped on that one

gerefan2
December 18th, 2017, 18:53
Go join a dictionary club, the lot of you.

frequent
December 18th, 2017, 20:07
Latin is often used to soften the edges of what's being said while losing none of the implication. That's the language, not the member here although in this case it's both.As in the excuse of the impotent "I'm sorry, my member's lost its implication"?

arsenal
December 18th, 2017, 20:13
I think that's a good effort frequent that doesn't quite work. But all humour is subjective so what do I know?

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 20:22
Indeed, a question many of have been asking - what DO you know?

arsenal
December 18th, 2017, 20:36
I know how to fix the font on.my computer Joe. And you?

joe552
December 18th, 2017, 23:57
I figured it out all by myself. Thanks.